FORMERON FAQ

Page 22 of 94 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. Thanks brundel, ordered today

2. Holy crap! My e2 went from the mid-high 20's on my last lab to 15.9 after steadily using 2-3 pumps of Formeron.

Day 4 after last injection of 60mg:
    Total test 592 range 250-1150
    Free test 16.5 range 8.9-30
    e2 15.9 don't know the range

I guess this may explain my big increase in libido.
    •   

3. I would expect a bigger drop but this isnt bad.
    WHere are you applying?

Absorption is very good if you use upper chest, neck, delts area and apply with your wrists.

4. Hey man I've just started my Formeron gunna stay at 2 pumps a day and see how it goes, also about to start Prolactrone once it comes, I've also been taking 25mg Proviron a day, my question is should I drop the proviron now that I'm using formeron?

5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would expect a bigger drop but this isnt bad.
    WHere are you applying?

Absorption is very good if you use upper chest, neck, delts area and apply with your wrists.
    Upper chest and thighs. I would not want a bigger drop because I still want some estrogen and I felt good in the 20s. I think that 4 pumps would put me at about 10 and that would be too low.
    •   

6. Does anyone know if its true or not blr is coming out with a oral forneron? Been hearing rumours that guy brundel got something up his sleeve. Lol

7. Head to the supplement forums and look for black lion, there's a thread there called questions and answers, ask away. He's been giving updates on the new product there

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Does anyone know if its true or not blr is coming out with a oral forneron? Been hearing rumours that guy brundel got something up his sleeve. Lol
    We have been considering oral Formeron for some time.
    Contrary to popular belief oral formestane is very good. THe dose has to be right though. Several companies have released oral form in doses of 25mg or so which is literally worthless unless you eat 10 -20 caps per day so the bottle lasts 3 days lol.

At this point I am unsure. We are working on the test product and a couple others. You would be surprised though.....MANY of the supplements sold these days dont work at all. I mean no action or negative action. This I know because we have been running tests and bloodwork for the last couple years on ingredients to use in our new products and most times the result is they dont do anything orally. So we keep searching because at the end of the day I wont make a product unless I can prove it works. Thus far...its been elusive. Most companies just make products based upon hype or pubmed abstracts...the issue with this is almost never does it translate into real world results. We are working hard on the next generation of BLR products though and I promise you one thing....if you take our products you can trust it to perform as intended knowing that we tested it extensively prior to release.

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We have been considering oral Formeron for some time. Contrary to popular belief oral formestane is very good. THe dose has to be right though. Several companies have released oral form in doses of 25mg or so which is literally worthless unless you eat 10 -20 caps per day so the bottle lasts 3 days lol. At this point I am unsure. We are working on the test product and a couple others. You would be surprised though.....MANY of the supplements sold these days dont work at all. I mean no action or negative action. This I know because we have been running tests and bloodwork for the last couple years on ingredients to use in our new products and most times the result is they dont do anything orally. So we keep searching because at the end of the day I wont make a product unless I can prove it works. Thus far...its been elusive. Most companies just make products based upon hype or pubmed abstracts...the issue with this is almost never does it translate into real world results. We are working hard on the next generation of BLR products though and I promise you one thing....if you take our products you can trust it to perform as intended knowing that we tested it extensively prior to release.
    Yea and these companies that make oral form add 75 mg arimistane per serving so that you can't dose any higher

10. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

We have been considering oral Formeron for some time.
    Contrary to popular belief oral formestane is very good. THe dose has to be right though. Several companies have released oral form in doses of 25mg or so which is literally worthless unless you eat 10 -20 caps per day so the bottle lasts 3 days lol.

At this point I am unsure. We are working on the test product and a couple others. You would be surprised though.....MANY of the supplements sold these days dont work at all. I mean no action or negative action. This I know because we have been running tests and bloodwork for the last couple years on ingredients to use in our new products and most times the result is they dont do anything orally. So we keep searching because at the end of the day I wont make a product unless I can prove it works. Thus far...its been elusive. Most companies just make products based upon hype or pubmed abstracts...the issue with this is almost never does it translate into real world results. We are working hard on the next generation of BLR products though and I promise you one thing....if you take our products you can trust it to perform as intended knowing that we tested it extensively prior to release.
    Little off topic but could you list a few ingredients that you tested that you have found don't work at all in oral form? Very interested.

11. Anacyclus p.?

12. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea and these companies that make oral form add 75 mg arimistane per serving so that you can't dose any higher
    For the record we tested arimistane and at 75mg it failed to alter estrogen levels even 1 point. IN fact in increased in 4 out of 5 users and stayed stationary in the fifth.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Little off topic but could you list a few ingredients that you tested that you have found don't work at all in oral form? Very interested.
    ONce we get our next line of products out Ill put out a list with the test results. Ill get backlash of course because it will negatively effect a TON of companies but the truth is the truth.
    Fenugreek and its respective saponins.
    tribulus
    dioscin
    mangosteen/mangostin...this actually worked but the dose needed is so high it would cost you the buyer about 10$ a day to use it with 30% aromatase inhibition lol.

this is a good start .

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

ONce we get our next line of products out Ill put out a list with the test results. Ill get backlash of course because it will negatively effect a TON of companies but the truth is the truth.
    Fenugreek and its respective saponins.
    tribulus
    dioscin
    mangosteen/mangostin...this actually worked but the dose needed is so high it would cost you the buyer about 10$ a day to use it with 30% aromatase inhibition lol.

this is a good start .
    I prefer truth. I've spent enough money on underdosed ineffective products.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    I prefer truth. I've spent enough money on underdosed ineffective products.
    I wish every supp company had to prove their products worked before they could release them. 90% of supplement companies would go out of business.

When I started bodybuilding decades ago I started just like everyone else...
    I bought every single new product promising 20lbs and 2 inches on your arms... Massive gains...super pumps...etc etc.
    Product after product after product I was disappointed. I dont think I can recall even one that worked out of literally a hundred products.

You have my word on this....I do my very best to ensure our products work so when you use them you are satisfied with the result.
    Our products were all originally designed to be used by me personally.
    I had acne....acnedren
    I had prolactin issues...prolactrone
    I used tons of test....Formeron to combat estro. I used all of them LONG before they became publicly available and loads of guys tested them including a handful of IFBB pro bodybuilders. One even used Formeron as his primary AI during the contest prep that won him his pro card!

Im itching to bring new products out to you guys. Its not about money...Ive spent personally tens of thousands of dollars now in testing and all have failed to deliver so....Im basically spending money instead of making it because I refuse to sell you garbage supps.

Ill tell you guys what...aside from the test booster. What products do you guys want to see. We can develop ANYTHING.
    Ive been considering a pre workout supp. I have some ingredient ideas that could make it pretty much dominate.

16. Brundel i would be interested in a memory and concentration boosting product that really can be felt.I know its a hard task but could be interested not only for bblers.

17. What about your own version of melanotan ll, maybe into a tablet or transdermal

18. I'm a noot guy, so any additional competition in the racetam department is always wlecome.

Obviously, your company wants to open doors for as many new customers as possible and grow, but I think that even if you never made another product than Formeron, you'd be successful. I wish I'd see more threads on it and not on Erase because people would be shocked at actually buying a product that works like advertised.

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel

I wish every supp company had to prove their products worked before they could release them. 90% of supplement companies would go out of business.

When I started bodybuilding decades ago I started just like everyone else...
    I bought every single new product promising 20lbs and 2 inches on your arms... Massive gains...super pumps...etc etc.
    Product after product after product I was disappointed. I dont think I can recall even one that worked out of literally a hundred products.

You have my word on this....I do my very best to ensure our products work so when you use them you are satisfied with the result.
    Our products were all originally designed to be used by me personally.
    I had acne....acnedren
    I had prolactin issues...prolactrone
    I used tons of test....Formeron to combat estro. I used all of them LONG before they became publicly available and loads of guys tested them including a handful of IFBB pro bodybuilders. One even used Formeron as his primary AI during the contest prep that won him his pro card!

Im itching to bring new products out to you guys. Its not about money...Ive spent personally tens of thousands of dollars now in testing and all have failed to deliver so....Im basically spending money instead of making it because I refuse to sell you garbage supps.

Ill tell you guys what...aside from the test booster. What products do you guys want to see. We can develop ANYTHING.
    Ive been considering a pre workout supp. I have some ingredient ideas that could make it pretty much dominate.
    Would definitely be down with a Pre workout from you guys. As long as it doesn't have f$&kin yohimbe.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

20. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post

Would definitely be down with a Pre workout from you guys. As long as it doesn't have f$&kin yohimbe.
    I feel ya. Now that dmaa is out of a lot they substitute it with yohimbie. Or so it seems. Stuff makes me feel worse than anything I've taken.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigFranco View Post
    What about your own version of melanotan ll, maybe into a tablet or transdermal
    If that would be possible, I would surely buy it!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

22. Non stim pre workout
    Amino supp (hica, leucine, COP and EAA)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

23. Will this help with existing gyno from epi?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jon2787 View Post
    Will this help with existing gyno from epi?
    Brunel may have a different answer but I would use Formeron as a preventive measure. For existing gyno I would use something stronger. Letro or aromasin

25. I've used formeron many times for gyno. Worked better than most. Used prolactrone with it. Letro didn't do anything for me neither did nolva. Exemestane and formeron were the only two that seemed to do something. But that's just me clearly other people have had a different results.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

26. Ok great. What dosage did you use with the forma?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    I've used formeron many times for gyno. Worked better than most. Used prolactrone with it. Letro didn't do anything for me neither did nolva. Exemestane and formeron were the only two that seemed to do something. But that's just me clearly other people have had a different results.
    Full blown gyno or symptoms?

28. Full blown

29. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Brundel i would be interested in a memory and concentration boosting product that really can be felt.I know its a hard task but could be interested not only for bblers.
    Nootropics are great when used properly. It is hard to make a combo that is both safe under most circumstances..like under stress or training in the gym when heartrate is significantly elevated and also works well. Ill look into it.

30. Quote Originally Posted by BigFranco View Post
    What about your own version of melanotan ll, maybe into a tablet or transdermal
    The problem with this is the potential for cardiac issues associated with these drugs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics