FORMERON FAQ

Page 22 of 113 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Thanks for that! I think my body is telling my E2 is low.

And can or formeron cause any kind of hair loss? I haven't noticed any at all, but for people that are suspectible for androgens killing their hair line should they be worried. I don't think I've seen one person mention this side effect. Lowering estrogen and increasing test is going to cause something I would imagine
    Formeron is a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so if anything it will prevent hairloss.
    It does this similar to the way it lowers estro.
    It prevents test from becoming DHT which is responsible for the androgenic sides we are talking about (hairloss etc)
    Its not very strong as a 5ar inhibitor but it will certainly not cause hair loss...at any reasonable dose.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Formeron is a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so if anything it will prevent hairloss.
    It does this similar to the way it lowers estro.
    It prevents test from becoming DHT which is responsible for the androgenic sides we are talking about (hairloss etc)
    Its not very strong as a 5ar inhibitor but it will certainly not cause hair loss...at any reasonable dose.
    Lowering estrogen can cause hair loss in itself but yes it has to then increase DHT to cause the hair loss
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Lowering estrogen can cause hair loss in itself but yes it has to then increase DHT to cause the hair loss
    Does this only apply to women though? hairloss cause by low estro?

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Does this only apply to women though? hairloss cause by low estro?
    Not 100% sure man, but lowering estro in men causes DHT to increase.
    Hence why some men if they decrease DHT they increase estrogen

5. Im not gonna lie....I love DHT. Its not the villain many people make it out to be. Estrogen is the cause of most of mens troubles.
    Im already bald so...lol.

I take extra supps to increase my DHT levels and Im strong as an ox.

Take 10mg boron every morning and 5g creatine mono...dht level doubled in 10 days along with a 100% increase in free test.
    •   

6. Can't an increase of estrogen increase Adrenal androgen levels as well? Since estrogen stimulates the adrenal glands, independently of the pituitary's ACTH.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Im not gonna lie....I love DHT. Its not the villain many people make it out to be. Estrogen is the cause of most of mens troubles.
    Im already bald so...lol.

I take extra supps to increase my DHT levels and Im strong as an ox.

Take 10mg boron every morning and 5g creatine mono...dht level doubled in 10 days along with a 100% increase in free test.
    I think it's all about a balance

8. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Can't an increase of estrogen increase Adrenal androgen levels as well? Since estrogen stimulates the adrenal glands, independently of the pituitary's ACTH.
    True. Letro destroyed my hair so badly. Only coz it decreased estrogen so much and increased DHT. So did ATD. Never done anabolics though

9. Higher dht lowers estrogen and progesterone. It's made from free test of I remember correctly. So I think high dht and estrogen cause issues, not dht itself. But there are probably contradictions if estrogen is too low.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

10. I know with the prostate DHT is not the primary cause of cancers. When my DHT is double the normal range I feel like a champ.
    When estro is also elevated my prostate blows up like a fuking puffer fish on anadrol.

11. I bet so. They always say when men get older it's dht that causes prostate issues... really? Because they have so much free test? No. ****ty test and high estrogen. Statistically I think prostate cancer was 80% related to HPV which is greatly affected by estrogen for it to cause cancer or mutations.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

12. Thank GOD and Black Lion Research for Formeron

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thank GOD and Black Lion Research for Formeron
    Good summary
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

14. So in saying all this any of you guys had bloods come back from formeron with really high DHT levels?

15. Formeron seems to have a strong dieuretic effect. At two pumps (one in the morning and one in the evening) I have to urinate more frequently than usual. It's not much of a problem during the day but if I have to get up several times during the night it affects my sleep.

16. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    So in saying all this any of you guys had bloods come back from formeron with really high DHT levels?
    I dont think anyone using formeron has tested for DHT....at least not that I am aware of.
    You would have to Pre test and run the form then post test and compare and a host of other things play a role in DHT so....
    If low E can lead to elevated DHT at least youll know Formeron also acts to reduce DHT so....at worst it worst is should cancel out.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Formeron seems to have a strong dieuretic effect. At two pumps (one in the morning and one in the evening) I have to urinate more frequently than usual. It's not much of a problem during the day but if I have to get up several times during the night it affects my sleep.
    Seems like alot of guys mentioning diuretic effects. This is awesome if your prepping for a show or photo shoot. Not so great before bed though lol.

18. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I dont think anyone using formeron has tested for DHT....at least not that I am aware of.
    You would have to Pre test and run the form then post test and compare and a host of other things play a role in DHT so....
    If low E can lead to elevated DHT at least youll know Formeron also acts to reduce DHT so....at worst it worst is should cancel out.
    Thanks for your information!

My mate is getting a bit of "thin" hair on 2-3 pumps a day but I really think it's all in his head tbh. It's been about a month for him. I even showed him the study where it shows formeron can even act as a light DHT inhibitor but he swears that by increasing test it's also converting to DHT and causing his hair to dramatically thin.

I can't notice it so it could be all in his head

19. And maybe that's why on form you feel good? I still think the increase of DHT wouldn't be enough to notice though at a small dosage

This is a interesting post from another member which makes sense:

"Formestane competes with the 5a reductase enzyme and the 5a reduced metabolite is less androgenic than 5a reduced testosterone(DHT). In vitro it reduces DHT because there is no increase in testosterone. In vivo however, it does not reduce DHT because the body increases testosterone production to a point that although 4-OHA still competes for the 5a reductase enzyme, plenty of testosterone still interacts with it. The result is increased testosterone, and increased DHT, but lower DHT than would be expected for the corresponding testosterone increase"

So really people with MPB or very prone to hormone manipulation to even stay away from formeron if they worry so much about scalp DHT/baldness etc
    That's like anything really though

20. Im thinking its probably in his head. If Formeron is causing balding in him then Creatine would make all his hair fall out for sure lol...seriously. Creatine causes some serious DHT spikes.

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Im thinking its probably in his head. If Formeron is causing balding in him then Creatine would make all his hair fall out for sure lol...seriously. Creatine causes some serious DHT spikes.
    He uses creatine like everyone else I know!
    Have you got bloods to prove that creatine blows DHT levels up? I've seen one dodgy study and that was about it.

I just told him that the formeron can inhibit DHT so even if his test is increased it should cancel it out or not increase DHT to the point of hair loss. He's stopping the bottle already so I said give the rest to me
    And I am super prone to anything hormonal destroying my hair
  22. BLACK LION RESEARCH

23. Do you guys cycle off formeron or stay on most of the time? Does this product lose effectiveness if you don't cycle it?

24. I haven't since I started almost 2 months ago. I found that it takes some time to get dialed in right because it is a td and the pump isn't going to be accurate, so you go by looks. 1 fast pump isn't noticed, 2 fast pumps is ideal for me for dryness, mood, and strength. 3 fast pumps makes me lethargic and unmotivated.

No question it works, just have to know how much/little.

25. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    He uses creatine like everyone else I know!
    Have you got bloods to prove that creatine blows DHT levels up? I've seen one dodgy study and that was about it.

I just told him that the formeron can inhibit DHT so even if his test is increased it should cancel it out or not increase DHT to the point of hair loss. He's stopping the bottle already so I said give the rest to me
    And I am super prone to anything hormonal destroying my hair
    Here is the thing....Formeron will elevate test levels but we are not talking anything like a 500mg test cycle which is a low level cycle.
    And..unless hes using 4-6+ pumps daily its not androgenic enough to be an issue. Might be your friend already has the symptoms of male pattern balding and even a slight DHT increase makes it worse.....the bad news is this means his hair is gonna fall out either way so...,why fight it.
    Guys go bald every day...most not on anything at all.

Secondly...I have more than one friend who uses the Formeron to prevent androgenic sides and it seems to work well for them.
    At any rate....at least you now have a second bottle of Formeron
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM