FORMERON FAQ

Page 22 of 68 First ... 17202122232427 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    All I know for sure is what is claimed.
    I have used DAA+ other supplements for PCT with friends and it seems to do the trick.
    We are testing different versions of test boosters. One has DAA and one has NMDA so..Ill keep you posted on this.
    I'd be interested in results of DAA as an test booster but not just after 12 days like that one study everybody link to when selling their DAA product but maybe after 1 or 2 months of taking DAA.

Have to say I read few articles now proving DAA does nothing to boost test plus some members on other forums saying they had blood works proving their test stayed the same.

From experience - I tried 2 products containing 3.12g of DAA and both gave me diarrhea in 1-3h after taking even half this dose but I did felt at least around day 5-10 to have a test boosting effect on my body but never took it more than 12 days.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAA lowered my test, free test, and raised e2. The stuff sucks and I am one of many that have reported this happening on here.
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    DAA lowered my test, free test, and raised e2. The stuff sucks and I am one of many that have reported this happening on here.
    Have you used any OTC supplement that actually did raise your total test level?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm confused how it can raise e2 by not increasing your test. Aren't those mechanisms connected?
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Have you used any OTC supplement that actually did raise your total test level?
    The only thing that had a very slight effect was old Endosurge and that was minor. I wasted a whole lot of money before going on TRT.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I'm confused how it can raise e2 by not increasing your test. Aren't those mechanisms connected?
    You can have elevated e2 and no rise in test.
  7. Cjg

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Daa raises estrogen big time. My co worker was taking it and got sore swollen nips. Added formeron to it and all ways well. He couldn't tell if the the testboosting effect was from the daa or formeron though. Believe it or not there a expense ass testbooster called p6 extreme red that worked good on me. I would never buy it myself cause of price but some was giving to me.
  8. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Daa raises estrogen big time. My co worker was taking it and got sore swollen nips. Added formeron to it and all ways well. He couldn't tell if the the testboosting effect was from the daa or formeron though. Believe it or not there a expense ass testbooster called p6 extreme red that worked good on me. I would never buy it myself cause of price but some was giving to me.
    What results did you see from the p6?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

SO far this is what we are seeing as well.

We will likely ditch it and add in some other well proven test boosters.
    I sent off a batch of the test boosters with NMDA in them to guys in this thread.
    Well see how they like em. Its not just NMDA so.....

Anyways we will most likely switch to something else. The tongkat we have is pretty good. I might run some bloodwork with it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Soon we will likely add DAA and NMDA to the list of bunk supps.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  11. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's already been on my bunk list.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Have to say from most top praised OTC test boosters I didn't get effect or effect only lasted 3-5 days then going back to the baseline.

Haven't found the one that you could take for like 4 weeks and feel the boost in libido and erection every time you'd take it.

Not to even go into crappy claims with bulbine supplements and 347% increase in testosterone - one of biggest scams. If this would really work then no guy would go on TRT if enough just such natty product.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

The last tests we are gonna run with it have shipped out.

Thankfully we have more trustworthy backups. NMDA is just so cheap as is arimistane I so wanted them to work.
    Anyways I have some other things at the shop Im gonna cap up and we will test.

In addition...I think we have stumbled upon 2 plants with anabolic properties. Im gonna study more and then order some samples.
    Ill keep you guys posted, perhaps we can test them publicly.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Have to say from most top praised OTC test boosters I didn't get effect or effect only lasted 3-5 days then going back to the baseline.

Haven't found the one that you could take for like 4 weeks and feel the boost in libido and erection every time you'd take it.

Not to even go into crappy claims with bulbine supplements and 347% increase in testosterone - one of biggest scams. If this would really work then no guy would go on TRT if enough just such natty product.
    Yah...its a scam. Also many of the studies you read online are faked so that companies can sell their products.
    It sucks because people trust supplement companies to bring them viable supplements when ...for the most part....they fail to do so.
  15. Senior Member

Yah...its a scam. Also many of the studies you read online are faked so that companies can sell their products.
    It sucks because people trust supplement companies to bring them viable supplements when ...for the most part....they fail to do so.
    You know it is really sucks because you just described about 90% of the companies out there.
  16. Cjg

From p6 I got a lil strength major libido and a lot of muscle fullness.. Not sure if it actually raise test but it does something for sure.. Not worth 100 bucks though
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I feel incredibly informed and knowledgeable about sports supplementation and nutrition in general, but it took me years and a lot of money/lab work and trial and error to find out that I wasted thousands of dollars to get here. It sucks, but it is nice to see people around here (moreso than on other boards) getting informed and not going in with blinders like they used to. Of course, there will always be the next crop of guys looking for an edge that will keep these companies in business- much like I did when the old schoolers tried to teach me.
  18. Cjg

Hey also there's a tbooster called colossal labs testofreak it like 19.99 haven't tried it yet but a guy at the gym swears buy it. It has tongkat in it.. I may grab one since it's cheap.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

What is he swearing by? I look at the ingredient profile and the mg per serving and it is low for any of those ingredients in a standalone, let alone a blend. Not saying don't try it, just saying that it looks like any of the other blends out there taking our money with lots of ingredients.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The last tests we are gonna run with it have shipped out. Thankfully we have more trustworthy backups. NMDA is just so cheap as is arimistane I so wanted them to work. Anyways I have some other things at the shop Im gonna cap up and we will test. In addition...I think we have stumbled upon 2 plants with anabolic properties. Im gonna study more and then order some samples. Ill keep you guys posted, perhaps we can test them publicly.
    patiently waiting
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  21. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    From p6 I got a lil strength major libido and a lot of muscle fullness.. Not sure if it actually raise test but it does something for sure.. Not worth 100 bucks though
    Wow $100 for that crap?
  22. Cjg

That's how much I usually see it for. Luckily it was giving to me. But that's ridiculous for that. Get 3 bottles of formeron for that price lol
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Cellucor... not a fan of the company.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thankfully we have more trustworthy backups. NMDA is just so cheap as is arimistane I so wanted them to work.

In addition...I think we have stumbled upon 2 plants with anabolic properties. Im gonna study more and then order some samples.
    You always keep me anticipating, Brundel.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Cellucor... not a fan of the company.
    Really? There COR bcaas, are the only bcaas I drink. Haven't tried there protein, but I heard it's excellent...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Really? There COR bcaas, are the only bcaas I drink. Haven't tried there protein, but I heard it's excellent...
    Their protein is definitely top of the line. Their Cinnamon Swirl and COR-fetti cake batter are phenomenal.

C4, their BCAA's, and their proteins are definitely worth consideration.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel

Really looking forward to your findings brundel. In particular the nmda. Is this ingredient in your free T product?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post
    You always keep me anticipating, Brundel.
    The suspense is far worse for me lol....I want to release some new products but all the ingredients we try fail to deliver. I have like 30kg of random chems and herbals (we have already tested) that I may as well make a pillow with or use it to insulate my walls because its not gonna do anything positive in a supplement

The test boosters I just sent out went to guys in this thread. This will be the last test with DAA /NMDA. Unless something magical happens to them Im gonna reformulate. I am getting some good feedback on this tongkat we have so....well see how it goes.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Really looking forward to your findings brundel. In particular the nmda. Is this ingredient in your free T product?
    No but its in the recent version of the test booster and I sent a 30 day supply to two of the tongkat testers so well see how they like it.
    Free T would likely just be Boron and a high grade nettle. Really thats all we need. I have seen bloods with both those working so..together they will shine.

Maybe we should do tongkat,boron,nettle, a light AI or SERM.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Gonna get my hands on some prolactrone soon. I want to compare it to SNS inhibit P
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Oh yeah their stuff tastes great, don't get me wrong. It's all over priced IMO. I met one of their head guys boasting on how their p6 was the best test booster out there and one ingredient imitated hcg. Then saying before p6 black was out that it was going to be even stronger than anything that's ever been out. Told him in a nice way he was full of it. He said he'd post blood results one day on their website... right.
    Gnc kids sell it cuz it's the only p3 that's not a Gnc product and the PM on the highest capped p6 is insane. Just rubbed me the wrong way.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No but its in the recent version of the test booster and I sent a 30 day supply to two of the tongkat testers so well see how they like it.
    Free T would likely just be Boron and a high grade nettle. Really thats all we need. I have seen bloods with both those working so..together they will shine.

Maybe we should do tongkat,boron,nettle, a light AI or SERM.
    Yeah I'd advise you to remove DAA/NDMA since many like me get diarrhea plus now even you see it that it doesn't raise test plus even raise prolactin and estrogen so better the ones that swear by it just keep buying bulk DAA.

Now when ever I see a DAA containing product I'm not interested in trying no matter the hype around it.

As I said so far the best stuff that worked for me was anything that raises free test - so far just tested SHBG inhibitors like Tongkat and divanil which worked OK so here we both agree on.

Boron I'm curious never tried it on it's own - had once a multivitamin caps that contained in daily dose around 1 mg of boron and had nice effect on morning wood and mood just it had 80 other substances inside so not knowing what exactly worked.

Last summer I did stack of Tongkat + Endosurge + Erase Pro and this was working great for 2 weeks that i was testing.

Summary - yeah agree with your thinking to make a natty test product with Tongkat, divanil, boron and maybe 25mg of arimistane as a light AI.

But don't go crazy and add too much AI like Alphamax I see has 75mg of arimistane - that would be too much for most (which is another thing like DAA), that makes me not want to buy such product.

Or maybe not add any AI since Formeron works so great.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Yeah I'd advise you to remove DAA/NDMA since many like me get diarrhea plus now even you see it that it doesn't raise test plus even raise prolactin and estrogen so better the ones that swear by it just keep buying bulk DAA.

Now when ever I see a DAA containing product I'm not interested in trying no matter the hype around it.

As I said so far the best stuff that worked for me was anything that raises free test - so far just tested SHBG inhibitors like Tongkat and divanil which worked OK so here we both agree on.

Boron I'm curious never tried it on it's own - had once a multivitamin caps that contained in daily dose around 1 mg of boron and had nice effect on morning wood and mood just it had 80 other substances inside so not knowing what exactly worked.

Last summer I did stack of Tongkat + Endosurge + Erase Pro and this was working great for 2 weeks that i was testing.

Summary - yeah agree with your thinking to make a natty test product with Tongkat, divanil, boron and maybe 25mg of arimistane as a light AI.

But don't go crazy and add too much AI like Alphamax I see has 75mg of arimistane - that would be too much for most (which is another thing like DAA), that makes me not want to buy such product.

Or maybe not add any AI since Formeron works so great.
    DAA is useless. But so is arimistane.

If brundel can source a really high quality divanil, boron and tongkat then that is pretty set.

If needed or anything extra maybe some NMDA.

Or hey, for a AI, some oral formestane as well
  34. Advanced Member

Oral formestane would most likely be useless.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Oh yeah their stuff tastes great, don't get me wrong. It's all over priced IMO. I met one of their head guys boasting on how their p6 was the best test booster out there and one ingredient imitated hcg. Then saying before p6 black was out that it was going to be even stronger than anything that's ever been out. Told him in a nice way he was full of it. He said he'd post blood results one day on their website... right. Gnc kids sell it cuz it's the only p3 that's not a Gnc product and the PM on the highest capped p6 is insane. Just rubbed me the wrong way.
    Understand.

And it's definitely overpriced in retail settings (such as GNC). Online there more reasonable. Either way, I can see why you has a distaste for them.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

36. Senior Member

Ill let you in on a secret....you know how everyone sells nettle root...standardized for divanil....Well there is no divanil in nettle root. None, nada 0.
    Im 100% certain.
    Divanil is a METABOLITE of nettle root. This means your body makes it. Like a prohormone.
    So...everyone out there buying nettle standardized for divanil is being scammed. THe companies that sell that stuff are either ignorant or lies to you and capitalizes on people not knowing otherwise. Either way....steer clear of it.

Im not saying nettle root is bad...Im saying nettle root has no divanil. Period.

I have a batch of tongkat we imported ourselves and had specially extracted for us. Its good stuff but we need more time to test it.
    Honestly I wasnt looking at it for test boosting but another property of a specific compound within the plant.

I take boron all the time. Best supplement in my med cabinet.
    I thought divanil and nettle root don't work?
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I am sure Brundel has his studies to back his info on Divanil and nettle root. I have yet to find anything on that though- all the PubMed and other info I found says that it does include 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran compounds, along with +)-neoolivil, (-)-secoisolariciresinol, dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol, isolariciresinol, and pinoresinol. I like nettle for the prostate benefits because there is no question how well it works for me and the docs that did my dad's prostate cancer surgery all recommended it. Good enough for me.
  38. Advanced Member

Nutraplanet has a product called Divanex. It's currently on sale now.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Currently on PCT from epistane. I'm running Clomid, DAA and AD-3 (75mg Arimistane and L-Dopa from velvet bean) and I've got a bottle of Formeron on the way. Should I wait until my AD-3 runs out, as both AD-3 and Formeron contain suicide inhibitors or would I be fine stacking them? Right now I'm thinking about holding off and starting to take Formeron at the tail end of the bottle, bridging my PCT into a more subtle transition.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Gonna get my hands on some prolactrone soon. I want to compare it to SNS inhibit P
    There isnt a comparison.....here is why.

INhibit p is 90mg ldopa,300mg agnus castus and 50mg p5p.
    First p6p/b6/pyridoxine has an interaction with Ldopa. Even 10mg increases peripheral metabolism. This in turn prevents it from becoming dopamine within the brain which is the only way it can lower prolactin so...50mg p5p being several times stronger than pyridoxine is like taking 150-300mg b6/pyridoxine. This is MORE than enough to completely prevent the Ldopa from working to lower prolactin.
    THey then say b6 lowers prolactin but it takes 600+ mg daily which isnt in there.
    Then there is agnus castus which has been shown in some studies to lower prolactin but elevate it in others.

Its a lose lose lose.

By all means...try one then the other.
    We ran blood work on ours to prove it worked and several other people have run bloods and posted them on the net.
    You cant do this with inhibit P because it wont work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 05:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics