FORMERON FAQ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 20

FORMERON FAQ

Page 20 of 68 First ... 15181920212225 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Have you looked into Indole-3-carbinol and it's ability to control estrogen metabolism? There are plenty of studies to show that it does work and is much better then DIM.
    DIM has been shown in studies to be far superior than I3C

2. Cjg

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A good friend of mine whom also uses formeron like there's no tomorrow addes a chrysin supplement called chrysin surge. And says he notice even more dryness. It's 900mg of chrysin a serving. Would this be overkill or a plus for more physique dryness??
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I have. IIRC it increases metabolism. Does it also have AI activity?
    Google pct a clinician's view. Take a good look at Part 2 and you will see so much good material. I tried to post link but can't.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    DIM has been shown in studies to be far superior than I3C
    See my post above. I trust Dr Housers advice.

Some say DIM is better and some I3C is better.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    So pumped for this!

I am curious to try this DLPA. Could be a new beginning for focus potential.

http://www.wholehealthchicago.com/87...phenylalanine/
    Looks like it can be seriously dangerous though.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    A good friend of mine whom also uses formeron like there's no tomorrow addes a chrysin supplement called chrysin surge. And says he notice even more dryness. It's 900mg of chrysin a serving. Would this be overkill or a plus for more physique dryness??
    Ive never used chrysin. Its my understanding that it cant survive the intestinal tract and is pretty much useless.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Google pct a clinician's view. Take a good look at Part 2 and you will see so much good material. I tried to post link but can't.
    Thanks Ill check it out.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My wife has agreed to try it for PMS(dlpa) and see if she sees any benefit as reported since I definitely see the energy, mood lift, and dopamine dreams.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    My wife has agreed to try it for PMS(dlpa) and see if she sees any benefit as reported since I definitely see the energy, mood lift, and dopamine dreams.
    It can be extremely harmful to women.
    Women have much higher phenylalanine levels than men. Specifically pregnant women but Im not sure if all women apply.
    Id do some serious research before you feed it to her.

honestly...buy her Prolactrone. Itll increase dopamine levels ALOT.
    phenylalanine-becomes>tyrosine>LDOPA>dopamin e. Since there are so many reactions needed to get to the dopamine part there is not only a wide variation in the level of increase but also the potential for none at all.
    Id skip some steps and just use 99% Ldopa.
    Prolactrone is for prolactin primarily bit I take 1 every day as it really kicks up mood and energy. In addition in mouse studies 90% of the mice lived 150% of normal lifespan. Unfortunately the other 10% died of sudden death within weeks or something lol....keep the dose low

For PMS..have her rub on 2 pumps Formeron per day for 2 days leading up to PMS and 1-2 days during.
    I know several girl friends who use it for this.
    In this case, mild herbal AIs might also work.

In addition, an increase in sensitivity to prolactin is believed to be part of PMS along with decreased PGE1.
    Try evening Primrose.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's actually very safe and has been around forever. I remember after talking to my dad about it, he remembered taking it with his weightlifting buddies years ago (along with Boron, lol) and they all loved it. Then all the sexy, designer companies started making their all in one stacks and it was forgotten.

So my wife came home from kick boxing last night absolutely beside herself. She was like, "what the hell did you give me? I am in such an amazing mood and kicked ass tonight in class, I just didn't want to stop.." I just smiled and told her to trust me.
  11. Cjg

What did your dad say about boron? Increase test? Increase estrogen?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

No, my dad doesn't know about any of that stuff- he just lifted heavy things and ate a lot. My dad was really into vitamins and he felt that boron made him feel stronger. You have to understand that my dad is straight from Hungary, old school, very hard core Eastern European that "didn't have time to know about that crap". LOL.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    No, my dad doesn't know about any of that stuff- he just lifted heavy things and ate a lot. My dad was really into vitamins and he felt that boron made him feel stronger. You have to understand that my dad is straight from Hungary, old school, very hard core Eastern European that "didn't have time to know about that crap". LOL.
    A fellow Magyar! Nice!
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. Cjg

Lol I hear that. What you guys think of creatine, di arginine malate,alpha lipoid acid and vanadyl sulfate all in one.?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol I hear that. What you guys think of creatine, di arginine malate,alpha lipoid acid and vanadyl sulfate all in one.?
    Creatine is good, arginine is worthless, ALA and vanadyl are better as GDAs. What are you looking for? A preworkout combo?
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Love creatine
    Arg is useless. Use agmatine instead.
    ALA can cause BP issues so I avoid it but its great for keeping your insulin levels down when eating carbs.
    Not sure about vanadyl.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Vanadyl scares me a bit. Never been a fan but I'm sure diabetics are.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  18. Cjg

Is there any truth to low dosing a prohormone first thing in the morning to prevent or minimize shutdown? For example 10 mgs epistane or 5 mg superdrol?
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Is there any truth to low dosing a prohormone first thing in the morning to prevent or minimize shutdown? For example 10 mgs epistane or 5 mg superdrol?
    Bro..I'm gonna say no
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Broscience at it's finest, man. No, without even looking anything up, I can tell you this will not work on any level.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

No this is false.

Decades ago guys used to use Dianabol as a "bridge" during off cycles. The belief was that the dose was low enough to allow for the endocrine system/HPTA to recover while giving you some boost during PCT/OFF. Unfortunately dianabol even at 5mg is pretty strong stuff. Back in the day I had these british dispensary 5mg pink thai dianabols. I gave 30 to a friend. He ate 1- 5mg tab per day and gained 10 lbs lol...seriously. Just goes to show how underdosed **** is these days.
    At any rate, some low dose anabolics will allow for recovery if the conditions are just right. For example, Formeron is anabolic. Under normal circumstances it can be used for PCT because its potential to elevate test is greater than its potential for suppression. Once dose gets higher...Im unsure here but probably the 600+ range it will do more to suppress than elevate. Might be higher, might be lower but at 1-4 pumps your fine.
    This is understanding that 5mg dianabol is MUCH stronger than 2 pumps of Formeron.

Either way taking your prohormones in the morning isnt gonna do anything different than eating it at night.
    I recommend spreading out oral doses and centering them around training.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Im gonna get to work on a Free T product.
    While we are working on the test booster I can release a Free T product that I know 100% works.
    I make it for myself and my Free T went up 600% so it works.

I have everything here.
    SO....new plan. For you guys Im sending tongkat....would you also like to test a FREE T product?
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

While we are working on the test booster I can release a Free T product that I know 100% works.

I have everything here.
    SO....new plan. For you guys Im sending tongkat....would you also like to test a FREE T product?
    Hubba hubba...I wanna see some test rats take you up on this!
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Senior Member

I have everything here.
    I would but i think it would be best to run the tongkat log first and then the free test product.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Hubba hubba...I wanna see some test rats take you up on this!
    If they are not into it you can test it if you like.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

I would but i think it would be best to run the tongkat log first and then the free test product.
    I got everyones stuff in labeled bags.
    Ill probably ship tomorrow or something. Just so behind.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

No need to really run a log. Its only 10g. So...Im not sure how much you want to eat but its not alot.
    ****...I should send you guys more.
    Ill up it to 20g. This will give you 40 days at 500mg.
    I dont think you need 500mg though....I took 150 and it made my heart race.
  28. Senior Member

Thanks man.
  29. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tongkat... 200:1..?
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

No problem.
    This is actually great for me as well. Now I get to have members of AM test and give feedback. This helps us make products that work and that you guys are stoked on. Good for both of us.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Tongkat... 200:1..?
    No sir.
    Its an extract we had made specifically for us.
    Its unlikely there is ANY 200:1 really. 200kg to give you 1kg? There would be no tongkat left on earth lol.
    It would also be extremely expensive so most likely 200:1 is a marketing scam.
    Also understand that 200:1 isnt 100 times stronger than 100:1 for example. It just becomes less and less of certain chems .

I have taken most tongkat products and ours is as good or better.
    But anyone can say this so...we are letting a handful of guys try it and report back
  32. Advanced Member

Is Shilajit an ingredient you would consider?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If there not up for it, I am
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Is Shilajit an ingredient you would consider?
    Isnt that mud?
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

LOL
  36. Advanced Member

Isnt that mud?
    Yeah, pretty much lol. But it's supposed to have many benefits.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Yeah, pretty much lol. But it's supposed to have many benefits.
    I know I know. Joking.
    Even though it really is mud lol.
    Id have to look into it more
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

My little niece eats hands full of sand all the time....shes always full of energy. I should look into it
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I look forward to hearing the feedback from the samples the testers are getting. Hopefully, none of you get the product and disappear.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I'm one of them and I'm not going anywhere.

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1