FORMERON FAQ

Page 19 of 69 First ... 14171819202124 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I saw that study also, but a lot of studies also saying it's a negligible to nonexistent raise in test or decrease in shbg. Some suggesting it works in coordination with Calcium or Vit D? I have to read more. I think if that's all it took was to increase boron supplementation, more guys would do it.

    Curious about your formula though; Formeron believer right here!
    We are not using Boron to increase Total T. Its used to increase Free t. Mine went up to 608. Which is incredibly high.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.

  2. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Hey just curious I know most of you take a multivitamin and often supplement with extra vitamin D3. Just curious as to how much you guys use
    I do about 1000 iu D. I used to do more but I read super high doses can cause arrhythmias.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  3. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I think the emphasis is the benefit that boron can offer overall. As mentioned, I know how well it helps bone strength -insert joke here- , joint health, and I have read several studies showing the decrease in shbg and increase in free test. I have also read studies that state it is a negligible amount and then follow that with "only" a 28% increase. I'm not sure what they are looking for, but for as inexpensive as it is, it certainly is worth looking into.

    I like the approach that BLR seems to take in research, not looking for necessarily the newest thing, but things that actually show promise regardless of how unsexy it may be to younger lifters.
    Its all about making something that I know for sure will actually work.
    Trust me on this...I can bring out all kinds of new compounds...Ive spent years digging and searching for ingredients. At the end of the day its about if I can prove itll work on you.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Brundel,

    How about a preworkout product that contains just 3 proven ingredients in the right doses?

    2 grams of ArA
    2 grams of LCLT
    5 grams of GMS
    I know what lclt is but the others I dont know the abbreviations. Probably if they are oily it wont work as a powder
    But...some have solid forms.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    I saw a boron study which showed a large increase in free test but estro went down considerably in that study.you say it rises.yes there seems to be another boron study where estro went up but its hard for me to understand that estro gives us problems especially when considering the first mentioned study.
    Perhaps in the study it did not. My experience is drawn from both research studies as well as our own internal testing.
    In me my estro was 90 and I had gyno present using Boron.
    SHBG binds many things. If it releases test and DHT there is a good chance its also letting estro go. SO...SHBG goes down, everything bound to it goes up.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzeek View Post
    I've had several bottles now; and have to say I'm not really impressed with the compounding sometimes. It has visible solids. BUT, there's simple and quite effective solution to this that I don't mind sharing.
    I draw up all of my doses in an oral syringe to 2ml, and top it off with @.75ml of DMSO. Then draw the plunger up for some air...shake for a minute then apply. NO SOLIDS, and dries faster.

    Happy...rubbing or whatever. Lol.
    Formestane isnt soluble in anything skin friendly. So its a partial solution/suspension.

    50% guiaicol/50% ethyl oleate wouldnt hold it for more than an hour in solution.
    100% Benzyl alcohol wont either.
    Ive tried just about everything. Combos....dozens of carriers.

    The current version is as good as it gets.
    NO transdermal form is without particles. Also sometimes they can form in the bottle and grow rather large. Either way there is still plenty in solution to get through the skin.
    I had a bottle of CEL form once with 2 inch crystals in it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  7. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    2101877
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I am not saying Fizzeek is complaining abut the product, but people just need to realize how good it is by trying competitors. With a transdermal, other than the obvious need for it to work, smell and drying speed are the most important imo. If something takes a long time to absorb or smells weird in anyway, it stops you from wanting to use it. I would use Formeron as a soap if I could. LOL
  8. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    5024260
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    13.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I know what lclt is but the others I dont know the abbreviations. Probably if they are oily it wont work as a powder
    But...some have solid forms.
    How you feeling?

    ArA is arachidonic acid
    GMS is glycerol monostaerate
  9. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I am not saying Fizzeek is complaining abut the product, but people just need to realize how good it is by trying competitors. With a transdermal, other than the obvious need for it to work, smell and drying speed are the most important imo. If something takes a long time to absorb or smells weird in anyway, it stops you from wanting to use it. I would use Formeron as a soap if I could. LOL
    We tinkered for a long time with the scent.
    I remember androgel has a specific scent to it. I can smell the guys who are on it from a mile away.
    Knowing this might be an issue we tried to make it as pleasant and.....clean as possible.

    The goal was to replicate and improve on the androgel delivery system and give it a better scent. Im 100% sure we did these things
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  10. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    How you feeling?

    ArA is arachidonic acid
    GMS is glycerol monostaerate
    THere is a reason I dont like ARA but I cant recall what it was. I think it had to do with inflammatory issues and immune issues but again I forget.

    GMS Im a fan of and if we do a pre workout this is on the list of potentials to be included.
    THere is a pre workout drink that used to be made by..ALRI I think. I believe its discontinued..this was many years ago.
    Glycerol was one of the ingredients and you could see it in the mix. It had a...taste to it. It really did help with volumizing but the primary setback is it needs to be taken with ALOT of water. More than Im comfortable having in my stomach before starting a workout.

    Currently I compound my own pre workout supp and I use only 10mg sucralose to sweeten it so I can slam it down in like 4oz water.

    This leaves some room so Im not all bloated and watery till the end of the workout. I drink an intraworkout drink of 1/3 gal during training.
    This consists of 1/3 water, 75g waxy maize, 25g BCAA, 7g Glutamine AAKG. It tastes amazing.

    I have a list of stuff I want to put in a mix and test drive. Perhaps in the next couple months Ill make up some test batches and let you guys try em.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  11. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    How you feeling?

    ArA is arachidonic acid
    GMS is glycerol monostaerate
    Oh...and terrible.
    I have literally 600 units back ordered and IM in bed. I went to work for about an hour today to partially fill NPS order as they are having a huge sale and they cant be out of stock. But Im def still sick....and now everyone around me has stomach flu. If I get that on top of this IM pretty much ****ed.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  12. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    245588
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    49.97%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    THere is a reason I dont like ARA but I cant recall what it was. I think it had to do with inflammatory issues and immune issues but again I forget.

    GMS Im a fan of and if we do a pre workout this is on the list of potentials to be included.
    THere is a pre workout drink that used to be made by..ALRI I think. I believe its discontinued..this was many years ago.
    Glycerol was one of the ingredients and you could see it in the mix. It had a...taste to it. It really did help with volumizing but the primary setback is it needs to be taken with ALOT of water. More than Im comfortable having in my stomach before starting a workout.

    Currently I compound my own pre workout supp and I use only 10mg sucralose to sweeten it so I can slam it down in like 4oz water.

    This leaves some room so Im not all bloated and watery till the end of the workout. I drink an intraworkout drink of 1/3 gal during training.
    This consists of 1/3 water, 75g waxy maize, 25g BCAA, 7g Glutamine AAKG. It tastes amazing.

    I have a list of stuff I want to put in a mix and test drive. Perhaps in the next couple months Ill make up some test batches and let you guys try em.
    ArA is definitely the hottest supplement out right now. So many good reviews it's ridiculous.

    And the GMS & LCLT stack just makes it even better apparently.

    If there was a all in one pre workout with the right dosing of GMS & LCLT and maybe even a good dosage of Agmatine & L-cutrulline id be buying that regardless of wether or not I am taking ArA

    2g of LCLT
    6g of micronised GMS
    5g of straight L-citruline
    1g of Agmatine

    The focus & energy stuff could be added, caffeine, some PEA and stuff like that.

    It would be FULL of win! For pumps and endurance
  13. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    245588
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    49.97%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Oh and formeron smells incredible! For a cream that is
  14. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    5024260
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    13.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    ArA is definitely the hottest supplement out right now. So many good reviews it's ridiculous.

    And the GMS & LCLT stack just makes it even better apparently.

    If there was a all in one pre workout with the right dosing of GMS & LCLT and maybe even a good dosage of Agmatine & L-cutrulline id be buying that regardless of wether or not I am taking ArA

    2g of LCLT
    6g of micronised GMS
    5g of straight L-citruline
    1g of Agmatine

    The focus & energy stuff could be added, caffeine, some PEA and stuff like that.

    It would be FULL of win! For pumps and endurance
    That would be the perfect preworkout. It would have all the right ingredients all at proven amounts. The key would be using micronized GMS & straight L-citruline. I would leave the stims out for those who lift at night or make a stim & stim free version.
  15. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    5024260
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    13.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Oh...and terrible.
    I have literally 600 units back ordered and IM in bed. I went to work for about an hour today to partially fill NPS order as they are having a huge sale and they cant be out of stock. But Im def still sick....and now everyone around me has stomach flu. If I get that on top of this IM pretty much ****ed.
    The flu sux man.
  16. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    2101877
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    There is so much crap going around right now. My daughters had RSV and then a stomach bug over the holidays.

    Brundel- I made a thread regarding DLPA and was wondering if you had any experience with it? It is proving to be simply amazing for me and I feel like if more people knew about it, they'd likely feel the same way. Energy, increased dopamine, mood elevation, libido, better sleep, pain relief- it hits all marks.
  17. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    5024260
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    13.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    There is so much crap going around right now. My daughters had RSV and then a stomach bug over the holidays.

    Brundel- I made a thread regarding DLPA and was wondering if you had any experience with it? It is proving to be simply amazing for me and I feel like if more people knew about it, they'd likely feel the same way. Energy, increased dopamine, mood elevation, libido, better sleep, pain relief- it hits all marks.
    DLPA?
  18. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    2101877
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    See? LOL.

    D, L- Phenlalanine. The L part is used for increasing dopamine, libido, and energy. The D part is man made and activates endorphins so it is used as a powerful pain reducer. You can buy DPA or LPA without the combination, but all the research I have done indicates that the combo is the way to go for most people since just taking L-Phenylanine can make people jittery and very hyper. The 50/50 ratio seems to balance it out.

    All I know is that I took 1g yesterday around noon and was flying through my day until about 8pm, and then started to unwind. I crashed at about 11pm and had the normal crazy dopamine type dreams. The difference was that I bounced out of bed with energy and in a great mood. I decided to skip my morning coffee and took another 1g about an hour ago. I am sitting here cruising through emails and just in an amazing mood. I have energy just buzzing through my muscles and feel like either going for a run or calling people to talk. LOL
  19. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    5024260
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    13.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I saw you thread after I posted my DLPA?
  20. New Member
    Cjg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    416725
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    Boron


    So is borax and boran the same. I've seen studies saying boran raised free test and lowered estrogen.
  21. New Member
    Cjg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    416725
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    Does anyone know Anything about abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid? Also known as dhaa. It's something pes is using to replace arimistane.
  22. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    There is so much crap going around right now. My daughters had RSV and then a stomach bug over the holidays.

    Brundel- I made a thread regarding DLPA and was wondering if you had any experience with it? It is proving to be simply amazing for me and I feel like if more people knew about it, they'd likely feel the same way. Energy, increased dopamine, mood elevation, libido, better sleep, pain relief- it hits all marks.
    I havnt really researched it. Sounds like its similar to Ldopa?
    Ill check it out for sure.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  23. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Does anyone know Anything about abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid? Also known as dhaa. It's something pes is using to replace arimistane.
    Never heard of that. They are replacing it because .....like I was saying it doesnt work at all. Pure 100% placebo.
    Tons of people were conned into thinking it worked because there are 1000000000 reps saying its great.
    Just goes to show...ALWAYS do your own research before you eat anything from anyone.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  24. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    With regards to PES new wonder supp. Here is a quote from a study:

    However, DHAA compound 21 was also found to inhibit the growth of HUVEC (human umbilical vein epithelial) cells with an IC50 of 69 nm, indicating a strong cytotoxicity by this substance, which would most likely prohibit its further preclinical development as an AI. These compounds were further tested using an in vitro uterine contraction assay and found to be inactive.

    Looks like its too toxic to be used as a medication less yet a supplement.
    Id steer clear.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  25. New Member
    Cjg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    416725
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    Good advice! Thanks man. I know company's hate you for telling the truth!! Hahaha. Besides formeron which is the best of all times. What else seems to be a legit otc estrogen blocker you know of.
  26. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Good advice! Thanks man. I know company's hate you for telling the truth!! Hahaha. Besides formeron which is the best of all times. What else seems to be a legit otc estrogen blocker you know of.
    Tons of plants have at least mild AI activity in vitro. The issue is most also are worthless when eaten...
    Mangostin from the mangosteen plant. Looks amazing on paper. We obtained a strong% extract standardized for gamma mangostin and even at 700mg twice a day it only inhibited 30%. Aromasin is like 96%. So 30% is bad.
    pomegranate
    Mullberry
    licorice
    even chamomile
    have Mild AI activity. What we need....is STRONG affinity for the aromatase enzyme.

    Trust me Im looking for it. Clearly others are as well and missing the mark. We spent a ton on testing mangostin but we never sold it to you guys because it didnt make the cut. DHAA also doesnt make the cut.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  27. New Member
    Cjg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    416725
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    I got you. Looks like formeron for life!!!! What's up with chrysin or dim?
  28. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    From wiki

    Natural

    Resveratrol[4]
    Nicotine[5]
    Myosmine[6]
    Zinc[7]
    Catechin[8][9] THink green Tea extract Probably where I would go for a natty if I had to. Plus some Resveratrol. In fact I currently take both. But still require further AI suppression.
    Chalcones[10]
    Apigenin[11]
    Eriodictyol[11]
    Isoliquiritigenin[11]
    Mangostin[11]
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  29. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    I got you. Looks like formeron for life!!!! What's up with chrysin or dim?
    Both work but very mild.
    If you were taking NOTHING else..they might inhibit enough to significantly elevate test levels but if you were using a wet compound it would be almost worthless.
    Or worthless.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  30. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Also I got those Tongkat samples packed up today. I should be able to ship tomorrow or wed.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  31. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    5024260
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    13.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Tons of plants have at least mild AI activity in vitro. The issue is most also are worthless when eaten...
    Mangostin from the mangosteen plant. Looks amazing on paper. We obtained a strong% extract standardized for gamma mangostin and even at 700mg twice a day it only inhibited 30%. Aromasin is like 96%. So 30% is bad.
    pomegranate
    Mullberry
    licorice
    even chamomile
    have Mild AI activity. What we need....is STRONG affinity for the aromatase enzyme.

    Trust me Im looking for it. Clearly others are as well and missing the mark. We spent a ton on testing mangostin but we never sold it to you guys because it didnt make the cut. DHAA also doesnt make the cut.
    Have you looked into Indole-3-carbinol and it's ability to control estrogen metabolism? There are plenty of studies to show that it does work and is much better then DIM.
  32. New Member
    RipdnTxs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    130417
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%

    Man it sounds like Ur cruising on low dose E..... Where do u pick up this combo, I,d like to give it a try. PM me if neccessary and enjoy the ride.....

    D, L- Phenlalanine. The L part is used for increasing dopamine, libido, and energy. The D part is man made and activates endorphins so it is used as a powerful pain reducer. You can buy DPA or LPA without the combination, but all the research I have done indicates that the combo is the way to go for most people since just taking L-Phenylanine can make people jittery and very hyper. The 50/50 ratio seems to balance it out.

    All I know is that I took 1g yesterday around noon and was flying through my day until about 8pm, and then started to unwind. I crashed at about 11pm and had the normal crazy dopamine type dreams. The difference was that I bounced out of bed with energy and in a great mood. I decided to skip my morning coffee and took another 1g about an hour ago. I am sitting here cruising through emails and just in an amazing mood. I have energy just buzzing through my muscles and feel like either going for a run or calling people to talk. LOL[/QUOTE]
  33. New Member
    RipdnTxs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    130417
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%

    I,m also on the Formeron train, I have my 5th and 6th bottle on the way. I love the vascularity, one of if not the best supp. Ive taken over many years....
  34. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    2101877
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Man it sounds like Ur cruising on low dose E..... Where do u pick up this combo, I,d like to give it a try. PM me if neccessary and enjoy the ride.....

    D, L- Phenlalanine. The L part is used for increasing dopamine, libido, and energy. The D part is man made and activates endorphins so it is used as a powerful pain reducer. You can buy DPA or LPA without the combination, but all the research I have done indicates that the combo is the way to go for most people since just taking L-Phenylanine can make people jittery and very hyper. The 50/50 ratio seems to balance it out.

    All I know is that I took 1g yesterday around noon and was flying through my day until about 8pm, and then started to unwind. I crashed at about 11pm and had the normal crazy dopamine type dreams. The difference was that I bounced out of bed with energy and in a great mood. I decided to skip my morning coffee and took another 1g about an hour ago. I am sitting here cruising through emails and just in an amazing mood. I have energy just buzzing through my muscles and feel like either going for a run or calling people to talk. LOL
    [/QUOTE]

    Right?

    So today I am getting the exact same effects. 40-60 min after ingestion I notice I am bouncing my knee while sitting at the computer so I get up to go into the kitchen and I just feel like doing things. So I grab the dog and walk her for 45 min, come back and knock out about 100 emails and write a report. I'm just smiling as I walk around the house and being productive only like I have been on phenylpiracetam, but with a really happy mood. Here it is almost 6pm and I have dinner going, the kids painting in the kitchen, and writing this.

    The stuff is incredible, imo.

    edit- just saw your question. You can grab this in any vitamin store in the amino section. I encourage you to read about it and see why it is so perfect for sports supplementation.
  35. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Ill take a look into it.
    A Noot supp would be good if I can make it incredible.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  36. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Have you looked into Indole-3-carbinol and it's ability to control estrogen metabolism? There are plenty of studies to show that it does work and is much better then DIM.
    I have. IIRC it increases metabolism. Does it also have AI activity?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  37. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    883503
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the DLPA suggestion.
    Its already lead me down a path that shows some promise. Perhaps not DLPA...but some cool ideas forming.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  38. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    245588
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    49.97%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    FORMERON FAQ


    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thanks for the DLPA suggestion.
    Its already lead me down a path that shows some promise. Perhaps not DLPA...but some cool ideas forming.
    So pumped for this!

    I am curious to try this DLPA. Could be a new beginning for focus potential.

    http://www.wholehealthchicago.com/87...phenylalanine/
  39. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    2101877
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Definitely. It is very interesting and has me excited at the potential.
  40. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    245588
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    49.97%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    That would be the perfect preworkout. It would have all the right ingredients all at proven amounts. The key would be using micronized GMS & straight L-citruline. I would leave the stims out for those who lift at night or make a stim & stim free version.
    Definitely! @brundel

    Hell those legit ingredients and DPLA in a pre workout would be a absolute game changer
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in