FORMERON FAQ

Page 18 of 89 First ... 13161718192023 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I'm no idiot I swear lol now that my disclaimer is out of the way- 1 pump is 1.5 ml and dose is 1ml= 50 mg so just do 2/3 pump 2x per day? Bottle says dose 1 ml but pump is 1.5 ml... Why is that??

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I'm no idiot I swear lol now that my disclaimer is out of the way- 1 pump is 1.5 ml and dose is 1ml= 50 mg so just do 2/3 pump 2x per day? Bottle says dose 1 ml but pump is 1.5 ml... Why is that??
    Bottle says 1ml-1 pump.
    The - means to.
    So dose is 50-75mg. I recommend just using a full pump twice a day. This = 150mg which is a low dose for Formestane.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    ^^this

The OG version was the best natty test booster on the market, period

I really wished they brought it back tbh
    Soon....there will be something nobody can compete with.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Soon....there will be something nobody can compete with.

Name:  full-of-win.jpeg
Views: 292
Size:  36.8 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

you are one of the only people who know what Im talking about. I think full of win is a reasonable description.
    I feel confident in saying nothing will compare. Period.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

you are one of the only people who know what Im talking about. I think full of win is a reasonable description.
    I feel confident in saying nothing will compare. Period.
    Ready for that!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I normally don't buy into any marketing stuff for supplements, but I trust what you are pitching and I am interested. Can you give us any ETA within a few week period of then this coming and what the intended purpose will be?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

We are gonna be running bloodwork in about a week. So....we will run testing on a handful of guys to ensure our statements regarding the product are factual. I want to be 100% certain it acts like we expect it to.
    In the last two years we have had 4-5 products reach final product testing. Only incinderine made the grade. I ditched projects we spent tens of thousands of dollars in research on. Bottom line....if i wouldnt personally be happy using it...you wont get it.
    I would rather lose money than sell you guys garbage.
    This current project i am exceptionally optimistic about. The ingredient profile is very strong and.....unlike pretty much every other company we include everything in liberal doses. Costs us more but guess what....when you take a blr product it works as intended. Period.
    Not marketing hype. Facts.

Once we start feeding this stuff to testers and i have a feel for how its working ill reveal more. I dont want to make a statement and then wind up pulling the project because it doesnt live up to standards.
    After blood work #1....ill spill the beans.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

We are gonna be running bloodwork in about a week. So....we will run testing on a handful of guys to ensure our statements regarding the product are factual. I want to be 100% certain it acts like we expect it to.
    In the last two years we have had 4-5 products reach final product testing. Only incinderine made the grade. I ditched projects we spent tens of thousands of dollars in research on. Bottom line....if i wouldnt personally be happy using it...you wont get it.
    I would rather lose money than sell you guys garbage.
    This current project i am exceptionally optimistic about. The ingredient profile is very strong and.....unlike pretty much every other company we include everything in liberal doses. Costs us more but guess what....when you take a blr product it works as intended. Period.
    Not marketing hype. Facts.

Once we start feeding this stuff to testers and i have a feel for how its working ill reveal more. I dont want to make a statement and then wind up pulling the project because it doesnt live up to standards.
    After blood work #1....ill spill the beans.
    Can you tell us what type of product it is at least?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Wow. About 3-4 weeks in and on two pumps a day my wrists are starting to really ache! This stuff is strong but for me it takes a while to kick in. I think it builds up.

Would it be ok to drop it to one pump and add some cissus and increase my fish oil? Two pumps is really showing though :/
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Always ok to go to one pump. Add in fish and zyflamend or wobenzym n and maybe see how you feel with two pumps. If it still doesn't feel good, go down to one. I'm on one a day I love it. Two if I'm on cycle.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Always ok to go to one pump. Add in fish and zyflamend or wobenzym n and maybe see how you feel with two pumps. If it still doesn't feel good, go down to one. I'm on one a day I love it. Two if I'm on cycle.
    Thanks for that! I think my body is telling my E2 is low.

And can or formeron cause any kind of hair loss? I haven't noticed any at all, but for people that are suspectible for androgens killing their hair line should they be worried. I don't think I've seen one person mention this side effect. Lowering estrogen and increasing test is going to cause something I would imagine
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post

And can or formeron cause any kind of hair loss? I haven't noticed any at all, but for people that are suspectible for androgens killing their hair line should they be worried. I don't think I've seen one person mention this side effect. Lowering estrogen and increasing test is going to cause something I would imagine
    I would assume it would depend on predisposition to it. My hair gets thin on halodrol but on test my hair seems nice and full. Considerig one is dht derivative... still just depends on a couple things. I don't think there would be too much of a problem, if it all, for formeron to make you lose hair. You probably would need upwards of 8-10 pumps for the higher conversion to even consider it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

I would assume it would depend on predisposition to it. My hair gets thin on halodrol but on test my hair seems nice and full. Considerig one is dht derivative... still just depends on a couple things. I don't think there would be too much of a problem, if it all, for formeron to make you lose hair. You probably would need upwards of 8-10 pumps for the higher conversion to even consider it.
    I'm predisposed to it only on harsh compounds like letro or ATD.

I see formeron inhibits DHT
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Wow. About 3-4 weeks in and on two pumps a day my wrists are starting to really ache! This stuff is strong but for me it takes a while to kick in. I think it builds up.

Would it be ok to drop it to one pump and add some cissus and increase my fish oil? Two pumps is really showing though :/
    Yah sometimes it takes a while for your levels to drop low enough to cause joint pain.
    For me my elbows and shoulders start creaking and aching...I mean it really hurts to train and even pick things up.
    Generally dropping the dose by 50%
    Or going to 0% for a few days and resuming at 50% will do the trick.

The good news....its doing what we want it to do....just better than needed
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Formeron is a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so if anything it will prevent hairloss.
    It does this similar to the way it lowers estro.
    It prevents test from becoming DHT which is responsible for the androgenic sides we are talking about (hairloss etc)
    Its not very strong as a 5ar inhibitor but it will certainly not cause hair loss...at any reasonable dose.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Formeron is a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so if anything it will prevent hairloss.
    It does this similar to the way it lowers estro.
    It prevents test from becoming DHT which is responsible for the androgenic sides we are talking about (hairloss etc)
    Its not very strong as a 5ar inhibitor but it will certainly not cause hair loss...at any reasonable dose.
    Lowering estrogen can cause hair loss in itself but yes it has to then increase DHT to cause the hair loss
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Lowering estrogen can cause hair loss in itself but yes it has to then increase DHT to cause the hair loss
    Does this only apply to women though? hairloss cause by low estro?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Does this only apply to women though? hairloss cause by low estro?
    Not 100% sure man, but lowering estro in men causes DHT to increase.
    Hence why some men if they decrease DHT they increase estrogen
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Im not gonna lie....I love DHT. Its not the villain many people make it out to be. Estrogen is the cause of most of mens troubles.
    Im already bald so...lol.

I take extra supps to increase my DHT levels and Im strong as an ox.

Take 10mg boron every morning and 5g creatine mono...dht level doubled in 10 days along with a 100% increase in free test.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Can't an increase of estrogen increase Adrenal androgen levels as well? Since estrogen stimulates the adrenal glands, independently of the pituitary's ACTH.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Im not gonna lie....I love DHT. Its not the villain many people make it out to be. Estrogen is the cause of most of mens troubles.
    Im already bald so...lol.

I take extra supps to increase my DHT levels and Im strong as an ox.

Take 10mg boron every morning and 5g creatine mono...dht level doubled in 10 days along with a 100% increase in free test.
    I think it's all about a balance
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Can't an increase of estrogen increase Adrenal androgen levels as well? Since estrogen stimulates the adrenal glands, independently of the pituitary's ACTH.
    True. Letro destroyed my hair so badly. Only coz it decreased estrogen so much and increased DHT. So did ATD. Never done anabolics though
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Higher dht lowers estrogen and progesterone. It's made from free test of I remember correctly. So I think high dht and estrogen cause issues, not dht itself. But there are probably contradictions if estrogen is too low.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

I know with the prostate DHT is not the primary cause of cancers. When my DHT is double the normal range I feel like a champ.
    When estro is also elevated my prostate blows up like a fuking puffer fish on anadrol.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I bet so. They always say when men get older it's dht that causes prostate issues... really? Because they have so much free test? No. ****ty test and high estrogen. Statistically I think prostate cancer was 80% related to HPV which is greatly affected by estrogen for it to cause cancer or mutations.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Thank GOD and Black Lion Research for Formeron
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Thank GOD and Black Lion Research for Formeron
    Good summary
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

So in saying all this any of you guys had bloods come back from formeron with really high DHT levels?
  30. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Formeron seems to have a strong dieuretic effect. At two pumps (one in the morning and one in the evening) I have to urinate more frequently than usual. It's not much of a problem during the day but if I have to get up several times during the night it affects my sleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 05:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics