FORMERON FAQ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 18

FORMERON FAQ

Page 18 of 68 First ... 13161718192023 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Unfortunately we cant/wont spike our products with narcotics So I doubt anything like Craze will be coming from us or anyone anytime soon.
    There are other options and combos though that will give the proper punch. THe issue with us is we care about your health and safety so.....
    Its a catch 22. ALot of the things that do what you want are unsafe to use when training hard in the gym.

Doesnt mean it cant be done. Just its a tall order.
    Understand that! But a "new" stim for focus would be great. Like AMP. I haven't tried it but that's kind of new and exciting.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PM sent. I would love to try this out since I have now experimented with 3 other brands in capsule form.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Id happily test the tongkat as I have used lj100 a few times. Im in Australia tho
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Understand that! But a "new" stim for focus would be great. Like AMP. I haven't tried it but that's kind of new and exciting.
    Im into it for sure. Id have to do alot of research. I know only a couple Noots are stimulant like. Ill do some reading.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    I'm in.

Also how you dosing the boron and for what purpose??
    10mg boron daily.
    increases free test and DHT.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theguvner View Post
    Id happily test the tongkat as I have used lj100 a few times. Im in Australia tho
    I think it would be tough to get through customs there? Expensive to ship there as well.
    Any ideas the laws in AU regarding tongkat?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I think it would be tough to get through customs there? Expensive to ship there as well.
    Any ideas the laws in AU regarding tongkat?
    No issue with customs for tongkat uf it is labeled. Shipping I can cover if necessary. Huge fan of formeron btw
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

No issue with customs for tongkat uf it is labeled. Shipping I can cover if necessary. Huge fan of formeron btw
    It would be just a bag of powder.
    If you want to pay shipping Ill gladly ship to you.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sounds like three guys are In for an awesome treat
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Transdermal epiandrosterone.
    This this!!
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

10mg boron daily. increases free test and DHT.
    Really boron? Ok damn. Had no idea
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Soon it will be available in a combo of ingredients that have amazing synergy.
    You guys will love it.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

It would be just a bag of powder.
    If you want to pay shipping Ill gladly ship to you.
    Done and done. Could you put a stick label on it saying what it is as well? Pm me how we go about it
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

This this!!
    Also this ^
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Soon it will be available in a combo of ingredients that have amazing synergy. You guys will love it.
    So I shouldn't go out and buy boron I should wait?
  16. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I thought boron was an old-fashioned supp that turned out to be ineffective.Interesting to hear that this isnt true
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My brother races MX and breaks bones all the time and I usually set him up with a combo of ingredients that have really helped speed up his recovery. This last time he broke his collar bone, I added in Boron and he shaved 3 weeks off of the last time he did this. The doctors were blown away by how fast he is recovering and without pain. I fully attribute this to the added Boron.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Done and done. Could you put a stick label on it saying what it is as well? Pm me how we go about it
    PM me well get it worked out
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

So I shouldn't go out and buy boron I should wait?
    THe recent round of BW pushed us back a bit because it indicated that one of the ingredients failed to work. (Erase/arimistane)
    So we are gonna reformulate and retest.

So..go get some boron. Trust me. Id never steer you guys wrong.
    Im confident enough to guarantee it works.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    I thought boron was an old-fashioned supp that turned out to be ineffective.Interesting to hear that this isnt true
    My free test went up to 600 using Boron. Total test was 1980 so this is more than 25% Free test which is HUGE.
    Its the same level it was when I was running 1500mg test cyp.
    So look at it like this....even if total T is 1100 or under if your free test is 300+ your gonna grow like you were on cycle.
    This one we have positive bloodwork results on. It def works.
    Prostate swells a bit after a while so DHT and estro also go up. Make sure to use something for estro with it. Of course FOrmeron is what I recommend.

In 2011 I had a cardiac arrest. I was in the hospital for weeks.
    I dropped from 235 lean to about 165 over the course of the next few months because I was bedridden.

Using only my TRT dose of test and boron I have got back up to 210 lean. When I cycle in the boron...I start to grow.

Go get some NOW brand boron and run it at 9mg a day. (3mg caps)
    After a week or so check back in and tell me how you cant roll over at night when sleeping because of the ever present wood. Free T and DHT go WAY up.

I add in 10g Creatine mono daily as well which also increases DHT.

BLR approved for sure.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    My brother races MX and breaks bones all the time and I usually set him up with a combo of ingredients that have really helped speed up his recovery. This last time he broke his collar bone, I added in Boron and he shaved 3 weeks off of the last time he did this. The doctors were blown away by how fast he is recovering and without pain. I fully attribute this to the added Boron.
    ^^^this.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Also for the tongkat guys...I have the swine flu or something. Its bad. SO itll be a few days before Im back at the lab to pack stuff up for you guys.
  23. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Swanson sells an Albion Chelated form of Boron. I wonder if this would be a better form of Boron?
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Also for the tongkat guys...I have the swine flu or something. Its bad. SO itll be a few days before Im back at the lab to pack stuff up for you guys.
    No worries brundel. I'm just excited to get the opportunity. Hope you get better soon brother I hate the flu. Extra vit -D and zinc seems to help me when I'm under the weather.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel

My free test went up to 600 using Boron. Total test was 1980 so this is more than 25% Free test which is HUGE.
    So look at it like this....even if total T is 1100 or under if your free test is 300+ your gonna grow like you were on cycle.
    Prostate swells a bit after a while so DHT and estro also go up. Make sure to use something for estro with it. Of course FOrmeron is what I recommend.

I dropped from 235 lean to about 165 over the course of the next few months because I was bedridden.

Using only my TRT dose of test and boron I have got back up to 210 lean. When I cycle in the boron...I start to grow.

After a week or so check back in and tell me how you cant roll over at night when sleeping because of the ever present wood. Free T and DHT go WAY up.

BLR approved for sure.
    ^^^This information alone is a gem!
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Swanson sells an Albion Chelated form of Boron. I wonder if this would be a better form of Boron?
    In the studies I read regarding boron I think they used tetroborate.
    I know from experience that citrate works well as does whatever is in the NOW brand. Currently I have a KG of Boron citrate so I can make my own.
    One of the benefits of owning a supplement company...I can make pretty much anything I want
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In the studies I read regarding boron I think they used tetroborate. I know from experience that citrate works well as does whatever is in the NOW brand. Currently I have a KG of Boron citrate so I can make my own. One of the benefits of owning a supplement company...I can make pretty much anything I want
    I saw that study also, but a lot of studies also saying it's a negligible to nonexistent raise in test or decrease in shbg. Some suggesting it works in coordination with Calcium or Vit D? I have to read more. I think if that's all it took was to increase boron supplementation, more guys would do it.

Curious about your formula though; Formeron believer right here!
    BOARD TYRANT
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Hey just curious I know most of you take a multivitamin and often supplement with extra vitamin D3. Just curious as to how much you guys use
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Hey just curious I know most of you take a multivitamin and often supplement with extra vitamin D3. Just curious as to how much you guys use
    I don't take a multi, but I do take Vit D. I take 3000IU a day.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I saw that study also, but a lot of studies also saying it's a negligible to nonexistent raise in test or decrease in shbg. Some suggesting it works in coordination with Calcium or Vit D? I have to read more. I think if that's all it took was to increase boron supplementation, more guys would do it.
    I think the emphasis is the benefit that boron can offer overall. As mentioned, I know how well it helps bone strength -insert joke here- , joint health, and I have read several studies showing the decrease in shbg and increase in free test. I have also read studies that state it is a negligible amount and then follow that with "only" a 28% increase. I'm not sure what they are looking for, but for as inexpensive as it is, it certainly is worth looking into.

I like the approach that BLR seems to take in research, not looking for necessarily the newest thing, but things that actually show promise regardless of how unsexy it may be to younger lifters.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Tid bit on what I know with vitamin d and boron.

First boron has been suggested that the interaction between boron and steroid hormone metabolism is mediated by the hydroxylation process that steroids need to be biologically active. The effect of boron on steroidogenesis or steroid hormone production increases total testosterone and 17-B estradiol levels. The ratio of 17-B oestradiol to testosterone also increase a significant amount. That's at 10mg daily.

Boron can suppress the activity of the microsomal enzyme 24-hydroxylase chiefly responsible for the catabolisims of this steroid. It may reflect a direct interaction with the enzyme, or perhaps Borons ability to form a covalent complex with the product of activity. An up-regulatory impact of boron on 25-hydroxyvitamin D is potentially beneficial especially in the winter times where our D levels are not adequate. A good vitamin d status as reflected by 25-Hydroxyvitamin D levels, can be protected with boron. It can inhibit a range of microsomal enzymes catalyzing vicinal hydroxylations... which also applies to 24-hydroxylase. Those enzymes can be responsible for catabolizing estradiol and 25-hydroxyvitamin D.

It decreases calcium and magnesium excretion by 50% as well. Having a boron deficiency increases the requirement for vitamin D (in some studies). But boron can help adequately metabolize vitamin D into it's active form. Which is more useful for us all. And adequate 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels in men give us a significantly higher levels of test and free test, in comparison with insufficient or deficient levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D. It will also help lower SHBG.

Hope all this makes sense. A bit early for me to post lol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  32. Senior Member

Brundel,

How about a preworkout product that contains just 3 proven ingredients in the right doses?

2 grams of ArA
    2 grams of LCLT
    5 grams of GMS
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mixing powders and oils?
    BOARD TYRANT
  34. Senior Member

Mixing powders and oils?
    Not possible?
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Not possible?
    I just don't see how, LCLT can clump up in bulk and GMS can take on some water sometimes. Would be a very interesting (and large) pill dosage.
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Senior Member

I just don't see how, LCLT can clump up in bulk and GMS can take on some water sometimes. Would be a very interesting (and large) pill dosage.
    Just curious could ArA be solidified? Look at XF's Vengeance? It is a powdered preworkout.
  37. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

BLR approved for sure.
    I saw a boron study which showed a large increase in free test but estro went down considerably in that study.you say it rises.yes there seems to be another boron study where estro went up but its hard for me to understand that estro gives us problems especially when considering the first mentioned study.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post

I saw a boron study which showed a large increase in free test but estro went down considerably in that study.you say it rises.yes there seems to be another boron study where estro went up but its hard for me to understand that estro gives us problems especially when considering the first mentioned study.
    If test goes up, aromitase will also happen. Studies conclude it also helps post menopausal women with estrogen and testosterone.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I don't take a multi, but I do take Vit D. I take 3000IU a day.
    Wow I just concluded that I only get 600 iu in a day...fukkkk. I did actually find a boron sodium tetra supp with 10 mg per serving so it's the same type of boron and dose used in that one study. Definitely foots increase my D though
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.

I've had several bottles now; and have to say I'm not really impressed with the compounding sometimes. It has visible solids. BUT, there's simple and quite effective solution to this that I don't mind sharing.
    I draw up all of my doses in an oral syringe to 2ml, and top it off with @.75ml of DMSO. Then draw the plunger up for some air...shake for a minute then apply. NO SOLIDS, and dries faster.

Happy...rubbing or whatever. Lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 05:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ