FORMERON FAQ

Page 17 of 68 First ... 12151617181922 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anacyclus p.?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea and these companies that make oral form add 75 mg arimistane per serving so that you can't dose any higher
    For the record we tested arimistane and at 75mg it failed to alter estrogen levels even 1 point. IN fact in increased in 4 out of 5 users and stayed stationary in the fifth.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Little off topic but could you list a few ingredients that you tested that you have found don't work at all in oral form? Very interested.
    ONce we get our next line of products out Ill put out a list with the test results. Ill get backlash of course because it will negatively effect a TON of companies but the truth is the truth.
    Fenugreek and its respective saponins.
    tribulus
    dioscin
    mangosteen/mangostin...this actually worked but the dose needed is so high it would cost you the buyer about 10$ a day to use it with 30% aromatase inhibition lol.

this is a good start .
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

ONce we get our next line of products out Ill put out a list with the test results. Ill get backlash of course because it will negatively effect a TON of companies but the truth is the truth.
    tribulus
    dioscin
    mangosteen/mangostin...this actually worked but the dose needed is so high it would cost you the buyer about 10$ a day to use it with 30% aromatase inhibition lol.

this is a good start .
    I prefer truth. I've spent enough money on underdosed ineffective products.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    I prefer truth. I've spent enough money on underdosed ineffective products.
    I wish every supp company had to prove their products worked before they could release them. 90% of supplement companies would go out of business.

When I started bodybuilding decades ago I started just like everyone else...
    I bought every single new product promising 20lbs and 2 inches on your arms... Massive gains...super pumps...etc etc.
    Product after product after product I was disappointed. I dont think I can recall even one that worked out of literally a hundred products.

You have my word on this....I do my very best to ensure our products work so when you use them you are satisfied with the result.
    Our products were all originally designed to be used by me personally.
    I had acne....acnedren
    I had prolactin issues...prolactrone
    I used tons of test....Formeron to combat estro. I used all of them LONG before they became publicly available and loads of guys tested them including a handful of IFBB pro bodybuilders. One even used Formeron as his primary AI during the contest prep that won him his pro card!

Im itching to bring new products out to you guys. Its not about money...Ive spent personally tens of thousands of dollars now in testing and all have failed to deliver so....Im basically spending money instead of making it because I refuse to sell you garbage supps.

Ill tell you guys what...aside from the test booster. What products do you guys want to see. We can develop ANYTHING.
    Ive been considering a pre workout supp. I have some ingredient ideas that could make it pretty much dominate.
  6. Advanced Member

Brundel i would be interested in a memory and concentration boosting product that really can be felt.I know its a hard task but could be interested not only for bblers.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

What about your own version of melanotan ll, maybe into a tablet or transdermal
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm a noot guy, so any additional competition in the racetam department is always wlecome.

Obviously, your company wants to open doors for as many new customers as possible and grow, but I think that even if you never made another product than Formeron, you'd be successful. I wish I'd see more threads on it and not on Erase because people would be shocked at actually buying a product that works like advertised.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brundel

I wish every supp company had to prove their products worked before they could release them. 90% of supplement companies would go out of business.

When I started bodybuilding decades ago I started just like everyone else...
    I bought every single new product promising 20lbs and 2 inches on your arms... Massive gains...super pumps...etc etc.
    Product after product after product I was disappointed. I dont think I can recall even one that worked out of literally a hundred products.

You have my word on this....I do my very best to ensure our products work so when you use them you are satisfied with the result.
    Our products were all originally designed to be used by me personally.
    I had acne....acnedren
    I had prolactin issues...prolactrone
    I used tons of test....Formeron to combat estro. I used all of them LONG before they became publicly available and loads of guys tested them including a handful of IFBB pro bodybuilders. One even used Formeron as his primary AI during the contest prep that won him his pro card!

Im itching to bring new products out to you guys. Its not about money...Ive spent personally tens of thousands of dollars now in testing and all have failed to deliver so....Im basically spending money instead of making it because I refuse to sell you garbage supps.

Ill tell you guys what...aside from the test booster. What products do you guys want to see. We can develop ANYTHING.
    Ive been considering a pre workout supp. I have some ingredient ideas that could make it pretty much dominate.
    Would definitely be down with a Pre workout from you guys. As long as it doesn't have f$&kin yohimbe.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post

Would definitely be down with a Pre workout from you guys. As long as it doesn't have f$&kin yohimbe.
    I feel ya. Now that dmaa is out of a lot they substitute it with yohimbie. Or so it seems. Stuff makes me feel worse than anything I've taken.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigFranco View Post
    If that would be possible, I would surely buy it!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Non stim pre workout
    Amino supp (hica, leucine, COP and EAA)
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  14s lbs.

Will this help with existing gyno from epi?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon2787 View Post
    Brunel may have a different answer but I would use Formeron as a preventive measure. For existing gyno I would use something stronger. Letro or aromasin
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I've used formeron many times for gyno. Worked better than most. Used prolactrone with it. Letro didn't do anything for me neither did nolva. Exemestane and formeron were the only two that seemed to do something. But that's just me clearly other people have had a different results.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  14s lbs.

Ok great. What dosage did you use with the forma?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    I've used formeron many times for gyno. Worked better than most. Used prolactrone with it. Letro didn't do anything for me neither did nolva. Exemestane and formeron were the only two that seemed to do something. But that's just me clearly other people have had a different results.
    Full blown gyno or symptoms?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  14s lbs.

Full blown
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Brundel i would be interested in a memory and concentration boosting product that really can be felt.I know its a hard task but could be interested not only for bblers.
    Nootropics are great when used properly. It is hard to make a combo that is both safe under most circumstances..like under stress or training in the gym when heartrate is significantly elevated and also works well. Ill look into it.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFranco View Post
    The problem with this is the potential for cardiac issues associated with these drugs.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I'm a noot guy, so any additional competition in the racetam department is always wlecome.

Obviously, your company wants to open doors for as many new customers as possible and grow, but I think that even if you never made another product than Formeron, you'd be successful. I wish I'd see more threads on it and not on Erase because people would be shocked at actually buying a product that works like advertised.
    We tested Erase and it didnt work at all..literally nothing happened lol. Waste of bloodwork.
    I just cant spend all day posting on the forums...Im only one guy and there is alot of work to be done. I wish I could. My presence helps sell product for sure.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Im actually looking into it currently. No yohimbine I dont think. Id likely do more of a nootropic blend with some serious vasodilators and the usual suspects.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Non stim pre workout
    Amino supp (hica, leucine, COP and EAA)
    This is a great idea...unfortunately 99% of PWO buyers want the big kick of stim energy.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon2787 View Post
    Epi was used as an AI in the far east I believe. I dont think its even possible to get gyno from EPI.
    At any rate it may or may not help depending on severity and length its been present. Try it at a high dose for a couple weeks and see if it helps.
    If not try tamoxifen.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

IF you have full blown gyno you can try 3-4 pumps a day for 2 weeks and see if it begins to subside.
    If not again I would go to Nolvadex. This drug more than any other has been proven to reverse estro driven gyno.
  26. Advanced Member

Transdermal epiandrosterone.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would definitely love to see you guys bring out a strong "focus" driven pre workout like a few people have already mentioned

A lot of noot blends out there that don't do much tbh. Need something with a nice kick and that tunnel vision focus (fellow craze user obviously)
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The only thing that really comes close to that effect is phenylpiracetam. The batch I have right now is out of control and incredibly strong.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Transdermal epiandrosterone.
    Not a bad idea. Ill look into it.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I would definitely love to see you guys bring out a strong "focus" driven pre workout like a few people have already mentioned

A lot of noot blends out there that don't do much tbh. Need something with a nice kick and that tunnel vision focus (fellow craze user obviously)
    Unfortunately we cant/wont spike our products with narcotics So I doubt anything like Craze will be coming from us or anyone anytime soon.
    There are other options and combos though that will give the proper punch. THe issue with us is we care about your health and safety so.....
    Its a catch 22. ALot of the things that do what you want are unsafe to use when training hard in the gym.

Doesnt mean it cant be done. Just its a tall order.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Just an FYI...Formeron is on sale at the planet.
    Lowest price ever available. Might want to snatch some up!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...on-120-ml.html
  32. Advanced Member

Already grabbed two bottles of Formeron. I've never seen it that cheap.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Not a bad idea. Ill look into it.
    I like that idea as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  34. Senior Member

tribulus
    dioscin

this is a good start .
    Have you tested any of the following for their effect on raising free test levels?
    3,4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran
    Tongkat Ali LJ100 or LJ200
    Boron

Also it's good to see a company that puts the time to put out quality products that actually work.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Have you tested any of the following for their effect on raising free test levels?
    3,4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran
    Tongkat Ali LJ100 or LJ200
    Boron

Also it's good to see a company that puts the time to put out quality products that actually work.

Ill let you in on a secret....you know how everyone sells nettle root...standardized for divanil....Well there is no divanil in nettle root. None, nada 0.
    Im 100% certain.
    Divanil is a METABOLITE of nettle root. This means your body makes it. Like a prohormone.
    So...everyone out there buying nettle standardized for divanil is being scammed. THe companies that sell that stuff are either ignorant or lies to you and capitalizes on people not knowing otherwise. Either way....steer clear of it.

Im not saying nettle root is bad...Im saying nettle root has no divanil. Period.

I have a batch of tongkat we imported ourselves and had specially extracted for us. Its good stuff but we need more time to test it.
    Honestly I wasnt looking at it for test boosting but another property of a specific compound within the plant.

I take boron all the time. Best supplement in my med cabinet.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I freaking love Tongkat, so if you have or produce a superior product, I'd be all over that.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I freaking love Tongkat, so if you have or produce a superior product, I'd be all over that.
    Ours is def superior.
    Tell you what......Ill ship 10g to 3 of you guys to test and tell me what you think.

If you want to test drive our proprietary tongkat extract chime in here.
    Ill send a pack to the first 3 to ask.

Ill expect from you in return an honest evaluation of the product.
    Pre req: Must have used tongkat before so you have some reference.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Ours is def superior.
    Tell you what......Ill ship 10g to 3 of you guys to test and tell me what you think.

I would be down to try it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

I would be down to try it.
    Awesome. PM me your mailing address.
  40. Senior Member

Ours is def superior.

I'm in.

Also how you dosing the boron and for what purpose??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 05:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics