FORMERON FAQ

Page 16 of 113 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Did you know that Prolactrone, our prolactin product is an amazing HGH product?
    In studies, the ingredients in Prolactrone elevated HGH levels to a level on average comparable to 5-7 iu injected HGH.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
    [HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
    Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Interesting, thanks for sharing! I really want to try Formeron for my prep. Been on the fence for a while. Now you have me wanting to try Prolactrone as well. Damn you lol
    Always willing to learn :D

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

Interesting, thanks for sharing! I really want to try Formeron for my prep. Been on the fence for a while. Now you have me wanting to try Prolactrone as well. Damn you lol
    Makes for quite a good stack

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    •   

3. i know this is off topic but the clen i ordered ( see previous post here) is now like syrup and crystalized and not mixable... the UG lab I bought it from attempted to help me but then sent me an email telling me to beat the bottle against my hand constantly..... put it in the microwave for 3 seconds.... and shake it for 5 minutes constantly. For ****s and gigs i did this... nothing worked..... I wish I could bash them on here ..... but I wont.... my Formeron is coming today... sitting here at the door waiting.... I have no doubt this stuff will be amazing

4. This is why I started Black Lion. So guys would not have to buy research chems.

Clen should not be doing this^^^
    Its measured in micrograms. Most likely they put milligrams in there instead and its too much powder for the volume of carrier.
    Oh.....itll also likely kill you if you drink it.

Throw that **** away.

Where did you get it?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

5. GEN X CHEMICALS.
    •   

6. Good...now everyone knows to NOT buy anything from them.
    Its a hazard to the health of the bodybuilding community and these guys dont care at all what happens to you.
    Im just glad that nothing bad happened to you.

7. Dudes... Okay I figured I'd wait for about a month until i gave the full results of my formeron cycle.... but after i today .... i can't wait!!! lol

for three days now i have been taking 5 pumps per day. this morning i did 5 pumps and went to mma class to get some cardio in, sweat, ect. I was there for 4 hours. during this time i drank approx a half gallon of water. left. went and ate with the girl. came back to pick up some gear and weighed my self..... I weighed 9 1/2 pounds less than I did Thursday night..... This stuff is really helping me get rid of the water i got from my dumb cycles i did...... I can't wait to see how I will look in a week, month, and 2 months! lol without a doubt this stuff works.

8. Quote Originally Posted by IronPumper69 View Post
    Dudes... Okay I figured I'd wait for about a month until i gave the full results of my formeron cycle.... but after i today .... i can't wait!!! lol

for three days now i have been taking 5 pumps per day. this morning i did 5 pumps and went to mma class to get some cardio in, sweat, ect. I was there for 4 hours. during this time i drank approx a half gallon of water. left. went and ate with the girl. came back to pick up some gear and weighed my self..... I weighed 9 1/2 pounds less than I did Thursday night..... This stuff is really helping me get rid of the water i got from my dumb cycles i did...... I can't wait to see how I will look in a week, month, and 2 months! lol without a doubt this stuff works.
    Yea it gets the face and body leaner for sure. Water weight is so annoying

9. At 225mg formestane, it better be shedding water off. Correct me if im wrong brundel, isnt each pump 50mg?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    At 225mg formestane, it better be shedding water off. Correct me if im wrong brundel, isnt each pump 50mg?
    at 10% absorption, each pump is 5mg.

11. Stupid question but can you apply this anywhere or is it better to apply it on certain areas?

12. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat99 View Post
    Stupid question but can you apply this anywhere or is it better to apply it on certain areas?
    Try abdominal areas, especially your sides, chest, and some people do tops of feet. Ain't nobody got time for that!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

13. Upper chest
    Neck
    Shoulders
    sides of abdomen

These are good easy to reach application areas.

14. Tried to read through most of the facts so sorry if this was already answered. I am on HRT and have high estrogen. My question is if I am using two pumps a day, is it more beneficial to do two pumps together or spread them out or doesn't matter? Also, would it be a horrible idea if I took erase at a mild dose (25 or 50mg) while still using Formeron just as some insurance? I know it was stated this was overkill earlier however I believe I have a lot of estrogen as when I have ran Erase at 100mg in the past, I still had no joint pains (I know that's not exactly scientific). Thank you for any help.

15. I'd say split through the day but Brundel might have a different opinion. You shouldn't need any erase.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

16. Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post

at 10% absorption, each pump is 5mg.
    Why 10% how u get that number?
    Always willing to learn :D

17. Does this stuff get through Australian customs?

I can't find it on the banned list but I may not be seeing it

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Does this stuff get through Australian customs?

I can't find it on the banned list but I may not be seeing it
    Im not sure.

19. I took about a month off Formeron but just started back on again because I need an AI to run along with Trest. This time around, I decided to go to my local Walgreens and picked up a box of surgical gloves. I figure this way, more will be absorbed on my body because I will not be using bare skin to apply. Also makes application much easier. Not sure how much this will make a difference but it at least seemed like a smart idea to me.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I took about a month off Formeron but just started back on again because I need an AI to run along with Trest. This time around, I decided to go to my local Walgreens and picked up a box of surgical gloves. I figure this way, more will be absorbed on my body because I will not be using bare skin to apply. Also makes application much easier. Not sure how much this will make a difference but it at least seemed like a smart idea to me.
    THis is a great idea!.

21. Works well for any transdermal really.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

22. So my question would be can this be subbed for an AI on cycle or added providing one needs to lower estro levels?
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

23. Yes sir.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

24. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Yes sir.
    dosing idea as a solo AI on a test run @ 500mg.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

25. Maybe 3-4 pumps split through the day. Adjust from there. It knocked out my gyno with max 2 pumps a day. Also knocks out water like no other.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13