FORMERON FAQ

Page 15 of 94 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. If you slowly pump it should be accurate.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

2. THe oral syringe is fine.
    If you pump slowly the pump is very accurate.
    I have measured myself a dozen times.
    •   

3. Formeron

So what is the best dose standalone for a test boost?
  4. Formeron

So what is the best dose of formeron for use standalone as a testbooster?

5. I have been using only one pump every other day to see how I react ( I always start off low dose on most supps.) I have broke out with zits on my neck and chest, stomach area. I had this same reaction with the old Formex. I am noticing more vascularity in my shoulders and forearms. I,m also on TRT and with the addition of this I have been having the Alpha Male feeling lately and more energy. Nice strong product IMO......
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I have been using only one pump every other day to see how I react ( I always start off low dose on most supps.) I have broke out with zits on my neck and chest, stomach area. I had this same reaction with the old Formex. I am noticing more vascularity in my shoulders and forearms. I,m also on TRT and with the addition of this I have been having the Alpha Male feeling lately and more energy. Nice strong product IMO......
    Glad you like it.
    I really like the way Formeron makes me feel. Im on HRT as well and I dont really cycle anymore but I do up my dose of Formeron from time to time and it really is a noticeable difference.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    So what is the best dose of formeron for use standalone as a testbooster?
    I have seen bloodwork using 1 pump per day that elevated free test levels to almost double normal.
    I would recommend 1 pump am 1 pump pm.

See how you feel. Up the dose if you like or if you feel good at 2 pumps stay there.

8. Thanks for the info Brundel. Soo daa and this would make a killer stack I assume. And what's your thought on the whole daa raises prolactin/estrogen. True or overrated?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Thanks for the info Brundel. Soo daa and this would make a killer stack I assume. And what's your thought on the whole daa raises prolactin/estrogen. True or overrated?
    ^^^this

I am about to pull the trigger and hopefully get a few bottles for a future natty stack (DAA, endosurge, anabeta)

I'm going to use erase pro first of all with a stack then hopefully try it with 2 x pumps of formeron

This stuff couldn't ever promote gyno related issues because of the increased test? Because its a AI at the same time. I've read so many good reviews

10. I've used daa Formeron solo and in pct, loved it every time. You guys will love that combo.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

11. Will formeron show up in a drug test?

12. For sports? If they test for these products or similar yeah. General drug test I think don't.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

13. advice on adding this to PCT coming off a 12 week test cycle? Start @ 2 weeks post injection or at time of last injection? How many pumps per day? Will be using DAA with nolva and clomid.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

14. 1 pump am 1 pump PM
    No need to wait. Start even on cycle if you want and run till the end of PCT.

15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    1 pump am 1 pump PM
    No need to wait. Start even on cycle if you want and run till the end of PCT.
    if I'm adding this on top of existing AI, Adex @ .5mg ed, this be alright?
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

16. I'd say you wouldn't need two ai. You can do the one am one pm and another if needed.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

17. I actually was under the impression this stuff was a spray?

So it's a cream or gel like substance?

18. Gel like substance. Absorbs quickly.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

19. Its a gel. Sprays are messy.
    This stuff goes on clean and dries quickly.
    It also smells nice and works incredibly well.

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Its a gel. Sprays are messy.
    This stuff goes on clean and dries quickly.
    It also smells nice and works incredibly well.
    Truth
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

21. Hey my brother is using formeron, but doesnt have an account here so im asking a question for him. Hes been using it stand alone for the pro hormone like effects at 4 pumps a day for a solid 3 weeks now with good results. His joints are just now starting to ache, should he cut it back to 2 pumps and then once they feel good again start raising the dose? Thanks

22. They will more than likely bother him again when he goes back to four. If he can get on a good fish oil and a good joint supplement, it should aid his issue.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    Hey my brother is using formeron, but doesnt have an account here so im asking a question for him. Hes been using it stand alone for the pro hormone like effects at 4 pumps a day for a solid 3 weeks now with good results. His joints are just now starting to ache, should he cut it back to 2 pumps and then once they feel good again start raising the dose? Thanks
    Yes back off the dose. Try 3. If its still unbearable, go to 2.
    One thing we know for sure.....if his joints hurt the Formeron is kicking ass at reducing estrogen

So while it sucks his joints hurt I like hearing it because it just reaffirms how awesome Formeron is.

Back off the dose or add in a low dose of test.

24. whats the consensus on using this in place of aromasin, during pct, after a test e cycle?
    Cultivating Mass.

25. This is a perfect replacement.
    It works just like aromasin and is also anabolic so you retain more.

26. I have a half full bottle of formeron that i havent used in 3 months. Started back using it for a few days and no effects ordered a new bottle and bam!!! Kicked in immediately. Does it lose potency after being open then sitting around for a while?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    I have a half full bottle of formeron that i havent used in 3 months. Started back using it for a few days and no effects ordered a new bottle and bam!!! Kicked in immediately. Does it lose potency after being open then sitting around for a while?
    Awesome
    Since the bottle is not really open to the air and has a ton of alcohol in it you should be fine for years even if it was opened.

28. Would this still work well with a high bodygat%?

29. High or low bodyfat it's an extremely effective ai and you will also still drop water weight while on it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

30. As a stand alone at 3/4 pumps how would this compare in the strength and size department to xfactor/xgels?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics