FORMERON FAQ

Page 15 of 113 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Been on formeron for the last four to five days. SD gave me some pain in my left nipple. Been on two pumps for those four to five days and the pains gone. I will say ive been pumping the bottle smooth, slow and soft and theres no way the bottles lasting 30 days.

    Side note* i like the smell of formeron.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    ive been pumping the bottle smooth, slow and soft
    lol, I'll bet
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post

    lol, I'll bet
    I knew that was going to happen...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Im applying Formeron, finally !
    Applying 1 full pump after the shower, post workout. Than repeating 10 hours later, pre-bed. Is that fine ?
    Im using solo on a cut

  5. Just about finished my bottle up, been using 2 pumps a day for 3 weeks, 1 pump for the last week, not really pumping anymore but probably 5-6ml left in the bottle, think my pump was putting out 2+ml per pump though. Oddly at 2 pumps it didn't hurt my joints but for the last few days at 1 pump a day my joints have been hurting when lifting. Go figure, either it was more highly concentrated at the bottom or I had very high estro levels starting out.

    Anyways, as for the results, I am back up to the heaviest I was on cycle though fatter, strength is also up, benching more than ever, possibly not chinning quite as much but I blame programming for that.

    Not sure if I can thank formeron or my bulk but this is awesome, I only hope my test levels stay elevated above normal for a while, or at least don't drop below pre cycle levels.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by steel50 View Post
    Just about finished my bottle up, been using 2 pumps a day for 3 weeks, 1 pump for the last week, not really pumping anymore but probably 5-6ml left in the bottle, think my pump was putting out 2+ml per pump though. Oddly at 2 pumps it didn't hurt my joints but for the last few days at 1 pump a day my joints have been hurting when lifting. Go figure, either it was more highly concentrated at the bottom or I had very high estro levels starting out.

    Anyways, as for the results, I am back up to the heaviest I was on cycle though fatter, strength is also up, benching more than ever, possibly not chinning quite as much but I blame programming for that.

    Not sure if I can thank formeron or my bulk but this is awesome, I only hope my test levels stay elevated above normal for a while, or at least don't drop below pre cycle levels.
    Congrats on your achievements, and thanks for the positive feedback!

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  7. Whats the maximum length in which formeron can be ran? Is it 2 months on 1 month off?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by monarchy1103 View Post
    Whats the maximum length in which formeron can be ran? Is it 2 months on 1 month off?
    Formeron can be used long term.
    I know more than one person who has been using it for years with no breaks.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  9. Hi, i'm 25 at 97kg and have gone through 4 bottles of Formeron. Its a great product and i haven't noticed any negative sides running at 4 pumps a day. I'm keen to keep using Formeron just need reassuring its not suppressive to run at 4 pumps for a prolonged period of time? Any help? It really is a good product. I tend to be a low responder to supplements so when a good one comes about i try to make it a staple.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. Hey guys. Quick question, maybe Brundel can help me out. I was running some Test E at around 600mgs per week for about 12 weeks. Trying to bulk maybe 10 -15 pounds. My starting weight was 274 ( i'm just under 6ft 5 and I am in the wrestling business so looks are extremely important). After 12 weeks I ballooned up to 314. I never had to use an Anti or anything. So I heard from one of the guys in FLA that running hgh frag 177-191 after test will help cut. So I tried it. nope- 2 weeks later i was at 334. I'm retaining so much water its not even funny. the Last week I started a STRICT diet of high protein- low to moderate carbs - low to moderate fats with cardio in the morning and at night. He recommended your product for this very purpose so I placed an order for 2 from inside the gym on my cell. Will this product work for helping me kick that extra water and the estrogen levels? Atleast help me from walking around like a giant water balloon? lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by IronPumper69 View Post
    Hey guys. Quick question, maybe Brundel can help me out. I was running some Test E at around 600mgs per week for about 12 weeks. Trying to bulk maybe 10 -15 pounds. My starting weight was 274 ( i'm just under 6ft 5 and I am in the wrestling business so looks are extremely important). After 12 weeks I ballooned up to 314. I never had to use an Anti or anything. So I heard from one of the guys in FLA that running hgh frag 177-191 after test will help cut. So I tried it. nope- 2 weeks later i was at 334. I'm retaining so much water its not even funny. the Last week I started a STRICT diet of high protein- low to moderate carbs - low to moderate fats with cardio in the morning and at night. He recommended your product for this very purpose so I placed an order for 2 from inside the gym on my cell. Will this product work for helping me kick that extra water and the estrogen levels? Atleast help me from walking around like a giant water balloon? lol
    Bro...lol. No wonder you look like a balloon. Your estrogen is higher than a PMSing womans.
    Formeron will drain a ton of water and all the bloat will go away.

    I recommend running it at a high dose for a couple weeks to get things down and to drain water.
    Like 5 pumps a day.
    Then back off to 2-3 pumps.


    Please......check back in here and let us know how it worked. Im 100% confident you will be happy with the results.
    Your gonna love this stuff brother.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  12. Thanks man. I appreciate it! I feel like an idiot. I guess at 27, its time to use Antis.... (should've probably used them before lol) I'm thinking of running some clen with the Formeron. Is this safe do you think?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by IronPumper69 View Post
    Thanks man. I appreciate it! I feel like an idiot. I guess at 27, its time to use Antis.... (should've probably used them before lol) I'm thinking of running some clen with the Formeron. Is this safe do you think?
    Nah. Not an idiot. Now you know so....start doing it from now on. Always use an AI on cycle if your running compounds that can aromatize.
    Youll be super stoked when all that water starts draining away and you can see the muscle underneath.
    Im actually excited for you.
    I think clen with Formeron is just as safe as running clen by itself. Formeron will not effect its safety at all.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  14. Can't wait to get it. Started my clen today. my shipment i ordered was a little odd. so much settlement on the side. Dude i ordered from said that was normal and to just shake it before every use.... I was burning up during my workout and cardio so I think its real... lol

  15. Be careful bro.
    This is why research chem sites are so terrible. They cant even make the oral vehicle right.
    It should not all clump and settle. This is bad because Clen is measured in MCG....if you get 5mg in a clump which is like the size of 3 grans of sand it will most likely kill you.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  16. See this sucks.... I have to be really careful about what I get because I am tested regularly .... I usually get a heads about a few weeks(sometimes months ahead) so I have to be really careful and usually go with underground labs because I can't afford any of the undetectables yet..... ugh. I'm going to try and not die.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by IronPumper69 View Post
    See this sucks.... I have to be really careful about what I get because I am tested regularly .... I usually get a heads about a few weeks(sometimes months ahead) so I have to be really careful and usually go with underground labs because I can't afford any of the undetectables yet..... ugh. I'm going to try and not die.
    Get a pharma grade A.I. from a PHARMACY non of this Research ****....i simply dont trust it

  18. Thinking of running formeron as a test booster with some IGF/HGH. What would you recommend as a PCT for this type of stack? Still haven't decided on the IGF/hgh though, looking at pill forms. Know it wont be as powerful, but shying away from needles. Thoughts on what to use for both pct and IGF/hgh would be great.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by IronPumper69 View Post
    See this sucks.... I have to be really careful about what I get because I am tested regularly .... I usually get a heads about a few weeks(sometimes months ahead) so I have to be really careful and usually go with underground labs because I can't afford any of the undetectables yet..... ugh. I'm going to try and not die.
    One of the main reasons I started Black Lion Research was to give guys an option to research chem sites.
    It says right on the research chem site bottles not to eat.....they are 100% unregulated.
    How many threads have you seen where guys are complaining about the RC chems being bunk.
    Its not a good idea to play with your health and taking a drug sold by companies known to sell bunk, underdosed, mislabeled etc products is certainly playing russian roulette with your health.
    What if you got 10mg of clen on accident? Even if you didnt die it would seriously fuk you up...permanently....but you would most likely die.
    There isnt anything you can do or say about it either because it says on the bottle not to eat.


    So......since one of my goals is to give guys viable options to replace RC chems...

    What supps would you like to see us make?

    We have an AI, a prolactin supp and an acne supp.
    What else?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    Get a pharma grade A.I. from a PHARMACY non of this Research ****....i simply dont trust it
    Or just use Formeron......its good everytime, never bunk, never mislabeled...... Always the bomb.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pjay5119 View Post
    Thinking of running formeron as a test booster with some IGF/HGH. What would you recommend as a PCT for this type of stack? Still haven't decided on the IGF/hgh though, looking at pill forms. Know it wont be as powerful, but shying away from needles. Thoughts on what to use for both pct and IGF/hgh would be great.
    You dont need a PCT for this.
    Formeron can be used for PCT so...your HPTA will be better after the cycle then before
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

    So......since one of my goals is to give guys viable options to replace RC chems...

    What supps would you like to see us make?

    We have an AI, a prolactin supp and an acne supp.
    What else?
    A clen-like topical.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

    We have an AI, a prolactin supp and an acne supp.
    What else?
    A HGH like product or a really good sleep aid something along those lines, maybe an insulin mimetic?
    Always willing to learn :D

  24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

    Or just use Formeron......its good everytime, never bunk, never mislabeled...... Always the bomb.
    Lol actually im usin it right now stuffs awesome.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    A HGH like product or a really good sleep aid something along those lines, maybe an insulin mimetic?
    Did you know that Prolactrone, our prolactin product is an amazing HGH product?
    In studies, the ingredients in Prolactrone elevated HGH levels to a level on average comparable to 5-7 iu injected HGH.

    Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
    [HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
    Abstract

    The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

    PMID:
    1278188
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in