FORMERON FAQ

Page 14 of 69 First ... 9121314151619 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%

Always ok to go to one pump. Add in fish and zyflamend or wobenzym n and maybe see how you feel with two pumps. If it still doesn't feel good, go down to one. I'm on one a day I love it. Two if I'm on cycle.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Always ok to go to one pump. Add in fish and zyflamend or wobenzym n and maybe see how you feel with two pumps. If it still doesn't feel good, go down to one. I'm on one a day I love it. Two if I'm on cycle.
    Thanks for that! I think my body is telling my E2 is low.

And can or formeron cause any kind of hair loss? I haven't noticed any at all, but for people that are suspectible for androgens killing their hair line should they be worried. I don't think I've seen one person mention this side effect. Lowering estrogen and increasing test is going to cause something I would imagine
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post

And can or formeron cause any kind of hair loss? I haven't noticed any at all, but for people that are suspectible for androgens killing their hair line should they be worried. I don't think I've seen one person mention this side effect. Lowering estrogen and increasing test is going to cause something I would imagine
    I would assume it would depend on predisposition to it. My hair gets thin on halodrol but on test my hair seems nice and full. Considerig one is dht derivative... still just depends on a couple things. I don't think there would be too much of a problem, if it all, for formeron to make you lose hair. You probably would need upwards of 8-10 pumps for the higher conversion to even consider it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

I would assume it would depend on predisposition to it. My hair gets thin on halodrol but on test my hair seems nice and full. Considerig one is dht derivative... still just depends on a couple things. I don't think there would be too much of a problem, if it all, for formeron to make you lose hair. You probably would need upwards of 8-10 pumps for the higher conversion to even consider it.
    I'm predisposed to it only on harsh compounds like letro or ATD.

I see formeron inhibits DHT
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Wow. About 3-4 weeks in and on two pumps a day my wrists are starting to really ache! This stuff is strong but for me it takes a while to kick in. I think it builds up.

Would it be ok to drop it to one pump and add some cissus and increase my fish oil? Two pumps is really showing though :/
    Yah sometimes it takes a while for your levels to drop low enough to cause joint pain.
    For me my elbows and shoulders start creaking and aching...I mean it really hurts to train and even pick things up.
    Generally dropping the dose by 50%
    Or going to 0% for a few days and resuming at 50% will do the trick.

The good news....its doing what we want it to do....just better than needed
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

Formeron is a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so if anything it will prevent hairloss.
    It does this similar to the way it lowers estro.
    It prevents test from becoming DHT which is responsible for the androgenic sides we are talking about (hairloss etc)
    Its not very strong as a 5ar inhibitor but it will certainly not cause hair loss...at any reasonable dose.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Formeron is a mild 5 alpha reductase inhibitor so if anything it will prevent hairloss.
    It does this similar to the way it lowers estro.
    It prevents test from becoming DHT which is responsible for the androgenic sides we are talking about (hairloss etc)
    Its not very strong as a 5ar inhibitor but it will certainly not cause hair loss...at any reasonable dose.
    Lowering estrogen can cause hair loss in itself but yes it has to then increase DHT to cause the hair loss
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

Lowering estrogen can cause hair loss in itself but yes it has to then increase DHT to cause the hair loss
    Does this only apply to women though? hairloss cause by low estro?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

Does this only apply to women though? hairloss cause by low estro?
    Not 100% sure man, but lowering estro in men causes DHT to increase.
    Hence why some men if they decrease DHT they increase estrogen
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

Im not gonna lie....I love DHT. Its not the villain many people make it out to be. Estrogen is the cause of most of mens troubles.
    Im already bald so...lol.

I take extra supps to increase my DHT levels and Im strong as an ox.

Take 10mg boron every morning and 5g creatine mono...dht level doubled in 10 days along with a 100% increase in free test.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%

Can't an increase of estrogen increase Adrenal androgen levels as well? Since estrogen stimulates the adrenal glands, independently of the pituitary's ACTH.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

Im not gonna lie....I love DHT. Its not the villain many people make it out to be. Estrogen is the cause of most of mens troubles.
    Im already bald so...lol.

I take extra supps to increase my DHT levels and Im strong as an ox.

Take 10mg boron every morning and 5g creatine mono...dht level doubled in 10 days along with a 100% increase in free test.
    I think it's all about a balance
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

Can't an increase of estrogen increase Adrenal androgen levels as well? Since estrogen stimulates the adrenal glands, independently of the pituitary's ACTH.
    True. Letro destroyed my hair so badly. Only coz it decreased estrogen so much and increased DHT. So did ATD. Never done anabolics though
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%

Higher dht lowers estrogen and progesterone. It's made from free test of I remember correctly. So I think high dht and estrogen cause issues, not dht itself. But there are probably contradictions if estrogen is too low.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

I know with the prostate DHT is not the primary cause of cancers. When my DHT is double the normal range I feel like a champ.
    When estro is also elevated my prostate blows up like a fuking puffer fish on anadrol.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%

I bet so. They always say when men get older it's dht that causes prostate issues... really? Because they have so much free test? No. ****ty test and high estrogen. Statistically I think prostate cancer was 80% related to HPV which is greatly affected by estrogen for it to cause cancer or mutations.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

Thank GOD and Black Lion Research for Formeron
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%

Thank GOD and Black Lion Research for Formeron
    Good summary
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

So in saying all this any of you guys had bloods come back from formeron with really high DHT levels?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Formeron seems to have a strong dieuretic effect. At two pumps (one in the morning and one in the evening) I have to urinate more frequently than usual. It's not much of a problem during the day but if I have to get up several times during the night it affects my sleep.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

So in saying all this any of you guys had bloods come back from formeron with really high DHT levels?
    I dont think anyone using formeron has tested for DHT....at least not that I am aware of.
    You would have to Pre test and run the form then post test and compare and a host of other things play a role in DHT so....
    If low E can lead to elevated DHT at least youll know Formeron also acts to reduce DHT so....at worst it worst is should cancel out.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Formeron seems to have a strong dieuretic effect. At two pumps (one in the morning and one in the evening) I have to urinate more frequently than usual. It's not much of a problem during the day but if I have to get up several times during the night it affects my sleep.
    Seems like alot of guys mentioning diuretic effects. This is awesome if your prepping for a show or photo shoot. Not so great before bed though lol.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

I dont think anyone using formeron has tested for DHT....at least not that I am aware of.
    You would have to Pre test and run the form then post test and compare and a host of other things play a role in DHT so....
    If low E can lead to elevated DHT at least youll know Formeron also acts to reduce DHT so....at worst it worst is should cancel out.
    Thanks for your information!

My mate is getting a bit of "thin" hair on 2-3 pumps a day but I really think it's all in his head tbh. It's been about a month for him. I even showed him the study where it shows formeron can even act as a light DHT inhibitor but he swears that by increasing test it's also converting to DHT and causing his hair to dramatically thin.

I can't notice it so it could be all in his head
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

And maybe that's why on form you feel good? I still think the increase of DHT wouldn't be enough to notice though at a small dosage

This is a interesting post from another member which makes sense:

"Formestane competes with the 5a reductase enzyme and the 5a reduced metabolite is less androgenic than 5a reduced testosterone(DHT). In vitro it reduces DHT because there is no increase in testosterone. In vivo however, it does not reduce DHT because the body increases testosterone production to a point that although 4-OHA still competes for the 5a reductase enzyme, plenty of testosterone still interacts with it. The result is increased testosterone, and increased DHT, but lower DHT than would be expected for the corresponding testosterone increase"

So really people with MPB or very prone to hormone manipulation to even stay away from formeron if they worry so much about scalp DHT/baldness etc
    That's like anything really though
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

Im thinking its probably in his head. If Formeron is causing balding in him then Creatine would make all his hair fall out for sure lol...seriously. Creatine causes some serious DHT spikes.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

Im thinking its probably in his head. If Formeron is causing balding in him then Creatine would make all his hair fall out for sure lol...seriously. Creatine causes some serious DHT spikes.
    He uses creatine like everyone else I know!
    Have you got bloods to prove that creatine blows DHT levels up? I've seen one dodgy study and that was about it.

I just told him that the formeron can inhibit DHT so even if his test is increased it should cancel it out or not increase DHT to the point of hair loss. He's stopping the bottle already so I said give the rest to me
    And I am super prone to anything hormonal destroying my hair
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Do you guys cycle off formeron or stay on most of the time? Does this product lose effectiveness if you don't cycle it?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.69%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I haven't since I started almost 2 months ago. I found that it takes some time to get dialed in right because it is a td and the pump isn't going to be accurate, so you go by looks. 1 fast pump isn't noticed, 2 fast pumps is ideal for me for dryness, mood, and strength. 3 fast pumps makes me lethargic and unmotivated.

No question it works, just have to know how much/little.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

He uses creatine like everyone else I know!
    Have you got bloods to prove that creatine blows DHT levels up? I've seen one dodgy study and that was about it.

I just told him that the formeron can inhibit DHT so even if his test is increased it should cancel it out or not increase DHT to the point of hair loss. He's stopping the bottle already so I said give the rest to me
    And I am super prone to anything hormonal destroying my hair
    Here is the thing....Formeron will elevate test levels but we are not talking anything like a 500mg test cycle which is a low level cycle.
    And..unless hes using 4-6+ pumps daily its not androgenic enough to be an issue. Might be your friend already has the symptoms of male pattern balding and even a slight DHT increase makes it worse.....the bad news is this means his hair is gonna fall out either way so...,why fight it.
    Guys go bald every day...most not on anything at all.

Secondly...I have more than one friend who uses the Formeron to prevent androgenic sides and it seems to work well for them.
    At any rate....at least you now have a second bottle of Formeron
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Do you guys cycle off formeron or stay on most of the time? Does this product lose effectiveness if you don't cycle it?
    I know personally a handful of guys who have been on it for 3-4 years plus with no stopping.
    Doesnt lose potency.

Also this depends on the use. Solo for test boosting 1-2 pumps is pretty safe and sane.
    Even 4+ pumps is relatively safe when compared to pretty much every other anabolic substance.
    I think higher doses should be cycles. Low dose is ok long term.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I haven't since I started almost 2 months ago. I found that it takes some time to get dialed in right because it is a td and the pump isn't going to be accurate, so you go by looks. 1 fast pump isn't noticed, 2 fast pumps is ideal for me for dryness, mood, and strength. 3 fast pumps makes me lethargic and unmotivated.

No question it works, just have to know how much/little.
    The lethargic and unmotivated = estro is too low.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

Here is the thing....Formeron will elevate test levels but we are not talking anything like a 500mg test cycle which is a low level cycle.
    And..unless hes using 4-6+ pumps daily its not androgenic enough to be an issue. Might be your friend already has the symptoms of male pattern balding and even a slight DHT increase makes it worse.....the bad news is this means his hair is gonna fall out either way so...,why fight it.
    Guys go bald every day...most not on anything at all.

Secondly...I have more than one friend who uses the Formeron to prevent androgenic sides and it seems to work well for them.
    At any rate....at least you now have a second bottle of Formeron
    Yeah he may be very DHT sensitive. The thing is I think he's being used propecia for the last few years so even more of a reason why I think it's all in his head. It may have changed the texture or something, anything androgens kills his hair.
    Surely if he's on propecia would prevent it anyways but I did read it can be counterproductive with arimidex (a different anti aromatase)

Haha some people like to hold onto their hair.

One bottle lasts forever as well! Bonus for me!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

This is only one study. And plus who knew who these rugby players were taking anyways?
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%

For all you possible propecia users and using anti aromatase. This study is done on dogs though haha still interesting to see, considering it can actually help increase DHT and test. This is only measured in da balls as well

Prostate. 1998 Oct 1;37(2):70-6.
    Effect of dual inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase and aromatase on spontaneously developed canine prostatic hypertrophy.
    Suzuki K, Okazaki H, Ono Y, Kurokawa K, Suzuki T, Onuma E, Takanashi H, Mamiya Y, Yamanaka H.
    Department of Urology, Gunma University School of Medicine, Maebashi, Japan. kazu@news.sb.gunma-u.ac.jp

BACKGROUND: Our aim was to assess the effect of dual inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase and aromatase on prostate glands. METHODS: We investigated the morphological changes in the prostate gland and the changes in the hormonal environment after administration of finasteride and arimidex to intact canine specimens. The study consisted of four groups: a 5-alpha-reductase only group (5RI only, n = 5); a 5RI plus aromatase-inhibitor combination group (5RI + ARI combination, n = 5); a BPH control group (n = 3); and a castration control group (n = 3). Finasteride (1 mg/kg/day) and the same dose of arimidex were orally administered for 80 days. RESULTS: In the 5RI group, a significant decrease in the serum dihydrotestosterone (DHT) level was found, and prostatic volume was significantly decreased. However, significant increases in serum testosterone (T) and DHT levels were observed, with a concomitant increase in prostatic volume in the 5RI + ARI combination group. Morphometric analysis showed that histopathological findings in the 5RI + ARI combination group were similar to those in the BPH control group. CONCLUSIONS: Dual inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase and aromatase resulted in a significant increase in prostate volume, accompanied by a 3-10-fold increase in serum testosterone levels and a significant increase in testicular volume.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%

This is only one study. And plus who knew who these rugby players were taking anyways?
    Lol true
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

So I've been off of formeron for about a day and a half and I noticed my testicles are pulled tight against my scrotum. On the formeron they were always hanging very low. Is this something I need to worry about? I'm using some other natty test boosters as well right now. (Tongkat Ali, massularia, bulbine natalensis, horny goat weed, IGF 2, fenugreek, DIM bioresponse 150)
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.66%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    So I've been off of formeron for about a day and a half and I noticed my testicles are pulled tight against my scrotum. On the formeron they were always hanging very low. Is this something I need to worry about? I'm using some other natty test boosters as well right now. (Tongkat Ali, massularia, bulbine natalensis, horny goat weed, IGF 2, fenugreek, DIM bioresponse 150)
    Im not sure this has anything to do with or without Formeron.
    From experience running a million steroid cycles I can tell you your balls go through so serious changes when androgens are introduces and when they are withdrawn. Mine would often ache alot when I started a cycle and when I stopped the cycle. Eventually this stopped and Im on lifetime HRT lol.

For you, running natty test boosters I dont think there is an issue. I would, however, make sure your using test boosers and not phytoandrogens.
    Some boost test,...some mimic it which will reduce test.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Im not sure this has anything to do with or without Formeron.
    From experience running a million steroid cycles I can tell you your balls go through so serious changes when androgens are introduces and when they are withdrawn. Mine would often ache alot when I started a cycle and when I stopped the cycle. Eventually this stopped and Im on lifetime HRT lol.

For you, running natty test boosters I dont think there is an issue. I would, however, make sure your using test boosers and not phytoandrogens.
    Some boost test,...some mimic it which will reduce test.
    Oh ok I understand. I'm just trying to cycle some of these products ya know? I dont want to be irresponsible. Its definitely a head game though. The first day without formeron made me kind of pissed. I liked the aggression and the feeling of being on something that's helping. Good news is my joints aren't cracking as much lol
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.36%

Running a formeron, dermacrine and epi cycle soon. I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate the Formeron in both the cycle and post cycle.

I'm going to run epi 60mg for 6 weeks and I will go higher if derma can hold off lethargy. Preload derma two weeks and run along epi for 6 weeks. Pct will be toremifene and d-pol. How would I properly dose formeron through out. Cycle goal is to recomp/cut after a bulk cycle. My thoughts are 2 pumps a day throughout cycle and 1 pump every other day during pct. Please advise

Fyi-ordered two bottle of derma and two bottle of Formeron

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics