• Established
  • First Up Vote
form bottleonly.png

Each bottle of Formeron contains 120ml at 50mg/ml

Formeron is a transdermal supplement.

Dosing is 1ml for HRT doses
2-3 for mild cycles
3-4 for higher dose cycles.

Normally, on cycle 1-2 pumps is sufficient. Some go higher to benefit from the PH conversion to hydroxytest 4-OHT.

Black Lions transdermal carrier is very good at getting the formestane through the skin.
Half life is approx 12 hours. Transdermals tend to absorb over about 12 hours meaning that while its in the skin its not yet in the bloodstream.
In injected preparations the half life was estimated at 30hrs.

Formeron a suicidal AI (aromatase inhibitor). Formeron lowers estrogen levels by binding to the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen.

Formeron increases testosterone levels. In fact one user had a total testosterone level of 81 and after 6 days his Total test level increased over 700% while his Free (bioavailable) testosterone went up to 242. His free test was elevated 56% above the human range so the Formeron continued to elevate it even beyond where his body could have naturally. See pic 1.
4444.jpg

Formeron down regulates estrogen receptors.
The effect of aromatase inhibitor... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7857875

Formeron Increase in IGF-1…This was successful mainly in high dose patients.
Effect of two-4-hydroxyandrostenedio... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7949210

Formeron Acts as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. This means it can effectively combat some of the potential negative side effects such as hair loss and prostate enlargement.
http://jap.physiology.org/content/ea....2003.full.pdf

In addition, formeron is a prohormone. This means that is converts into another compound after absorption. In this case Formeron converts to a steroid called 4- hydroxytestosterone. This steroid is literally testosterone that cannot be converted to estrogen. This means you get all of the anabolism of testosterone and none of the estrogenic sides associated with its use. This steroid gives the user a dry hard appearance making Formeron a great addition to a pre contest stack or for those looking to get in the best shape of their lives. Our transdermal carrier is designed for maximum skin penetration and maximum absorption while leaving the skin hydrated.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

there are some things that i would like to know considering formeron.

-At which daily dosage does it boost endogenous testosterone and at which dosage does it become suppressive?
-I could imagine to use it as a 6-8 week bridge after a 4 week PCT and before my next cycle. What do you think is the best way to use it for that purpose (how many sprays or how many mg forrmestane per day and for how long? assuming i want to use one whole bottle)
-Somewhere i read 500mg formestane per week are supposed to have the same anabolic effect as 250mg primobolan. do they refer to transdermal formestane application? does this mean 2 sprays per day would deliver the same gains as 250mg primo?
-what do you think one can expect in terms of gains running one bottle of formeron solo?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any dose that suppresses estrogen will in turn boost testosterone so pretty much any dose.

For a bridge, youll want to use 3ml a day. = 150mg. you can use more but this dose has not been suppressive at all and we have bloodwork to prove that this dose will actually elevate test levels. Youll get 40 days at 3ml. 1pump expels an estimated 1.5ml. Pump light. Push slowly and softly on the pump. It seems like people who really get on the pump are getting more out of it at a time.

I believe Auther l Rea made that statement regarding formestane and primo and I think hes referring to an injection. I have used formestane injections and can confirm that yes its very awesome. Better than 250 primo.

Formeron is a gel not a liquid so there are no sprays.

I cannot approximate the amount transdermally to equate to 250mg primo but I can tell you that it would take 500mg per day transdermally to = 500mg a week injected.

As for what you can expect from a bottle it varies from user to user. Expect hardening, drying, vascularity, strength increase. Some lose weight from water loss. Some gain a little weight from muscle gain. Again it varies depending on many things. One of the major variables is your experience level. If your a seasoned vet and have run 30 cycles in your life your probably far beyond your genetic potential. At this point youll likely just dry out a bit. If your new it will be like running a mild cycle. Or anything in between.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much for these great and very detailed answers.i didnt reach my genetic limit yet thus i believe the results will be similar to a low dosed stano cycle.hope my expectations are not too high

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your referring to stanozolol no.
If your talking about some prohormone then likely yes.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your referring to stanozolol no.
If your talking about some prohormone then likely yes.
sry i dint get exactly what you mean with your last post, i was referring to stanodrol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I meant was if you were talking about stanozolol which is winstrol then no it will not be the same.
Im not to familiar with stanodrol. Is it a ph or ds?

Formeron is a very mild ph but is certainly noticeable.
Ill look into stanodrol tomorrow and get back to you.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stanodrol is a very mild prohormone to dht from my understanding. its not a great mass builder but good for strength hardness mood libido endurance

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHT is not great for muscle gain but it is certainly good for strength and hardening.
Similar results with Formeron.

steppinRazor

Awards
so i've been using formeron for some time now, and absolutely love this stuff!! does what it says it will and does it well. very potent stuff and the carrier is top notch as well. dries quickly has a clean scent that is not overpowering whatsoever and virtually undetectable after you apply it.

what made me realize how much MORE i love this stuff, was buying a bottle of the competitor brand. formasurge.
now im gonna leave effectiveness out of the equation because i simply havent used enough of the formasurge to really gauge whats taking place, but lets assume its up to par with formeron.
to start formasurge is freakin messy as fuuucck!! its liquid, which makes the application process a bit of a pain IMO.
the smell. The smell to me is not pleasant. it smells similar to a sunscreen, but more "medicine-y" almost has a rubber smell mixed in there too. definitely not my thing. this wouldnt be SO BAD, if the scent would fade - but i can smell this **** on me all day - over my cologne.
it also never really dries all the way. you're left with an oily residue for what i would assume is the rest of the day.. so after 10 mins im fed up and i'll throw on a shirt.. which btw ends up smelling like formasurge after you take it off at the end of the day..

im pretty disappointed i ventured away from black lion on this one.. i was actually considering trying to sell my formasruge on auction but its impossible to keep the bottle from leaking once its open - so there goes that idea.
anyways theres my rant for the evening.

hope this feedback may be useful to anyone on the fence about which product to chose from.
brb, going to go buy more formeron....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the positive words regarding Formeron.
We worked very hard to ensure our product is very user friendly. I also personally use our products so...if it smells bad or something else I have to deal with it as well. If i wouldnt prefer it to any other option available we wont sell it to you.

Im stoked at least that you are a fan of Formeron.....I love this stuff.

steppinRazor

Awards
Yeah no doubt man, it's obvious some thought was put into this product.
And I hope no one gets me wrong I didn't come here specifically to bash the competitor product, it just made me realize how well formeron was formulated. A+ 5 out of 5 stars..keep it up

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. And Im going to try to avoid directly bashing competing products.
But I take pride in ours and its always great to hear positive feedback.
In the next couple months we have 2 new supps coming.
We are also working on getting our products up at NP so its easier to get for you guys.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. And Im going to try to avoid directly bashing competing products.
But I take pride in ours and its always great to hear positive feedback.
In the next couple months we have 2 new supps coming.
We are also working on getting our products up at NP so its easier to get for you guys.
I just hate that NP doesn't use Paypal..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will still be other places to get it.

BigD89

Awards
I juss ordered a bottle of formeron and going to give it a shot because I heard really good things! But I must be honest, I am a little iffy about the whole topical idea. I've never used any so the whole idea about rubbing something on my skin and getting muscle gains just seems odd lol. But anyways I have some questions, I work in a factory that gets really hot so I'm constantly sweating for 8 hrs sometimes more and go through roughy 5-7 bottles of water to stay hydrated and piss twice (juss to give u an idea of how hot it is). Will sweating a lot make it not work or lesson the affects? Also where should I apply it to avoid sweating the product out?

steppinRazor

Awards
I juss ordered a bottle of formeron and going to give it a shot because I heard really good things! But I must be honest, I am a little iffy about the whole topical idea. I've never used any so the whole idea about rubbing something on my skin and getting muscle gains just seems odd lol. But anyways I have some questions, I work in a factory that gets really hot so I'm constantly sweating for 8 hrs sometimes more and go through roughy 5-7 bottles of water to stay hydrated and piss twice (juss to give u an idea of how hot it is). Will sweating a lot make it not work or lesson the affects? Also where should I apply it to avoid sweating the product out?
transdermal topicals are the **** bro!! I personally have no idea about the excessive sweating, but I'm assuming you shower after work? maybe apply in the evening? I'm sure brundel will give you a definitive answer shortly

BigD89

Awards
transdermal topicals are the **** bro!! I personally have no idea about the excessive sweating, but I'm assuming you shower after work? maybe apply in the evening? I'm sure brundel will give you a definitive answer shortly
Well as soon as I get home I hit the gym then shower and relax maybe 4 hrs then bed. But I can't wait to start my ph cycle! But unfortunately I juss ordered formeron today so I won't get it till tuesday at least and ima wait till I get it to start my cycle

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal application is very common for medications.
Particularly for hormones. Think Androgel. Transdermal is more efficient that oral administration for many compounds as it bypasses the stomach and GI tract and allows for better uptake of the active ingredients.

As for sweating. Apply to the upper chest, neck and shoulders. As you sweat your pores will open and youll absorb more than a normal person.
This is why we recommend applying after a shower because your pores are open and accept the supplement better.
Try not to use your hands to apply as they are TERRIBLE for absorption and you waste everything on your hand. Instead use your forearm to run the gel in.

BigD89

Awards
Transdermal application is very common for medications.
Particularly for hormones. Think Androgel. Transdermal is more efficient that oral administration for many compounds as it bypasses the stomach and GI tract and allows for better uptake of the active ingredients.

As for sweating. Apply to the upper chest, neck and shoulders. As you sweat your pores will open and youll absorb more than a normal person.
This is why we recommend applying after a shower because your pores are open and accept the supplement better.
Try not to use your hands to apply as they are TERRIBLE for absorption and you waste everything on your hand. Instead use your forearm to run the gel in.
Ooo ok I get because when u use you forearm it absorbs into it as well. If I apply after my shower which is at the end of my day, will it continue to absorb while sleeping and the next day while at work? Or should I juss start showering before work and applying then. Any advice on wht time of day to apply? Lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time of day doesnt really matter. After a shower is best. Keep shirt off and allow it do absorb for a while.
I apply all times of day.

BigD89

Awards
Time of day doesnt really matter. After a shower is best. Keep shirt off and allow it do absorb for a while.
I apply all times of day.
What Is the longest you can run formeron? 8 to 12 weeks maybe?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no limit.
Understand that the PH level is relatively low and does not cause any significant toxicity.
MANY guys I know use it as their AI for HRT purposes so......daily for years.

Formestane was at one time a medication used to treat cancer and was administered for the long term with side effects only being injection pain and its anabolic effect. Formeron is a transdermal so there is no injection issue and, because most of Formerons users are male the anabolic part is a bonus.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. We are in negotiations now with them. Probably within 2 weeks they will carry our products.

onthemove

Awards
Just got my bottle. So where is the best spot to apply this? And are you saying use your forearm to apply it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upper chest, shoulders, neck, sides of abdomen are good for absorption.
Use your forearms and not your hands to rub it in.

steelwrecker7

Awards
Formeron Highlights are:
- decreases number of progesterone receptors
- increases HPTA actiivity similar to HCG and Clomid together
- inhibits 91% of aromatase enzyme production
- anabolic and androgeniic
- 'suicide inhibitor' of aromatase
- decreases SHBG by 34%
- inhibits DHT formation and activity
- decrease prostate concerns such as BPH
- continues to increase HPTA function above natural levels.

Does that mean it prevents shutdown on cycle?

steppinRazor

Awards
Any word on that sale..or even being back in stock?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron Highlights are:
- decreases number of progesterone receptors
- increases HPTA actiivity similar to HCG and Clomid together
- inhibits 91% of aromatase enzyme production
- anabolic and androgeniic
- 'suicide inhibitor' of aromatase
- decreases SHBG by 34%
- inhibits DHT formation and activity
- decrease prostate concerns such as BPH
- continues to increase HPTA function above natural levels.

Does that mean it prevents shutdown on cycle?
It will prevent it to some degree yes, however, almost nothing will completely prevent shutdown and PCT is ALWAYS necessary.
Be certain to run a thorough PCT after every cycle. Formeron can be used alone for PCT but I would still use Clomid with it and some d aspartic acid.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are prepping for it now. Maybe next week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering how fast things sell when NOT on sale......we expect a huge volume of sales so I needed a bit of time to get product prepped.
Soon ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering how fast things sell when NOT on sale......we expect a huge volume of sales so I needed a bit of time to get product prepped.
Soon ;)
I think the only question becomes one Formeron or two.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think you should set a limit ;)

onthemove

Awards
is there sides if you use too much formestane?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is too much?

I have used it at 600mg and Joint pain is the only issue.
I have never heard of any side effect except for joint pain and this does not always happen.

Now....if you severely overdose I assume there will be a problem at some point.
Keep within the prescribed doses and youll be fine.

onthemove

Awards
Im talking 300-450 mgs, I seem fine , no problems

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good to me.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Will u guys be bringing ur products to np anytime soon?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are 100% yes. Negotiations are just slow mainly because the NP rep is always super busy. Its good though because it gives us time to build up some extra stock for NP customers. We are excited to get in with NP and look forward to bringing new products out in the near future.

steppinRazor

Awards
We are 100% yes. Negotiations are just slow mainly because the NP rep is always super busy. Its good though because it gives us time to build up some extra stock for NP customers. We are excited to get in with NP and look forward to bringing new products out in the near future.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Sweet I need some good stuff to add to my pct..