1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    So my question would be can this be subbed for an AI on cycle or added providing one needs to lower estro levels?
    You wouldnt be Subbing for an ai. THis IS an AI.
    Comparable in strength to aromasin.
    Also comparable in action as it is also a suicidal AI.

So, you can use this anywhere you would use any other AI.

It can be used for keeping estro in check on cycle.
    It can be used for PCT to bring test up and estro down.
    It can be used stand alone as this is the only AI that is also anabolic.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

I just started the Formeron two days ago and am wondering if Brundel had any thoughts on me using this along side TRT. The reason I ask, I have to keep an eye on my RBCs and Hemoglobin. I donate as often as possible and it seems to be working at not letting those #s get too high. Do U think adding the Formeron will increase these #s any greater while using said product ????
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

I am scheduled to donate on 6/13 and will see if there is an increase in RBCs at that time as they ck. it each time I donate.....
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

I dont think Formeron will significantly increase RBC.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

About to use formeron with ostarine. What do you guys think about that?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    This is a common stack. In fact some kind of AI is need with ostarine since it increases estrogen.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I know quite a few people who have combined these with good results.
    Nice and full but still dry. Nice combo.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I dont think Formeron will significantly increase RBC.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Formeron

Man!!! This formeron is the truth. Dries you out within hours. My only problem is some time I absorb it good and can tell head rush and nips get tight. Then sometimes I don't and start to get bloated. Is there an oral formeron coming out????
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Cjg
    Man!!! This formeron is the truth. Dries you out within hours. My only problem is some time I absorb it good and can tell head rush and nips get tight. Then sometimes I don't and start to get bloated. Is there an oral formeron coming out????
    Formestane absorbs terribly orally. You would need to use an insanely high dose to get the same benefits of it transdermaly.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Man that sucks. Because some days 4 pumps keep me right and some days I end up pumping 7 or 8 to stay dry I try neck forearms legs everything it's just up and down.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.88%

Lower carbs and sodium. Spread pumps through out the day if you have to.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.45%

Ok, so here is my situation, hopefully you guys can help. I ran Ostarine and Formeron for 7 weeks, planned on 8, but this is how I ran them.

Osta - Weeks 1-7 - 20mg
    Form - Weeks 1-4 - 2 pumps
    Weeks 5-7 - 1 pump

At the beginning of week 7, which was two weeks ago, I went on amoxicillin and advair (inhaler) prescribed by my doctor for a sinus infection (FYI). By the end of week 7 I started getting achy nips. They didn't hurt, no lumps, just feel them ache throughout the day.

I decided to drop both the Osta and Formeron because of this, and start up DAA as my PCT, as I didn't feel shutdown and DAA should suffice. I ran Osta several times in the past with no issues. So after about a week of dealing with achy nips, I decided to start up Nolva at 20mg and Erase 3 caps a day.

It's been a couple days running Nolva and Erase, but still no change for the better. I probably have half a bottle of Formeron left, so today I dropped the Erase down to 2 caps, and started Formeron up once again, I plan on running it 2 pumps until it's gone and tapering down the Erase as I start to feel better.

Please let me know you thoughts guys, sorry for the long as thread. If I need to create a new thread for this let me know.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.88%

Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    Ok, so here is my situation, hopefully you guys can help. I ran Ostarine and Formeron for 7 weeks, planned on 8, but this is how I ran them.

Osta - Weeks 1-7 - 20mg
    Form - Weeks 1-4 - 2 pumps
    Weeks 5-7 - 1 pump

At the beginning of week 7, which was two weeks ago, I went on amoxicillin and advair (inhaler) prescribed by my doctor for a sinus infection (FYI). By the end of week 7 I started getting achy nips. They didn't hurt, no lumps, just feel them ache throughout the day.

I decided to drop both the Osta and Formeron because of this, and start up DAA as my PCT, as I didn't feel shutdown and DAA should suffice. I ran Osta several times in the past with no issues. So after about a week of dealing with achy nips, I decided to start up Nolva at 20mg and Erase 3 caps a day.

It's been a couple days running Nolva and Erase, but still no change for the better. I probably have half a bottle of Formeron left, so today I dropped the Erase down to 2 caps, and started Formeron up once again, I plan on running it 2 pumps until it's gone and tapering down the Erase as I start to feel better.

Please let me know you thoughts guys, sorry for the long as thread. If I need to create a new thread for this let me know.
    No worries. It's a suicidal ai so there won't rebound. One pump a day worked for me while on Ostarine. As for why they are itchy I have no idea. Where do you apply it?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    No worries. It's a suicidal ai so there won't rebound. One pump a day worked for me while on Ostarine. As for why they are itchy I have no idea. Where do you apply it?
    I always apply to inner forearms. My concerns are taking a AI longer than 8 weeks and stacking Erase and Formeron together. I'm stacking both Erase and Formeron to ensure I'm covered from a AI perspective. I'm also taking Nolva just to be safe but I don't want to crush my estrogen.

Also, nips aren't itchy, but sore, no signs of lumps.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

First.
    Apply to upper chest, neck and delts. Forearms are not ideal at all. Youll double absorption by using those<<< application sites.
    Try your best to use your wrists and NOT your hands as anything on your hands is useless and wasted...

Stop touching your nipples if you are. Dont do it at all.

Achy doesnt sound like gyno. Gyno feels like there is glass under your nipples and a lump develops.
    If your using formeron, erase and nolva and its still there its not gyno....at least its not estrogen driven gyno.
    100% certain.

So..what is it...?

Likely its a psychosomatic symptom. This means you think its happening so your imagining symptoms that are not there.
    No lump...no pain...its not gyno. Especially when your taking 3 drugs to combat it...

Stop touching the nipples and stop worrying about it.

Nolva wont do anything to reduce estrogen. 0 so dont worry there.

You dont need Formeron, erase and nolva....your not even using any testosterone....

Here is what you should do....
    Stop touching or thinking about your nipples they are fine and you dont have gyno.
    Run out the bottle of formeron + the DAA. Use the application sites I described.

Done.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.45%

First.
    Apply to upper chest, neck and delts. Forearms are not ideal at all. Youll double absorption by using those<<< application sites.
    Try your best to use your wrists and NOT your hands as anything on your hands is useless and wasted...

Stop touching your nipples if you are. Dont do it at all.

Achy doesnt sound like gyno. Gyno feels like there is glass under your nipples and a lump develops.
    If your using formeron, erase and nolva and its still there its not gyno....at least its not estrogen driven gyno.
    100% certain.

So..what is it...?

Likely its a psychosomatic symptom. This means you think its happening so your imagining symptoms that are not there.
    No lump...no pain...its not gyno. Especially when your taking 3 drugs to combat it...

Stop touching the nipples and stop worrying about it.

Nolva wont do anything to reduce estrogen. 0 so dont worry there.

You dont need Formeron, erase and nolva....your not even using any testosterone....

Here is what you should do....
    Stop touching or thinking about your nipples they are fine and you dont have gyno.
    Run out the bottle of formeron + the DAA. Use the application sites I described.

Done.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate the advice. I will do as recommended.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I recommend applying with thin surgical gloves. Much easier than applying with your wrists and none will be a wastefully absorbed. If you're looking for an oral product that will help with some bloating, look into EvoMuse Dry Uretix -- But it's not a Formestane product, so make sure you research. I've probably used 4 bottles of Formeron, I highly reccomend it.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

As far as application, I just use a 2 cent sandwich bag as a glove and squirt it in that and apply where ever I like with no issues. Just a thought !!!!
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

To dose correctly has anyone tried using an oral syringe to suck up 1-1.5 ml ? That way you know you're not under or over dosing. Brundel would this be ok?
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.88%

If you slowly pump it should be accurate.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

THe oral syringe is fine.
    If you pump slowly the pump is very accurate.
    I have measured myself a dozen times.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Formeron

So what is the best dose standalone for a test boost?
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Formeron

So what is the best dose of formeron for use standalone as a testbooster?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

I have been using only one pump every other day to see how I react ( I always start off low dose on most supps.) I have broke out with zits on my neck and chest, stomach area. I had this same reaction with the old Formex. I am noticing more vascularity in my shoulders and forearms. I,m also on TRT and with the addition of this I have been having the Alpha Male feeling lately and more energy. Nice strong product IMO......
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I have been using only one pump every other day to see how I react ( I always start off low dose on most supps.) I have broke out with zits on my neck and chest, stomach area. I had this same reaction with the old Formex. I am noticing more vascularity in my shoulders and forearms. I,m also on TRT and with the addition of this I have been having the Alpha Male feeling lately and more energy. Nice strong product IMO......
    Glad you like it.
    I really like the way Formeron makes me feel. Im on HRT as well and I dont really cycle anymore but I do up my dose of Formeron from time to time and it really is a noticeable difference.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    So what is the best dose of formeron for use standalone as a testbooster?
    I have seen bloodwork using 1 pump per day that elevated free test levels to almost double normal.
    I would recommend 1 pump am 1 pump pm.

See how you feel. Up the dose if you like or if you feel good at 2 pumps stay there.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Thanks for the info Brundel. Soo daa and this would make a killer stack I assume. And what's your thought on the whole daa raises prolactin/estrogen. True or overrated?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Thanks for the info Brundel. Soo daa and this would make a killer stack I assume. And what's your thought on the whole daa raises prolactin/estrogen. True or overrated?
    ^^^this

I am about to pull the trigger and hopefully get a few bottles for a future natty stack (DAA, endosurge, anabeta)

I'm going to use erase pro first of all with a stack then hopefully try it with 2 x pumps of formeron

This stuff couldn't ever promote gyno related issues because of the increased test? Because its a AI at the same time. I've read so many good reviews
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.88%

I've used daa Formeron solo and in pct, loved it every time. You guys will love that combo.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.13%

Will formeron show up in a drug test?
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.88%

For sports? If they test for these products or similar yeah. General drug test I think don't.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.03%

advice on adding this to PCT coming off a 12 week test cycle? Start @ 2 weeks post injection or at time of last injection? How many pumps per day? Will be using DAA with nolva and clomid.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

1 pump am 1 pump PM
    No need to wait. Start even on cycle if you want and run till the end of PCT.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.03%

1 pump am 1 pump PM
    No need to wait. Start even on cycle if you want and run till the end of PCT.
    if I'm adding this on top of existing AI, Adex @ .5mg ed, this be alright?
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.88%

I'd say you wouldn't need two ai. You can do the one am one pm and another if needed.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.64%

I actually was under the impression this stuff was a spray?

So it's a cream or gel like substance?
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.88%

Gel like substance. Absorbs quickly.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Its a gel. Sprays are messy.
    This stuff goes on clean and dries quickly.
    It also smells nice and works incredibly well.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Its a gel. Sprays are messy.
    This stuff goes on clean and dries quickly.
    It also smells nice and works incredibly well.
    Truth
    BOARD TYRANT

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ