FORMERON FAQ

Page 11 of 94 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by monarchy1103 View Post

I think I might buy a bottle or two then.
    You won't regret it.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by monarchy1103 View Post
    I think I might buy a bottle or two then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    You won't regret it.

well he might regret it if he only buys one... buy 2, man!!
    •   

3. Yah the only complaints we get is when people run out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in test with 2 pumps per day and a free test increase 60% above the natural range so yes I think it could work well. It would also work well leading into and during PCT.
    How much if any of that increase can be attributed to hydroxytest?

Also, is it redundant to try stacking with DAA and/or Divanex? Seems like formeron will already be pushing the boundaries on the same MOA and any effect from daa/divanil will just be washed out.

5. I dont think a blood test will identify hydroxytest as test. so Likely none.

I think adding DAA is a great idea.
    •   

6. Thanks man. Just placed my order.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    at 5 pumps its not gonna last long. Couple weeks max.
    Each pump is approx 1.5ml and there are 120ml so.... about 15 days.
    Be gentle with the pump. NIce slow smooth downstroke so you get an even 1.5ml.

5 pumps is alot.

After a few days at 5 pumps, my shoulders started to hurt when lifting weights. Enough to stop my workout short. Obviously this was too much but proof how strong this stuff really is. Been using 1 pump every morning and 2 pumps every night before bed. This seems to be working better for me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post

After a few days at 5 pumps, my shoulders started to hurt when lifting weights. Enough to stop my workout short. Obviously this was too much but proof how strong this stuff really is. Been using 1 pump every morning and 2 pumps every night before bed. This seems to be working better for me.
    Damn 5 pumps a day lol! Anything more than 2 pumps a day makes my joints hurt.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Damn 5 pumps a day lol! Anything more than 2 pumps a day makes my joints hurt.
    Yeah, well I was thinking more = better. My shoulders felt like glass was shattering inside them. 3 pumps a day seemed to work better the last few days and at that rate, 26 days/bottle isn't that bad IMO. I've been applying with my wrists and forearms but hard to reach my shoulders doing it that way. Just been applying to upper chest and pecs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post

Yeah, well I was thinking more = better. My shoulders felt like glass was shattering inside them. 3 pumps a day seemed to work better the last few days and at that rate, 26 days/bottle isn't that bad IMO. I've been applying with my wrists and forearms but hard to reach my shoulders doing it that way. Just been applying to upper chest and pecs.
    I do upper Chest in the morning and apply to the top of my feet at night.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post

I do upper Chest in the morning and apply to the top of my feet at night.
    Tops of feet and inner biceps/forearms are also good application sites

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Lol yes thats too much
    At least you know its working haha.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Forearms are not the best place. Top of feet is ok as long as you dont plan on wearing shoes any time soon.
    Sides of abdomen are good as well ...like the side of your stomach.

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Forearms are not the best place. Top of feet is ok as long as you dont plan on wearing shoes any time soon.
    Sides of abdomen are good as well ...like the side of your stomach.
    Didn't you have a post earlier saying to rub in with the forearms or inside of arms to not waste product because none of it gets absorbed that hits the hand?

Or do you mean forearms like the front part of your arms and to use inside of arms (hand supinated) to apply?

Or am I imagining all of this?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

15. Use wrist or forearm to apply to upper chest, neck, delts.
    Not forearm to forearm. The reason to use forearm and not hand is hands are very thick.
    Forearms are not the best but they are better than hands.

So you use forearm as an application tool.

16. Wait so on the bottle it says apply to arms chest and shoulders..are forearms not a part of the arm. I rub forearm to forearm and up and down my arms. Are you telling me I'm not absorbing any. I've read posts where people say forearms are good. Shouldn't this be listed on the bottle then? I also rub my arms down with hand sanitizer after about ten to fifteen minutes of application

17. Always good to rub some on your nippys :-D

formestane in the summer is good for me, helps keep my gyno down and drys me out. Transdermal formestane products have been drying up. Good to see there's still one around
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

18. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Wait so on the bottle it says apply to arms chest and shoulders..are forearms not a part of the arm. I rub forearm to forearm and up and down my arms. Are you telling me I'm not absorbing any. I've read posts where people say forearms are good. Shouldn't this be listed on the bottle then? I also rub my arms down with hand sanitizer after about ten to fifteen minutes of application
    It says arms stomach and shoulders.
    Im saying use your forearm /wrist to apply to chest neck and delts.
    Youll absorb through your forearms. Pretty much any skin will absorb it.
    The thinner the skin the better. the Scrotum being the best place.
    Bottom of feet the worst. Hands second worst hence the recommendation to use wrists to apply.

Ill change the next batch of labels.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Always good to rub some on your nippys :-D

formestane in the summer is good for me, helps keep my gyno down and drys me out. Transdermal formestane products have been drying up. Good to see there's still one around
    I love me some formestane.
    I went to a storefront supp store and was talking to the owner. I told him Id give him a bottler of Formeron for free. If he liked it email me and we can work something out. He emailed me 3 days later saying hed already lost 6 lbs of water weight and people are commenting on how lean his face looks. He ordered 48 bottles

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

It says arms stomach and shoulders.
    Im saying use your forearm /wrist to apply to chest neck and delts.
    Youll absorb through your forearms. Pretty much any skin will absorb it.
    The thinner the skin the better. the Scrotum being the best place.
    Bottom of feet the worst. Hands second worst hence the recommendation to use wrists to apply.

Ill change the next batch of labels.
    Wait..could I actually apply it to my scrotum? Lol and naw man no need to change labels I never put it on my hands I just didn't understand what you were saying before but I got it now. I love using the hand sani to make sure I get that full absorption as well

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

I went to a storefront supp store and was talking to the owner. I told him Id give him a bottler of Formeron for free. If he liked it email me and we can work something out. He emailed me 3 days later saying hed already lost 6 lbs of water weight and people are commenting on how lean his face looks. He ordered 48 bottles
    Really does help with the water weight no doubt love that about it..48? Wow I only have 6..using it with dermacrine ATM

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Do work!!!

BLACK LION RESEARCH

23. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Wait..could I actually apply it to my scrotum?
    only if you do it with your forearms

24. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Really does help with the water weight no doubt love that about it..48? Wow I only have 6..using it with dermacrine ATM
    Im pretty sure dermacrine has 7,8 benzoflavone.

THis compound has been show to cause liver cancer. Id drop it stat.

25. Any opinions of DHEA here?

I've been refamiliarizing myself with its metabolism. Seems like we could get a decent amount of 5AD with 4AD here, some 7-keto, and of course the inherent effects of DHEA itself.

But would it be beneficial in the grand scheme assuming some kind of negative feedback. I dunno. Just sandboxing it for now.

26. Brundel,
    dang, I don't like hearing that about 7, 8 benzoflavone . I was about to pick up several bottles of Dermacrine when they were back in stock. I was looking forward to stacking it with with Havoc in the near future, but now I'm thinking twice. Are there any good topical Dhea products that don't have that in it that you would recommend? Hhhmmm, maybe you could make something ? Sorry to get off topic!

27. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Im pretty sure dermacrine has 7,8 benzoflavone.

THis compound has been show to cause liver cancer. Id drop it stat.
    Everything is linked to cancer in some way doesn't even for a minute mean I'm going to get cancer. Completely irrelevant to even point this out to anyone. Every food imaginable has been studied and is linked to certain cancers. You have to look at the other variables and factors. A number of different factors play into this. A 4 week run with dermacrine is not going to give me liver cancer lol come on now. Plus was this done in one study? Can you link the study? Does the study include a meta analysis?

28. Ok anyway, I have a question that's important. Can I use formeron in PCT? Like even 1 pump?

29. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Ok anyway, I have a question that's important. Can I use formeron in PCT? Like even 1 pump?
    Yeah and I only used one pump a day. Plus there is no chance of rebound when coming off so that's a plus.

BLACK LION RESEARCH

30. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Everything is linked to cancer in some way doesn't even for a minute mean I'm going to get cancer. Completely irrelevant to even point this out to anyone. Every food imaginable has been studied and is linked to certain cancers. You have to look at the other variables and factors. A number of different factors play into this. A 4 week run with dermacrine is not going to give me liver cancer lol come on now. Plus was this done in one study? Can you link the study? Does the study include a meta analysis?
    Better yet another study says while 7,8 may be carcinogenic, it may also prevent cancer lol..so take that for what its worth
    Cultivating Mass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ