FORMERON FAQ

Page 10 of 94 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. I would apply after a shower personally. When pores are open.
    It will continue to absorb through skin for a while so the longer the better.
    Id say after a few hours you have absorbed most of it and would be safe.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would apply after a shower personally. When pores are open.
    It will continue to absorb through skin for a while so the longer the better.
    Id say after a few hours you have absorbed most of it and would be safe.
    Thanks for the reply. Tonight I did just this, took a shower, applied Formeron, and then went to the gym. Any issue using this pre workout due to sweating during my workout?
    •   
       


  3. Nope your good to go.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  4. I got my formeron today, do I need to rub it until it is dry, or just until spread over the skin? It is hard to rub it into my shoulders and upper chest with my fingers.

  5. Just rub it into your skin. Use your wrists and forearms not hands and fingers to apply because it wont absorb well through the hands.
    Basically everything on your hands is wasted.

    pump a pump onto your wrist.
    Rub it into your chest.
    Done.
    It only takes about 10 sec to dry.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  6. Super easy to apply. I even apply straight to chest and rub in with wrists. Walk to get a shirt and it's dry.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  7. Brundel, what are your thoughts of application on the top the foot? I think I've seen it somewhere before that you posted that after it dries you can use hand sanitizer to get the remaining crystals to be absorbed. Is this true?

  8. The skin on the top of the foot is thin and would work well. Unfortunately most people put shoes and socks on which rubs alot off.
    If you can not wear socks for a while after its a good place.
    I have been running transdermal formestane for like 7-8 years now as my primary AI.
    At the mg/ml Formeron has in the bottle its very gritty and there is a residue of crystals remaining.

    You can apply an Alcohol based hand sanitizer to the application area about 10 min after application and it will help force more through the skin.

    I used to do this with my test cream as well.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The skin on the top of the foot is thin and would work well. Unfortunately most people put shoes and socks on which rubs alot off.
    If you can not wear socks for a while after its a good place.
    I have been running transdermal formestane for like 7-8 years now as my primary AI.
    At the mg/ml Formeron has in the bottle its very gritty and there is a residue of crystals remaining.

    You can apply an Alcohol based hand sanitizer to the application area about 10 min after application and it will help force more through the skin.

    I used to do this with my test cream as well.
    Sounds good, thanks for your input. My evening application I will definitely apply to my feet. As for the hand sanitizer ill be picking some up too haha.

  10. It works pretty good brother.
    I think your really gonna like the FOrmeron. This is a great product. I have been using it on myself for a long long time.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!
    •   
       


  11. Been dosing formeron for a few days now, nipples still puffy unfortunately. but its probably too soon to tell anything, however for some reason my abs look about as defined as they did when I was taking hdrol, and my weight is up a little?

    Wonder if this is raising my free test and that is the cause, I may be imagining looknig little fuller but I am not imaging being more veiny

  12. Sounds like its working.
    It may take a bit to bring the nipples down. Do you know what caused the gyno? Are you sure its estrogen related?

    Perhaps try a double dose for a few days.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  13. Brundel, I got another question for ya. So when coming off of formeron is there any worry of estro rebound?

  14. No sir Formeron is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor so there is no potential for estro rebound.
    This makes it better for all purposes than arimidex or other non suicidal AI's.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Sounds like its working.
    It may take a bit to bring the nipples down. Do you know what caused the gyno? Are you sure its estrogen related?

    Perhaps try a double dose for a few days.


    hdrol cycle, been running it at 2 pumps a day, they do look smaller than before

  16. Got gyno from halodrol even with proper pct. Formeron got rid of mine.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Got gyno from halodrol even with proper pct. Formeron got rid of mine.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

    Good to hear, how long did it take if you dont mind me asking?

    This if for everyone, but is it normal to lose endurance but not so much 1 rep max strength when going off PHs or AAS? I'm a little weaker, but honestly the biggest strength difference for me seems to be when going for rep PRs. Before hdrol I could for example do 6 reps of a weight and then barely max 20lbs heavier, yet now it seems like I can max higher than my rep work suggests.

    Honestly not sure if I am somehow improved my form on cycle/realized how much I could lift, or if If it is somehow easier to keep 1 rep max strength than high rep strength.

    Kinda related to formeron, because I do feel a little stronger again after a couple days of 2 pumps, but not so much when going for reps.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Got gyno from halodrol even with proper pct. Formeron got rid of mine.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Same here but i got some gyno from sd with proper pct. Been on formerom for a week and a couple days and have seen what gyno I have shrink already and my joints are hurting a little bit too. This is at 2 pumps a day too. Pretty impressed by formeron so far.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by steel50 View Post
    Good to hear, how long did it take if you dont mind me asking?

    This if for everyone, but is it normal to lose endurance but not so much 1 rep max strength when going off PHs or AAS? I'm a little weaker, but honestly the biggest strength difference for me seems to be when going for rep PRs. Before hdrol I could for example do 6 reps of a weight and then barely max 20lbs heavier, yet now it seems like I can max higher than my rep work suggests.

    Honestly not sure if I am somehow improved my form on cycle/realized how much I could lift, or if If it is somehow easier to keep 1 rep max strength than high rep strength.

    Kinda related to formeron, because I do feel a little stronger again after a couple days of 2 pumps, but not so much when going for reps.
    Here is what happens......you take an oral PH/DS.
    Your natural testosterone levels drop while your using the PH/DS. (this is why you should always use test with any cycle)
    So, your strength goes up on cycle but when you stop your natural test levels are the same as a girls and your strength tanks out as does endurance and libido etc etc.
    PCT is supposed to help get things back on track but there are so many garbage products out there that are supposed to be for PCT but do nothing it often does not do the trick.


    PCT should consist of Clomid and a suicidal AI. Everytime for every cycle. DAA may be added.

    Formeron will help you regain your strength. Give it some time.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  20. I am currently taking Formeron on cycle. For PCT, should I not take a break from Formeron? I know sometimes guys wait until week 2 or 3 to take an AI.

    Just wondering if I should just keep taking Formeron all the way through PCT.

  21. No just keep on it.
    The only thing it will do is reduce estro further which will make for an easier recovery of your testosterone levels.
    This will also prevent any estro rebound.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  22. i would stay on formeron year round if i could.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    No just keep on it.
    The only thing it will do is reduce estro further which will make for an easier recovery of your testosterone levels.
    This will also prevent any estro rebound.
    Thanks.

    This is my first bottle and I am using about 5 pumps/day, give or take. So not sure how long the bottle will last me since there is no way of seeing how much is left. I just bought another bottle on NP.

  24. at 5 pumps its not gonna last long. Couple weeks max.
    Each pump is approx 1.5ml and there are 120ml so.... about 15 days.
    Be gentle with the pump. NIce slow smooth downstroke so you get an even 1.5ml.

    5 pumps is alot.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    i would stay on formeron year round if i could.
    I do
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post

    Thanks.

    This is my first bottle and I am using about 5 pumps/day, give or take. So not sure how long the bottle will last me since there is no way of seeing how much is left. I just bought another bottle on NP.
    250mgs? That is way too much form

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  27. Has there been anyone that has ran formeron by itself for muscle gains? I've been looking and I can't find anything.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by monarchy1103 View Post
    Has there been anyone that has ran formeron by itself for muscle gains? I've been looking and I can't find anything.
    There are a bunch of logs where guys ran it solo but not on this forum I dont think.
    Formeron is an AI but also a prohormone so it is anabolic. Adding this to a stack would work well.
    I would not expect gains like dianabol but more lean gains like a winstrol or turinibol.

    Effects would be dose dependent.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  29. Formeron allowed me to lose a good bit of water weight fairly quickly.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    There are a bunch of logs where guys ran it solo but not on this forum I dont think.
    Formeron is an AI but also a prohormone so it is anabolic. Adding this to a stack would work well.
    I would not expect gains like dianabol but more lean gains like a winstrol or turinibol.

    Effects would be dose dependent.

    I think I might buy a bottle or two then.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in