FORMERON FAQ

Page 10 of 113 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm only posting here because I was alerted (by an unaffiliated member) that the SNS talk is still going on.

Let me just say I wouldn't be too vocal if 2/3 of the products my company made were illegal. And if you'd like to discuss the data behind compounds, I will gladly entertain your thoughts.

I'm not active on other forums but the only interaction between SNS and yourself that I've seen is you entering SNS threads and bashing the product. I possess numerous PMs of you doing the same via private message as well.

Tread lightly.
    what does that mean?

2. For a solo run on a cut, would 1 pump a day actually help ?
    •   

3. It will help by reducing estrogen levels and increasing test levels. 1 pump is a pretty low dose to see an anabolic effect.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It will help by reducing estrogen levels and increasing test levels. 1 pump is a pretty low dose to see an anabolic effect.
    But itŽs an effective dose to actually help bringing the estro down, right ? If I ramp up to 2 pumps a day after some weeks, will I have much sides ?

5. Shouldn't have any sides at two pumps. Possibly, and I'm saying possibly, slight dry joints and that's it.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Shouldn't have any sides at two pumps. Possibly, and I'm saying possibly, slight dry joints and that's it.

Well, unfortunately joint pain from a supplement is a no-no for me since my training is focused on powerbuilding (lots of power movements, heavy squatting benching and deadlifting) and I often compete in powerlifting. But IŽll try to ramp up the dosage with caution, IŽll report it back ! Thanks

7. Black Lion Research products looks promising...order couple of bottles lets see how it works out...won't be using till next Month
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

8. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Well, unfortunately joint pain from a supplement is a no-no for me since my training is focused on powerbuilding (lots of power movements, heavy squatting benching and deadlifting) and I often compete in powerlifting. But IŽll try to ramp up the dosage with caution, IŽll report it back ! Thanks
    Hopefully everything is going well with your Formeron! Any issues at all?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

9. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Not everyone experiences joint pain. We have a guy running a log currently who went up to 6 or 8 pumps a day with no joint issues.
    Test it out and see if you can get away with no problems.

10. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Black Lion Research products looks promising...order couple of bottles lets see how it works out...won't be using till next Month
    Look promising?... BLR is it right now! No bad feed bad on em anywhere... Name one other sup company you can say that about.

Lol, I better stop before people think I have a man crush on brundel or something. No homo bro, just love your products.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Not everyone experiences joint pain. We have a guy running a log currently who went up to 6 or 8 pumps a day with no joint issues.
    Test it out and see if you can get away with no problems.
    300-400 mg of Topical Formestane should definitely drop estrogen levels enough for most users to experience joint pain.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

12. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post

Look promising?... BLR is it right now! No bad feed bad on em anywhere... Name one other sup company you can say that about.

Lol, I better stop before people think I have a man crush on brundel or something. No homo bro, just love your products.

Brah I don't buy any product like that....I do research about it and if I like the product then I'll get it....I don't care about any feedback...I care how this product will work for me that's it....if I said its promising that means I like it and wanna give this a shot so don't question my thoughts
    OG Punjabi Avenger

13. Sorry "brah".... Just tryin to help.

Brah.

14. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Sorry "brah".... Just tryin to help.

Brah.

That's cool brah....Merry Christmas
    OG Punjabi Avenger

15. Marry Christmas to you too man, just tryin to help a brother out.

16. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Marry Christmas to you too man, just tryin to help a brother out.

No worries bro
    OG Punjabi Avenger

17. Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a bomb holiday!

BLACK LION RESEARCH

18. Hey Brundel, thanks in advance for answering all my questions. I Really do try to do as much research as possible before asking. I just started my 11 spray bridge and will probably use Erase in my PCT because I will already be running a topical during PCT (pump spray-Ursolic acid) and I don't want to lower DHT levels either. So after 4-5 weeks of PCT could I then run Formeron immediately afterwards at two pumps a day for an extended period of time or is "healthier" long term to let my body return to hemostasis first for several weeks before starting? Thanks man and keep up the woodwork. I can't wait to see what other products you have in store for 2013!

19. For starters Ursolic acid WILL lower DHT levels.
    Secondly so will Formeron although at a very small% compared to Ursolic acid.

Now to your real question: You can start FOrmeron right after the PCT. Here is why.
    At suggested doses Formeron will only increase natty test levels so you dont need to recover afterward.
    If anything it will help your PCT be more successful so go for it.

20. Brundel,
    That is interesting about Ursolic lowering DHT levels, so now I'm thinking I will just run the 11 spray solo through the bridge and hold off on pump spray until PCT. Following PCT I will run Formeron at 2 pumps a day for a while and see how that goes. Maybe after like four or five weeks of running Formeron solo I'll throw some DAA in there too. Should be fun. Thanks!

21. doublepost

22. Is there any point to bulking on formeron? I ran hdrol a few months ago, and I'm pretty sure my PCT was bunk as my weight is back down to what it was pre cycle although I'm leaner, I dunno how my strength is holding up as I did hit a PR a couple weeks ago then ended up like 25lbs weaker the next week.

Anyways while I will be running it to help with the estrogen which I think is still high, would this possibly help me gain back anything that Ive lost? Or am I better off cutting while dosing this and doing a heavy bulk when I'm leaner? Right now I'm pretty lean, but I feel i am at the point where more belly fat may start looking bad.

Basically asking if I will see any increased effects while bulking at 100mg a day, or should I take the opportunity to cut.

23. Unfortunately the sad truth is while orals give you a quick fix you retain almost 0%
    If you gain 20lbs in 4 weeks know that no more than 4lbs or so can be muscle.
    A Pro bodybuilder may gain 10lbs a year this is with 3-5g total gear volume + slin and HGH etc.
    So......its to be expected you lost everything.

When you run an Oral....ANY oral, your natural testosterone levels drop. There is a widespread misconception that an oral can replace testosterone on cycle but it cant because it in fact will suppress test levels.

SO, in order to retain gains you need to do 2 things....well more than 2 but these are important.
    Run testosterone as the base of every cycle.
    Run your oral at the beginning of your cycle. This way you have 4 weeks of a boost from the oral and a further 6-8 weeks to solidify gains.

If you run an oral solo, once you stop hormone levels from the oral drop and natty test levels are non existent so you wind up where you started or sometimes even less.

Taking Formeron will begin to bring your natural test levels up which can only help your goals.

24. I suspect that is probably true, honestly would have made better sense pinning, but I couldn't find the gear and figured I was too young at 20 anyway, honestly even a oral was a bad idea, but its already been done.

25. Oral only cycles are very fruitless.
    This is why you see so many guys on here posting who have run 10 oral and PH cycles and they are 160-180lbs.

I know guys who have run 3-5 injectible + oral cycles with proper PCT who have gained and kept 50+lbs.

Live and learn. AT 20 the only thing the oral cycle did was fuk up your endocrine system. Your not even fully developed till about 25.

For now, the Formeron will help get things back on track and I would run it. After that....Id hold off till your about 26 but its your call.
    Lots of guys start in their teens.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM