Any new products in the pipeline?

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Any hints on anything new in the works? Atleast those you're willing to share. There's allot of freakin copy cat thieves out here, so I can understand if u wanna keep it under wraps..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah....unfortunately as soon as we get a product out it gets copied.....Im bracing for the Prolactrone copycats....
We do have some pretty cool new stuff on the way but Im not gonna let the cats outta the bag.
Needless to say they will be innovative and not an imitation of someone elses product.

One I am currently testing on myself and some others....its pretty awesome.
So, soon. Perhaps another month.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I'll be on the lookout and be sure to post an introduction.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good guess we will all be patiently waiting to see why comes out next.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Was looking for a thread like this lol. I was wondering this myself lately sense my having used your other products and them working very well... I want more! Lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so here is the deal.

Within the next month or so. We have a new product coming. This stuff has really been kicking ass in testing.

Shortly thereafter we have 3 more so 4 total.

The first is awesome but not necessarily ground breaking, just a Black Lion version of a popular type of supp.

The other 3 are ALL ground breaking. Stuff nobody has ever released. Totally new compounds in this industry.

All of them are just killing it in test phases.
Currently we are running bloodwork on test subjects to validate our claims.
So far.....we are exceeding expectations.

You guys are about to get access to some real amazing stuff....

Im excited and I assure you you should be as well.

Stay tuned.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Ok so here is the deal.

Within the next month or so. We have a new product coming. This stuff has really been kicking ass in testing.

Shortly thereafter we have 3 more so 4 total.

The first is awesome but not necessarily ground breaking, just a Black Lion version of a popular type of supp.

The other 3 are ALL ground breaking. Stuff nobody has ever released. Totally new compounds in this industry.

All of them are just killing it in test phases.
Currently we are running bloodwork on test subjects to validate our claims.
So far.....we are exceeding expectations.

You guys are about to get access to some real amazing stuff....

Im excited and I assure you you should be as well.

Stay tuned.
Woohoo! Lol. When it comes out I'll have to try and explain to my wife where my lunch money went

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
In for the info

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Yeah buddy, going to be sick.

pump3d

Awards
Yah....unfortunately as soon as we get a product out it gets copied.....Im bracing for the Prolactrone copycats....
We do have some pretty cool new stuff on the way but Im not gonna let the cats outta the bag.
Needless to say they will be innovative and not an imitation of someone elses product.

One I am currently testing on myself and some others....its pretty awesome.
So, soon. Perhaps another month.
Wait which ones were copied?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not gonna promote them. Nor am i gonna argue with them in open forum. They know who they are though.

On track though we have a limited run in production right now. Should be ready in about two weeks. Ill let you guys know what it is in about a week when i give some away for logging.

pump3d

Awards
Im not gonna promote them. Nor am i gonna argue with them in open forum. They know who they are though.

On track though we have a limited run in production right now. Should be ready in about two weeks. Ill let you guys know what it is in about a week when i give some away for logging.
Sounds good, I'm not trying to incite anything, just curious.

Also interested in what's coming out/ finally using the prolactrone I have

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THese little yellow caps kick some serious ass. Look at the ingredient profile.
Oh...no proprietary blends there. Just tons of good stuff.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Gonna be trying everything I can to get these damn love handles off me in a couple of months I'm gonna be stacking ur spray with evescirate and abliderate advanced( I hope that I can fit all those topicals into one day haha) and now I'm gonna definitely throw this chit in there... had them for ever and I want them gone! Haha I loose fat everywhere but there, I hope throwing the kitchen sink at them will make them disappear. Haven't decided what my diet will be yet, so now that I'm gonna have all the supps I want I can work on that lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
That before and after shot looks sick btw

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That before and after shot looks sick btw
Yah thats my buddy Jeremy. Dude got SHREDDED using this stuff.
If you adjust your diet properly.
perform the appropriate amount of cardio.
reduce carb intake.
and include the Incinderine...youll lose bodyfat. Im 100% certain.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yah thats my buddy Jeremy. Dude got SHREDDED using this stuff.
If you adjust your diet properly.
perform the appropriate amount of cardio.
reduce carb intake.
and include the Incinderine...youll lose bodyfat. Im 100% certain.
That is the plan sir lol... I don't expect to get shredded, but I hope to get ride of my saddle bags haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say aim for the fence.

You can do it.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I say aim for the fence.

You can do it.
I tend to aim for the middle of the property so if it doesn't get to the fence I'm not disappointed and if it does i m ecstatic lol I like being surprised

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the new product developments going? Soon I hope

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I tend to aim for the middle of the property so if it doesn't get to the fence I'm not disappointed and if it does i m ecstatic lol I like being surprised
Pessimism is the new optimism

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have 3 new products in the pipeline.

1 is a pre workout mix.

The rest I cant say.
I can tell you that this is some next gen stuff.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
well if any of them even come close to follidrone it will be simply amazing. Especially excited for that Formeron 2.0 you talked about a while ago, but saving some cash for the upcoming months!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have 3 new products in the pipeline. 1 is a pre workout mix. The rest I cant say. I can tell you that this is some next gen stuff.
Very cool looking forward to that but I've seen you mention stim free on the pre. As a stim junkie I'd like to see the stim free with some cool new stim in it for my type. Like two products

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I am very excited for the new BLR products to come there isn't a better supplement company out there right now. Everything they come out with is top notch. The new pre should be a game changer as far as pres go. I am a huge formeron fan so any improvement on it would be amazing. If anyone has been waiting on follidrone we just got it back in stock https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-288-black-lion-research.aspx. We are also offering a free MRI bag full of samples and water bottle for the first 50 AM members that order. Put that you are from AM in the order notes. All follidrone orders will ship out on Monday.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have 3 new products in the pipeline.

1 is a pre workout mix.

The rest I cant say.
I can tell you that this is some next gen stuff.
I hope you are still working on the serm product.dont need to answer just saying.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I hope you are still working on the serm product.dont need to answer just saying.
I believe he has it nearly finished, it is just that it's such a niche product that profit will surely be non existent. He needs the capital to produce this and more just in case this product dosent sell. Although I would buy it it's only useful to people on cycles and half of them still would go RC or pharma SERM

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I'm not gym rat but of all BLR products my overall well being has improved nicely on Formeron + Viron stack especially since my test levels are around 430.

Even just on 1 pump of Formeron 6 days/week and 1 cap of Viron 4x/week I can feel the difference in how I feel, sleep, energy, motivation...

Around December I could be willing to try new BLR products - this Formeron 2.0 sounds interesting despite current version already being great.

Overall since I joined AM forum around 2 years ago and over 30 OTC products I bought in this time - most impressed products for me was Formeron and now Viron closely behind as 2nd.

brundel - keep up the great work.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone getting the feel good effect off just the Formeron ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe he has it nearly finished, it is just that it's such a niche product that profit will surely be non existent. He needs the capital to produce this and more just in case this product dosent sell. Although I would buy it it's only useful to people on cycles and half of them still would go RC or pharma SERM
Right.
I have the SERM at my office currently. Its great stuff.
I mean its comparable to any serm. Clomid, Nolva. Very good stuff.....But do we really need another PCT product?
How many PCT products are there?.....You could just run Formeron and VIRON.

If I can get 100 people to say they want a SERM Ill release it.
Not because I want the money from it but because it means you guys really need it.

Otherwise Ill continue working on the next GEN BLR products. :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say I'm not gym rat but of all BLR products my overall well being has improved nicely on Formeron + Viron stack especially since my test levels are around 430.

Even just on 1 pump of Formeron 6 days/week and 1 cap of Viron 4x/week I can feel the difference in how I feel, sleep, energy, motivation...

Around December I could be willing to try new BLR products - this Formeron 2.0 sounds interesting despite current version already being great.

Overall since I joined AM forum around 2 years ago and over 30 OTC products I bought in this time - most impressed products for me was Formeron and now Viron closely behind as 2nd.

brundel - keep up the great work.
Thanks bro I appreciate the good words.
I really do work hard to deliver good products and nothing makes me more happy than to hear you guys stoked on our brand.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Can you start a thread to get 100 signatures I'll be number 1:)

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Created thread under pct subsection of anabolics to get the 100 sigs

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Many, if not most do. I started up again after a little break and just feel like an animal.
Any new info on Formeron 2.0 or maybe being out before end of October?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im working on it. There are a few big projects in the works and im only 1 man.
It might be months from now. 2015.

2014 there are expected 2 new products.
Maybe 3.

Pwo. There are several specific effects i want the product to cause. Each can potentially be fulfilled by several compounds or in some cases next to nothing works. In this case im buying bags of bark from bolivia and making ethanol extracts in my garage amd feeding it to my friends for testing ;).

Anyways..its late here and im fslling asleep so...more later.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Well if you guys need any help... Just saying..