PROLACTRONE

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    You dont want to take vitamin b6 with it so I take them as far apart as possible.
    So if you take a multivitamin keep this in mind.

I would do 1 am and 1 before bed.
    Hi,

I usually drink a redbull before a workout. So taking both Redbull and Prolactrine will be bad?

2. IF it has a bunch of b6 in it then take it 12 hours or as far apart as possible.
    You dont want to take Prolactrone before training anyways.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

3. @brundel

How long does it take for this to start working nd to see benefits?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    @brundel

How long does it take for this to start working nd to see benefits?
    Prolactrone works pretty fast.
    Youll notice the deep sleep and vivid dreams within a couple -few days.
    The libido and other benefits will come slower as prolactin drops and dopamine rises.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.

5. still dont understand why prolactrone should be more effective as when i take mucuna p. 99% together with green tea extract.

6. Brundel, I ordered Prolactrone because I came off a 3 month cycle of Ostarine. I'm shut down libido wise and I started taking liquid clomid and that has made an emotional roller coaster of sorts. Have you any knowledge about Ostarine and prolactin issues? FYI, I'm also taking MK677 ED. Thanks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    Brundel, I ordered Prolactrone because I came off a 3 month cycle of Ostarine. I'm shut down libido wise and I started taking liquid clomid and that has made an emotional roller coaster of sorts. Have you any knowledge about Ostarine and prolactin issues? FYI, I'm also taking MK677 ED. Thanks.
    Not brundel but I think your issue maybe elevated estrogen. Were you/have you been taking an AI?

ETA I do love viron/prolactrone stack for great mood and libido.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Canes325 View Post
    Not brundel but I think your issue maybe elevated estrogen. Were you/have you been taking an AI?

ETA I do love viron/prolactrone stack for great mood and libido.
    I was taking an AI, during cycle I was fine. It wasn't until the 2nd week of being off that libido went south.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    I was taking an AI, during cycle I was fine. It wasn't until the 2nd week of being off that libido went south.
    What AI? What dose? Are you still on it?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Canes325 View Post
    What AI? What dose? Are you still on it?
    Its Formeron and I'm still on it. I have taken Prolactrone in the past and felt great, just never on an Ostarine cycle.

11. Hopefully brundel weighs in, my guess is you're still just not recovered. I think viron might be a little more effective for libido than prolactrone. Curious as to the relation or ostarine and prolactin myself.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Canes325 View Post
    Hopefully brundel weighs in, my guess is you're still just not recovered. I think viron might be a little more effective for libido than prolactrone. Curious as to the relation or ostarine and prolactin myself.
    Thanks man, I have no experience with Ostarine, this was my first cycle. I did a lengthy one too, 3 months.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    Thanks man, I have no experience with Ostarine, this was my first cycle. I did a lengthy one too, 3 months.
    What was the ostarine dose? Also dose of clomid? How many pumps of form?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Canes325 View Post
    What was the ostarine dose? Also dose of clomid? How many pumps of form?
    I did 25mg of Ostarine and the Clomid is 25mg also. Although people say that 150-300mg doses of clomid is ballpark, thats not for me, I felt a little weird on it, emotional....which one would think that would be estrogen, but i have that in check. Even when I did AAS in the past and my estrogen was high, I never felt that way...so this is why I'm thinking my prolactin is elevated. Formeron was 1 pump day n night.

15. It's not just that your estro is high it's the low T coming off cycle. Lowering your estrogen will quicken recovery. Clomid at 50 should be fine assuming it's not under dosed. 50/50/25/25. Maybe bump form to 2 pumps Am, 1-2 pm. Just enough to feel slight sides of low estrogen. That will quicken recovery. Sorry if this is all jumbled, posting from my phone

16. Quote Originally Posted by Canes325 View Post
    It's not just that your estro is high it's the low T coming off cycle. Lowering your estrogen will quicken recovery. Clomid at 50 should be fine assuming it's not under dosed. 50/50/25/25. Maybe bump form to 2 pumps Am, 1-2 pm. Just enough to feel slight sides of low estrogen. That will quicken recovery. Sorry if this is all jumbled, posting from my phone
    Thanks bro, I tried everything including what you said, I been playing around for about 3 weeks now. I know I should get a blood test, but I like reading what my body is saying and try my best to fix it. I think I'm close, we'll see what the prolactrone will do.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    Thanks bro, I tried everything including what you said, I been playing around for about 3 weeks now. I know I should get a blood test, but I like reading what my body is saying and try my best to fix it. I think I'm close, we'll see what the prolactrone will do.
    Good luck bro, keep us updated.

18. It is tough without labs man. We dont really know whats going on so there is no way to know how to fix it.
    Generally Prolactrone helps with libido even if prolactin isnt elevated so it cant hurt.

How long have you been on Formeron? and what dose?
    Maybe estro is too low?

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It is tough without labs man. We dont really know whats going on so there is no way to know how to fix it.
    Generally Prolactrone helps with libido even if prolactin isnt elevated so it cant hurt.

How long have you been on Formeron? and what dose?
    Maybe estro is too low?
    Thanks for the reply Brundel. I been taking Formeron for about 4 months, 2 pumps a day. I know how low estrogen feels, almost as bad as high estrogen, so I know its not that. I should be getting prolactrone any day now, so I'll give that a shot. I think Ostarine is suppressive on a long cycle like I did and I wouldn't be surprised if my prolactin is up there.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    Thanks for the reply Brundel. I been taking Formeron for about 4 months, 2 pumps a day. I know how low estrogen feels, almost as bad as high estrogen, so I know its not that. I should be getting prolactrone any day now, so I'll give that a shot. I think Ostarine is suppressive on a long cycle like I did and I wouldn't be surprised if my prolactin is up there.
    How did things turn out?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Canes325 View Post
    How did things turn out?
    So far, great, I been taking prolactrone, viron and follidrone. It's a slow ride back up, PCT is never fun and typically it takes 4 weeks sometimes more. Libido is slowly rising and training is going strong too.

22. Just started prolactone and I love the pre dose for the vivid dreams. :-)

My dosing scheme is-
    1 as soon as I wake up. Don't need food with it. No nauseous.
    2 caps pre bed.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

23. How much prolactrone would you recommend for a tren trest and hdrol cycle? Tren (oral)would be pretty low at 60mg, trest at 75 (oral and td) and hdrol at 100mg?

24. That is a really long time on form... 120 days?
    Primeval Labs Rep
    iron10 for 10% off_Free shipping for US orders
    primevallabs.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by hide83 View Post
    How much prolactrone would you recommend for a tren trest and hdrol cycle? Tren (oral)would be pretty low at 60mg, trest at 75 (oral and td) and hdrol at 100mg?
    1 cap three times per day with a meal.
    I would take an AI with that as well...or drop the hdrol. Its terrible and causes the worst cases of gyno Ive ever seen. Make sure to run both the prolactrone and an AI from the start of cycle through the end of PCT.

26. Thanks- I have arimidex and form that I'll be running. I've run Hdrol before and it doesn't give me any sides at all.

27. Ok cool man. Just dont want bad things to happen to good people.
    Add the Prolactrone and your all covered!

28. Is it ok to use prolactrone if your taking benzodiazepines?

29. Quote Originally Posted by zwigz View Post
    Is it ok to use prolactrone if your taking benzodiazepines?
    Yes.

30. Ok thanks.

31. I have gone up to 100mg Halodrol + 220mg Trenavar per day with 40mg epistane and 200mg hexadrone for 8 weeks and had no gyno issues.

32. Damn ^^
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

33. Yah Prolactrone is potent stuff. We tested it on guys running above 500mg deca or tren weekly.

34. That PH cycle was without prolactrone.

But for the last 2 months I have been using 2 caps prolactrone a day 1 @ 5.00pm and one pre bed. along with Viron 2 per day 5 on 2 off.

35. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    That PH cycle was without prolactrone.

But for the last 2 months I have been using 2 caps prolactrone a day 1 @ 5.00pm and one pre bed. along with Viron 2 per day 5 on 2 off.
    I love the deep sleep i have on Prolactone. I also notice a significant increase in recovery time and a huge libido boost.
  36. PROLACTRONE

How close to sleep time are you taking the pre-bed cap? How long before it's felt?

Also - what is the mechanism by which it negates Tren induced night sweats?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

37. Just added a dose of Prolactrone before my morning workout, for a total of 3 doses per day. I have the most incredible euphoric feeling I've ever experienced after my workout! OMG!!!
    Increased libido, sense of well being, and I'm calm as ****!
    Love this stuff!

38. Oh and a great nights sleep too

39. Prolactrone is really such a great product. The sleep/ vivid dreams, the sense of wellbeing, the libido increase the HUGE HGH increase.
    Its a great addition to any supp stack or even solo.
    Glad your liking it bro!

40. Can you stack follidrone and prolactrone pre-workout?