PROLACTRONE

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Usp labs prime is just water chestnuts. .......Id save my money. There is no viable date to suggests this is gonna do anything for you.
    I believe water chestnuts are high in B6 so it might work against you with the prolactrone.

its crazy- i used prime with testopro and dermacrine and it worked out pretty well- afterwards i found out it was pretty much water chestnuts and was like wtf?? btw, love your posts..honest and intersting stuff.

as an aside, i wish this stuff was around when i used DAA- stuff shut me down pretty good.
    Last edited by antknee02; 03-05-2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: add

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post

its crazy- i used prime with testopro and dermacrine and it worked out pretty well- afterwards i found out it was pretty much water chestnuts and was like wtf?? btw, love your posts..honest and intersting stuff.

as an aside, i wish this stuff was around when i used DAA- stuff shut me down pretty good.
    Daa shut you down??

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    brundel do you think a solo run of prolactrone could do something for body composition? if you think so how would such a solo cycle layout look like?
    Yes I think it would be beneficial.
    Understand that this would not illicit results comparable to running a cycle of anadrol or dianabol.
    You would see results consistent with 5+iu injected growth hormone daily.
    This is if you used 3-4 caps per day.

It best if run for 2+ months.
    I notice:
    Improved sleep
    better recovery
    Improved mood
    Improved libido
    Fat loss
    mild re composition - less fat -more muscle.

This is very similar to my experience with injected HGH except for the mood and libido.
    THere are some pretty great logs on other forums where guys ran Prolactrone and high dose Formeron and the results were awesome.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post

Dermacrine also has 7,8 benzoflavone in it which was shown in several studies to cause liver cancer.
    Scary ****.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Daa shut you down??

yeah, pretty much... i wish it werent true- daa seems to raise my prolactin levels pretty good. iim also over 40 so maybe that had something to do with it too..for a while i thought i was the only one, but you can find a few cases on the board if you look..

brundle- 7,8 issues...i had read about that only after derma was gone..i would assume it would take a prolonged exposure? everything good, it seems, can bite you in the ass with side effects...anyway, your posts here and on other forums have me pretty interested in your products..
    im trying to put together a decent semi natty run leading up to summer,
  6. Registered User

Yes I think it would be beneficial.
    Understand that this would not illicit results comparable to running a cycle of anadrol or dianabol.
    You would see results consistent with 5+iu injected growth hormone daily.
    This is if you used 3-4 caps per day.

It best if run for 2+ months.
    I notice:
    Improved sleep
    better recovery
    Improved mood
    Improved libido
    Fat loss
    mild re composition - less fat -more muscle.

This is very similar to my experience with injected HGH except for the mood and libido.
    THere are some pretty great logs on other forums where guys ran Prolactrone and high dose Formeron and the results were awesome.
    sounds good and would of course be cheaper than running 5iUs of HGH per day. You think Mucuna p. extract 98% that is sold as bulk powder has no effect on HGH secretion? Isn prolactrone almost the same? At least its L-dopa based
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

It needs to cross the blood brain barrier

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

I loved the product and have two bottles lined up to take with my X-trenavar, epi, and stano cycle.

I plan on running 2 caps 1/2 hour prior to lifting and 1 cap before bed.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

This looks like something I should probably be taking. I have very strong indicators that my prolactin levels are high. No direct tests, but through quite a few symptoms which can be traced to prolactin levels being elevated.

I have psoriasis and also impaired thyroid function. My TSH to free T3 levels were 3.64, which is heading towards hypo. People with psoriasis have clinically been found to have greatly elevated prolactin levels, which makes sense since lowered thyroid production increases prolactin production. I have also had gynecomastia since I was about 7 or 8 years old, which makes sense since prolactin in men lowers testosterone, which affects the testosterone/estrogen ratio as well. I am fairly estrogenic on top of this, as I have a very hard time getting "ripped" even though I do basically everything right. I eat right, train right, sleep right, supplement right, time everything right. I read 4 or 5 studies a day to stay up on new developments, research and findings. I eat, breathe and sleep this 24 hours a day. I dream everyday of looking like one of these guys on the fitness magazine covers. Don't get me wrong, I am in pretty good shape...I'm 38 with about 11-12% bodyfat. People tell me all the time how good I look, but in my mind, I always am asking "Look good compared to who?" To the guys my age that sit on their asses all night and drink beer, eat chips and watch TV? Of course, I am putting in 1,000% more work than they are. The thing that really chaps my ass is when I see these guys do these "transformations" in like 8 or 10 months going from fat to ripped. Well, I have been stuck at roughly the same state for the last year or so. I understand its all about hormones and the comparative ratios with each other. I literally feel betrayed by my body.

I am probably going to order some of this and if I am correct in my sleuthing, I should see a whole lot of things change. T levels, thyroid levels, disappearing psorasis(in studies, lowering prolactin levels showed a clear regression in active psoriasis). I literally would be a perfect test subject for this, Brundel, if this works the way it is supposed to. I'm also taking Formeron, which is definitely helping, but I still think lowering my prolactin levels would help quite a bit...

Here is one of the studies I am looking at:

"Results: Serum PRL levels were statistically highly significant among patients compared to controls, with significant decrease among patients after treatment. A significant positive correlation was found between PRL serum levels and PASI score before and after treatment. Correlations between HAMA and HAMD with PASI were statistically significant before and after therapy, and so the correlations between HAMA and HAMD with PRL serum levels were also statistically significant before and after therapy.

Conclusion: Prolactin seems to have a role in the pathogenesis of psoriasis. This role may represent a cause and/or a consequence of psoriasis pathology. The most likely scenario is that PRL enhances interferon-induced chemokine production in keratinocytes, thereby facilitating cutaneous T-cell infiltration. This raises the intriguing prospect that PRL may offer a novel future therapeutic target in psoriasis and other skin diseases that worsen in response to psychological distress."

PASI scores refer to the active psoriasis lesions observed in patients
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Very interesting.
    Please keep me updated with your results. If, this product can help guys with psoriasis it would be awesome.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I have some questions regarding potential sides from L Dopa as I research further...dyskinesia was shown to occur even in low dosages with extended use...its a pretty serious side with basically no cure...dosages were as low as 496 to 694 mg per day...

A little nervous about potential sides...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Not saying you're lying but do you mind linking the study?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by matter2003 View Post
    I have some questions regarding potential sides from L Dopa as I research further...dyskinesia was shown to occur even in low dosages with extended use...its a pretty serious side with basically no cure...dosages were as low as 496 to 694 mg per day...

A little nervous about potential sides...
    Ldopa can carry some pretty nasty sides at- high doses or very long duration of use.
    This is pretty much eliminated when you use recommended doses and dont use for longer than 8-12 weeks without a couple months off.
    Thus far I have not heard of one mention of side effects with Prolactrone.

ALso remember that the studies you are looking at are most likely using disabled persons on tons of medications.

1. dont take more than 3 caps per day. roughly 393mg daily
    2. Use on cycle as an ancillary or as an addition but only use it short term then take a break.
    8-12 weeks is fine. Then take a couple months off.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Ldopa can carry some pretty nasty sides at- high doses or very long duration of use.
    This is pretty much eliminated when you use recommended doses and dont use for longer than 8-12 weeks without a couple months off.u
    P
    Thus far I have not heard of one mention of side effects with Prolactrone.

ALso remember that the studies you are looking at are most likely using disabled persons on tons of medications.

1. dont take more than 3 caps per day. roughly 393mg daily
    2. Use on cycle as an ancillary or as an addition but only use it short term then take a break.
    8-12 weeks is fine. Then take a couple months off.
    Thanks for the reply...actually decided to go with pure mucuna powder as its been demonstrated to be as effective as pure L Dopa in raising dopamine, more effective at boosting peak concentration and also extending the active time in the system...it also is Neuro protective against the sides, and was more effective than L Dopa with a DCI for Parkinson's treatment, the ultimate test of its ability to raise dopamine levels...

3g of powder gives an effective dose of 120-160 mg of L Dopa but with all the protective qualities as well...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.

Considering whats in the bottle its pretty cheap.
    Understand that there are a ton of products on the market with macuna or Ldopa extracts.
    They are almost all 15-25% extracts.
    Ours is 99%
    ITs priced accordingly and it works as wel as it does because of the quality of the ingredients.
    What's the mg and serving per day. At 99% is it even mucuna still? And is it safe?
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Thanks for the reply...actually decided to go with pure mucuna powder as its been demonstrated to be as effective as pure L Dopa in raising dopamine, more effective at boosting peak concentration and also extending the active time in the system...it also is Neuro protective against the sides, and was more effective than L Dopa with a DCI for Parkinson's treatment, the ultimate test of its ability to raise dopamine levels...

3g of powder gives an effective dose of 120-160 mg of L Dopa but with all the protective qualities as well...
    WIll you please post the study that shows macuna powder is better for parkensons than Ldopa + a decarboxylase inhibitor?
    Unfortunately whoever told you these things is lying to you.

and 1 cap of Proalctrone has 166mg 99% ldopa meaning there is more than in the 3g of macuna powder.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

This is false
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Hi ive been using this product for two weeks now at 3 caps a day. The main reason i purchased this item was to battle my high prolactin levels and puffy nipples. As it stands ive seen no change in terms of puffiness, when should i expect to notice any changes in my pro levels?
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamlondon View Post
    Hi ive been using this product for two weeks now at 3 caps a day. The main reason i purchased this item was to battle my high prolactin levels and puffy nipples. As it stands ive seen no change in terms of puffiness, when should i expect to notice any changes in my pro levels?
    How high was your prolactin level when tested?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Ive not actually had levels checked. Just few indicators like gyno and puffy nipples at night led me to believe i have really high levels of prolactin.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Elevated prolactin levels are actually pretty uncommon.
    have you been taking any drugs that specifically elevate prolactin levels?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I have only ever taken a course of oxymethelone without the necessary pct about a 2 years ago
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Ok, so the chance of your prolactin levels being excessively high is very low.

Lets see if we can figure out what is happening.

How is libido?
    how do you feel overall? good. Mild depression?
    When you touch the nipples does it hurt?
    Do you feel any foreign objects. not puffiness an actual lump of something in there?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Libido is good not amazing, left nipple with lump can be sensitive at times. I feel pretty good. Its a small hard lump about the size of a malteaser maybe slightly smaller
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

From personal experience, if prolactin was high libido would be non existent.

Im thinking more likely your estrogen levels are abnormally high. This is FAR more common than elevated prolactin.
    Second if your not taking anything to make prolactin worse and your taking something that reduces prolactin and nothing is changing this also indicates prolactin is not the problem.
    So...my suggestion is to try something that reduces estrogen.

Name:  formeron_medium.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  3.8 KB
    Formeron reduces estrogen and elevates testosterone levels.
    This is the product I recommend. You can find it at nutraplanet.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...on-120-ml.html
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Thank you for your help its GREATLY appreciated. I shall give your recommended product a try for sure and hope it works for me. Once again thanks for taking the time out to respond to my questions : )
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I've had gyno lumps numerous times and I've gotten rid of them every time with Formeron. I also had reoccurring gyno for some reason for a year from no usage. So I went on a cycle to shut me down, did an amazing pct, and I haven't had an issue since. Probably not the smartest idea but it worked. You'll love formeron though man give it a try.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamlondon View Post
    Thank you for your help its GREATLY appreciated. I shall give your recommended product a try for sure and hope it works for me. Once again thanks for taking the time out to respond to my questions : )
    Any time my friend.
    If in the future you have any issues feel free to stop in or PM me and Ill do my best to help.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

PROLACTRONE

I think there is a Aussie version of prolacterone going around because the ingredients list

Macuna purines extract 99%

Instead of

L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine166 mg

So Is this ingredient changed its name? Like I know it's the same thing really

Or is it meant to say macuna?
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Old versions of the label have the chem name for ldopa. Its been changed just to state that the ldopa is extracted from macuna. Its exactly the same product.
  31. Registered User

I'm planning on running Superdrol along with Trestobol (which aromatizes). Would it be best to run Prolactrone during cycle or wait until PCT? For what it's worth, my on cycle support supp contains Vitamin B-6.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Id say run it on cycle to be safe.....you shouldnt need it in PCT. If it aromatizes I would also have an AI on hand during cycle.
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Id say run it on cycle to be safe.....you shouldnt need it in PCT. If it aromatizes I would also have an AI on hand during cycle.

Absolutely. For an AI on cycle, I have Formeron.
  34. Registered User

I just thought I read some place that taking Vitamin B6 with Prolactrone loses the effectiveness. The B-6 is in a product that includes TUDCA which I need on this cycle.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I'm planning on running Superdrol along with Trestobol (which aromatizes). Would it be best to run Prolactrone during cycle or wait until PCT? For what it's worth, my on cycle support supp contains Vitamin B-6.
    Run it on cycle. You can even run it in PCT if you want the extra dopamine boost which really helps with energy when test levels are low.
    Since your not running any testosterone your test level will likely be in the female range by the end of your cycle so anything you can do boost energy and mood is good.

Even 10mg b6/pyridoxine/and even 1mg p5p can increase peripheral metabolism of ldopa. This in turn reduces the desired effect of the ldopa and concurrently increases negative side effects caused by peripheral metabolism. THis includes potential vomiting, dizziness, stomach issues etc.
    We include 300mg EGCG per cap to offset peripheral metabolism but if you ingest b6 its almost like not taking the product at all.
    Youll get more bad than good.
    Now, because b6 is a water soluble vitamin it tends to clear the system super fast. If you absolutely must take the b6 take the b6 in the morning and the Prolactrone at night at least 12 hours apart. Personally I take the prolactrone in the morning with my first meal to lower any GI issues and take my multi vits before bed. My last blood test while running 500mg Tren had my Prolactin at 5.
  36. Registered User

I just looked and the product I take for cycle support, LGI Damage Control doesn't contain B-6. I thought it did. It was a product I used to take called Aegis that did. So B-6 will be a non factor.

Thanks for the response. I'll probably take my dose of Prolactrone in the AM upon waking.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Will prolactrone be good enough for an oral trendione run or is it too mild?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Id have prami on hand just in case
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    It will be more than enough. Supposedly trendione converts to trenbolone.
    We tested Prolactrone on users of trenbolone acetate at 400 and 600mg weekly. In both cases Prolactin remained within range with the 400mg dose staying in the mid/low end range.
    Since this is a prohormone to tren it only converts at a small % to trenbolone.
    Im not sure the exact conversion rate but I assume its very low.

Prolactrone will more than do the trick.
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Id have prami on hand just in case
    Please stay out of our subforum.
  •