PROLACTRONE

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would suggest huperzine as a somatostatin inhibitor yes.
    I think it would go well with Prolactrone. It's insane how much hgh boost you can get from this stuff.
    is 200mcg per day enough or is more required for the huperzine?

2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Logging it? I'll follow.
    I have now plans to log, but will provide updates in here on progress.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have now plans to log, but will provide updates in here on progress.
    Ok cool.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. I was reading Melatonin inhibits somatostatin as well as Huperzine. A Dosing 100mcg twice daily was used in the past by subjects successfully.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

5. Mike Arnold has stated that huperzine provides no added benefit or amplified effect with MK-677. Can't remember why but he removed it from his Somatozine formula for a reason.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

6. For Huperzine A i was going to take 1x 200mcg cap pre bed, is this enough or do i need 200mcg 3 times per day

and what dose of melatonin is enough for max GH boosting effects?, i can get it in 3mg or 10mg caps.

7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    For Huperzine A i was going to take 1x 200mcg cap pre bed, is this enough or do i need 200mcg 3 times per day

and what dose of melatonin is enough for max GH boosting effects?, i can get it in 3mg or 10mg caps.
    I would start lower with the huperzine.
    Maybe 50 twice per day. And go up from there. Huperzine also inhibits ache so it could potentially cause acetylcholine to rise to undesireable levels.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would start lower with the huperzine.
    Maybe 50 twice per day. And go up from there. Huperzine also inhibits ache so it could potentially cause acetylcholine to rise to undesireable levels.
    Thanks,

I am stuck with 200mcg caps from order so do not know how to split them up.

Also what dose of melatonin is recommended?

9. I don't know about the melatonin. Would just Google that one. See what the census is. Def don't take more than 1 of the caps daily at 200mcg in my opinion.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

10. 3-5mg is all you need for positive GH related benefits
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I don't know about the melatonin. Would just Google that one. See what the census is. Def don't take more than 1 of the caps daily at 200mcg in my opinion.
    Thanks, i will just stick with the one, 200mcg cap pre bed with the last prolactrone cap and 30mg MK677.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    3-5mg is all you need for positive GH related benefits
    Thanks i have 3mg tablets so will just go with 1 per night then.
  •