PROLACTRONE

Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would suggest huperzine as a somatostatin inhibitor yes.
    I think it would go well with Prolactrone. It's insane how much hgh boost you can get from this stuff.
    is 200mcg per day enough or is more required for the huperzine?

2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Logging it? I'll follow.
    I have now plans to log, but will provide updates in here on progress.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have now plans to log, but will provide updates in here on progress.
    Ok cool.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. I was reading Melatonin inhibits somatostatin as well as Huperzine. A Dosing 100mcg twice daily was used in the past by subjects successfully.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

5. Mike Arnold has stated that huperzine provides no added benefit or amplified effect with MK-677. Can't remember why but he removed it from his Somatozine formula for a reason.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

6. For Huperzine A i was going to take 1x 200mcg cap pre bed, is this enough or do i need 200mcg 3 times per day

and what dose of melatonin is enough for max GH boosting effects?, i can get it in 3mg or 10mg caps.

7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    For Huperzine A i was going to take 1x 200mcg cap pre bed, is this enough or do i need 200mcg 3 times per day

and what dose of melatonin is enough for max GH boosting effects?, i can get it in 3mg or 10mg caps.
    I would start lower with the huperzine.
    Maybe 50 twice per day. And go up from there. Huperzine also inhibits ache so it could potentially cause acetylcholine to rise to undesireable levels.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would start lower with the huperzine.
    Maybe 50 twice per day. And go up from there. Huperzine also inhibits ache so it could potentially cause acetylcholine to rise to undesireable levels.
    Thanks,

I am stuck with 200mcg caps from order so do not know how to split them up.

Also what dose of melatonin is recommended?

9. I don't know about the melatonin. Would just Google that one. See what the census is. Def don't take more than 1 of the caps daily at 200mcg in my opinion.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

10. 3-5mg is all you need for positive GH related benefits
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I don't know about the melatonin. Would just Google that one. See what the census is. Def don't take more than 1 of the caps daily at 200mcg in my opinion.
    Thanks, i will just stick with the one, 200mcg cap pre bed with the last prolactrone cap and 30mg MK677.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    3-5mg is all you need for positive GH related benefits
    Thanks i have 3mg tablets so will just go with 1 per night then.

13. Mine is finally here just in time to start along the new year!
    I know for fact it does not go along with B6.
    Are there any issues with other B complex vitamins? ( B12 - B3 specifically as they are most used in prewo sups )

14. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Mine is finally here just in time to start along the new year!
    I know for fact it does not go along with B6.
    Are there any issues with other B complex vitamins? ( B12 - B3 specifically as they are most used in prewo sups )
    Its just b6/P5P/Pyridoxine.
    Its really hard to avoid b6 though so my suggestion is just try not to take them at the same time. Like if you take your product with b6 at 4pm take Prolactrone Morn and before bed etc.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

15. Thx man for providing actual help , i know your quite busy...
    I ll dose my multi late afternoon so that i ll have the most time possible for it to clear out of my system until i take pl first thing in the morning ( i ll start with two caps per day so its easier for me to spread them apart.. Still, new protocol and stack for me - prolactrone+xf+abe - and really looking forward to it! )

16. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Thx man for providing actual help , i know your quite busy...
    I ll dose my multi late afternoon so that i ll have the most time possible for it to clear out of my system until i take pl first thing in the morning ( i ll start with two caps per day so its easier for me to spread them apart.. Still, new protocol and stack for me - prolactrone+xf+abe - and really looking forward to it! )
    Awesome. Yah Prolactrone has some great properties, Youll love it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

17. Just first week in ( 5 days at 2caps , weekend off ) and i can tell its legit...
    More details later on! ( i think i ll buy BLR stocks )

18. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Just first week in ( 5 days at 2caps , weekend off ) and i can tell its legit...
    Hell yea, glad youre enjoying it
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Just first week in ( 5 days at 2caps , weekend off ) and i can tell its legit...
    This is goal number 1 for our brand.
    When someone uses our products they work. Sounds like every product should do this but anyone who has used dozens of supplements will attest that many fail to do anything at all.

Prolactrone is really great stuff though. Bump it up to 3 it gets even better.
    Deep sleep
    recovery
    mood
    libido
    Plus low prolactin and ultra high HGH
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    ..... Bump it up to 3 it gets even better.......
    I m 100% sure it would!
    My planning for this year ( yeah i do those..) were completely diferrent but since i discovered Fd2 , i am adding the appropriate BLR product to each stack i had planned ( ruining also the budget but totally worthing it.And i am telling that as one of those burnt by dozens and dozens useless supps...)
    I think next stacks will be all BLR....
    ( if i can get my hands on them that is , cause after Brexit i dont know if there will be for the rest of the EU where i live an affordable source....Keep us in mind man if
    an opportunity comes to supply the rest of EU...)

21. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    I m 100% sure it would!
    My planning for this year ( yeah i do those..) were completely diferrent but since i discovered Fd2 , i am adding the appropriate BLR product to each stack i had planned ( ruining also the budget but totally worthing it.And i am telling that as one of those burnt by dozens and dozens useless supps...)
    ( if i can get my hands on them that is , cause after Brexit i dont know if there will be for the rest of the EU where i live an affordable source....Keep us in mind man if
    Glad you have seen the light brother and have experienced the quality of Black Lion Research!
    Black Lion Research Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    I m 100% sure it would!
    I know the feeling. I remember using dozens of supplements with 0 results. PRetty disappointing.
    Not gonna see that from us.
    We are working out a major distribution deal in EU so product should be widely available everywhere.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

23. Im doing a supp one month then Caber the next doing some prolactin reversal with positive results, switching in and out like that, but at beginning of next month ill be switching back to supplements and imma do prolactrone...just curious as how and where my broke a** would find da best deal possible with prolactrone? Hope it's cool to post this here cause ive been following yall for quite a minute now and im interested.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Im doing a supp one month then Caber the next doing some prolactin reversal with positive results, switching in and out like that, but at beginning of next month ill be switching back to supplements and imma do prolactrone...just curious as how and where my broke a** would find da best deal possible with prolactrone? Hope it's cool to post this here cause ive been following yall for quite a minute now and im interested.
    Nutriverse usually has some good deals on BLR products. I just got the Rebirth/Letrone combo from them recently for a great price. The problem is they don't have a lot of bundle deals with Prolactrone when they run their specials. I was looking at it, but was hoping to find it in combination with something like Letrone or Rebirth.

25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I know the feeling. I remember using dozens of supplements with 0 results. PRetty disappointing.
    Not gonna see that from us.
    We are working out a major distribution deal in EU so product should be widely available everywhere.
    Thats trully great man! Your products will sure make hell of an impression here...Ill be the first to testify to that.. ( i "discovered" them by myself , no feedback here.. )
    Offtopic stop
  •