TST/TRN and ???

INWORK

Awards
I'm looking for something non hormonal to stack with these. The plan is to run this stack five weeks as follows;

WK1....tst 4mg - trn 2mg
WK2....tst 4mg - trn 4mg
WK3....tst 6mg - trn 4mg
WK4....tst 6mg - trn 6mg
WK5....tst 6mg - trn 6mg

Treating this as a recomp. I have considered the AP by USPlabs but I am trying to keep the carbs low. MassFX recommends against stacking with designers. Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Of course cycle support and post cycle therapy is covered. BTW, I am running the Anagen/Fenotest with Nolva and retain for PCT. So I would like to avoid using these while on.

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
food?

Camph?

Why do you need a third compound?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
if recomping id say camphbolic and dcp, maybe sesathin. save stuff like massfx for a different time, they aren't gonna work the way they should when your natural test is surpressed

INWORK

Awards
food?

Camph?

Why do you need a third compound?
Don't really "need" a third compound. Just from the limited logs on this combo it seems to be mild. And I am keeping the doses low so I thought I would get some suggestions. Your suggestion is noted and appreciated.

INWORK

Awards
if recomping id say camphbolic and dcp, maybe sesathin. save stuff like massfx for a different time, they aren't gonna work the way they should when your natural test is surpressed
Good advise. This is what I was looking for. I've looked into the sesathin. I don't really know much about the DCP but will start the search now. I appreciate your time.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping with the crazy sale their having on tst that more logs will start to pop up. Not too many logs on this stuff.

INWORK

Awards
Im hoping with the crazy sale their having on tst that more logs will start to pop up. Not too many logs on this stuff.
I can't offer a log (commitment issues) but will offer a few updates along the way. I've had my TST/TRN from when it was first being pimped out. You remember, TST is going to be a 4AD replacement...
Anyway you can see I am keeping the dose low and am running this as a cut/recomp. Dosing schedule for those who may have missed it with dates;
WK1....tst 4mg - trn 2mg...1/25 - 2/03
WK2....tst 4mg - trn 4mg...2/04 - 2/10
WK3....tst 6mg - trn 4mg...2/11 - 2/17
WK4....tst 6mg - trn 6mg...2/18 - 2/24
WK5....tst 6mg - trn 6mg...2/25 - 2/31

In week two I will be adding cAMPHIBOLIC (not sure yet of the dosing scheme). I'll keep intake right at maintenance. Hitting the weights 4x and cardio 4x each week.

So, one week is almost done (will be tomorrow). Weight is within a pound of start date. Seem to notice a better pump yesterday in the gym but that's about it so far. No really, that's it. No oily skin, strength the same, no aggression, libido is the same, etc.

I'll try to check back in a few days to answer any specifics about the cycle you guys may have...

INWORK

Awards
This is what was decided...

WK1...tst 4mg - trn 2mg..1/25 - 2/03
WK2...tst 4mg - trn 4mg - cAMP X5 - caf(200) X2...2/04 - 2/10
WK3...tst 6mg - trn 4mg - cAMP X5 - caf(200) X2...2/11 - 2/17
WK4...tst 6mg - trn 6mg - cAMP X5 - caf(200) X2...2/18 - 2/24
WK5...tst 6mg - trn 6mg - cAMP X5 - caf(200) X2...2/25 - 2/31

cAMP - 2 before breakfast+200mg Caffeine (at morning cardio)
cAMP - 2 pre-workout+200mg Caffeine
cAMP - 1 before bed

I've only been taking four each of the cAMP this week (trying to stretch out one bottle for this cycle). Tonight I will add a fifth cAMP before bed and thru-out the remainder of the cycle.

I'll give an update on Monday but real quick... Eating @ maintenance levels trying to recomp / slight cut. Strength is going up, weight going down a little even though I feel like I am retaining a little water. And somehow the waist is going down (very little right now).

Last edited: