Alpha Drive/Building the Perfect Beast Promo!

Bobcat

BioScience Representative
Awards
Attention valued customers:

BioScience Technologies and ALRI have teamed up to provide YOU with an amazing promotional deal! Coming soon to a retailer and e-tailer near you: Buy 2 bottles of Alpha Drive XL and receive a FREE copy of ALR's newest book, Building the Perfect Beast Naturally! Chock full of training, diet, and supplemental wisdom.

If your favorite retailer isn't providing you with this AMAZING deal, hound them till they do ;)

Thanks to all for your continued support and helping us launch this grand promotion!

:bb3:

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
@#$* you're going to force me to buy more stuff.

I keep looking at the restore/Alpha combo and telling myself to wait and use the other couple of stacks I have.

Now you go and do this...aaaacchhh.

You are cruel and have no mercy in your heart(s).

Ok board supplement sponsors who is going to be the first to take my rapidly decreasing bank balance??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OOHHHH SAAAAMMMM!!!!! :thumbsup:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm using 6 caps a day of Alpha Drive right now and loving it, solid product. I want that book as well!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I'm using 6 caps a day of Alpha Drive right now and loving it, solid product. I want that book as well!
Chaps, i think you are on everything lol, i would hate to see your supplement bill. This is a great deal though, I have heard a ton of good stuff about the original version

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL I normally NEVER use this much stuff it's just their was one sale after another from the board sponsers so i stocked up nicely.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - Chaps is on everything. I see all the sh*t he orders from IBE...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol shhhhh ya i'll be pickin up some oratropin soon, lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
you ain't seen nothing my food bill is worse, lol

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
LOL I normally NEVER use this much stuff it's just their was one sale after another from the board sponsers so i stocked up nicely.
Yeah i know what you mean, I have spent literally like half my savings for this semester at nutra, and I cannot say no to this Xtend blowout either :ntome:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya nutraplanet and USP labs have drained me, lol. But now it's time for gear, lol.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You rang? ;)
Will you be getting this? I want to run an Alpha Drive/Restore Stack, and you already offer a very good price, but I would also like to double my Alpha Drive dosage and get a free book?

2 Alpha Drive + 1 Restore + Bathroom Material (Book)

Last edited:
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
6 caps a day?????????

How did you come up with the 6 caps a day??? What reasons??

And hows you bp, did it go up at all??

Im doing a log right now, and so far Im loving it, but my bp is up a little bit at 3 caps a day, and Im holding some water, did you/are you holding any water from the Alpha Drive XL??

LOG:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53835-roadblocks-alpha-drive.html

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Only because i'm a supplement whore and have 4 bottles and i'm also 270lbs, no other reason i haven't checked my BP so i'm not sure.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Only because i'm a supplement whore and have 4 bottles and i'm also 270lbs, no other reason i haven't checked my BP so i'm not sure.
LOL, OK fair enough. You just peaked my interest when I read 6 caps a day, because Im wondering if upping the dose may be the way to go(I know what the label recommends). Ive been on it for a little over 2 weeks and I love it, Im just getting familiar with it, but I can see tremendous potential for the Alpha Drive XL in a couple of directions, ie: pct, bulking, and off cycle/between cycle cycling.

Do you feel similarly?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya i like the stuff for sure i'm using it inconjunction with Rem, Cialabol and Lean Extreme right now, i added it to just Rem and Cialabol after i finished all my PowerFUll and i noticed a difference, i still LOVE PowerFull this stuff just feels difference, it makes my skin oily as hell and i break out a bit, then when i added in the Lean Extreme it completed the stack :). My next PCT is going to include: IGF-1, PowerFull, Activate, Cialabol, Nolvadex, ATD, Restore. I'll use this stuff while off, i'd like to try combining it with Activate AND Restore.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I got some serious bloat from the Alpha Drive (with Restore and Jungle Warfare) that I finished up a week or so ago - Roadblock.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack this thread, because this is a really great deal "Buy 2 bottles of Alpha Drive XL and receive a FREE copy of ALR's newest book" thats being offerred and Im sure the knowledge and info in the book will be invaluable, plus the product is awesome, but I was wondering to those who tried Alpha Drive XL, how did it affect your appetite??

Because mine is through the roof, and yesterday I ate like a pig, high calories, high fat, high carbs, and as a result today was my best day yet on Alpha Drive XL. I wrote about it in my log, but just wanted to see if anyone else had expereinced this.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53835-roadblocks-alpha-drive.html

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm maybe this could be what has been causing the same thing for me, my appetite is going up and i've over eaten a couple times, i'm still getting leaner so it's all good but i still get these little surges of hunger.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Attention valued customers:

BioScience Technologies and ALRI have teamed up to provide YOU with an amazing promotional deal! Coming soon to a retailer and e-tailer near you: Buy 2 bottles of Alpha Drive XL and receive a FREE copy of ALR's newest book, Building the Perfect Beast Naturally! Chock full of training, diet, and supplemental wisdom.

If your favorite retailer isn't providing you with this AMAZING deal, hound them till they do ;)

Thanks to all for your continued support and helping us launch this grand promotion!

:bb3:

All I got was the book, where the hell are my 2 Alpha Drives :rasp: I demand special attention immediately!!!!!! :toofunny: