Methoxy Tst User Feedback?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've reviewed all the user feedback on the board and was creating this thread to solicit more (there wasn't that much considering how many people purchased this product). What were people's experiences, dosing protocols, stacks, etc?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it with Trn and Prostan and didnt notice to much from the reg dose and even from double dosing it. I had used the trn and prostan before this so i knew what was the tst n what wasnt. I wasnt impressed at all, it was either underdosed or just wasnt a very good compound. If i could id love to try it at like 18mgs or even 24mgs to see how that looks but its all gone so that wont happen i guess!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Used it at 6 mg for about 2 weeks solo then stacked it with Halodrol. Didn't notice anything extraordinary and it gave the worst backne ever. The halo portion went fine but I don't think there was much added benefit from the TST. It was a short trial so I don't think I really put the TST through it's paces fully.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Any libido boost? Since this product was originally designed to stack with TRN, my guess is that it was supposed to help counteract the loss of libido which can accompany TRN.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there was an increase in libido. Got a small pump out of it with some vascularity..but mild.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had libido issues with trn and the tst was very very mild. At 12mgs a day i got somewhat of a libido boost and a slight pump as well, thats why id love to try it at a higher dose but at 6 and 12mgs , for me its not worth buying or spending money on.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Ran it 4 weeks with M-TRN, both @ 6mg/day. This was my first run of M-TST, and I have run M-TRN in the past.

Didn't notice much in terms of muscle gain or strength. There was a slight increase in libido, and a fairly big increase (for me) in acne. Most androgens just make my skin oily. This one had me breaking out.

I had front-loaded the cycle w/2 weeks of superdrol (had it left over), so that helped the cycle overall. But gains/strength didn't budge w/TST... there was a little more shutdown than I would have liked, too. :cool:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MY TST TRN cycle I had NO libido loss. TRN @6 and TST @ 8.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt no difference when I combined tst with trn over that of trn alone.

D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's interesting that Mr. 50 saw such potential in the product, yet everyone else seems to be hating on it.

hmmm...

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I added MTST to an on going M4OHN cycle, when I ran out of M4OHT. I got instant bloat, with some libido boost. I stopped after two weeks. I don't have a negative feeling about it. Just need to find where it will fit in my regiment.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting that Mr. 50 saw such potential in the product, yet everyone else seems to be hating on it.

hmmm...
He was cutting though. This stuff seems to be turning out along the lines of MOHN I think. There's a few responders but it's mostly a mild compound good for maintaining, not building, and only if you can stand the sides as they seem to be more intense and more frequent than MOHN.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I am using MTST with M1T and can tell the difference, I usually feel like **** on M1T but I am feeling great this time. I actually have energy on M1T.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I am using MTST with M1T and can tell the difference, I usually feel like **** on M1T but I am feeling great this time. I actually have energy on M1T.
Can you compare MTST to the effect of using 4AD with M1T?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Nick ya still using M1T? I guess there are still truck loads of that out there.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Damn Nick ya still using M1T? I guess there are still truck loads of that out there.
I found three bottle of it in my stash actually. Thought I had flushed all mine. Now I'm looking at it with nostalgia and the knowledge that I will never use the ****. More flushing I guess.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I remember when they were selling 10 dollars a bottle pre-ban. A buddy stocked up on it like there was going to be a nuclear explosion and he was going to live in a bunker and eat m1t

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I love M1T, quick gains in size and strength and I have never had any side effects (blood workups come back normal). I have a decent amount of it left over, will prolly last me a lifetime, lol. The MTST does seem a lot like 4ad, but leaves me with a better sense of well being and slightly higher libido.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you're not exactly average Nick so there's a huge chance your organs are bulletproof :p

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Well you're not exactly average Nick so there's a huge chance your organs are bulletproof :p
LOL!!! that could very well be. I also tend to respond really well to everything, so I don't use dosages that are all that high.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I love M1T, quick gains in size and strength and I have never had any side effects (blood workups come back normal). I have a decent amount of it left over, will prolly last me a lifetime, lol. The MTST does seem a lot like 4ad, but leaves me with a better sense of well being and slightly higher libido.
If you can run M1T with no sides do the world a favor, donate your body to science when you die. One good examination and they may discover the secret to immortality. It's likely too late for us, but I'm thinking of the children.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
on 10mg a day for 4 weeks resulted in nothing out of whack on my very last m1t cycle.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
If you can run M1T with no sides do the world a favor, donate your body to science when you die. One good examination and they may discover the secret to immortality. It's likely too late for us, but I'm thinking of the children.
lol, science can have my body when I am dead, I will have no use for it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
screw that. until I get confirmation fromvthe beyond i'm keeping mine.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
on 10mg a day for 4 weeks resulted in nothing out of whack on my very last m1t cycle.
Ummmmm.......did you have a psych workup done....cuz...um......just saying.......nevermind.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time they put me in this nice club med place where all my meals were brought to me and my vitamins gave me a special feeling...The memories!

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

I've been taking M-TST for over a week now (been on 1T/4AD/4OHT trans for about 3 weeks), and I can say its definitely good cycle support. It maintains your libido, energy, and mood. This is all I need it for. At the blowout price I got it for, I'm very happy.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

I've been taking M-TST for over a week now (been on 1T/4AD/4OHT trans for about 3 weeks), and I can say its definitely good cycle support. It maintains your libido, energy, and mood. This is all I need it for. At the blowout price I got it for, I'm very happy.
I have to agree. I was using it with Trn and libido remained great. I dropped the trn due to bp concerns and replaced it with PP and whoa mama...the libido was off the charts. Very good support supplement for use in cunjunction with others that crush libido. I wouldn't say it's very good stand alone though.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 2
D Anabolics 9
D Anabolics 2
H Anabolics 1
H Anabolics 6