TST megadosing?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Well I would just like to say Bioscience is the S%^ !!! I loved it Did it stand alone,and with TRN . And stand alone it was awesome!!!!! I say it again ALL HAIL BIOSCIENCE!!! ANd believe me I've tried some Huge mixes.


  2. What were your goals when you did it alone and what kind of results did you see?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    What were your goals when you did it alone and what kind of results did you see?
    to lean up and stay strong. Worked wonders.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    to lean up and stay strong. Worked wonders.
    So basically you were cutting (ate below maintenance), but you kept your strength? I think that backs Mr.50's experiences as well.

    How did you dose and for how long?

    Thanks,
    STX

  5. Interesting thread....interesting.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Thank you for your kind words of gratitude!

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Well I would just like to say Bioscience is the S%^ !!! I loved it Did it stand alone,and with TRN . And stand alone it was awesome!!!!! I say it again ALL HAIL BIOSCIENCE!!! ANd believe me I've tried some Huge mixes.

  7. Yeah I pretty much love Bioscience. They are soooooooooo awesome. I love them and all of their products.

    I'd especially love it if I could find a sale, where I could buy 3 Bottles of TRN and 3 Bottles of TST for a simple price of 125$


  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Interesting thread....interesting.
    I guess this stuff is along the lines of MOHN reagrding responders and results. Some people love it, most got something mild or nothing at all from it, but it turned out to be pretty damn good for a cutting cycle.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    So basically you were cutting (ate below maintenance), but you kept your strength? I think that backs Mr.50's experiences as well.

    How did you dose and for how long?

    Thanks,
    STX
    Dude I eat like a donkey!!!!! But I love to stay trong. I was doin 6ad. Im not really worried about a six pak. As long as my chest sticks out more than my belly I dont care. No Im not fat 5'9 220 30inch waist 48 inch chest 19inch arms . Feel me . Like I said I've tried so wild stuff. But Bioscience is the S*&^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried 8ad and it was no better . Stick with the 6ad. I did it one time with M-TRN . But somany people were doubting it so I did it stand alone. WAS GREAT. Oh another +++++ I kept everything!!!!!!! without even a PCT.

  10. Thanks for the follow up Dirty.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I guess this stuff is along the lines of MOHN reagrding responders and results. Some people love it, most got something mild or nothing at all from it, but it turned out to be pretty damn good for a cutting cycle.
    Seems like a good stacker with a mass builder.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Seems like a good stacker with a mass builder.
    That reminds me of a thread that I read when this stuff was first announced to be released. Somebody was asking if he could use TST with Deca since he didn't have real test (he was afraid of DD). He got flamed for asking that, but in hindsite it might not have been a bad question...except for the duration that he would have been on an oral.

  13. Why does dirty south remind me of Saluu the roid Monkey?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    Why does dirty south remind me of Saluu the roid Monkey?
    Yeah he does!...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    Why does dirty south remind me of Saluu the roid Monkey?
    Who the hell is the roid monkey ???? Ive been juice free for 4yrs.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    Yeah he does!...
    Hey he must be one hell of a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  17. TST did absolutely nothing for me, double-dosed for a month.

    (hey gotripped!)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Who the hell is the roid monkey ???? Ive been juice free for 4yrs.
    haha, that's odd considering the steroids you took in the "cycle" just mentioned.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    haha, that's odd considering the steroids you took in the "cycle" just mentioned.
    Dude I don't know what all you've tried but that sure the hell isnt steroids. I get tested every month. $150 a pop the most accurate test there is . And like I said juice free for 4yrs IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

  20. Chill guys


  21. I will be trying tst solo and when I do I will keep a log and let everyone know what I think.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped
    I will be trying tst solo and when I do I will keep a log and let everyone know what I think.
    sounds great!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methoxy TST Presale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 01:06 PM
  3. methoxy-tst
    By jcam222 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 07:09 PM
  4. Megadosing EAA
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 06:39 PM
  5. Megadosing Vitamin C
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 10:03 PM
Log in
Log in