TST megadosing?

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone seen logs of higher dosed TST? Especially taken solo? I'm just curious as to the effects and side effects.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it at double the dosage with no really profound effects. I didnt get sh!t from it.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
bioscience didnt get the money they had hoped for from this over hyped product.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing about this product is no one truly knows what it is. I haven't heard much good about this product and now with all the problems with Revenge SDX maybe this too is a debatable product. You don't see many solo runs with this, so its hard to accurately say it works or not. I would personally like to see a COA on this, although since it won't be released as to what it is, this would be useless.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't force me to kill each and every one of you.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know guys I had a really good run with it and I have some experience and years under my belt with stronger compounds.

Mr.50

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
The thing I always thought about M-TST (back when ALRI was going to release it) was that if it was as incredible as they said, it would have certainly hit the shelves, b/c M-TRN was seen by many in the industry as a possibly illegal product.

Then again, maybe its dosing....we're talking awfully small amounts of active here. I remember when M-Dien came out, everyone thought it was bs, until they upped the dose to 5X the recommended, and then it was great.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used TST with double dosage and had very good results with it.....nothing earth shattering, but I was very aware of the effects and definatley noticed a difference while taking it.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I am on it right now and I feel great. It has a good "on" feel to it!

This is my second run combining it with M4ohn. The last time I had to cut the cycle short as after two weeks I started to bloat, but I had incredible libido, which can sometimes be distracting(hahaha)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
If I remember right it was not meant to be a stand alone product. More of a replacement for 4AD to be run with stronger compounds, maybe get some gains from it but also get a bump in libido.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i didn't feel like I got much from it but that is the problem with stacking you don't know what is giving you the gains or sides. I was on a high dose of pheradrol along with the TST I was extremely stronger during this combo. I attributed it to the phera as phera has worked good for me before but then again it part could of come from the tST

Work

Awards
I'm not sold on TST at all, its no 4AD.
But I'll throw this out there. I love the TST TRN ZOL stack. TRN TST was going OK, but then I added Zol. WOW. Libido was through the roof. Reminds me of test or 4AD from a few years ago.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
I ran it up to 8 caps/day for a while with a ton of other stuff, not really anything out of the ordinary I felt. Ive run a zillion orals, and this one was no where near the top, and for that matter even in the "id purchase/recommend" it section.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Any other user feedback?

Last edited:

sock

Awards
Funny thing about this product is no one truly knows what it is. I haven't heard much good about this product and now with all the problems with Revenge SDX maybe this too is a debatable product. You don't see many solo runs with this, so its hard to accurately say it works or not. I would personally like to see a COA on this, although since it won't be released as to what it is, this would be useless.
How about a mass spec and nmr. Then we would know exactly what the active is.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Well I have 2 bottles of this stuff, was gonna run it solo since I have no ph experience but now Im not sure. I also have phera plex and ergo max. should I just stack the tst with phere or ergo?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've got some weird info to report, re: MTST. Preface this by saying it may be seen as gross to some (clinical to me), but I'll use inoffensive language.

I'm on a 1T/4AD/4OHT transdermal cycle right now, w/ 8 Cissus per day.

I've been using HCG, but after taking Venom for a couple days to combat lethargy, I got Deca-**** style symptoms....really bizarre. No "staying power," almost impossible to get the soldier at attention, and no water pressure when delivery of cargo was achieved.

So I read that MTST is great for Libido, etc., and took 2 before going to bed last night.

Well...I woke up with a big problem...that being that I couldn't have sex quickly enough. My fiance was down with the plan. Way intense, way powerful, and water pressure was 2x normal, judging by distance only.

So there is most definitely a libido booster here, and in my opinion, its NOTHING related to test, but some sort of PDE5 inhibitor. Maybe that and some M5AA. It makes so much sense. Think about it.

Work

Awards
We'll know where Hoffa is before we know what this **** is.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
So do u guys this would be ok for a 1st cycle. Maybe start with 2 a day and go from there for 4-6 weeks?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's no reason to start hating on the bioscience products. Just because someone else was SOL on the product doesn't mean the same for you. Alot of people have run it with TRN and experienced great results. 12-15 lb results. Stack that with some Phera or SD and it should be a successful cycle. Now with each of my cycles I seem to always be able to squeeze out a good 5-10 lbs. Which is nice. also Revenge seemed to work well for me back in the day. I've never tried the white label sealed one's but the others were great.

Work

Awards
There's no reason to start hating on the bioscience products. Just because someone else was SOL on the product doesn't mean the same for you. Alot of people have run it with TRN and experienced great results. 12-15 lb results. Stack that with some Phera or superdrol and it should be a successful cycle. Now with each of my cycles I seem to always be able to squeeze out a good 5-10 lbs. Which is nice. also Revenge seemed to work well for me back in the day. I've never tried the white label sealed one's but the others were great.
Well then forget what it actually is, I'll settle for what it's supposed to be.

krenalor

Awards
Yea, and keep in mind Mr. 50 got great results stand alone with M-TST, read his log. I am not ready at this point to do my M-TST/TRN cycle, but others have done well and M-TST does seem to keep libido going.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not really sure why people are trying Tst alone. It was always ment to be like ZOL and stacked with a product. I have yet to try it, but plan to in the near future.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have my opinions on bioscience products that i dont dare say here...MTRN from GLz i got strength gains from when stacked with phera. Zol, tst, trn were probably never made to or worth taking solo. Bump on what the hell TST is??? can't believe bioscience cant tell us what is in there own compound. peace

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i have my opinions on bioscience products that i dont dare say here...MTRN from GLz i got strength gains from when stacked with phera. Zol, tst, trn were probably never made to or worth taking solo. Bump on what the hell TST is??? can't believe bioscience cant tell us what is in there own compound. peace
There are a billion different reasons why the company might not be willing to release the active. They span the realm of possibility and go from being perfectly understandable to down right shady. Bottom line though is no one knows and we're not likely to know. I saw the hype over this product generate from the beginning on this and other boards, and to be blunt WE created it. WE supplied the demand, WE supplied the hype, BioScience delivered the product and advertised it. WE are the ones who continually want more and more grey market products out there. It's understandable, but it should also be understandable that not all of these products are going to pan out as great, nor are the companies always going to be able to say what is in them. Not in today's climate.

Edit: Also, if you really want to know what's in something and its effects, your best bet is to make friends with some cows and a transdermal gel sales rep.

Bobcat

BioScience Representative
Awards
CDB, I applaud you for your understanding and eloquence of your post :clap2:

Karma to you!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for further feedback...I will have to admit that I bought some when it was on sale for bogo free.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running a 10 week of TRN/TST with Nolva Clomid for 6 weeks for PCT along with Cycle Support. When I go Overseas for some vacationing.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I would just like to say Bioscience is the S%^ !!! I loved it Did it stand alone,and with TRN . And stand alone it was awesome!!!!! I say it again ALL HAIL BIOSCIENCE!!! ANd believe me I've tried some Huge mixes.:box:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were your goals when you did it alone and what kind of results did you see?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to lean up and stay strong. Worked wonders.
So basically you were cutting (ate below maintenance), but you kept your strength? I think that backs Mr.50's experiences as well.

How did you dose and for how long?

Thanks,
STX

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting thread....interesting.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for your kind words of gratitude! :cheers:

Well I would just like to say Bioscience is the S%^ !!! I loved it Did it stand alone,and with TRN . And stand alone it was awesome!!!!! I say it again ALL HAIL BIOSCIENCE!!! ANd believe me I've tried some Huge mixes.:box:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I pretty much love Bioscience. They are soooooooooo awesome. I love them and all of their products.

I'd especially love it if I could find a sale, where I could buy 3 Bottles of TRN and 3 Bottles of TST for a simple price of 125$

:cool:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread....interesting.
I guess this stuff is along the lines of MOHN reagrding responders and results. Some people love it, most got something mild or nothing at all from it, but it turned out to be pretty damn good for a cutting cycle.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So basically you were cutting (ate below maintenance), but you kept your strength? I think that backs Mr.50's experiences as well.

How did you dose and for how long?

Thanks,
STX
Dude I eat like a donkey!!!!! But I love to stay trong. I was doin 6ad. Im not really worried about a six pak. As long as my chest sticks out more than my belly I dont care. No Im not fat 5'9 220 30inch waist 48 inch chest 19inch arms . Feel me . Like I said I've tried so wild stuff. But Bioscience is the S*&^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried 8ad and it was no better . Stick with the 6ad. I did it one time with M-TRN . But somany people were doubting it so I did it stand alone. WAS GREAT. Oh another +++++ I kept everything!!!!!!! without even a PCT.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the follow up Dirty.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess this stuff is along the lines of MOHN reagrding responders and results. Some people love it, most got something mild or nothing at all from it, but it turned out to be pretty damn good for a cutting cycle.
Seems like a good stacker with a mass builder.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like a good stacker with a mass builder.
That reminds me of a thread that I read when this stuff was first announced to be released. Somebody was asking if he could use TST with Deca since he didn't have real test (he was afraid of DD). He got flamed for asking that, but in hindsite it might not have been a bad question...except for the duration that he would have been on an oral.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why does dirty south remind me of Saluu the roid Monkey?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TST did absolutely nothing for me, double-dosed for a month.

(hey gotripped!)

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, that's odd considering the steroids you took in the "cycle" just mentioned.
Dude I don't know what all you've tried but that sure the hell isnt steroids. I get tested every month. $150 a pop the most accurate test there is . And like I said juice free for 4yrs IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!