Revenge SDX

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I have been reading alot of reviews latley about people having 0 gains on this stuff at up to 30mgs a day. Can people please give some feedback on this stuff who have recently done a cycle. I know there are a few logs on here but they are pretty old, Im not downing bioscience at all Im just curious if there was a bad batch or something.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My friend is running it at 30 mgs a day,and getting nothing.It makes you wonder.:gas:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, are there lot numbers on the bottles? Ive read posts where people say it's legit. But more recently I have read that it's bunk. Somone should make a poll with the lot numbers if anyone knows them...

axekick

Awards
I'm not getting anything out of it. I'm on day 6 and I just went to thirty mg yesterday. I'm very dissapointed.:(

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Me too I just bought Revenge at what I thought was a great price just to have it for future use, but now i'm thinking about getting a different brand.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
give it at least 7 days. thats only a week. remember its lean with no bloat. I got almost the same weight, strength gain as I did with a deca cycle.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I have done 10 days at 20 mg, and 2 days now at 30 mg. I have gained about 2 pounds, but i am eating a legit 5k+ calories a day. I should have gained more weight than that. There has been no big strength increases, I havent leaned out, and no real weight gain. I am gonna stop running it and jump into my pct of rebound reloaded and some anagen. I have nolva and letro, but I dont think I am shut down or anything......very disappointed.

I dont see a lot number on the label, but the bottom of the bottle has 6-150 CC if that means anything....

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've bought a ton, and I'm worried.

I am very experienced with SD, and you feel 30mg. in a couple days. Read th old tester logs. This is a powerful chem. You don't need 7 days to feel something at 30mg.

mschulke

Awards
did you purchase from a reliable source. im not looking for a source as i alredy have some, just wanted to know.

axekick

Awards
I got mine from a board sponsor.

wastedwhiteboy2, you made gains with revenge sdx specifically?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got mine from a board sponsor.

wastedwhiteboy2, you made gains with revenge sdx specifically?
Actually, it was the superdrol. so maybe there is something to this revenge?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well crap I bought some last week. If it is bunk I am going to be vrry angry.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Read the tester logs...you'll get an idea of what's supposed to happen.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Yea Pretty much everyone I have talked to that has tried it within the past few months have said the only gains they were making was from uping Protein and calorie intake. I actually had a friend that got up to 40mgs and felt absolutley nothing in 13 days so he switched to superdrol and within 4 days of 20mgs he felt it kick in big time. This whole thing really pisses me of to because I stocked up on this stuff and I know a lot of other people who did to. No offense Bioscience but this makes me very hesitant to try any of your other products.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Yea Pretty much everyone I have talked to that has tried it within the past few months have said the only gains they were making was from uping Protein and calorie intake. I actually had a friend that got up to 40mgs and felt absolutley nothing in 13 days so he switched to superdrol and within 4 days of 20mgs he felt it kick in big time. This whole thing really pisses me of to because I stocked up on this stuff and I know a lot of other people who did to. No offense Bioscience but this makes me very hesitant to try any of your other products.
Yep, I feel the same way. I was so amped for my first s-drol cycle and I was scratching my head like wtf....

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I am very scepticle of any knock offs so I usually end up buying the real thing for more money. Just a way to tell if it is real or not is to take 3 pills at one time if it is real sd you will feel very rushed for a good couple of hours...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Just a way to tell if it is real or not is to take 3 pills at one time if it is real superdrol you will feel very rushed for a good couple of hours...
Not the best advice I've ever seen given.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Not the best advice I've ever seen given.
It won't hurt you, just raise your blood pressure for a couple of hours. If it was me I would try it, it would be the only way to tell if it is real without sending it out to be tested.. unless you have a better idea?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone report GOOD gains from Revenge? I have been skeptical from the get go. I really want to know if I should be asking for a refund at this point.

DougMan

Awards
I think Superdrol generally kicks in around 14 days (or do you mean he tapered up to 40 mg and then ran it at that for an additional 13 days?) ... so I don't really know what your point is here. It frustrates me when people run stuff for less than 4 weeks and then either give up or up the dosage.

A search will reveal a couple things of interest.

1 . A COA

2. 3 or 4 very detail logs

It is true the COA could be from a different batch, but its about as good as you are going to get in this business.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
You will at least gain a couple of pounds in the first week even if it is just nitrogen retention. I have ran 2 cycles of SD and if you are taking 40mg a day like someone stated there is no way that you could not know it. I here everyone saying that it takes a couple of weeks to kick in but it will kick in by the end of the first week the only thing that takes longer is injectables that is why they reccomend orals to kick-start a AAS cycle(because they kick in quicker)....

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I am not saying this is junk by the way.. never tried it myself, just stating the facts..

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I think Superdrol generally kicks in around 14 days (or do you mean he tapered up to 40 mg and then ran it at that for an additional 13 days?) ... so I don't really know what your point is here. It frustrates me when people run stuff for less than 4 weeks and then either give up or up the dosage.

A search will reveal a couple things of interest.

1 . A COA

2. 3 or 4 very detail logs

It is true the COA could be from a different batch, but its about as good as you are going to get in this business.
Bull**** man, look at any superdrol log and I Guarantee the majority see results within the first week, do a search and compare how many people see results in 3 days to a week and how many see relults in 2 weeks. You think I didn't search?! I've looked all over bb.com and AM and The only good reviews/logs are from when the product first came out, I have talked to 9 different people on cycle between the 2 sites and they have all stated that this stuff is bunk. Just as I stated before, There have been only negative reviews WITHIN THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS. The COA/reviews meen nothing if they are from when the product was first released.

Bobcat

BioScience Representative
Awards
First let me start off by clearly stating that we have left the PH industry back in May 2006. We do not sell these types of items and this post is merely an exposition to previously posted concerns. OK, now that I've established that fact, let me continue on to shed some light on this growing concern :)

The raws used to manufacture the Revenge came from one batch but were ran in 2 different runs. Meaning, we bought 1 batch of the raws and manufactured half of that batch and then later the other half. The reason behind this was because of the uncertainty of how long superdrol would be legal to sell. It is easier to sell off the raws than a bunch of bottles. After we manufactured the first half, we had testers to comparatively assess it to previous experiences with superdrol. The feedback spoke for themselves. With the positive feedback and the growing popularity of the company and product, we quickly (and unexpectedly) sold through the first run. Now here is where things become a little uncertain...our original contract manufacturer was delayed and would take twice as long to manufacture the second half of the raws for us so we went with another company who could meet our needs at a very quick turn around time. We went with this company and they came through as promised with nothing out of the ordinary and so everything was peachy...well until now.

We are not pointing fingers at this time, but the certificate of analysis was for the raws not the finished product. The first run from our original manufacturer didn't receive any complaints and all the feedback proved positive, BUT now these new complaints are starting to surface causing us to wonder if something happened with the second run :think:

So now here we stand at the crossroads. The Revenge does not have any lot numbers on them but the second run has a unique "birthmark" clearly distinguishing it from it's original counterpart. If you look at the seal around the bottle, you will either have a clear band or a white band. The original bottles have clear plastic bands around the lid, and the new bottles (which is under scrutiny at this time) has the white plastic band around it's lid. After discussing what to do, we have decided to test out both runs to get to the bottom of this. Now here is how you can help! I have a bottle of the original Revenge from my own personal supply that I am willing to donate to get tested. Unfortunately, we do not have any of the second run bottles (with the white band) so if anyone is willing to part with a bottle please send me an email: [email protected] and we will gladly pay to get this tested and you will be reimbursed as well.

If there are any discrepencies, we will take the appropriate measures to rectify this situation. Please DO NOT harass your retailer about this, we will personally take care of this issue for you.

I appreciate everyone's understanding and patience as we work to solve this enigmatic situation.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate you guys taking care of this but I also think that a bottle should not have to be donated and that your company could afford $20.00 to give to the person that is going to help you verify your product. It would go a long way if you reimbursed them their buying price since this appears to be a problem on your end...

Bobcat

Awards
Preferably an unopened bottle with the white plastic band will be ideal for testing purposes. Thank you.

Bobcat

Awards
Does this mean you will reimburse them?
yes

...Now here is how you can help! I have a bottle of the original Revenge from my own personal supply that I am willing to donate to get tested. Unfortunately, we do not have any of the second run bottles (with the white band) so if anyone is willing to part with a bottle please send me an email: [email protected] and we will gladly pay to get this tested and you will be reimbursed as well...

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I would donate my bottle, but it has already been opened...

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I would donate my bottle...but i already opened it and used some.....blah

DougMan

Awards
Bull**** man, look at any superdrol log and I Guarantee the majority see results within the first week, do a search and compare how many people see results in 3 days to a week and how many see relults in 2 weeks. You think I didn't search?! I've looked all over bb.com and AM and The only good reviews/logs are from when the product first came out, I have talked to 9 different people on cycle between the 2 sites and they have all stated that this stuff is bunk. Just as I stated before, There have been only negative reviews WITHIN THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS. The COA/reviews meen nothing if they are from when the product was first released.
Naw I am not bull****ting you brosef. A COA and reviews on a product from a board sponsor of AM is about the best you are going to do in this business. It appears that that Bobcat is stepping up to the situation and hopefully it is resolved. I have never tried Revenge nor have I really investigated the situation so I am in no way standing behind it. My point is that in general it is not wise to jump to conclusions on these types of issues. But if you have it all researched up then send in your bottle and lets get it tested so the appropriate steps can begin to be taken if it is indeed bunk.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I will send a bottle to you. I just emailed you. I find it odd you have none to test yourself, but whatever. I'd almost rather send it directly to an independent lab, and send you a bill for the test...whatever, though.

I have a bottle with the white band.

I am honest, and want an honest answer, that's all.

I am also very, very, very close to an original tester and mimiced his run, and I 10000% guarantee that anyone form 225 on down will most DEFINITELY feel something on 30mg. per day within a couple days...and 40mg. is ridiculous. Any pretense in another direction is hearsay and misinformation. Trust me, I have nothign to gain or lose by telling you this truth.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Slightly off-topic, but I have to mention something that I posted MONTHS ago....I think many of the China manufacturers for generuic Superdrol suck my balls, and I originally posted about how Megadrol sucked a$$....I had a few clients get ZERO gains....of course, Pro sidestepped, and everyone lined up behind him, but the truth remained, and in the end, we have like 3 positive reports on Megadrol, and from just me (from people I trust), 3 negatives.

Now we have a controversy with Revenge SDX, and I'm pissed off...I could have personally sources SD a LONG LONG time ago from two different CHinese manufacturers, but they couldn't convince me of good product...then I got ONE good line through eagle research, and the cost for a guaranteed product was such that I've called into question anyone selling a knock-off at a sub-$20 price (knowing the raw costs).

I'm only posting this b/c I'm pissed that people on the board rush to support products before thinking critically about the situation....COAs from China are essentially worthless, and if you don't believe that, I'm very sorry for you....I'm just upset, and I appologize, but the lack of unbiased discourse
really bothers me and is not typical of the a-minds I've known and supported over the years.

Rant over...back to topic.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First let me start off by clearly stating that we have left the PH industry back in May 2006. We do not sell these types of items and this post is merely an exposition to previously posted concerns. OK, now that I've established that fact, let me continue on to shed some light on this growing concern :)

The raws used to manufacture the Revenge came from one batch but were ran in 2 different runs. Meaning, we bought 1 batch of the raws and manufactured half of that batch and then later the other half. The reason behind this was because of the uncertainty of how long superdrol would be legal to sell. It is easier to sell off the raws than a bunch of bottles. After we manufactured the first half, we had testers to comparatively assess it to previous experiences with superdrol. The feedback spoke for themselves. With the positive feedback and the growing popularity of the company and product, we quickly (and unexpectedly) sold through the first run. Now here is where things become a little uncertain...our original contract manufacturer was delayed and would take twice as long to manufacture the second half of the raws for us so we went with another company who could meet our needs at a very quick turn around time. We went with this company and they came through as promised with nothing out of the ordinary and so everything was peachy...well until now.

We are not pointing fingers at this time, but the certificate of analysis was for the raws not the finished product. The first run from our original manufacturer didn't receive any complaints and all the feedback proved positive, BUT now these new complaints are starting to surface causing us to wonder if something happened with the second run :think:

So now here we stand at the crossroads. The Revenge does not have any lot numbers on them but the second run has a unique "birthmark" clearly distinguishing it from it's original counterpart. If you look at the seal around the bottle, you will either have a clear band or a white band. The original bottles have clear plastic bands around the lid, and the new bottles (which is under scrutiny at this time) has the white plastic band around it's lid. After discussing what to do, we have decided to test out both runs to get to the bottom of this. Now here is how you can help! I have a bottle of the original Revenge from my own personal supply that I am willing to donate to get tested. Unfortunately, we do not have any of the second run bottles (with the white band) so if anyone is willing to part with a bottle please send me an email: [email protected] and we will gladly pay to get this tested and you will be reimbursed as well.

If there are any discrepencies, we will take the appropriate measures to rectify this situation. Please DO NOT harass your retailer about this, we will personally take care of this issue for you.

I appreciate everyone's understanding and patience as we work to solve this enigmatic situation.
Karma to you Bobcat! I unfortunately had a similar problem with a Halo clone a few months back. The tests on the raws were fine but after it was capped and I tested it again, it was (WAY) underdosed. I'm not sure where the fault rests but I can guarantee you this, the members on AM are very understanding and loyal. They are only wanting to know the truth. Conduct your business with integrity (which I know you do) and take the high road and the members will never forget it. I speak from experience...best of luck!

Bobcat

Awards
Slightly off-topic, but I have to mention something that I posted MONTHS ago....I think many of the China manufacturers for generuic Superdrol suck my balls, and I originally posted about how Megadrol sucked a$$....I had a few clients get ZERO gains....of course, Pro sidestepped, and everyone lined up behind him, but the truth remained, and in the end, we have like 3 positive reports on Megadrol, and from just me (from people I trust), 3 negatives.

Now we have a controversy with Revenge SDX, and I'm pissed off...I could have personally sources superdrol a LONG LONG time ago from two different CHinese manufacturers, but they couldn't convince me of good product...then I got ONE good line through eagle research, and the cost for a guaranteed product was such that I've called into question anyone selling a knock-off at a sub-$20 price (knowing the raw costs).

I'm only posting this b/c I'm pissed that people on the board rush to support products before thinking critically about the situation....COAs from China are essentially worthless, and if you don't believe that, I'm very sorry for you....I'm just upset, and I appologize, but the lack of unbiased discourse
really bothers me and is not typical of the a-minds I've known and supported over the years.

Rant over...back to topic.
Siznoyton, I completely understand your frustration, and will make it up to our customers who put their faith in us and our products. Trust me Siznoyton, we are not going to "sidestep" or try to bury this. We also want to uncover the truth so we'll know who NOT to do business with again. We are not a fly by night company that's going to take your money and run. We are here for the long haul, and conducting business in an unethical manner does not constitute long term success. As you had mentioned before it is most unfortunate that there is a lack of trust in the industry in terms of sourcing and manufacturing, but regardless we are going to take a stance and do the right thing here. If the testing proves any discrepencies, we will make it up to our customers.

Now in response to the testing, I received your email and appreciate you volunteering to send your unopened bottle. I think it is a great idea for you to directly send your bottle to the lab to get tested. We will also refund you for the bottle as well. Thank you for your assistance!

Bobcat

Awards
Karma to you Bobcat! I unfortunately had a similar problem with a Halo clone a few months back. The tests on the raws were fine but after it was capped and I tested it again, it was (WAY) underdosed. I'm not sure where the fault rests but I can guarantee you this, the members on AM are very understanding and loyal. They are only wanting to know the truth. Conduct your business with integrity (which I know you do) and take the high road and the members will never forget it. I speak from experience...best of luck!
Thanks for the kind words and your support Stryder :thumbsup:

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Bobcat, I really appreciate the stand you have taken. I hope we all can learn something here. I emailed you and just email me what you want m to do, and I'll do it. All I care about is true information.

Admin, while I agree that you know whats up with the supp game, you're voice is but one--I'm talking about the general tenor of the board, and if you doubt it, read what other people say on other boards. In the end, you don't really know me or who I am or have been, so we'll just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.