First Cycle....TST Solo

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be doing my first ever cycle and figure this should be a good compound to run. I'm honestly not expecting a whole lot out of it based on logs i've read. Does this look ok:

4mg Week 1
6mg Week 2
6mg Week 3
6mg Week 4

I'll be using nolva for pct. How would you recommend me dosing?
60/40/20/20?

If i remember correctly from logs this wasn't really shutting people down hard, so let me know what you think and also what kind of results i should see. I'm currently 6', 195lbs. Thanks in advance.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Looks good...Nolva at 40/20/20/10 would surely be fine. No reason to overuse it.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Might want to watch the dosage...

Going to 6mg in wk 2 gauge how your body is reacting and if you feel the dosage should be reduced to, maybe to 4mg, do it. Everyone reacts differently and I've been reading of some people who like 6 mg of trn but others who cannot tolerate it. Make sure you listen to your body, you've only got one. Other than that, g/l! Keep us posted on your results.

Edit: haha i thought you were doing trn...anyway, the same goes as written above about gauging your reactions toward any substance. 6mg of tst should be fine though.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im on 8 mg ED tst, 6 mg ED trn and I have no sides at all. Cant tell I am even taking an anabolic just very androgenic with the TRN.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Kj you still on cycle? I thought your cycle was over already...I'll go check your thread on it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be doing my first ever cycle and figure this should be a good compound to run. I'm honestly not expecting a whole lot out of it based on logs i've read. Does this look ok:

4mg Week 1
6mg Week 2
6mg Week 3
6mg Week 4

I'll be using nolva for post cycle therapy. How would you recommend me dosing?
60/40/20/20?

If i remember correctly from logs this wasn't really shutting people down hard, so let me know what you think and also what kind of results i should see. I'm currently 6', 195lbs. Thanks in advance.
Update?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump on update as I'd like to see how a TST standalone goes.

As in Androgenic/Anabolic ratio.

Work

Awards
There is and will never be any info on this product. ****ing ridiculous at this point.