Testers Wanted, Apply Within

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Attention ALL AM Members:
We are currently looking for 6 reliable testers for our newly released Alpha Drive XL™.

Alpha Drive XL™ is an effective product you can feel that fortifies your body with a very specific and scientifically engineered formula of herbal nutrients to allow your body to achieve a highly optimized male hormonal profile. This entails a strong increase in both one’s total level of Testosterone, THE male hormone, as well as even more importantly, what is known as Free or Unbound Testosterone.

Moreover, Alpha Drive XL™ does this by stimulating the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis) thus enabling one to use the product continuously for long term benefit without experiencing any negative feedback signals or diminishment of effect. Furthermore, Alpha Drive XL™ also supports decreased estrogen, (which is sadly and commonly too high in most men in today’s society) thereby creating an even more optimized total hormonal milieu for maximum “maleness”.

With optimized hormone levels one can add muscle more rapidly and lose body fat more efficiently, especially when coupled with proper diet and exercise. One’s motivation and focus and overall well-being, as well as attitude will improve markedly. And of course, it won’t hurt when it comes to the bedroom either!

Tester Requirements:
We are looking for six people who are willing to keep a consistent log with articulation skills. We are not looking for a generic response like “yeah I liked it a lot”. Those who are serious and interested please post here and I will select the appropriate testers early next week. Those who can provide blood testing is DEFINTELY a plus! Also, please remember to post your stats as well. In order to help spread the word, we also ask that you post your log in at least one other board that you frequently visit and have a reputation with.

Testers 1 & 2 Requirements:

Objective: to be able to compare the effects of post cycle therapy with Alpha Drive XL™ as opposed to previous post cycle therapy experience without.

•You must be 21 years or older
•Must be used in conjunction with Designer Supplement’s Rebound Reloaded during post cycle therapy
•You must have experience with post cycle therapy

Testers 3 & 4 Requirements:

Objective: to be able to compare the effects of post cycle therapy with Alpha Drive XL™ as opposed to previous post cycle therapy experience without.

•You must be 21 years or older
•Must be used in conjunction with ALRI’s Restore during post cycle therapy
•You must be experienced with post cycle therapy

Testers 5 & 6 Requirements:

Objective: to be able to comparatively assess the effects of Alpha Drive XL™ to previous testosterone boosting supplements.

•You must be 18 years or older
•Must NOT have used any ph type product in past 4 weeks
•You must have previous experience with testosterone boosting supplements

Your feedback and input will greatly contribute to the education and assessment for those interested in experiencing this AMAZING new product. Therefore, if you fit the bill, please post here.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please consider me as a Tester 5 or 6.

47 Years old.
Lift regulalrly.
5" 10"
187 lbs.
Have used several non-PH test boosters (and have prior PH experience).

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in trying out this product, as I am in need of some sort of test booster for my upcoming post cycle therapy. I am currently doing a test cyp/tren cycle, and will complete it in @7 weeks. I have used 5-6 test boosters in the past.

I also have not used any PHs in over 6 months.

Currently:

6'5
240lbs
12% BF

(I can also pick up either the RR or restore if necessary :D)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Depending on your time schedule, I can apply for all six. I'm going to be starting a six weeker in a week or two. So, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to give feedback till PCT started, roughly 8 weeks from now. That may be a little to long, eh?

Anywho, good luck with the testers.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Edit: double post...sorry mods...comp lag.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Damn, wish this came out a week ago...I'm in the middle of pct right now and an opportunity to try a new test booster would've been great.

Maybe I could be a tester in the 5-6 group. I finished my SD cycle about 2 weeks ago and am finishing wk 2 of pct. 1-2 more weeks till I finish my pct. Maybe if I got it soon enough I'd be able to incorporate it into my last week of pct...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be coming back about this time fram from surgery and would fall into category 5-6 tester.

RobDyson

Awards
20 years old
lifting 6-7 years
current weight 184, 8-9% BF
No PH Experience
Natural experience: Powerfull, Symmetry, Anagen, BlueUp
-Planning on Picking up either RR or Restore soon

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Category 3-4

Currently in week 2 of post cycle therapy with Rebound Reloaded and AlRI's Retain. Have used lots of different libido boosters and test boosters for comparison.

5'10"
182#
approx 10-12%
13 years lifting experience

and I've been told that I am articulate. lol

edit: can't supply blood work at this time. No facilities will accept online blood draw orders in my town.

Last edited:
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I literally twisted someone's arm to get them to say that.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tester 5&6

6'3"
BF 9-10%
Ectomorph
Just coming off a cutting diet and will be doing maintence caloric intake for another 2 months.

-I have done 2 1 month cycles of PowerFull & Cissus
-3 1 month cycles of Indonesian Tongkat Ali from dosages of 1600mg all the way to 3200mg

Will NOT be able to supply bloodwork but WILL have before and after pictures and if possible pictures during, and also detailed workout log.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Won't the results be skewed when stacking Restore or Rebound Reloaded with your product? How will people know what effects are coming from what compound? Also if i wasn't testing stuff for USP RIGHT NOW i'd be on this like white on rice.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Applying for tester 5 or 6.
33 yrs old
5' 7" 205lbs approx 12% bf
16 yrs lifting experience.
6 weeks since MTRN and MTST cycle. Just ended pct a few days ago
Have tried many test boosing products like Tribex, Tribestan ect.
Have tried just about every sup under the sun over the yrs.
Have low test due to many cycles over the yrs.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Category 5-6

I am currently using restore and have 12 days left for my log. I have tried activate, many test boosters such as tribulus... I have not did any ph's lately, and am not planning to. I want to find an alternative to ph's.

6 feet 1
183 lbs.
I have around 11-12% bf
I have been training for 5 years now and preparing for my second show next summer.

Past supplements history(if I remember well :) )

Sesamin
Sesalean (oil)
Omega 3's
Multi
Whey
1-ad
Tribulus liquid form
Tribulus pill form
Ecdysten
Scifit ecdy300
5-htp
Restore
Activate
X-factor
Purple Wraath
A X Retain
EAA
Dymatize speed
Nutrabolics clenbutical
VPX Redline
Therma-lean
ALCAR
PLCAR
Vaso XP
GNC Arginine liquid (awhile ago don't laugh : CRAP!!!lol)
White blood
Vaso XV
Vanadyl sulfate
Prolab creatine mono
Bulk CEE
Creatine Glycerol Phosphate
Animal m-stak
EAS HMB
Prolab and Ultimate nutrition ZMA
Glucosamine
ALA
Glucophase
Jungle Warfare

I think that's pretty much it. Looks like a big list I might have forgot a couple, but just to give an idea.

Ichidan

Awards
Tester 5-6
Ht: 6'3
Bwt: 278
BFT around %14
Elite level powerlifter, 1008 squat, 600 bench, 716 deadlift, 2270 total. I am currently between meets, and have not used any PH/anabolic steroids for the last 10 weeks.

sergeant

Awards
Tester 1-2, 3-4
Ht: 5'10"
Bwt: 220
BFT around 12%
Age 38

Been lifting 15+ years and just recently switched to DC style training. Mainly a body builder but have always used heavy core power movements as a staple to training. Have dropped quite a bit of body weight during current deployment, some of it fat, some muscle. Strength is down but I intend to use DC's focus on higher intensity and RP focus to increase my strength back to and beyond previous levels. Goals are to get back to a 400lb decline, 600 dead, 600 squat ( no suit or wraps, belt only). I would say my strength is down about 10-15% from previous bests.

Have not used any PH's in 8 weeks, currently beta testing synergy muscle's new creatine insulin mimmiker, should be done in a couple of weeks. Feel as if natty test is down due to many PH cycles (Superdrol, 4ad, 1ad, M1T, MDIEN, MOHN, Phera-plex, Halodrol....)and age. Have tried almost all supps and extensive use of Activate by DS as a stand alone and PCT. Have used Rebound, nolva, PCT, retain, many forms of trib and lean extreme for post cycle therapy. Would like to try either protocol to try to get test production back up. Unfortunately, I do not have access to bloodwork, currently deployed. Was looking into trying one of the protocols anyways, but would love to take advantage of this opportunity. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the consideration.

Last edited:
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Req. Tester Range: Testers 3 & 4
Stats:
Age 29
Weight: 188
Height: 5-9
BF: 15%
-Lifting/gym experience: 4 years
-Very versed in Body Chemistry/Nutrition
-Will post before/After Blood panel (test takes 3-5 days for results via Fax or personal visit)
-Will log on AM, bodybuilding.com (yikes!) and Mind and Muscle.net forums.

•You must be 18 years or older- YES 29

•Must be used in conjunction with ALRI’s Restore during post cycle therapy. -Started Restore 5 days ago, have 2 bottles to create a combo w/ Alpha Drive.

•You must be experienced with post cycle therapy- Have done 4 PCT's in the past.

I hope you, Bioscience, considers me for the Alpha Drive/Restore test. If you need additional info, please let me know.

John

:bb:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Category:5-6

Stats:

22yrs
6'2
275lbs
14%bf

I've been lifting for 10 years, 8 of which have been serious. I've used just about every supplement under the sun. I can be a major supp whore, lol.

I'm currently testing USP Labs new creatine/insulin mimicking product and i'll be done in a couple weeks.

I've used:

Biotests Tribex 500 (3 different formulas)
Nutrex Vitrix
NxCare Nitro T3
ALRI Ultra Hotter
Gasperi Novedex XT
Nolvadex
Femara
Dermabolics Formestane
Optimum Nutrition ZMA
Universal Animal M Stak
Proviron

I could definetly use something to boost libido which is still lacking from my last cycle. Tribulus has never done much for me gains wise, it did make me horny and give me oily skin with maybe SLIGHT increases in weights but it was to hard to tell. So i guess you could call me a tribulus non-responder. I've had the most luck with ZMA, anti-e's and AI's.

nextteenamateur

Awards
Applying for tester 5 or 6

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 183 lbs
Bodyfat: 10-11%

Squat: 365
Deadlift: 435
Bench: 230

Training: 3 days a week, a power based routine from IA

Cardio: 4 days a week in the morning before breakfast

Diet: 365g protein, 300g carbs, 75g fats

I meet all requirements for testers 5 and 6.
I have used Rebound XT standalone, and combined with Activate (NHA stack). I can do before/during/after pics. Also, I will keep a detailed log of how Alpha Drive XL compares to other natural test boosters I have taken. I have kept logs for Scivation and other companies before, but not on this site, so I will not link them.

Attachments

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 212 lbs
Bodyfat: 10-11%

I could fit the bill for any of your tester categories. Ready for another cycle, but havent touched anabolic hormones in 2 years. Ive also tried many of the natural testosterone boosting supplements on the market. Check my sig for examples of previous trial logs that Ive run. I do my best to be articulate and most importantly, honest about the effects achieved.

BV

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Category 5-6

I am currently using restore and have 12 days left for my log. I have tried activate, many test boosters such as tribulus... I have not did any ph's lately, and am not planning to. I want to find an alternative to ph's.

6 feet 1
183 lbs.
I have around 11-12% bf
I have been training for 5 years now and preparing for my second show next summer.

Past supplements history(if I remember well :) )

Sesamin
Sesalean (oil)
Omega 3's
Multi
Whey
1-ad
Tribulus liquid form
Tribulus pill form
Ecdysten
Scifit ecdy300
5-htp
Restore
Activate
X-factor
Purple Wraath
A X Retain
EAA
Dymatize speed
Nutrabolics clenbutical
VPX Redline
Therma-lean
ALCAR
PLCAR
Vaso XP
GNC Arginine liquid (awhile ago don't laugh : CRAP!!!lol)
White blood
Vaso XV
Vanadyl sulfate
Prolab creatine mono
Bulk CEE
Creatine Glycerol Phosphate
Animal m-stak
EAS HMB
Prolab and Ultimate nutrition ZMA
Glucosamine
ALA
Glucophase
Jungle Warfare

I think that's pretty much it. Looks like a big list I might have forgot a couple, but just to give an idea.

It's good to see someone who doesn't rely on supps bro!!

Just messin.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If I could propose a new category - a mega-ALRI stack....
Raven sent me Restore, Jungle Warfare, and Primed.

Send me some Alpha Drive - and I'll log all of it together (for some real fun - I'm sure).

It'll be a few weeks though - testing USPLabs' beta creatine/anti-aromatase starting yesterday.
You know I'm good for a fun log though.

Bloodwork might be a slight possiblity - insurance is changing though, so I can't give a guarantee on that.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How did you manage to get Raven to send you all that stuff! :jaw: ? I want in!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I gave her sexual favors.
I rocked her world!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Bastard! I am the CLIT COMMANDER! LMFAO
Raven is very generous indeed. I got the restore as soon as it got out, and am pleased with the results. In fact, I will buy some more for sure.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad you love your supps man but mutha****in DAMN! that's a lot of crap that runs through your veins.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya JJohn you've tried ALOT of stuff, but anyways put in the good word with Raven for me, I LOVE ALRI's products, help a brother out:bb2:.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ya JJohn you've tried ALOT of stuff, but anyways put in the good word with Raven for me, I LOVE ALRI's products, help a brother out:bb2:.
Cant send you PM. Unlock it :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
All that sh1t is totally uneccessary.
These are pretty basic supps taken over 5 years, and I know it's unnecessary. Oh well, I never touched a joint, and got drunk 2 times in my life, so I will spend it on supplements even if I know it's not necessary ;)

Peace

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Very good point. I would much rather waste my money on supps as well than booze and drugs. :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Very good point. I would much rather waste my money on supps as well than booze and drugs. :D
Exacly. That was my point ;) I still know that diet and training is 97% of the final results. Supps are there for an edge, but sometimes can help help greatly.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's true just make sure you don't regret later on that you could of done less damage with drugs and alcohol :)

Remember...Everything in moderation.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That's true just make sure you don't regret later on that you could of done less damage with drugs and alcohol :)

Remember...Everything in moderation.
Yeah, you are right. I am like a kid in a toy store when I see a new supp out. But I am reading a lot more, and doing more research before buying supps now. Thanks for the tips ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Even masturbation??
Yeah, masturbation is better in moderation. If you do it too much, you will never impress your girlfriend with the high pressure you can get out of there (if she does blowj0bs of course ;) )

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I tried the above and beyond method and let me just say that resulting injuries are not for the weak in stomach.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
It would be 5 and 6 for me, But I am currently in the middle of a Rebound Reloaded and Chaos cycle. It would be like 5 or 6 weeks before I would have the four weeks behind me. But if your willing to wait, I will be glad to run it. You can check out my log that I am running below. I think I am doing a pretty good job of logging it.
I am 38 yrs old, 5ft 10inches tall, and I am weighing 171 right now. It is really hard for me to gain weight , but with the products I am using right now, I have maintained my weight while gaining some muscle size and actually losing some size in my waist.

Thanks for the chance.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Couple quick issues to address...

1. New age restrictions to tester groups 1-4. Must be 21 or older (our apologies for the oversight) ;)

2. Additional products (Rebound Reloaded and Restore) for testing groups 1-4 will be provided for at no additional charge courtesy of our board sponsor, NutraPlanet!

Thank you :)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey B5150..................thank you. :D

Im still thinking about the good times from this past weekend when we were all clubbing. (I think I have some of Lake's glitter in my eyes)