Solo TST Cycle Bulker/Cutter???

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a TST only cycle, but based on all the feedback i've read, i haven't seen anyone on a bulk trying it. Being summertime i'd like to try and reduce bf while gaining muscle and i think tst will do this. Any thoughts or advice? Do you think it'll be possible for me to do a clean bulk and also lose some bf while running tst? Would 3 weeks work ok or would you suggest 4 weeks?

Thanks

krenalor

Awards
Bulk or cutting is determined by diet more then anything else. Most have done a 30 day cycle of tst, so you may want to go with that.

The substance is so new there is little information out there. There are a few good logs here to review though, try reading through them and decide.

A sensible diet should allow you to make very good gains in solid muscle with little to no fat gains.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You'd need quite a bit of TST to bulk by itself I bet.

I only took 4 mgs of TST and TRN and it honestly felt like I wasn't on past week 1.

You'd probably need 6 mgs/day at a minimum. I'd budget 2 bottles for this if it were me.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
You'd need quite a bit of TST to bulk by itself I bet.

I only took 4 mgs of TST and TRN and it honestly felt like I wasn't on past week 1.

You'd probably need 6 mgs/day at a minimum. I'd budget 2 bottles for this if it were me.
What do you mean you didn't feel "on"?? Why do you think this is? I just started my cycle of Trn/tst/4-ad on Sun. Just curious what you mean. Thanks

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im on 8mg TST and 6 mg TRN ED and I def. dont feel ON....not like Superdrol or real gear. Only time I notice is in the gym.

ICEBERG

Awards
TST great product stacked it with H-50 and Zol. I did 8 caps a day for 6 weeks and saw solid consistent strength gains, and amazing pumps. I experienced no serious sides, except a little edgy attitude sometimes.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
TST great product stacked it with H-50 and Zol. I did 8 caps a day for 6 weeks and saw solid consistent strength gains, and amazing pumps. I experienced no serious sides, except a little edgy attitude sometimes.
how was mass/size gains on that?bloat?

ICEBERG

Awards
No bloating, just solid mass. IMO-TST converts to test and can be compared to a Nandrolone or Boldenone. It does well with H-50, and Zol as they help keep you gains hard with lean mass. I was 20% BF and weighed 230 now I am 235 BF at 10%. So basically I added quality size and mass and still was able to cut-up w/out sacrificing any vital mass.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
No bloating, just solid mass. IMO-TST converts to test and can be compared to a Nandrolone or Boldenone. It does well with H-50, and Zol as they help keep you gains hard with lean mass. I was 20% BF and weighed 230 now I am 235 BF at 10%. So basically I added quality size and mass and still was able to cut-up w/out sacrificing any vital mass.
sound great,i am preapering my next cycle,i will be trying out pp for the first time,i also have one bottle of gltrn and one tst how would you stack them?back to back or after eitch other?

ICEBERG

Awards
Run them both. Trn- 4-6 MG TST- 6-10 MGS for 4-6 weeks . I did TST at 16 MGS and it worked great.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Run them both. Trn- 4-6 MG TST- 6-10 MGS for 4-6 weeks . I did TST at 16 MGS and it worked great.
Whoa maybe that is a little intense for him to start on. Especially when it sounds like he's tried neither compounds before. Start moderate and go from there. It's better to experience no problems then experiencing new problems you aren't prepared for. And...Iceberg, in a short amount of time it is unlikely for an individual dropping 10% body fat.

ICEBERG

Awards
I meant January not June. I got ahead of myself when posting- thanks for pointing that out. TST/TRN- I agree I may have been a bit aggressive. Jonas, Rage is right. Try the 2 MGS-trn, and 2-4 of TST and see what happens. Once that stuff kicks in you will know it. If you feel the need to up the dosage do it slowly and gradually.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
thanks man,never done pp before,trn i have done once..at 4mg,i only have one bottle of tst so the dosage will be 6mg ed

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Taking those three products simultaneously, how did you differentiate what effect you wee experiencing from the TST?

ICEBERG

Awards
Good question. IMO- TST seemed to provide more strength and mass gains while the Zol cut me up and really brought out the definition. Halodrol- hardened my muscles and and laid the foundation for a lean mass w/cut cycle. In hindsight- I wished I had started TST or weeks 1-3 and then added the H-50 wks 3-6 and then the Zo wks- 5-8. Right now I am on Zol -taking 10 caps a day and seeing consistent cuts, definition, strength, and hardening. Since it is a non-methylated product I decided to do a full 8 weeks on it. I have seen no sides and my sex drive, energy is alive and kicking.