TST Blowout?

  1. New Member
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    313
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

    TST Blowout?


    Any chance of a big blowout sale on the TST right before the May 20th
    cut
    off date? Just curious.

  2. Board Sponsor
    BioScience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    12.38%

    Actually it's already on clearance and you can take advantage of the great savings through most fine retailers.

    We will not be going any cheaper than it already is because we have a couple accounts overseas that have agreed to buy whatever may be left over after the May 20th date...if there is any left over at this rate
  3. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    221
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

    Whats the big deal about May 20th?

    PS, my thread got blown up, makes some TRN please
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BioScience
    we have a couple accounts overseas that have agreed to buy whatever may be left over after the May 20th date...
    Very interesting.



    And also, what is the 05-20?
  5. New Member
    BLANE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    300
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    14.86%

    i think they are only going to have tst available until may 20th
  6. Board Supporter
    Cretino_Popov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%

    Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Very interesting.



    And also, what is the 05-20?
    all companies will cease to sell pro-hormones. I know so far BioScience along with Generic Labz have already published an official statement regarding that day. Who knows, maybe the government will change it's policy by then, I highly doubt it with all the media attention this subject is garnering.
  7. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cretino_Popov
    all companies will cease to sell pro-hormones. I know so far BioScience along with Generic Labz have already published an official statement regarding that day. Who knows, maybe the government will change it's policy by then, I highly doubt it with all the media attention this subject is garnering.
    Well, I know that much but maybe this is just a decided on date. Or maybe it's not, maybe something is actually being implemented on the 20th of May. Either way....should be interesting what happens in June/July.

    *cough*Black Market*cough*
  8. Board Supporter
    Cretino_Popov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Well, I know that much but maybe this is just a decided on date. Or maybe it's not, maybe something is actually being implemented on the 20th of May. Either way....should be interesting what happens in June/July.

    *cough*Black Market*cough*
    ya, the prices are gonna skyrocket once everything is discontinued, hummm, maybe it's time for some good ol' fashioned ph/steroid speculation!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Substance WPI BLOWOUT!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 04:17 PM
  2. Question about a website with 1AD blowout...
    By zachs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 07:23 PM
  3. Blowout Sale on BDC T-1 ! ! ! !
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 05:51 PM
  4. Kilosports NYC blowout!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 03:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in