Awards
  • Established
Any chance of a big blowout sale on the TST right before the May 20th
cut
off date? Just curious.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Actually it's already on clearance and you can take advantage of the great savings through most fine retailers.

We will not be going any cheaper than it already is because we have a couple accounts overseas that have agreed to buy whatever may be left over after the May 20th date...if there is any left over at this rate :D

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Whats the big deal about May 20th?

PS, my thread got blown up, makes some TRN please:woohoo:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i think they are only going to have tst available until may 20th

Cretino_Popov

Board Supporter
Awards
Very interesting.

And also, what is the 05-20?
all companies will cease to sell pro-hormones. I know so far BioScience along with Generic Labz have already published an official statement regarding that day. Who knows, maybe the government will change it's policy by then, I highly doubt it with all the media attention this subject is garnering.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
all companies will cease to sell pro-hormones. I know so far BioScience along with Generic Labz have already published an official statement regarding that day. Who knows, maybe the government will change it's policy by then, I highly doubt it with all the media attention this subject is garnering.
Well, I know that much but maybe this is just a decided on date. Or maybe it's not, maybe something is actually being implemented on the 20th of May. Either way....should be interesting what happens in June/July.

*cough*Black Market*cough*

Cretino_Popov

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, I know that much but maybe this is just a decided on date. Or maybe it's not, maybe something is actually being implemented on the 20th of May. Either way....should be interesting what happens in June/July.

*cough*Black Market*cough*
ya, the prices are gonna skyrocket once everything is discontinued, hummm, maybe it's time for some good ol' fashioned ph/steroid speculation! :blink: