Methoxy-tst and Pheraplex

bigbody52

bigbody52

Awards
I was wondering the same as well and just how well would they stack together. I have thought about a cutter such as this soon:

1-6 10 up to 20 mg PP
1-6 4mg TST
1-6 T3

Any thoughts?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it would be a good cutting cycle but i would run an AI because by most of the logs on the board,tst seems to cause mild bloat.

thedon3534

Awards
I was going to use it to get hooyooge.:jaw:
up to 30 mg of pp and 6 mg of tst

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
isnt 6 wks of t3 alot? what dosages are you going to run?

C.J.

Awards
you should start the T3 a week later when the TST/Phera start to kick in and run it into the beginning of PCT- about 37 days total. Dont go past 50mcg b/c it will be easier to come back from a short Anabolic cycle and the TST/Phera will still be in your system. T3 is great. Look forward to reading your results.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you should start the T3 a week later when the TST/Phera start to kick in and run it into the beginning of PCT- about 37 days total. Dont go past 50mcg b/c it will be easier to come back from a short Anabolic cycle and the TST/Phera will still be in your system. T3 is great. Look forward to reading your results.
I'd honestly rather have the anabolics still in your system after you come off the t3, to prevent rebound. I'd rather start a week early then end a week after.

Also, dosing should be based on body temp. 50mcg to you could be the same as 100mcg to someone else. Go to the store and buy a BBT to measure temp when you wake up, and adjust T3 accordingly.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not to double post, but my next cycle is probably going to be TST/PP bulker. I don't know my doses but I'm thinking like 20mg pp 6mg tst. I'm watching all the current tst logs too see how people react. I think these compounds would work rather well together.

bigbody52

bigbody52

Awards
Well I am planning on starting mine Sunday April 30th, I will post a log sometime next week.

C.J.

Awards
I'd honestly rather have the anabolics still in your system after you come off the t3, to prevent rebound. I'd rather start a week early then end a week after.

Also, dosing should be based on body temp. 50mcg to you could be the same as 100mcg to someone else. Go to the store and buy a BBT to measure temp when you wake up, and adjust T3 accordingly.
I hear you. But he will have enough time with 5 weeks of T3, not the 6 proposed, with no rebound if a low to moderate dose is used. Providing the T3 is properly dosed , 25-50mcg will generally provide great results for most people with little to no rebound. However, a taper down should be used to avoid any rebounda long with proper PCT. Its easy to recover from a 25mcg taper down. But if you are going to cycle up over 100mcgs, I would be doing a much longer cycle with actual Test and a 6 week cycle of T3 to properly taper up, peak, and taper down. To peak that high for such a short cycle could be hard. With these anabolics they will be in your system for a long enough period of time if the T3 is run moderately for 5 weeks and it stops right before the PP/TST is out of your system and the PCT for the anabolics has just started. Using a good Thyroid PCT will also help as well.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear you. But he will have enough time with 5 weeks of T3, not the 6 proposed, with no rebound if a low to moderate dose is used. Providing the T3 is properly dosed , 25-50mcg will generally provide great results for most people with little to no rebound. However, a taper down should be used to avoid any rebounda long with proper PCT. Its easy to recover from a 25mcg taper down. But if you are going to cycle up over 100mcgs, I would be doing a much longer cycle with actual Test and a 6 week cycle of T3 to properly taper up, peak, and taper down. To peak that high for such a short cycle could be hard. With these anabolics they will be in your system for a long enough period of time if the T3 is run moderately for 5 weeks and it stops right before the PP/TST is out of your system and the PCT for the anabolics has just started. Using a good Thyroid PCT will also help as well.
50mcg should be enough to reduce tsh to 0, so I don't see the point of keeping it low for such a long time.

C.J.

Awards
I do believe it is safer due to the fact that for such a short cycle on T3 at a very high dose the taper down will be to fast and the taper up will have to start very high. I dont know the users experience which would be a factor. At a moderate but efficient dose of 50mcg it is easier to taper down and avoid such a sharp rebound that would occur with a high dose and quick taper down. Not to mention the fact that PP/TST are weaker anabolics than real Test. However, the fatloss with 50 will not be as drastic as with a 6 weeker at 100mcg peak.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do believe it is safer due to the fact that for such a short cycle on T3 at a very high dose the taper down will be to fast and the taper up will have to start very high. I dont know the users experience which would be a factor. At a moderate but efficient dose of 50mcg it is easier to taper down and avoid such a sharp rebound that would occur with a high dose and quick taper down. Not to mention the fact that PP/TST are weaker anabolics than real Test. However, the fatloss with 50 will not be as drastic as with a 6 weeker at 100mcg peak.
You are drastically underestimating the power of these designer anabolics. I was gaining LBM on a cal deficit and 100mcg t3, using halodrol-50. I have a log in the cycle section and I just came off the T3 this week.

Also, you don't have to peak long if you don't want too. Running for 5 weeks you could go 25/50/75/50/25 and that would be nice and slow.

EDIT: This thread is getting way off topic so we should split this convo or end it. :)

thedon3534

Awards
I am about to start the pp with tst (I have been taking tst for a week). I am tempted to throw in trn.... overkill?

megadose

Awards
I am about to start the pp with tst (I have been taking tst for a week). I am tempted to throw in trn.... overkill?
i would save it for some other time. if u do stack all three it now, next time you do the same cycle u won't get same results due to your body getting used to it besides tst and pp alone will give you crazy gains.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea just stick with the pp,tst for now. Imay run this sometime this summer, following....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
PP + TST seems like a less bloaty Test/Dbol cycle. Should be fun.

thedon3534

Awards
good call.... ill keep ya updated.. today was my first day with both... very nice pumps!

thedon3534

Awards
Been on one week of tst and now 3 days of pp and the weight is coming on. I started at about 241 and am now 247. Of course there is a bunch of bloat and what not... but I also feel pumped. We shall see tomorrow with my lifts how strong I am.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been on one week of tst and now 3 days of pp and the weight is coming on. I started at about 241 and am now 247. Of course there is a bunch of bloat and what not... but I also feel pumped. We shall see tomorrow with my lifts how strong I am.
How many pounds of bloat out of the 6 pounds would you guess there is?

thedon3534

Awards
I try to take my bodyfat with my fatTrack electronic calipers and it doesnt say my body fat is going up.... All I know is that I am looking huge.... in a good way.

thedon3534

Awards
I had another thread with my results... I think it was under cycles or something. The jist of it is that I am about 260 after pct now and very strong.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I had another thread with my results... I think it was under cycles or something. The jist of it is that I am about 260 after post cycle therapy now and very strong.
Sounds like you had great results, I might have to give this a try. I got a lot of strength from Phera and not as much hypertrophy at 20mg. I might combine this with TST and see how it goes a bit later this year. From your results, the cycle looks like a lot of fun. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6