The Jminis TST log

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay enough speculation lets see what this stuff can do. I'm testing TST solo and will be running it at 1 cap 3x's/day. As we all know TST was designed to compliment TRN to combat sides such as libido problems and lethargy. I'm really interested to see how this stuff compares with the real deal.

My goal for this run is lean mass gains and loss of bf. I've been cutting pretty hard the last 6 weeks and managed to drop 15lbs. Anyway quick stats right now
6'2
Weight: 206lbs
BF% : 8%

I have to retake measurements for arms and such this week as I haven't done it since I started my cut so I know they've changed. My ulitmate goal is 4-5% bf and staying above 200lbs. I doubt that will happen with this cycle but I"m hoping for 5lbs and a drop of maybe 1%

My diet is in check, eating 7-8 meals a day right around 3000cals dpending on what day with about 350-400g protein. What I stick to when dieting down is simple, high protein, mod carb (complex here, no simple sugars and such), low fat. It works for me and I like my carbs :D

Training:
Currently working out 7 days/week, 5 of which 2x/day
5 days: weight training hit each muscle 1x/week in AM
Cardio 30-45min in PM
Other 2 days Cardio 45-60min.

Only supps I've been taking for a while now are
Food
Whey
Multi

Thats it folks, no NO products no Test enhancers just good old fashioned whey, my flinstones muti:D and food. Can you believe it, lol

Started today already up 4lbs man I love this stuff, jk. I'll update as often as I can we'll see if something kicks in by the end of the week.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. Can't wait to compare notes.

Mr.50

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im glad someone is deciding to run this solo.
IF you get any crazy libido increases ya should mention it.
(guess it's just my thing :nutkick: )

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No hijack intended......xtraflossy I am on it solo also and I have to say on the morning of day 4 everything here is status quo.

Mr.50

Im glad someone is deciding to run this solo.
IF you get any crazy libido increases ya should mention it.
(guess it's just my thing :nutkick: )

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subscrabba-dabba-dooled!

(in reference to the Flintstone Vitamins
which of course only the hardest of hard corers dare take, are you splitting those bad boys in half?)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Subscrabba-dabba-dooled!

(in reference to the Flintstone Vitamins
which of course only the hardest of hard corers dare take, are you splitting those bad boys in half?)
I got the 5mg flinstones, I'm up to 75mg/day. I know I'm playing with fire but I'm just that bad.:D

Xtra I'll make sure to note any libido increases. As Mr.50 said he's taking it solo as well. He'll feel something before I will as he's up by 3 days on me. Anyway day one down on we go.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, Jminins! This should be interesting!

stinkfist

Awards
I just noticed you listed your bodyfat at 8%! D.mn that is lean as hell brother, nice job :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed you listed your bodyfat at 8%! D.mn that is lean as hell brother, nice job :)
LOL I'm getting there. Trips to the beach are like my contests I prepare to look my best for them. I have one coming up in the middle of May so 5% at like 205 is what I'm shooting for.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL I'm getting there. Trips to the beach are like my contests I prepare to look my best for them. I have one coming up in the middle of May so 5% at like 205 is what I'm shooting for.
Geezus bro! :blink: :jaw: :icon_lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Geezus bro! :blink: :jaw: :icon_lol:
yeah it's not fun getting down to 5%. I can get down to 8% with a little hard work and eating pretty clean. The next 3 are not fun:blink:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Subscrabba-dabba-dooled!

(in reference to the Flintstone Vitamins which of course only the hardest of hard corers dare take,
are you splitting those bad boys in half?)
of course you meant to ask if he's only taking one with each meal...

pecs=sexs

Awards
good luck Jminis!! im very interested about this cycle. i am going to run either this solo this summer or tst with trn. havent decided. :trout:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Xtra I'll make sure to note any libido increases. As Mr.50 said he's taking it solo as well. He'll feel something before I will as he's up by 3 days on me. Anyway day one down on we go.
Thanx!! I know it may seem like a dumb thing to worry about,.. but after a few days of TRN my libido was crushed- and there was nothing I could do about it basicly before my GF had to ship out! (so, I have herd TST should help with this while on cycle,.. so the feedback is much apprecuieated, as I packed up my TRN,waiting for my TST, going through PCT to cycle both together at a more "convient" time : Damn, thats a lot of accronyms,..... IMO :rofl:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 nothing to report. I"m guessing like most orals 7-8 days you start to really notice things happen that you can directly related to the supplement. Xtra no libido increase yet. But I was thinking about getting some a$$ all day yesterday. Oh wait that's normal for me:D

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Xtra no libido increase yet. But I was thinking about getting some a$$ all day yesterday. Oh wait that's normal for me:D
Good to hear that your feeling "normal". Most of the time I noticed an increase from day 1. Hmmm,.. It may be fine now,..but If it "dies" on ya Im sure you'll mention it.

I was kinda embarrising to explain this to that poor girl,.. I broke the science down and everything, showed her some studies, I felt like I needed a freakin doctors note :study:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
don't worry xtra, it happens. Some times we have to go through a lot of bad shi# to get to our goals.

Just give it to her 10 times better when you are off the TRN.

Mr.50

Good to hear that your feeling "normal". Most of the time I noticed an increase from day 1. Hmmm,.. It may be fine now,..but If it "dies" on ya Im sure you'll mention it.

I was kinda embarrising to explain this to that poor girl,.. I broke the science down and everything, showed her some studies, I felt like I needed a freakin doctors note :study:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
don't worry xtra, it happens. Some times we have to go through a lot of bad shi# to get to our goals.

Just give it to her 10 times better when you are off the TRN.

Mr.50
I know-
I stopped taking it after like 7 days, because she was comming in to port for a bit, started PCT thinking it couldn't be worse then it was. With anything else I would have been fine.
Hehe,.. It'll be 6 months before I can redeem myself :blink:

ANywayz- sorry for jackin',...

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
subscribed, and looking forward to a well-done log....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANywayz- sorry for jackin',...
No pun intended im assuming? :lol: Just kidding bro!

Im lookin forward to this log as well as i have some on the way and hopefully this stuff is awesome!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 nothing to report. I"m guessing like most orals 7-8 days you start to really notice things happen that you can directly related to the supplement. Xtra no libido increase yet. But I was thinking about getting some a$$ all day yesterday. Oh wait that's normal for me:D
Perv.:D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Never said I wasn't:D

Okay 4 days completed on day 5. Starting to notice a general feeling of wellness. My weight is up 1.5lbs so nothing crazy yet but again it's been 5 days. Libido is the same as it has been, but then again I'm getting ass everynight so who knows:D

Other then that diet is on point hitting my 8 meals a day, training is right where it needs to be. All is well and I believe within the next 5 days the TST is going to really kick in.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok day 7 here.

So far my weight is up 1lb and I have to say my strength is def up as well. Most if not all of my lifts are up 5-10lbs depending on what exercise. Libido is doing well and I still have a general sense of wellness. The best way to describe this so far is being on a low dose of test. I wouldn't mind taking this up a bit from 1 pill 3x's/day but it's early and I'm following BS's instructions. Anyway so far so good strength being the most noticeable change. Over and out for now. Look forward to this week.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noticed anything in the way of bloat/firmness/vascularity. just body comp type things?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Noticed anything in the way of bloat/firmness/vascularity. just body comp type things?
Not too much, I may be holding a little water but not much. I feel more of the effects so far then I see. Strength up more so then what I see in the mirror.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay worked out and flexed a little bit in the locker room and damn I didn't realize how much more vascular I was. I saw a road map on my bi's. So far this stuff is getting the job done. Each day it gets better and better.

beefjerky

Awards
'scribed.
Wonder what this would be like stacked with Or-E...

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
nice log so far bro, i am excited about your progress so far

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay day 9 down. Hopped on the scale up another 2lbs so up 3lbs overall. Strength continues to climb. No bloat that I can notice or shutdown of any sorts. Libido is kicking strong, Xtra you'll like this compound. I also just feel good. No lethargy just a healthy alive feeling, as i've said like a low dose of test. So far so good. Diet and training are on point, today is an off day.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree with you on two accounts Jminis. I am both seeming more vascular and thicker. If that is possible. Nothing explosive, but I like change that takes time. It is very encouraging.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on the same page as both of you guys but I seem to have less vascularity developing and slight water retention. As usual slight genetic variations seem to change how any one product exactly effects each of us.

Mr.50

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on your results so far Jminis you would you say that this would be a better compound run solo or stacked? I know that everybody wants to run the TST/TRN combo, but I was thinking more along the lines of stacking the TST with let's say something like SD...

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
mullet soldier, i was thinking the same thing......maybe a little sd to top it off!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Motiv8er I agree very promising.
Mr.50 your right. I'm one of those guys who never gets bloat so I didn't expect to see it from this compound. My body doesn't hold more water then it needs to no matter what I take.

Mulletsoldier I think TST and SD would be a nice stack. I think a lot of things would stack well with this product with TRN being one of them. Like I said it usually take around 10-12 days for "most" orals to start kicking it with the exception of m1t.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay day 9 down. Hopped on the scale up another 2lbs so up 3lbs overall. Strength continues to climb. No bloat that I can notice or shutdown of any sorts. Libido is kicking strong, Xtra you'll like this compound. I also just feel good. No lethargy just a healthy alive feeling, as i've said like a low dose of test. So far so good. Diet and training are on point, today is an off day.
Im glad to hear things are starting to happen! I just got my TST yesterday. You mentioned your "kickin strong".... Does that mean That the TST has NOT effected you negativly, and that your Libido is just as strong as normal,.... OR is it up some?,....a lot...?
If your log turns out pretty good, I might consider a TST solo run in a few months. Sooner or later depending on that whole libido thing...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Libido is def higher then normal Xtra. Like I said thought it's still early and I feel it more and more as the days go.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay right around day 13 almost half way done. So far everything I described in the last update is steadily going up (gains, libido, and strength). Starting to notice I'm getting more oily, acne is starting to appear on my shoulders. Other than that weight is up and I'm looking nice and vascular. I will be increasing my cals this coming week in hopes of seeing some more LBM.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
overall everyones logs are panning out nicely

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
how about a tst/hd50 or tst/orastan stack?
I like those as well. Like I stated above I think "like" test can be a good foundation for a lot of stacks.

Okay day 16 and nothing new to report, all is well and feeling great. Bodyfat is down, I didn't take a measurment but my pants are a little looser so you do the math. Anyway my strength continues to go up and the veins are a popping:D

beefjerky

Awards
I was thinking of doing my first ever cycle as halo/ora, but I have 2 bottles of tst here...may want to do all 3 at once...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 19
Grassroots082 General Chat 3
General Chat 0
jminis Pics 34