Citrulline Malate

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
sorry just saw this. i get like 20 notifications each time i log on, hard to keep track. anyways, i like to dose 6 all at once like ^^^ said

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.
Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.
awesome