BioCor DivaMAX (Stinging Nettle Root)

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
BioCor-DivaMax-Rendering-150dpi-300x300.png

BioCor Nutrition DivaMax (Stinging Nettle Root) (120ct): Discount DivaMax Supplements

Nettle root extracts have been extensively studied in human clinical trials as a treatment for symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). These extracts have been shown to help relieve symptoms compared to placebo both by themselves and when combined with other herbal medicines. Because it contains 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, certain extracts of the nettle are used by bodybuilders in an effort to increase freetestosterone by occupying sex-hormone binding globulin.

A paper first published in 1995 in the journal of Planta Medica, scientists proved that special constitutes found in nettle root were effective SHBG inhibitors of cell membranes. In subsequent studies, the unique constitute of 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was isolated from nettle root and was found to have SHBG binding properties categorized as “remarkable”.

This SHBG is important because the process in turns frees up more of the body’s testosterone, converting bound testosterone to bio-available testosterone. Bio-available testosterone is what is responsible for all of the great benefits that healthy men would want to increase.

By making your own body’s testosterone “available” to do its job, you can experience increases in lean muscle mass coupled with a decrease in body fat levels, an increase in libido and an increased sense of overall well-being. Now you can reap the benefits of testosterone legally, affordable and effectively in this all natural, herbal supplement.

Research:

Safarinejad, MR (2005). ”Urtica dioica for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study”. Journal of herbal pharmacotherapy 5 (4): 1–11. doi:10.1080/J157v05n04_01. PMID 16635963.

Schöttner M, Gansser D, Spiteller G. (1997). “Interaction of lignans with human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)”. Zeitschrift fur Naturforschung. C, Journal of biosciences 52 (11–12): 834–43. PMID 9463941.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Would this work for someone who is not necessarily engaged in a workout regiment? I ask because I'm wondering if my pops can benefit from this. He does do a mild form of manual labor and is always walking during his working hours. I'm certain he's got low test and was trying to find out what supplements he might benefit from taking.

I've used a product with 3,4 in it and good feel a difference.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this work for someone who is not necessarily engaged in a workout regiment? I ask because I'm wondering if my pops can benefit from this. He does do a mild form of manual labor and is always walking during his working hours. I'm certain he's got low test and was trying to find out what supplements he might benefit from taking.

I've used a product with 3,4 in it and good feel a difference.
before you get him on supplements, you must realize that decreasing testosterone is a normal side effect of aging.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I figured this might simply give him a good nudge.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I'll ask him, check to see if he's had any tests done.

Thanks for the link and I appreciate your time with these questions.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious as t the differences between this and say a $15-$20 bottle at ***?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious as t the differences between this and say a $15-$20 bottle at ***?
The price hahaha

First off, understand that G N C markets their prices super high so it may have the exact same ingredient, but sold at a higher price. That is with all of their products

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response as perhaps my question was misread. YOur product retails for $40 at NP where other stores I see it for $15-$20.

Why is yours more $$$?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response as perhaps my question was misread. YOur product retails for $40 at NP where other stores I see it for $15-$20.

Why is yours more $$$?
I misread it. Read what BioCor wrote.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Best time to take this? Fasted or with food?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What product is $15-20? You mean compared to regular stinging nettle root? Its the amount of 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofura. The extract is different (concentrated) and more inclusive than your normal nettle extract. Its the reason many of your popular test boosters use it.
exactly...for 15-20 bucks you are getting whole stinging nettle...not the extract. it's like the difference between fenugreek and testofen, or horny goat weed and epimedium extract...trust me if i could buy divanill as good as divamax at g.n.c for 15-20 bucks i would have a uhaul parked in front