C-Bolic...Quick Question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

C-Bolic...Quick Question

I received my first bottle of C-Bolic this evening, and I am excited to get started. I have used ForsLean in the past and it has always been brown in color, although I have never used a 95% extract.

Sabinsa Corp., the Forslean patent holder, notes on its website that ForsLean is "light brown to brown powder with a characteristic odor."

My C-Bolic capsules are clear and filled with a white powder. Can a BBS rep or formulator clarify why the powder is white, instead of light brown/brown?

Thank you.

2. Better Body Sports Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/...0&QS=ON&F=SPEC

Here is another source of Forskolin, at 98% purity, and it is described as "off white."
    Forskolin in such a pure for is rare (and expensive) so the brown may be attributed to a powder that other companies use to "water it down"
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I can vouch for the effectiveness of BBS C-Bolic. My capsules also contained a white powder but used over a 10 week period they definitely helped me lean out. Make sure you drink extra water when using C-Bolic as it has a mild diuretic effect.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the prompt response and the source link. I dosed my first cap this morning...along with some green tea extract. I'll try to check back in with feedback.

Have a great weekend.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

We definitely purchase our raws through Sabinsa so you can rest assured that you are getting top quality forslean.
  •