Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
AnabolicMinds Members,

The release of Beta-BCAA's and Carnivore will be in 3 weeks and we would like 10 members to run log's stacking both products at the same time. If you have not ran a log for BBS before and are not running any log's currently please feel free to send me a PM with your information & goals. Thanks guys!

Jason

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
write ups will be released about a week before the products hit the market. Carnivore is a pre training formula & beta-bcaa's will be a beta-alanine / bcaa product.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Carnivore will be a NO based product? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this... bump for apps

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Carnivore will be a NO based product? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this... bump for apps
Yes it contains NO based ingredients but that is not the main intention of the product. This product is developed to improve long term results and not just short term pumps (although I like these as well!)

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
bumpity bump bump. Free product during the holidays. Come on guys and gals!!!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
New products AND logs?!
Count me in

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to try these two, i like the sounds of this carnivore being more than just a typical run of the mill "pump" product

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Monday we will be announcing the winners....stay tuned!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
looking forward to hearing the news!!

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
and the winners are....

Sanchezgreg18
Resolve
Bravoboy
Bludevil
AE14
Marms
DJ Bombsquad
KemR
Big Poppa S
Wrasslin

Congratulations everyone on winning this contest. Unfortunately we have been pushed back 2 weeks due to the holiday season so I hope everyone can be patient till before the 14th of Jan. Thank you everybody who submitted their information. Please rest assured that you have bonus points for the next product logs we run.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
cant wait get this log started thanks for the opportunity

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Congratulations to everyone!
I'm jealous you all get to have your hands on this before I do!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Oh dang! I had posted in the other forum! Missed out! Congrats guys! When will this be officially released for sale! I would like to get me some of this and some c-bolic asap!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Great news, thank you!
Do you want shipping info PM'd?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Great, I haven't had a chance to check the boards since the holidays and I log in and find out that I've been chosen to test Carnivore & Beta BCAA Stack. That's awesome, can't wait.

Bump on the question if you guys need our address or anything. I can't remember if I submitted that info when I applied.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do we PM you?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i did i dont think hes been on lately tho

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
PM's to Aflex should do the trick to get us your addresses. Looking forward to seeing this in action!

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hope everyone had a great holiday and new years! Yes please send me your address if you haven't already. I am hoping hoping hoping for a delivery of jan 15th but it is up to the bottling facility. Let's hope they are on time!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't mind if its late. Im just thankfull to be able to log the two.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everyone had a great holiday and new years! Yes please send me your address if you haven't already. I am hoping hoping hoping for a delivery of jan 15th but it is up to the bottling facility. Let's hope they are on time!
4 days, if it's not here by then, I release the hounds!

j/k It'll get here when it gets here - I waited like 8mos or something for a Napalm/Lipo Ultra stack a while back. There is no hurry.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good, looking forward to it

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyone,

Unfortunately because of label issues we are 1 week farther behind schedule. The fault is my own but I am pushing for these people to get the work done so we can finish the product. I apologize to all loggers and people anticipating these products.

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Update! Labels ship to bottling facility tomorrow. Should not be too long.