Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted

1. Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted

AnabolicMinds Members,

The release of Beta-BCAA's and Carnivore will be in 3 weeks and we would like 10 members to run log's stacking both products at the same time. If you have not ran a log for BBS before and are not running any log's currently please feel free to send me a PM with your information & goals. Thanks guys!

Jason

2. Product write-ups?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

3. write ups will be released about a week before the products hit the market. Carnivore is a pre training formula & beta-bcaa's will be a beta-alanine / bcaa product.
    •   

4. Carnivore will be a NO based product? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this... bump for apps

5. double, triple bumpity

6. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Carnivore will be a NO based product? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this... bump for apps
    Yes it contains NO based ingredients but that is not the main intention of the product. This product is developed to improve long term results and not just short term pumps (although I like these as well!)

7. bumpity bump bump. Free product during the holidays. Come on guys and gals!!!

8. New products AND logs?!
    Count me in

9. cant wait to try these two, i like the sounds of this carnivore being more than just a typical run of the mill "pump" product

10. Monday we will be announcing the winners....stay tuned!

11. looking forward to hearing the news!!

12. and the winners are....

Sanchezgreg18
    Resolve
    Bravoboy
    Bludevil
    AE14
    Marms
    DJ Bombsquad
    KemR
    Big Poppa S
    Wrasslin

Congratulations everyone on winning this contest. Unfortunately we have been pushed back 2 weeks due to the holiday season so I hope everyone can be patient till before the 14th of Jan. Thank you everybody who submitted their information. Please rest assured that you have bonus points for the next product logs we run.

13. cant wait get this log started thanks for the opportunity

14. thank you very much
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

15. That'll be perfect timing - I'll be back home and lifting in my home gym. Thanks!

***NOW @ NP***

16. Congratulations to everyone!
    I'm jealous you all get to have your hands on this before I do!

17. Oh dang! I had posted in the other forum! Missed out! Congrats guys! When will this be officially released for sale! I would like to get me some of this and some c-bolic asap!

18. Great news, thank you!
    Do you want shipping info PM'd?

19. congratulations to the winners

20. Great, I haven't had a chance to check the boards since the holidays and I log in and find out that I've been chosen to test Carnivore & Beta BCAA Stack. That's awesome, can't wait.

Bump on the question if you guys need our address or anything. I can't remember if I submitted that info when I applied.

21. Do we PM you?

22. i did i dont think hes been on lately tho

23. We had conversed via PM a while back, and I gave him my email - by which Aflex was going to contact me for my info when the time came.

***NOW @ NP***

24. PM's to Aflex should do the trick to get us your addresses. Looking forward to seeing this in action!

25. Awesome Cant wait to try this out congrats to everyone else.

26. Hope everyone had a great holiday and new years! Yes please send me your address if you haven't already. I am hoping hoping hoping for a delivery of jan 15th but it is up to the bottling facility. Let's hope they are on time!

27. PM sent.

28. Don't mind if its late. Im just thankfull to be able to log the two.

29. Quote Originally Posted by aflexaholic View Post
    Hope everyone had a great holiday and new years! Yes please send me your address if you haven't already. I am hoping hoping hoping for a delivery of jan 15th but it is up to the bottling facility. Let's hope they are on time!
    4 days, if it's not here by then, I release the hounds!

j/k It'll get here when it gets here - I waited like 8mos or something for a Napalm/Lipo Ultra stack a while back. There is no hurry.

***NOW @ NP***

30. Quote Originally Posted by aflexaholic View Post
    Hope everyone had a great holiday and new years! Yes please send me your address if you haven't already. I am hoping hoping hoping for a delivery of jan 15th but it is up to the bottling facility. Let's hope they are on time!
    All good, looking forward to it
    TEAM GET DIESEL

31. Everyone,

Unfortunately because of label issues we are 1 week farther behind schedule. The fault is my own but I am pushing for these people to get the work done so we can finish the product. I apologize to all loggers and people anticipating these products.

32. no worries
    TEAM GET DIESEL

33. yeah, no problems.

34. Update! Labels ship to bottling facility tomorrow. Should not be too long.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yok3d by USPlabs--Phase 2 beta testers wanted
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 11:36 AM
  2. BBS - Carnivore and BCAA stack
    By bludevil in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted
    By aflexaholic in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:43 PM
  4. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:43 PM