BBS Presents: Liposolv hitting stores! - AnabolicMinds.com

BBS Presents: Liposolv hitting stores!

  1. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Thumbs up BBS Presents: Liposolv hitting stores!


    Liposolv


    The Solution to site specific fat loss!!



    What is Liposolv? ? Liposolv is a synergistic blend of nutritional supplements formulated with the purpose of targeting trouble areas of the body. This formula is further advanced by utilizing a delivery system that encourages it to reach under the skin where fat tries to hide!



    To understand the brilliance of Liposolv? you have to understand the function of the ingredients. Let?s look at one in particular. This ingredient not only is an incredibly active lipolytic (fat burning) agent in its own right but it also has a side effect ? a side effect which greatly potentiates the delivery of everything else in the formula.



    OK, lets step back



    Let us first go back and discuss what a topical fat reducer actually is? Okay, maybe you are new to all of this. So if you are not aware, these are creams, lotions or liquids containing special fat burning ingredients. You apply these to your skin, after which they should absorb through your skin, hopefully making their way to the fat under the skin (called the subcutaneous fat). When these fat burning ingredients encounter this fat, they are supposed to induce metabolic reactions which causes the fat to be released into the blood stream as free-fatty acids. In other words, they melt that fat away.



    Well in theory this is great. And there are a few nice active ingredients; such as the methylxanthines - that if were able to make it to the subcutaneous fat, they really would do a nice job breaking it down for release.



    However, this does not always work well in theory. Why? Well, for a couple of reasons. First and foremost because it?s pretty difficult to get these actives down into the fat underneath the skin. Getting them through the first layer of the skin (the stratum corneum) is hard enough, then what is really hard is not having them get swished away into the general circulation by the ample blood flow in the dermis (the main skin layer). If it can get through this though, then it?s clear sailing to the subcutaneous fat.



    Secondly, your body is pretty efficient at finding ways to keep its fat from being broken down ? even under the onslaught of powerful lipolytic agents such as the one we have mentioned. It has key enzymes that it can turn up or turn down to keep the ?fat storing thermostat? pretty much where it wants it to stay.



    Well, Liposolv has two novel ingredients that I believe will go a long way in solving these two big roadblocks to spot reduction efficacy.


    Is your adrenaline pumping?


    Remember one of the first problems I mentioned? The one about so little of the ingredients you apply to your skin making their way to subcutaneous fat because they get swept away by the dermal blood vessels? Well, we have something to really help solve that. But not only does this stuff help solve this problem, this stuff probably just happens to be the most lipolytic (fat burning) compound that your body makes!!



    I am talking about epinephrine!!! Perhaps better known as adrenaline. Yep, sounds almost too simple to be cutting edge. But let me tell you, it works!! And not only does it work, you can actually see it work.



    When you add epinephrine to a carrier base (like the one for Liposolv?) and apply it to your skin, something very odd happens after about 10 ?20 minutes. Your skin starts to turn white! This effect is called blanching, and is the result of very potent vasoconstriction (don?t worry, this effect is temporary and is pretty much over within 45 minutes).



    Now why is this so exciting to us? Because it means that blood flow in your skin is temporarily being shut down. As a consequence of this, the active ingredients in the rest of the Liposolv? will have much less chance of being taken up by the dermal blood flow and so instead will be able to permeate right on down to the subcutaneous fat.



    Of course this is only one aspect as to why epinephrine is such an exciting ingredient. The other is the fact that it?s in and of itself such a powerful fat melter! Epinephrine is a strong beta-adrenergic agonist and when such compounds activate adipose cell beta- receptors they initiate a cascade of events resulting in fatty acid release from stored fat.





    The cAMP factor

    The first and most important of these events is the elevation of a chemical messenger called cyclic-AMP (cAMP). Epinephrine elevates cAMP by upregulating an enzyme in the fat cells called adenylate cyclase. Well interestingly enough, there is another amazing compound called forskolin that upregulates adenylate cyclase and raises cAMP through an entirely different mechanism ? one that does not involve beta-adrenergic receptors at all. So to maximize cAMP production, in addition to epinephrine, Liposolv? also contains 95% forskolin extract.



    So what we have here are two very potent and divergent ways to raise the fat burning powerhouse cAMP. There are two enemies of cAMP however:



    Phosphodiesterase enzyme and the adenosine receptors.




    When your fat cells see there is too much cAMP around they want to destroy it ? and they do so by using an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase. Sounds like what we would want to do now is find a way to shut down phosphodiestrase, so cAMP can stick around and melt some fat!



    As far as the adenosine receptors go, these are located on the surface of the fat cells. They bind to a compound your body makes called adenosine, and when they do so they send a signal to your fat cells to stop making cAMP. We definitely want to knock out this bad boy too if we can.



    The answer to combating both of these enemies of cAMP lies in theophylline, which is a powerful member of a class of compounds known as the methylxanthines. Theophylline will inhibit phosphodiesterase in the fat cells, so that cAMP will degrade much less readily. Theophylline will also bind and block adenosine receptors, so that their negative contribution is eliminated also.



    The licorice factor



    Well, what I have spelled out for you so far are some very impressive lipolytic ingredients, as well as a nifty way to make sure these compounds are absorbed efficiently right where you want them to be ? the subcutaneous fat.



    But what about that second big conundrum I talked about that gets in the way of these topical fat burners exerting their full effect? I am talking about your body?s dastardly enzymatic mechanisms that it can turn on to counteract the lipolytic activities of all these wonderful ingredients.



    One of the major enzymes your body uses to regulate fat storage and release was only recently discovered. It is called 11B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type-1, or 11-HSD1 for short.



    What 11-HSD1 does is regulate the amount of cortisol in the fat cells. Cortisol does a couple of very bad things to fat cells. First of all, it promotes the storage of new fat (triglycerides) into existing fat cells. Not only that, but cortisol also stimulates the production of new fat cells (a process called preadipocyte differentiation).



    So even though you may be melting off some of that fat with the lipolytic ingredients I mentioned earlier, your body will just respond by storing more fat. But not only that, it will also start making more fat cells!



    So we have to find a way to lower cortisol levels in the fat cells by inhibiting 11-HSD1. And this can be done by a compound extracted from licorice called Glycyrrhetinic acid (GA)



    Now this is not just theory, some researchers actually made a cream out of GA and administered them to women?s thighs (one thigh got the GA, the other thigh got placebo cream). What they found was the circumference of the GA

    thighs, and the amount of subcutaneous fat in the GA thighs, were significantly reduced compared to the placebo thighs [Armanini D et.al., Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application?. Steroids, 2005 Jul;70(8):538-42].



    Now if GA alone can do that, think of what might happen with all the other Liposolv ingredients thrown in there too!! Not only that, but think if you replaced the cream with a much more effective penetrating vehicle such as the USP DMSO/isopropanol mixture found in Liposolv!!!!

  2. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

  3. New Member
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    190

    Reputation

    how much?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    is a spayer or "gel pump"????

    i need one!
  5. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Suggested retail is $59.99, but of course it will be much cheaper online.
  6. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1264

    Reputation

    interesting product, very innovative.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  7. New Member
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    190

    Reputation

    how many times a day do you have to use it?
  8. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    is a spayer or "gel pump"????

    i need one!
    It is a spray.

    Up to 7 sprays per application twice per day. No need to rub it in.
  9. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    It is a spray.

    Up to 7 sprays per application twice per day. No need to rub it in.
    like SKULPT=(leaking bottle) ...........but 7 spray's much? if yours change for pump is more ml per application?
  10. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Gonna be getting some testers for this real soon
  11. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Gonna be getting some testers for this real soon
    Great i`m waiting!!!!!

  12. Advanced Member
    Jbrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    3185

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post
    Liposolv


    The Solution to site specific fat loss!!



    What is Liposolv? ? Liposolv is a synergistic blend of nutritional supplements formulated with the purpose of targeting trouble areas of the body. This formula is further advanced by utilizing a delivery system that encourages it to reach under the skin where fat tries to hide!



    To understand the brilliance of Liposolv? you have to understand the function of the ingredients. Let?s look at one in particular. This ingredient not only is an incredibly active lipolytic (fat burning) agent in its own right but it also has a side effect ? a side effect which greatly potentiates the delivery of everything else in the formula.



    OK, lets step back



    Let us first go back and discuss what a topical fat reducer actually is? Okay, maybe you are new to all of this. So if you are not aware, these are creams, lotions or liquids containing special fat burning ingredients. You apply these to your skin, after which they should absorb through your skin, hopefully making their way to the fat under the skin (called the subcutaneous fat). When these fat burning ingredients encounter this fat, they are supposed to induce metabolic reactions which causes the fat to be released into the blood stream as free-fatty acids. In other words, they melt that fat away.



    Well in theory this is great. And there are a few nice active ingredients; such as the methylxanthines - that if were able to make it to the subcutaneous fat, they really would do a nice job breaking it down for release.



    However, this does not always work well in theory. Why? Well, for a couple of reasons. First and foremost because it?s pretty difficult to get these actives down into the fat underneath the skin. Getting them through the first layer of the skin (the stratum corneum) is hard enough, then what is really hard is not having them get swished away into the general circulation by the ample blood flow in the dermis (the main skin layer). If it can get through this though, then it?s clear sailing to the subcutaneous fat.



    Secondly, your body is pretty efficient at finding ways to keep its fat from being broken down ? even under the onslaught of powerful lipolytic agents such as the one we have mentioned. It has key enzymes that it can turn up or turn down to keep the ?fat storing thermostat? pretty much where it wants it to stay.



    Well, Liposolv has two novel ingredients that I believe will go a long way in solving these two big roadblocks to spot reduction efficacy.


    Is your adrenaline pumping?


    Remember one of the first problems I mentioned? The one about so little of the ingredients you apply to your skin making their way to subcutaneous fat because they get swept away by the dermal blood vessels? Well, we have something to really help solve that. But not only does this stuff help solve this problem, this stuff probably just happens to be the most lipolytic (fat burning) compound that your body makes!!



    I am talking about epinephrine!!! Perhaps better known as adrenaline. Yep, sounds almost too simple to be cutting edge. But let me tell you, it works!! And not only does it work, you can actually see it work.



    When you add epinephrine to a carrier base (like the one for Liposolv?) and apply it to your skin, something very odd happens after about 10 ?20 minutes. Your skin starts to turn white! This effect is called blanching, and is the result of very potent vasoconstriction (don?t worry, this effect is temporary and is pretty much over within 45 minutes).



    Now why is this so exciting to us? Because it means that blood flow in your skin is temporarily being shut down. As a consequence of this, the active ingredients in the rest of the Liposolv? will have much less chance of being taken up by the dermal blood flow and so instead will be able to permeate right on down to the subcutaneous fat.



    Of course this is only one aspect as to why epinephrine is such an exciting ingredient. The other is the fact that it?s in and of itself such a powerful fat melter! Epinephrine is a strong beta-adrenergic agonist and when such compounds activate adipose cell beta- receptors they initiate a cascade of events resulting in fatty acid release from stored fat.





    The cAMP factor

    The first and most important of these events is the elevation of a chemical messenger called cyclic-AMP (cAMP). Epinephrine elevates cAMP by upregulating an enzyme in the fat cells called adenylate cyclase. Well interestingly enough, there is another amazing compound called forskolin that upregulates adenylate cyclase and raises cAMP through an entirely different mechanism ? one that does not involve beta-adrenergic receptors at all. So to maximize cAMP production, in addition to epinephrine, Liposolv? also contains 95% forskolin extract.



    So what we have here are two very potent and divergent ways to raise the fat burning powerhouse cAMP. There are two enemies of cAMP however:



    Phosphodiesterase enzyme and the adenosine receptors.




    When your fat cells see there is too much cAMP around they want to destroy it ? and they do so by using an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase. Sounds like what we would want to do now is find a way to shut down phosphodiestrase, so cAMP can stick around and melt some fat!



    As far as the adenosine receptors go, these are located on the surface of the fat cells. They bind to a compound your body makes called adenosine, and when they do so they send a signal to your fat cells to stop making cAMP. We definitely want to knock out this bad boy too if we can.



    The answer to combating both of these enemies of cAMP lies in theophylline, which is a powerful member of a class of compounds known as the methylxanthines. Theophylline will inhibit phosphodiesterase in the fat cells, so that cAMP will degrade much less readily. Theophylline will also bind and block adenosine receptors, so that their negative contribution is eliminated also.



    The licorice factor



    Well, what I have spelled out for you so far are some very impressive lipolytic ingredients, as well as a nifty way to make sure these compounds are absorbed efficiently right where you want them to be ? the subcutaneous fat.



    But what about that second big conundrum I talked about that gets in the way of these topical fat burners exerting their full effect? I am talking about your body?s dastardly enzymatic mechanisms that it can turn on to counteract the lipolytic activities of all these wonderful ingredients.



    One of the major enzymes your body uses to regulate fat storage and release was only recently discovered. It is called 11B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type-1, or 11-HSD1 for short.



    What 11-HSD1 does is regulate the amount of cortisol in the fat cells. Cortisol does a couple of very bad things to fat cells. First of all, it promotes the storage of new fat (triglycerides) into existing fat cells. Not only that, but cortisol also stimulates the production of new fat cells (a process called preadipocyte differentiation).



    So even though you may be melting off some of that fat with the lipolytic ingredients I mentioned earlier, your body will just respond by storing more fat. But not only that, it will also start making more fat cells!



    So we have to find a way to lower cortisol levels in the fat cells by inhibiting 11-HSD1. And this can be done by a compound extracted from licorice called Glycyrrhetinic acid (GA)



    Now this is not just theory, some researchers actually made a cream out of GA and administered them to women?s thighs (one thigh got the GA, the other thigh got placebo cream). What they found was the circumference of the GA

    thighs, and the amount of subcutaneous fat in the GA thighs, were significantly reduced compared to the placebo thighs [Armanini D et.al., Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application?. Steroids, 2005 Jul;70(8):538-42].



    Now if GA alone can do that, think of what might happen with all the other Liposolv ingredients thrown in there too!! Not only that, but think if you replaced the cream with a much more effective penetrating vehicle such as the USP DMSO/isopropanol mixture found in Liposolv!!!!
    Is this the same prodcut that was out in 2006? Seems like same write up.

    Is it availble in stores now ? I couldnt find it

    Intrested in giving this a try as If it is the same product I didnt get a chance to try it in 06
  13. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Yes it is the same product that was released previously.


    Pssst: There's new thread in the company promo section....we need testers
  14. Advanced Member
    Jbrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    3185

    Reputation

    Nice I will look for the thread. When will you be picking people ?

    What time frame will the beta and retail product be out

    cheers
  15. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    The promo thread will close on Friday.

    I'll get back to you with a better time frame when I find out.
  16. New Member
    chzcake01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    131

    Reputation

    any updates on when liposolv will be available?
  17. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am intrigued by this. But please explain one thing to me... how in the world is Epinephrine legal in this product?
    The Historic PES Legend
  18. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,395
    Rep Power
    791063

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    let us know when your taking more apps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am intrigued by this. But please explain one thing to me... how in the world is Epinephrine legal in this product?
    Epinephrine (also referred to as adrenaline; see Terminology) is a hormone and neurotransmitter[1] that participates in the "fight or flight" response of the sympathetic nervous system.[2] It is a catecholamine, a sympathomimetic monoamine produced by the adrenal glands from the amino acids phenylalanine and tyrosine.
  20. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Epinephrine (also referred to as adrenaline; see Terminology) is a hormone and neurotransmitter[1] that participates in the "fight or flight" response of the sympathetic nervous system.[2] It is a catecholamine, a sympathomimetic monoamine produced by the adrenal glands from the amino acids phenylalanine and tyrosine.
    I know what adrenaline is. I don't understand what your post is meant to convey. I asked about the legality of said hormone. Being produced by the adrenals from different amino acids means nothing. Otherwise Testosterone would be legal since it is just mostly cholesterol.
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I know what adrenaline is. I don't understand what your post is meant to convey. I asked about the legality of said hormone. Being produced by the adrenals from different amino acids means nothing. Otherwise Testosterone would be legal since it is just mostly cholesterol.
    Because it is a topical supplement.
  22. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Because it is a topical supplement.
    What makes it being a topical make it legal... again I refer to testosterone with androgel.
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    What makes it being a topical make it legal... again I refer to testosterone with androgel.
    Ill ask PA and get back to ya.
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Epinephrine (also referred to as adrenaline; see Terminology) is a hormone and neurotransmitter[1] that participates in the "fight or flight" response of the sympathetic nervous system.[2] It is a catecholamine, a sympathomimetic monoamine produced by the adrenal glands from the amino acids phenylalanine and tyrosine.
    great answer...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Because it is a topical supplement.
    .........are you serious?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  26. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Ill ask PA and get back to ya.

    from PA

    epinephrine is a naturally occuring compound. its use in liposolv is as a topical lipolytic for spot reduction of fat. it has never been marketed for this purpose before, and never has been applied to the FDA for use as a drug for this purpose to my knowledge
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So basically you're saying that you have no idea about any of this and PA is all-knowing?

    I would seriously reconsider selling epinepherine in a dietary supplement
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just looked it up. Epinepherine is an FDA regulated compound that requires FDA approval. This was told to be by 2 different US Chemical suppliers.



    Just like you can't sell phenylephedrine in a dietary supplement.



    Another study says they are not FDA regulated, but also not FDA unregulated. They also include this:

    Two deaths have been attributed to the lay use of compound topical anesthetics. In response, the FDA has announced the strengthening of its efforts against unapproved drug products.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    "So basically you're saying that you have no idea about any of this and PA is all-knowing?

    I would seriously reconsider selling epinepherine in a dietary supplement "


    They do post in another thread that this product is licensed from Patrick Arnold.
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    "So basically you're saying that you have no idea about any of this and PA is all-knowing?

    I would seriously reconsider selling epinepherine in a dietary supplement "


    They do post in another thread that this product is licensed from Patrick Arnold.
    They need to put it right on the label to protect their company
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  31. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    They need to put it right on the label to protect their company

    The product is Licensed from Patrick Arnold. Remind me when you have a promo thread so I can come visit as well.
  32. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Perhaps but that why Fit n Firm referenced Patrick Arnold.
  33. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Doesn't matter who it is licensed from. I don't think the street dealers got a break cause they licensed their coke from Pablo Escobar.
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Was that in response to me or Fit N Firm?
  35. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Doesn't matter who it is licensed from. I don't think the street dealers got a break cause they licensed their coke from Pablo Escobar.
    If you have a problem with it, contact patrick arnold.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BETTER BODY SPORTS presents: LiPOSoLV
    By ripnlean in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:37 PM
  2. BBS needs Liposolv testers!
    By 0verc0m3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 07:24 PM
  3. liposolv bad for kidneys
    By skull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 09:32 AM
  4. liposolv/ergo
    By skull in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 12:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in