KJ's Road to Recovery with PCT Complete (sponsored)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So Today was officially Day 1 of my PCT after a light 3 weeker of 10mg SD/day. I gained about 4 lbs and some decent strength without any bloat or fat gained. Weight as of today is 234. I am running this PCT solo with BBS Complete PCT......unless I feel that recovery is not coming along as it should. I have no doubt that this will go well I am just putting that out there. I have a great history of quick recovery with lab tests to back it up so this should go very smoothly.
Expectations..... Increased libido, some nice pumps, and other great things. I think after considering the amount of ATD I am not worried about the sore joints so much. The estro rebound still kind of scares me especially after coming of SD so I may run 1 pack a day for the 4 and 5th week instead of 2 a day. I will adjust as my body tells me. Thanks again to BBS for this opportunity. I hope this log puts this on the front line of OTC PCT for everyone.

Bloodwork will be posted at the end of this run!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay so here we go for some update. I know its too early for anything big so Ill give my initial impressions of everything else.

Packaging:
10/10 Although my bottle had no label the label I can see online is very clean and I like it.
Convenience:
10/10 I am a huge fan of packs. I hate sorting pills at the beggining of every week into my pill box. This is a no brainer, 1 pack in the morning and 1 pack at night: great stuff!
Profile:
10/10 This is by far the most complete OTC PCT I have ever seen. Although I questioned the ATD dosage I did not take into consideration the Cissus dosage in it to counter any joint problems.
Value:
I am leaving this one blank. Nutra doesnt carry it yet but the price on other sites is on the high side compared to other PCT products out there. But if this product works as well as it potentially can the price will be justified.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Okay so here we go for some update. I know its too early for anything big so Ill give my initial impressions of everything else.

Packaging:
10/10 Although my bottle had no label the label I can see online is very clean and I like it.
Convenience:
10/10 I am a huge fan of packs. I hate sorting pills at the beggining of every week into my pill box. This is a no brainer, 1 pack in the morning and 1 pack at night: great stuff!
Profile:
10/10 This is by far the most complete OTC PCT I have ever seen. Although I questioned the ATD dosage I did not take into consideration the Cissus dosage in it to counter any joint problems.
Value:
I am leaving this one blank. Nutra doesnt carry it yet but the price on other sites is on the high side compared to other PCT products out there. But if this product works as well as it potentially can the price will be justified.
Hopefully NP will have it in the near future.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Almost 1 week in...

So tomorrow will be an official week into my PCT using Complete PCT. So far nothing but good stuff to report.

I am already seeing an increase in libido. It didnt drop off during cycle but it now seems above average.

I have gained 2 more pound so far during PCT which is normal for me after and SD cycle so thats normal.

Joints feel real good.

I have noticed and increase in sleep quality which always gets hit hard during an SD run!

I look a bit harder in the chest and shoulders. I know that water weight with SD is uncommon but I may have had some carb spill over and I am just tightening up now.

So far so good. If things continue like this I see a PCT that I can cruise through!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
All's well it sounds!
Hopefully the rest of PCT is great, and that you've found a product you can trust!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, keep posting updates, sub'd.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

Hey bro, I'm looking to use this product in the future. Overall do you feel confident with this product?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

Hey bro, I'm looking to use this product in the future. Overall do you feel confident with this product?
In all honesty and confidence I can say that this products profile is unrivaled in PCT products. I cannot make any crazy claims about its effectiveness yet. I am however very comfortable using this without a SERM. I have one on hand obviously as it would be dumb to go into PCT without one. I will give a full review with bloodwork to back it at the end of this run :yup:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So tomorrow will be an official week into my PCT using Complete PCT. So far nothing but good stuff to report.

I am already seeing an increase in libido. It didnt drop off during cycle but it now seems above average.

I have gained 2 more pound so far during PCT which is normal for me after and SD cycle so thats normal.

Joints feel real good.

I have noticed and increase in sleep quality which always gets hit hard during an SD run!

I look a bit harder in the chest and shoulders. I know that water weight with SD is uncommon but I may have had some carb spill over and I am just tightening up now.

So far so good. If things continue like this I see a PCT that I can cruise through!

WOOT :D glad to hear all is going smooth for ya ! looking buff in your avy :p

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOOT :D glad to hear all is going smooth for ya ! looking buff in your avy :p
"I'm not satisfied until every vein is forced up against my skin. Look how vascular I am Brian. If there's one thing women love it's a vascular man. I've got veins, they carry blood all over my bady. That's how John Mayer would say it. Bady." - Stewie

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
"I'm not satisfied until every vein is forced up against my skin. Look how vascular I am Brian. If there's one thing women love it's a vascular man. I've got veins, they carry blood all over my bady. That's how John Mayer would say it. Bady." - Stewie
Why do I hear Stewie's voice when I read that? HAHA!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the absence everyone!

Sorry I have been out I am currently out of town with limited computer access until the 22nd. I will continue to update as often as possible.

So we are rapidly approaching the end of week 2 and this product has sold itself to me. I am leaner than at the start and I am holding very little water. My joints actually feel better than on cycle and I can only attribute that to the hefty dosage of Cissus in it.

Mood has been fantastic and I am actually sleeping normally again. That SD REALLY ****ed my sleep up.

Weight has leveled off completely but my strength is still steadily climbing at a noticable rate.

You guys definetly have a winner here. I can't wait for the next two weeks and to see the Bloodwork when I get it done. So far this is my fave OTC PCT by far.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I have been out I am currently out of town with limited computer access until the 22nd. I will continue to update as often as possible.

So we are rapidly approaching the end of week 2 and this product has sold itself to me. I am leaner than at the start and I am holding very little water. My joints actually feel better than on cycle and I can only attribute that to the hefty dosage of Cissus in it.

Mood has been fantastic and I am actually sleeping normally again. That SD REALLY ****ed my sleep up.

Weight has leveled off completely but my strength is still steadily climbing at a noticable rate.

You guys definetly have a winner here. I can't wait for the next two weeks and to see the Bloodwork when I get it done. So far this is my fave OTC PCT by far.

Great to hear !!! :)

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards

Favorite is a word I like to hear! :D

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Favorite, solid, awesome, all good words that describe BBS' complete PCT! :mischievous:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back again for the first time....

I am back home and killing it in the gym.

Not surprising things are still going extremely well. No more weight gain, I actually lost about a pound and a half. I have really hardened up so far.

Strength is leveling off but not dropping at all. So far I have gained in both weight and strength since the end of my cycle.

I am sleeping OK these days. Not that super good sleep that I was having. Been real stressed lately so that's probably to blame.

Libido has been above average throughout. Higher than average for sure.

My pump has been pretty sick in the gym. Not quite "on" feeling but pretty awesome. It also seems to last quite a bit longer. Did chest the other day and a few hours later I was still swelled up a bit.

I will continue to update as often as possible. I think the results I have seen so far more than speak for them selves on the quality of this product.

Till next time......:moon:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Last week and pushing hard.....

So I am officially into my last week of PCT with BBS Complete PCT. SO far the results speak for themselves.

Mood: Alpha....like I am still ON

Sleep: First well above average now slightly better than average

Strength: Increased since cycle end. Still rising regularly.

Weight: Seems that I dried out while running this. Lost 3 lbs but all was visibly fat and not muscle. Seeing striations in my shoulders that I have never seen before.

Joints: BIG Improvement over normal. Just recently started getting some elbox pain but that has been a struggle for me for a long time.

Libido: Just above average. I was way up but I would say at this point just above average.

Endurance: This is something I hadn't commented on but have seen a pretty big improvement as well. I am definitely squeaking out more reps when I feel finished.

Overall impression at this point is outstanding. I am a for sure repeat buyer. I think for a mild cycle this could be a nice OTC. I personally almost always run a SERM but 3 weeks of 10mgs SD this would appear to be more than sufficient. The numbers will tell the true story but I feel great. Looking forward to this last week.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
"Endurance: This is something I hadn't commented on but have seen a pretty big improvement as well. I am definitely squeaking out more reps when I feel finished."

Good observation on this because my endurance was also up too. I have to agree with all your comments on this!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"Endurance: This is something I hadn't commented on but have seen a pretty big improvement as well. I am definitely squeaking out more reps when I feel finished."

Good observation on this because my endurance was also up too. I have to agree with all your comments on this!
Glad to hear you concur. I don't know why the endurance thing went under the radar but I was killing shoulders today and noticed that far past my normal fatigue I was still pushing strong. Very nice effect as most supplements in general, other than Beta Alanine, dont improve my endurance all that much.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Destroyed back today and felt amazing as I have throughout this PCT. I did however get back on a scale because I have noticed I am shedding fat. I am officially down 5 lbs from then end of my cycle......HOWEVER.....not in a bad way! It would seem that I have done nothing but shed water and fat. Not sure what mechanism is working the fat aspect but even my wife commented that I looked "harder and leaner". Either way its awesome and I love it.......going to miss this when its all over. I can honestly say that this PCT has helped solidify the gains that I was looking for with my cycle. I got bigger while on and it seems that I am recomping while in PCT. That s hit rocks!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So as it comes to an end.......

Things have been going excellent. I feel more than recovered at this point. Usually after PCT I feel recovered like...back to baseline recovered. At this point I feel like I am running a test booster solo. Good sh1t guys! A real winner here. With two days left all I can say as I wish i could run another 30 days. Blood work has been scheduled to be drawn on Monday the 5th. I hope the numbers back up what I am feeling. I can't imagine feeling this good without the levels to back it up. I will be interested in Total T, Free T, Estradiol. I will also post some liver values if I can talk the doc into pulling those as well. I recently had a metabolic panel done with a CBC, and electrolytes and all were well within normal ranges. Ill try to get the numbers for you. Recently meaning a week ago. The hormone panel will cover all the bases.....will update again and post some Pics.....even though I didn't take any pre-PCT.....Just to show what I am working with......you know....not the fat guy who makes up logs and sells his **** on EBay....yes that has happened before by people on this board.....and everyone wonders why they promise pics and never post them....anyway enough of my babbling....later

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Things have been going excellent. I feel more than recovered at this point. Usually after PCT I feel recovered like...back to baseline recovered. At this point I feel like I am running a test booster solo. Good sh1t guys! A real winner here. With two days left all I can say as I wish i could run another 30 days. Blood work has been scheduled to be drawn on Monday the 5th. I hope the numbers back up what I am feeling. I can't imagine feeling this good without the levels to back it up. I will be interested in Total T, Free T, Estradiol. I will also post some liver values if I can talk the doc into pulling those as well. I recently had a metabolic panel done with a CBC, and electrolytes and all were well within normal ranges. Ill try to get the numbers for you. Recently meaning a week ago. The hormone panel will cover all the bases.....will update again and post some Pics.....even though I didn't take any pre-PCT.....Just to show what I am working with......you know....not the fat guy who makes up logs and sells his **** on EBay....yes that has happened before by people on this board.....and everyone wonders why they promise pics and never post them....anyway enough of my babbling....later

Nice !!! Its been awesome having you test our product :) Looking forward to the lab results when you get them. Im very happy you enjoyed the product and that you were able to lose fat while retaining muscle. Keep your eyes open for other opps in the future.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"Nice !!! Its been awesome having you test our product Looking forward to the lab results when you get them. Im very happy you enjoyed the product and that you were able to lose fat while retaining muscle. Keep your eyes open for other opps in the future."

No doubt...will absolutely look for more opportunities to test for you guys!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
You've done a great job!
Glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed following :)

Psyched to see blood tests too!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The fun has come to an end....

SO yesterday was my official last day of my test of BBS PCT COMPLETE. I will be giving my final review tommorrow and will be having blood taken on MOnday. Results should be in by Wednesday or Thursday. Its been a fun ride and I once again thank BBS for this oppurtunity. Will update tomorrow.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The moment you've all been waiting for.........

The blood work results are in...............and not surprisingly........AMAZING!

I do not have a print out as the test was in-house for my doc. He emailed the results and in his words..."Your a very healthy 27 year old male." Normal ranges are in paranthesis followed by my numbers:

Estradiol (0-53) 18
Testosterone, Serum (241-827) 598 <--- was high 600's 8 months ago
DHEA Sulfate (120-520) 286
Estrone , Serum (12-72) 30
SHBG (13-71) 21

I am a little irritated with my doc as I asked him to check total Free test and percentage but he did not put it in obviously. I think these results speak for them selves.

My cycle was 21 days of SD @ 10mg/day for those who didn't follow along and are seeing this.

Final Review I give this product a 9 of 10. The only reason it didn't get a 10 out of 10 is because I did not see the large boost in libido that I usually get towards the end of PCT. Everything else about this just flat out works. Price point for these kind of results is spot on. Packaging is the most convenient of any product I have every used....period. This is a true winner guys. No more complaining about multiple bottle for PCT. This has it all!

I would like to thank BBS first and foremost for this opportunity. I hope that this log has been infromative and will help many people out in the future. I would test another product for you guys in a heart beat. For those reading....questions? Ask away....

PS- I didn't forget about pics.....will post tommorrow or Friday at the latest.....until then.......:cheers:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW......not one reply.....i figured people would be all over this like flies on S. Oh well. Anyway guys....the ride was fun. I wish I had another pack of this stuff so I could continue to run it for another month. I am still making gains and I am getting leaner. As I said before.....any question...feel free to ask.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The pics I promised

These did not come out as well as I hoped.....not sure why I am posting them but I guess why not:
[/IMG]
I have been cutting so my chest mass is down a bit more than I would like but Ill post the NOW pick and then end of my bulk pic as well.
END bulk @ 235
[/IMG]

Last edited:
0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Well even though you didn't get the all the tests you hoped, the results you did get certainly prove that you're recovered and doing very well!

Glad you enjoyed your cycle and PCT, and it's been great following it.

Glad to see the progress pictures too! Thanks for posting them even if you're disappointed with the quality of them :)