FAQ-BBS EUPHORX

Status
Not open for further replies.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]If you like sex you will love this!

Better Body Sports brings to you a new innovation in sexual stimulation. Introducing EuphorX! A blend of sexual stimulants and euphoria ingredients that give you a total mind & body experience for both males & females. Using EuphorX customers have reported increased libido, less stress & anxiety, and increased sensation of touch. See what customers have said about taking EuphorX.[/size]

"I took EuphorX for the first time last night and what a difference! Most sexual stimulants I have taken gave me more side effects than results. EuphorX was the opposite! I would definitely recommend this to my friends"

Mike from Atlanta, Ga

"My husband and I just tried your EuphorX product. Wow! We both had an amazing experience. I'd like to buy three bottles please."

Karla from Las vegas, NV

"EuphorX really gets the job done! I don't know how ya'll can make a product so good for so little money. I'd like to buy another bottle if I could"

Tom from Galveston, TX

These are just a few of the positive responses we have recieved regarding EuphorX. So don't take our word for it...take theirs! Give EuphorX a try and make what you already love even better!

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Serving per Container: 5

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Blend 1800mg*
(Kana, 5-HTP, Passion Flower, GABA, Yohimbe HCL)
*Daily value not established

SUGGESTED USE: Take 2 capsules 60 minutes prior to sexual activity. Do not exceed one serving per day.

WARNING: This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take this product if you have any medical conditions and/or are taking any prescription medication(s). Discontinue use if experiencing any adverse side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.