Coming soon! Complete PCT

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
We are very excited about the release of this product. It will cover all bases of PCT. Here is a small portion of what it will address:

Multi-Vitamin

Estrogen Control

Prolaction Control

Testosterone Booster

Anti-oxidants

Liver Support

Blood Pressure Support

Cholesterol Support

Joint Support

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
wow great looking profile!! definitely looking forward to giving this a run in a future PCT. any ETA on this yet?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I am being told about 2 weeks for its release.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Tell the boss 2 weeks is 2 weeks too long :p
I would and all, but he signs the pay checks. I cant wait to use this one myself. I am tired of opening 20 bottles a day to get all that I need:)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The FAQ thread is locked, but I was wondering if the formulator might explain his/her choice of including Chaste Berry (Vitex Agnus Castus) in the formula? I ask this because of a study in mice (albeit not humans) that showed a decrease in LH and TT. See PMID: 19070148

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The FAQ thread is locked, but I was wondering if the formulator might explain his/her choice of including Chaste Berry (Vitex Agnus Castus) in the formula? I ask this because of a study in mice (albeit not humans) that showed a decrease in LH and TT. See PMID: 19070148

I dont have all the info since the product is not released yet, but .....

A study has found that treatment of 20 healthy men with higher doses of Vitex Agnus-castus was associated with a slight reduction of prolactin levels, whereas lower doses caused a slight increase as compared to doses of placebo.[8] A decrease of prolactin will influence levels of Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estrogen in women; and testosterone in men.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9021345&dopt=Abstract

It is used in some supplements for male bodybuilders as a secondary component because of its effects on testosterone levels

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont have all the info since the product is not released yet, but .....

A study has found that treatment of 20 healthy men with higher doses of Vitex Agnus-castus was associated with a slight reduction of prolactin levels, whereas lower doses caused a slight increase as compared to doses of placebo.[8] A decrease of prolactin will influence levels of Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estrogen in women; and testosterone in men.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9021345&dopt=Abstract

It is used in some supplements for male bodybuilders as a secondary component because of its effects on testosterone levels
Wow your a rep for them, how did I miss this?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATD is gonna be banned....jus sayin, so it wont be in your product very long.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. We are very excited about people trying this product.