BBS wants to hear which products you would like to test !

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Am I blind because I can't find a label/info on Carnivore.
    No, there isn't one yet (it's coming).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    would slipping euphorx into my wife's drink count as testing it?
    Classic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. c-bolic, phoenix, testify.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  4. Testify is currently getting a makeover Be on the lookout for the new formula!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Testify is currently getting a makeover Be on the lookout for the new formula!!!!
    It should be damn potent too! Higher and more effective dosages!

  6. good deal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. c-bolic for me would be my first time using that high of extract the results would be very intersting

  8. keep them coming

  9. Hey Fit, been a while girl, i wish you and your company nothing but the best, i just looked through the products they all look solid and no BS, thats all we can ask for and well decent prices hehe

    keep in touch!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    Hey Fit, been a while girl, i wish you and your company nothing but the best, i just looked through the products they all look solid and no BS, thats all we can ask for and well decent prices hehe

    keep in touch!
    Dayuuuuuum where you been Nice to see you around and THANKS !

  11. Whey protein/L-glutamine/Waxy Maize at high numbers sence im bulking Ive not used but one other waxy so im very interested to see if it works for me this time. As for glutamine ive used it but really to tell u the truth never seen any significant changes in anything that would be worth noting.

  12. Is there anyone coming off a cycle soon that would be interested in Complete PCT?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Is there anyone coming off a cycle soon that would be interested in Complete PCT?
    WTF you trying to cause a war here

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    WTF you trying to cause a war here
    Yup, that's just it. Sorry I realized this was the wrong section. I am still learning this board. I am 99% sales...1% board rep. Bare with me.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Yup, that's just it. Sorry I realized this was the wrong section. I am still learning this board. I am 99% sales...1% board rep. Bare with me.
    its not the wrong section really but a separate thread would get more attention

  16. C-Bolic would fit in perfect with my cut right now... holding on to the strength and muscle gained is a P I T A! Would be glad to do a log on this for 30 or 60 days.

    BTW - Who are your online retailers? I can only find you at bb.com right now.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    C-Bolic would fit in perfect with my cut right now... holding on to the strength and muscle gained is a P I T A! Would be glad to do a log on this for 30 or 60 days.

    BTW - Who are your online retailers? I can only find you at bb.com right now.
    Our main has been brick and mortar stores until recently. If you would like to see us at Nutraplanet you could always request us in their forums. We have some truly exciting products coming in the next 8 weeks or so.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 194
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 05:10 PM
  2. Test Products...
    By boricuarage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 07:00 PM
  3. Every 1o week TRT injections (Test. undecanoate): Anyone hear of it?
    By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 03:55 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 03:30 PM
Log in
Log in