Beast Sports sample recipients

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who here has received samples from Beast after their free sample promo last month, and what were your thoughts on them?

Feel free to post your mini-reviews here, we would love to see some user feedback!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've had a few people telling me they are loving Beast Mode now.
Hoping an AM member wins that tub of Beast Mode up for grabs up facebook ;)

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
I think I like the energy feel I got from 2 Shredded I was dosing at single caps. Using it at work in place of energy drinks, I work 12 hour shifts + lack sleep.

Not sure if I had a good night in the gym when I took the Beast mode or if it was the product but I felt great!

I need more of both for further testing!

(note: I did not take both products on the same day)

Haven't tried the T-booster unsure of why samples are given of said products in the first place.

Thanks for the samples - M.U.D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I like the energy feel I got from 2 Shredded I was dosing at single caps. Using it at work in place of energy drinks, I work 12 hour shifts + lack sleep.

Not sure if I had a good night in the gym when I took the Beast mode or if it was the product but I felt great!

I need more of both for further testing!

(note: I did not take both products on the same day)

Haven't tried the T-booster unsure of why samples are given of said products in the first place.

Thanks for the samples - M.U.D
I hear ya, I'm a shift worker as well, working 12 hour shifts, it's nice to have some sustained energy.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought i put in for samples but i guess not as i didnt receive anything lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit up longhornsp and he might be able to work something out for you.
Or try your luck in our current promo on here and maybe you'll get a whole tub instead of samples ;)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i loved the sample, never reviewed it though. Think i did a review on the 2 shredded.

Bought me a tub of it tonight, very solid pre with no dime.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, I hope you like it, have you tried it before??
I love Beast Mode, hits me just like MV2 but no 1,3 in it. Perfect for me.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Creature (decent citrus flavor) and Beast Mode samples so far. Beast Mode was sufficient. It was a good stim, but I seemed to be rather unfocused. It's worthy of another try; I may have been unfocused for other reasons - who knows. The other two samples are waiting for me...

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have to chime in. Tried beast mode last two workouts legs and back. Really had my internal furnace going with my legs had the sweat pouring off me. Got a nice feeling off of it not a jittery rush but a good energy. The flavor is pretty decent. Should have read the ingredients al little closer 0.0 the first dose I took the creature sample along with it. Could explain the sweat factory effect. Overall nice product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've had a few people telling me they are loving Beast Mode now.
Hoping an AM member wins that tub of Beast Mode up for grabs up facebook ;)
don't know about facebook but i won a tub here....can't wait to try it!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Resurrection of this thread is in effect...
Beast Mode - Got great energy and focus from it. Definitely pushed me to want to do more sets/reps. Worked so well, I bought a tub. Taste was pretty good as well.
Creature - Hard to tell much about a creatine supp from a trial pack, but the taste was good and it mixed well.
2 Shredded - Got a pretty decent energized feeling for a few hours.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Resurrection of this thread is in effect...
Beast Mode - Got great energy and focus from it. Definitely pushed me to want to do more sets/reps. Worked so well, I bought a tub. Taste was pretty good as well.
Creature - Hard to tell much about a creatine supp from a trial pack, but the taste was good and it mixed well.
2 Shredded - Got a pretty decent energized feeling for a few hours.
Wow good deal man. I love Beast Mode!
Creature has been getting pretty popular here lately, it is tasty by itself, and myself and other board members have been trying it out with various BCAA drinks like RecoverPro (raspberry plus Creature is my favorite, has been given the title "ReCreaturePro"), Protocol, and Aminolytes. Also saw someone comment on mixing with Focus XT and loving it. Its versatile in that sense. Add some ice, throw it in a blender, delicious.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow good deal man. I love Beast Mode!
Creature has been getting pretty popular here lately, it is tasty by itself, and myself and other board members have been trying it out with various BCAA drinks like RecoverPro (raspberry plus Creature is my favorite, has been given the title "ReCreaturePro"), Protocol, and Aminolytes. Also saw someone comment on mixing with Focus XT and loving it. Its versatile in that sense. Add some ice, throw it in a blender, delicious.
I'll definitely look into buying some Creature when I run out of the creatine I'm using right now. I love the idea of mixing it with BCAA drinks.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started my own thread with my review. My bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
beast mode is pretty good....decent energy and gives better pumps than without it....best thing i like about it is the high amount of beta alanine-it had been quite awhile since i got the tingles from a preworkout!!!!

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
beast mode is pretty good....decent energy and gives better pumps than without it....best thing i like about it is the high amount of beta alanine-it had been quite awhile since i got the tingles from a preworkout!!!!
Glad you like :D

New flavors coming very soon!

I started my own thread with my review. My bad.
Even better. Thank you!

Always great to get feedback from you guys that have tried the product

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I love beast mode and creature. ;-)

wdubsf

Awards
I would be interested in trying out some Beast samples and giving feedback, will you be sending anymore out soon?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on Creature for a month now and love it! Swapped from Con-Cret and within 4 days noticed a huge change in strength and endurance. That being said :) I would love to try ur pre-workout if u have any samples laying around :p

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also would love to try Beast Mode and your new Amphetalean powder any chance of getting samples for
these two supplements.

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
Hah i would also like to try it out... but i don't wanna impose since the promos over, could i send you my info longhorn?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
me as well! can i pm you my info?