Awards
  • Established

[h=1]
AMPHETALEAN®
[/h]a professional strength thermogenic
energy complex that helps burn body
fat and increases energy levels while enhancing mood, mental focus,
and clarity.

Amphetalean® is a strong energy formula that gives you a boost and keeps your energy level constant during your training or workout. While elevating your energy levels, Amphetalean® also helps your mind focus and promotes weight loss.

Thiamine and Niacin are key Vitamins that are combined with caffeine to power your body throughout your workout. To support a healthy metabolism, Amphetalean® has the perfect blend of Razberi-K®, evodiamine, hordenine and cAMP to elevate your body’s temperature which allows you to burn extra calories and fat. Amphetalean® is fortified with Beta PEA, Gingko Biloba, and DMAE. Together, they act as a mild stimulant to keep your mind sharp, focused, and on task.

Benefits
The pH Controlled Delivery system allows for better absorption of the active ingredients.

Suggested Use:

As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily for the first 3 days, then continue with 1-2 capsules twice daily. Adjust dosage accordingly and don’t exceed recommended dosage.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where can I purchase Amphetalean and how much will it cost?
Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $29.99)

How many servings per bottle?
90 servings per bottle

How many servings per day?
1-2 servings. Preferably 1 in the AM and 1 PM (optional: one the doses should be taken before a workout or a long study session)

Can I stack other Beast products with Amphetalean?
Absolutely. For the best results, stack with Creature (capsules or powder), BCAA, Beast 100% Whey, and Gargantua. DO NOT stack with 2Shredded as they both contain stimulants.

Does Amphetalean replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio?
No.

Is it necessary to cycle off of Amphetalean?
We recommend you cycle off for a period of 2-4 weeks after every 6-8 weeks of continuous use.

What is the most effective way to dose Amphetalean?
1 serving 30-45 minutes on an empty stomach (in the morning, before a workout, or before work/school/studying, etc)

Should I take it on an empty or full stomach?
Empty stomach will yield the best results, preferably 1.5-2 hours after a whole food meal or 30-45 minutes after a protein shake

How much water should I take Amphetalean with?
6-8 oz of water

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice writeup and product name! And I see raspberry ketones in the ingredient panel :)

Good stuff here Beast Sports!! Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store, solid company here.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much caffeine is in each capsule? It's in a prop blend, I know but could I get an estimate?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much caffeine is in each capsule? It's in a prop blend, I know but could I get an estimate?
Hello Jamesy.
I am not certain as to how much per cap, but I will make a couple assumptions:
1) Being the second ingredient on the list, I would think it accounts for a majority of the 522mg prop blend
2) I would guess up to 200mg, seems this is a pretty standard dose for fat burners

Sorry I didn't answer sooner!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Jamesy.
1) Being the second ingredient on the list, I would think it accounts for a majority of the 522mg prop blend
2) I would guess up to 200mg, seems this is a pretty standard dose for fat burners

I'm just glad I got a response. Prop blends are difficult to gauge as they can be most of the blend or trace amounts.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello Jamesy.

Just about spot on :)

roughly 100 mg a cap