Awards
  • Established

CREATURE® POWDER

a professional strength creatine
blend that uses four of the most
advanced forms available to fuel
muscle growth, increase strength,
and accelerate recovery.*

Now introducing Creature® powder in delicious Citrus flavor for lightning fast absorption.

Creatine is used in intense weight training and endurance activities to fuel your body to push harder, go faster, and recover quicker. Creatine stimulates lean muscle mass, acts as a support system to prevent against muscle breakdown,
and aids in muscle recovery.

Creature® is a blend of four top quality types of Creatine. Creapure® brand Creatine is imported from Germany utilizing a patented manufacturing process, Creatine MagnaPower® is made up of Creatine and Magnesium bound to form Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine AKG is Creatine bound to Alpha-keto-glutaric Acid, and Creatine Anhydrous is Creatine with the water molecule removed. Custom picked, these ingredients are a higher purity and will get absorbed into the body quicker to prevent bloating and intestinal discomfort. Creature® also includes Vanadium Citrate to assure maximum uptake directly to the muscle cells.

Creature® is a core part of any training program to keep you fit and strong.

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, use 1 level scoop with 6 - 8 oz of water 30 min. prior to workout and
again 30 min. after workout.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where can I purchase Creature and how much will it cost?
Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $27.95)

How many servings per tub?
60 servings

How many servings per day?
1-2

Can I stack other Beast products with Creature?
Absolutely. For maximum gains in strength and mass, stack Creature with Predator (or) Beast Mode, Super Test, BCAA, Beast 100% Whey, and Gargantua.

Does Creature replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio?
No.

Is there an age requirement for Creature?
Yes, 18 years old or greater

Is it necessary to cycle off of Creature?
No.

What is the most effective way to dose Creature?
2 servings per day, 5-7 days a week.

Should I take it on an empty or full stomach?
You can take Creature on an empty stomach or with food.

How much water should I take Creature with?
At least 6-8 ounces

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking this will be my next creatine. Any chance you guys will break down the prob blend??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking this will be my next creatine. Any chance you guys will break down the prob blend??
Not sure on that. Longhorns might be able to divulge further. I would recommend it though!
I can say (I'm sure you already know) that Creapure is the highest dosed ingredient in it, that's usually how the ingredient breakdown works, the list goes from highest to lowest.
You can get a month of Creapure powder for a little less than this price but it's nice having all these in one, best of all spectrums.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW guys we will probably run a promo soon, and I'm not 100% certain but Creature may be up for grabs ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly think 2.5 grams of creatine is spot on.
How many people throw some extra creatine in their preworkout, or use creatine intra or post?
Your muscles can only hold so much at a time and if you're already taking in some creatine, the popular 5 gram dose is just going to be too much, slightly wasted IMO.
And if you're like me, you need a creatine product for your off days.
Two servings on off days is 5 grams. A 60 serving bottle of CREATure can last you well over a month!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving creature. Too bad my samples are gone now. I'll tell you what creature stacked with beast mode will soon be my prewo of choice. I love the energy it give plus it seems to really stoke my internal furnace. The two times I have used my had to basically drag me out of the gym ;-) I kept finding exercises I wanted to do outside of my routine lol 8)

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Plus I love the flavor of the two mixed.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm loving creature. Too bad my samples are gone now. I'll tell you what creature stacked with beast mode will soon be my prewo of choice. I love the energy it give plus it seems to really stoke my internal furnace. The two times I have used my had to basically drag me out of the gym ;-) I kept finding exercises I wanted to do outside of my routine lol 8)
I hear ya on that, I have to make it a point to slow down and not do too much lol. I'll be running around the gym looking for exercises to do between sets

Plus I love the flavor of the two mixed.
this is a really popular choice for most users