Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Beast Mode Write Up and FAQ

BEAST MODE®

a professional strength pre-workout
    blend that energizes the body to
    compete on a higher level.

A professional strength pre-workout formula that takes your performance to the next level. Beast Mode® has been specially designed to ignite new muscle, maximize focus and intensity, and give you the energy to power through your workout from beginning to the end.

Beast Mode® helps the body to increase mass and strength by utilizing the perfect blend of Creapure®, Beta-Alanine, and NO2 boosters. Creapure® is the purest form of Creatine to give you the best results possible. Beta-Alanine and NO2 boosters maximize muscle performance, help you push harder, and dominate your training or competition.

Beast Mode® helps you to focus, concentrate, and keeps your mind sharp. It is a great source of Gingko Biloba and B Vitamins like Thiamine (B1), Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine (B6), and Methylcobalamin (B12); which benefit mood, release stress, and aids memory retention.

Beast Mode® gives you energy to help the mind and body perform at its best and power you through your workout. It provides a level of energy that is constant and balanced to increase stamina without jitters or anxiety.

Benefits
    The powder is quick dissolve and fast acting for immediate results.

Beast Mode® Does not contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranamine, Methylhexaneamine) which has been known to cause heart irregularities, long term dependence, and sexual dysfunction.

Suggested Use
    As a dietary supplement, use 2 level scoops with 8 - 10 oz of water 30 min. prior to workout or any
    physical activity where increased energy and performance are desired.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Where can I purchase Beast Mode and how much will it cost?
    Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $34.99):

How many servings per tub?
    45 servings when using 2 scoops
    90 servings when using 1 scoop

How many servings pre-workout?
    1 serving (2 servings) should be the max dosage needed

Can I stack other Beast products with Beast Mode?
    Absolutely. For maximum gains in strength and mass, stack Beast Mode with Creature (capsules or powder), BCAA, Beast 100% Whey, and Gargantua. Amphetalean or 2Shredded could be used on off days.

Does Beast Mode replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio?
    No.

Is it necessary to cycle off of Beast Mode?
    We recommend you cycle off for a period of 2-4 weeks after every 6-8 weeks of continuous use.

What is the most effective way to dose Beast Mode?
    2 scoops 15-20 minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach

Should I take it on an empty or full stomach?
    Empty stomach will yield the best results, preferably 1.5-2 hours after a whole food meal or 30-45 minutes after a protein shake

How much water should I take Beast Mode with?
    To find your preferred taste, we recommend starting at 12 oz of water and adding as much water as needed (up to 20 oz or more).
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Happy to see another pre-workout not loaded with stimulants. I've always avoided pre-workouts because of this.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i love the name, but you guys haven't received a phone call from marshawn lynch yet?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i love the name, but you guys haven't received a phone call from marshawn lynch yet?
    We have Beast Mode registered trademarked. I have seen a lot of people refer to "being in Beast Mode" when talking about their workouts, its a really popular name when I talk to our customers
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This stuff worked pretty good for me. I'm really glad it doesn't have 1,3 in it. I'm not really biased against it but lately it seems to be the trend and it really says something about a product when they're confident it will do the job and doesn't have a ton of 1,3 know what I mean?
    Good stuff here.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    This stuff worked pretty good for me. I'm really glad it doesn't have 1,3 in it. I'm not really biased against it but lately it seems to be the trend and it really says something about a product when they're confident it will do the job and doesn't have a ton of 1,3 know what I mean?
    Good stuff here.
    Thats basically the "problem" with 1,3...u either love it or hate it. Personally I feel very few stims can match up to it but a lot of people have gotten the negative sides so it's nice to have a product in our line that delivers solid energy on just 150mgs of caffiene (1 scoop). I'm glad u liked it! Keep an eye out for future promos here, we've been giving lots of people opportunities to stack creature powder and beast mode lately and i dont forsee that stopping anytime soon
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    www.beastsports.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Sports

Thats basically the "problem" with 1,3...u either love it or hate it. Personally I feel very few stims can match up to it but a lot of people have gotten the negative sides so it's nice to have a product in our line that delivers solid energy on just 150mgs of caffiene (1 scoop). I'm glad u liked it! Keep an eye out for future promos here, we've been giving lots of people opportunities to stack creature powder and beast mode lately and i dont forsee that stopping anytime soon
    That there, 150mg caffeine, is another added perk. That is plenty, and I like to limit it under 200 to keep cortisol from creeping up. Nice work with this one fellas.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

At 1 scoop you get 90 workouts
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by longhornsp View Post
    We have Beast Mode registered trademarked. I have seen a lot of people refer to "being in Beast Mode" when talking about their workouts, its a really popular name when I talk to our customers
    i agree, it's a great name, maybe i'll try my sample the day i wear my beast mode t shirt to the gym

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 11:50 PM
  2. 1st cycle.......beast mode!!
    By dess in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 01:06 AM