Hemodraulix questions

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Ok, so I've been on hemo for a little while here and I like it a lot, but I was wondering if it should be cycled on and off?

Also, is the amount of AA enough to where if I cycle X-Factor I should stay off Hemo when off of XF?

Thanks for the help.:wave:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
HemodrauliX is only recommended preworkout. It's not recommended for every day usage, b/c its effects may wane with everyday usage. As far as cycling off and on........As long as you're following the recommended usage, there's no manufacturer stated need to cycle off and on. It's my personal opinion that NO products should be cycled. If you continue to use them, then I would suggest using a product like RPN's NoXidant. As far as using it with X-Factor, there's no need to discontinue usage, since you'd only be using HemodrauliX preworkout.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree that preworkout products SHOULD be cycled. However, that is backed up by just my own personal theories.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Hemodraulix for a little over a week. My lifting partner is also using Hemo and often complains of having DOMs in the muscle groups we worked that night. I'm worried that since I don't seem to get noticeable DOMs that I'm not working hard enough in the gym. Hemo is supposed to cause more acid build up in the muscles, which results in more tearing which in turn causes the muscles to be rebuilt bigger, assuming that your body has a sufficient amount of protein. Firstly, am I correct about the effects of Hemo, and secondly, should I be working harder in the to leave the gym slightly sore? (i.e. having a slightly sore chest after doing a bench night)

Thanks for the help

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Hemodraulix for a little over a week. My lifting partner is also using Hemo and often complains of having DOMs in the muscle groups we worked that night. I'm worried that since I don't seem to get noticeable DOMs that I'm not working hard enough in the gym. Hemo is supposed to cause more acid build up in the muscles, which results in more tearing which in turn causes the muscles to be rebuilt bigger, assuming that your body has a sufficient amount of protein. Firstly, am I correct about the effects of Hemo, and secondly, should I be working harder in the to leave the gym slightly sore? (i.e. having a slightly sore chest after doing a bench night)

Thanks for the help
Arachidonic acid causes DOMs, but beta-alanine also neutralizes lactic acid which is also a contributor to DOMs. You shouldn't be expecting to feel sore after every usage of HemodrauliX, b/c its proprietary blend is pretty well rounded and actually promotes endurance. You are likely working out plenty hard, but it probably wouldn't hurt to change things up enough to break up your routine. Your body has an uncanny knack of adapting to certain stresses if they occur the same way over and over again. You could try flip-flopping the order of the exercise that you do on certain days. You could also try to pre-exhaust muscle groups before doing major lifts. Not everyone adapts at the same rate, so don't expect that what is working for your training partner will work for you and vice versa.