Furazadrol

buff18

buff18

Awards
Furazadrol Advice

I have ordered some Furazadrol and after doing lots of reading and research im still concerned about a few things. Wondering if anyone could enlighten me on a few questions. This will be the first time on any sort pro hormone.

1. It seems like a lot are stacking Furazadrol with other pro hormones. I do not want to do this, I'm not looking to get big. I'm running a cycle of this because I'm looking to maintain muscle during a cut phase. The reason I want to try the pro hormone is that the last time I tried to cut I lost pretty much all of my gains and lost a lot of strength. So my first question is, do I need to take any sort of test booster with this to support natural levels during the cycle?

2. I've read a lot about PCT. Though not clear on what kinda PCT I should do if only taking Furazadrol. Im wondering if a test booster would be enough to get natural levels back. I do have a bottle of T-Bomb 2 that I have never used and was wondering if something like that would be good enough for PCT support for Furazadrol. I would use a SERM if recommended, but it seems there is conflicting information to suggest if I actually need it after a cycle of Furazadrol. What would you suggest for PCT?

Finally, I'm gonna be patient and try to learn as much as possible before starting this. So your help is greatly appreciated. Like I said the last time I tried cut I lost too much muscle. I've never been able to find that right mix of shedding fat, keeping mass. It is highly unmotivating for me to work so hard to build muscle and then lose my gains when time to cut.

Im 25 years old, 5'11" 185lbs. I'd like to lose about 10 to 15 pounds of BF without giving up any muscle. So around 170 to 175 pounds would be very ripped with my current amount of lean body mass. The photo I have submitted I was around 165 and was over a year ago after my last cut. If this is a success for me I'd probably consider doing this about once a year. All thoughts or comments are welcome.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered some Furazadrol and after doing lots of reading and research im still concerned about a few things. Wondering if anyone could enlighten me on a few questions. This will be the first time on any sort pro hormone.

1. It seems like a lot are stacking Furazadrol with other pro hormones. I do not want to do this, I'm not looking to get big. I'm running a cycle of this because I'm looking to maintain muscle during a cut phase. The reason I want to try the pro hormone is that the last time I tried to cut I lost pretty much all of my gains and lost a lot of strength. So my first question is, do I need to take any sort of test booster with this to support natural levels during the cycle?

2. I've read a lot about PCT. Though not clear on what kinda PCT I should do if only taking Furazadrol. Im wondering if a test booster would be enough to get natural levels back. I do have a bottle of T-Bomb 2 that I have never used and was wondering if something like that would be good enough for PCT support for Furazadrol. I would use a SERM if recommended, but it seems there is conflicting information to suggest if I actually need it after a cycle of Furazadrol. What would you suggest for PCT?

Finally, I'm gonna be patient and try to learn as much as possible before starting this. So your help is greatly appreciated. Like I said the last time I tried cut I lost too much muscle. I've never been able to find that right mix of shedding fat, keeping mass. It is highly unmotivating for me to work so hard to build muscle and then lose my gains when time to cut.

Im 25 years old, 5'11" 185lbs. I'd like to lose about 10 to 15 pounds of BF without giving up any muscle. So around 170 to 175 pounds would be very ripped with my current amount of lean body mass. The photo I have submitted I was around 165 and was over a year ago after my last cut. If this is a success for me I'd probably consider doing this about once a year. All thoughts or comments are welcome.
I have a couple of questions for you:

1.) How many bottles of Furazadrol did you buy?

2.) How long do you intend to run a cycle of Furazadrol?

3.) At what place does this cycle occur during your cut?

Here's a few answers to the questions you asked:

1.) Its perfectly fine to use Furazadrol in a stand alone cycle. Many people stack Furazadrol with other compounds to compliment the other compound being ran, but its not entirely necessary.

2.) You don't have to stack another item with Furazadrol to support natural testosterone levels, but I would suggest doing so. I would recommend Primordial Performance's Dermacrine for use on cycle. Many people have noted that Furazadrol actually increases libido on cycle, but IME it can go either way. If you have a healthy sex life, then I recommend taking the extra precaution and adding Dermacrine.

3.) I personally don't believe that a SERM is neccessary for a stand-alone Furazadrol cycle. You could easily get by with a product like 6-OXO, Advanced PCT, or Dermacrine Sustain Alpha. If you have T-Bomb II already, then go ahead and use it during PCT. You'll receive conflicting PCT information based on whichever site you are trying to get information from. I'm giving you my take on things based on experience and not from reading several posts made by 17 year old kids who read that a SERM is absolutely necessary posted by another 18 year old kid.

*When you have provided me with the information I asked for and determined what you'd like to use for PCT, then I'll help you out further. I am in no way suggesting you use another manufacturer's product, b/c I am friends with their reps or the owner. I'm recommending its usage from user experience. I don't recommend products that don't work and I don't use things that don't work well more than once.

jds1978

Awards
I'm interested in the pct part of this...I've taken furaz and 11oxo about 10 months ago..just want to run a solo of furaz to get a little more cut..5'11 220...bf not quite sure...no six pack but dont have a gut...i would be buying 2 bottles of furaz and would want to run it for around six weeks...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the pct part of this...I've taken furaz and 11oxo about 10 months ago..just want to run a solo of furaz to get a little more cut..5'11 220...bf not quite sure...no six pack but dont have a gut...i would be buying 2 bottles of furaz and would want to run it for around six weeks...
My honest suggestion for you would be to run it at 200mg per day. At your current setup that would mean that you can either run it at 200mg/30 days with two bottles or pony up for third bottle and run it for 200mg/45 days. You guys seem to want me to give you complete PCT directions and that's cool, but I'd like to know what OTC AI you'd like to use for PCT. There's no complete PCT that fits every cycle and there's no perfect AI that's the best for Furazadrol. There's price and expectations. Give me some feedback and I'll meet you half way.

buff18

buff18

Awards
I have a couple of questions for you:

1.) How many bottles of Furazadrol did you buy?

2.) How long do you intend to run a cycle of Furazadrol?

3.) At what place does this cycle occur during your cut?

Here's a few answers to the questions you asked:

1.) Its perfectly fine to use Furazadrol in a stand alone cycle. Many people stack Furazadrol with other compounds to compliment the other compound being ran, but its not entirely necessary.

2.) You don't have to stack another item with Furazadrol to support natural testosterone levels, but I would suggest doing so. I would recommend Primordial Performance's Dermacrine for use on cycle. Many people have noted that Furazadrol actually increases libido on cycle, but IME it can go either way. If you have a healthy sex life, then I recommend taking the extra precaution and adding Dermacrine.

3.) I personally don't believe that a SERM is neccessary for a stand-alone Furazadrol cycle. You could easily get by with a product like 6-OXO, Advanced PCT, or Dermacrine Sustain Alpha. If you have T-Bomb II already, then go ahead and use it during PCT. You'll receive conflicting PCT information based on whichever site you are trying to get information from. I'm giving you my take on things based on experience and not from reading several posts made by 17 year old kids who read that a SERM is absolutely necessary posted by another 18 year old kid.

*When you have provided me with the information I asked for and determined what you'd like to use for PCT, then I'll help you out further. I am in no way suggesting you use another manufacturer's product, b/c I am friends with their reps or the owner. I'm recommending its usage from user experience. I don't recommend products that don't work and I don't use things that don't work well more than once.

I've purchased two bottles. And was hoping to run it as a stand alone for 6 weeks if necessary. Now when I say if necessary you guys are probably saying WTF? Though If I have the results I want a month in then I would be more than happy to quit and start PCT for the following month. I tend to drop weight much quicker than I put it on, but like I said I always end up losing muscle and strength as well which of course I dont want to do this time around. I've already upped the cardio, but havent cut the calories yet as I dont want to take a chance at losing muscle. In fact I was hoping to see how it goes during the cycle with not cutting calories at first and see if it could fuel me to work with more intensity and put some extra time in as well. I'll have to see how it goes and how my body reacts. I really appreciate your help and as of now I'll be researching the products you suggested for PCT and if you have anymore suggestions I'm defineity listening as Im trying to take in as much infomation as I can at this point.

jds1978

Awards
So i was thinking 6oxo or 6oxo exteme?...i would run it for 4 weeks and do a tamper off?...

jds1978

Awards
now heres another question..should i run a product like hyperdrolx2 with furaz or use that for pct?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So i was thinking 6oxo or 6oxo exteme?...i would run it for 4 weeks and do a tamper off?...
I like 6-OXO Extreme quite a bit. I would dose like this-
Bottle one- 5 caps every day with your last meal of the day for 15 days-

Bottle two- 5 caps every day with your last meal of the day for 5 days. 3 caps spread through the day for 10 days. and 2 caps twice a day for 10 days.

*That's the best way to taper down off of 6-OXO Extreme, b/c 600mg of 6-OXO isn't really any better than 300mg for test boosting. It may seem like a long PCT, but I don't make the pill counts for Ergopharm and I'm not a fan of having pills left over than can't be used again without having to purchase another bottle. I have actually just ran 300mg of 6-OXO and then went into AI's PCS afterwards with no taper and had no negative side effects(estrogen rebound)from doing so.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
now heres another question..should i run a product like hyperdrolx2 with furaz or use that for pct?
Skip it altogether. Run a product like that independent of PCT or cycle.

buff18

buff18

Awards
I have decided to go with Dermacrine Sustain Alpha. Actually I was thinking about going with the Dermacrine Test Recovery Stack which includes Sustain Alpha. Just a few questions about Sustain Alpha. I have never used a "rub on" product like this before. I know you are suppose to take it after a shower. Though usually get up in the morning, take a shower,(usually about an hour later) go workout, then head to work. During my workout if I sweat a lot is that gonna make Sustain Alpha less effective? If you have any suggestions on how to better use this product then I appreciate it.

I started running Furazadrol a few days ago. This is my forth day. Im feeling the effects of it already. Very sore but also I have noticed I look a lot more vascular and my workouts have been more intense, which has probably led to the increased soreness. I have actually gained 2 pounds. As of right now taking in a lot more protein and im much hungrier than normal, but like I said I look more vascular.

As far as libido goes, I'm good so far. In fact, Id say it has increased a bit and my last session with my gf was as good as it's been in a while. I'm not running a test booster yet but I may opt to do so if needed. I do have the T-Bomb 2 just in case. Is that a good "on cycle" option?

Lastly, I've always had problems sleeping. Getting enough "deep" sleep usually never happens and so far its been sporadic. I have slept good only one night. Just wondering how this is combated during a cycle? I have tried a lot of OTC products in the past such as Sleep-MD, which does help me initially fall asleep. Though I was looking to see if maybe Z-Mass PM would be a good option for this since I have a bottle already that one of my buddies gave to me after he stopped lifting weights last year. I didn't take it then because at the time I was afraid it would mess up my natural test levels. Just wondering if that is a good option since its a "before bedtime" supp.

Again, thanks for all the help. Looking forward to your replies!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Your questions about Dermacrine Sustain Alpha would be best asked in Primordial Performance's sub-forum. I would personally save T-Bomb II for PCT. You'll likely not have any libido problems, but if you do then T-Bomb II might not be the best thing for instantaneous relief. Z-Mass PM would be fine for on-cycle usage as a sleep aid. It is a natural product and will not supress your testosterone levels, although Furazadrol will. I personally like Lipotrophin PM as a sleep aid.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed. good questions and good replies :cheers:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
did the same cycle. PA suggests doing 1 bottle of 6-oxo extreme (15days) and then 15 days of regular 6-oxo. worked pretty dam well.

jds1978

Awards
running h drol with the furazadrol and using novedex xt and x lean in my pct and might use pcs right after

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
running h drol with the furazadrol and using novedex xt and x lean in my pct and might use pcs right after
If you have any questions about PCT when it comes up, feel free to ask to ask away.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
How do you know how to dose a product like Dermacrine? I looked for a label on the site and got nothing. I am sorry I hope this question wasnt completely retarded its just I have been out of the PH forums for a while and there are so many new products...

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
I like 6-OXO Extreme quite a bit. I would dose like this-
Bottle one- 5 caps every day with your last meal of the day for 15 days-

Bottle two- 5 caps every day with your last meal of the day for 5 days. 3 caps spread through the day for 10 days. and 2 caps twice a day for 10 days.

*That's the best way to taper down off of 6-OXO Extreme, b/c 600mg of 6-OXO isn't really any better than 300mg for test boosting. It may seem like a long PCT, but I don't make the pill counts for Ergopharm and I'm not a fan of having pills left over than can't be used again without having to purchase another bottle. I have actually just ran 300mg of 6-OXO and then went into AI's PCS afterwards with no taper and had no negative side effects(estrogen rebound)from doing so.
I am sorry I just want to double check, are you saying that you have run 15 days 6-OXO and then 15 Days PCS after you cycle? I just wanted to double check. And how how did you set up your furz cycle?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry I just want to double check, are you saying that you have run 15 days 6-OXO and then 15 Days PCS after you cycle? I just wanted to double check. And how how did you set up your furz cycle?
No, negative. I ran 6-OXO Extreme for 30 days at 300mg(5 capsules) and just used AI's PCS for 30 days thereafter as an additional measure to combat any potential rebound estrogen fluctuations. Furazadrol was used at 200mg for 30 days dosed twice a day at 100mg with meals(breakfast/dinner). It is not necessary to do what I did for PCT, b/c it is not the cheapest, nor the most effective way of doing things.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
How do you know how to dose a product like Dermacrine? I looked for a label on the site and got nothing. I am sorry I hope this question wasnt completely retarded its just I have been out of the PH forums for a while and there are so many new products...
Dermacrine is 5 pumps applied to the palms of your hand and rubbed on your upper back and shoulders every morning after showering. Its a transdermal DHEA, Pregnenolone, 7,8 Benzoflavone, and Chrysin. It serves the function of a Testosterone base when used in a stack.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
No, negative. I ran 6-OXO Extreme for 30 days at 300mg(5 capsules) and just used AI's PCS for 30 days thereafter as an additional measure to combat any potential rebound estrogen fluctuations. Furazadrol was used at 200mg for 30 days dosed twice a day at 100mg with meals(breakfast/dinner). It is not necessary to do what I did for PCT, b/c it is not the cheapest, nor the most effective way of doing things.
not the most effective? I am totally not trying to sound sarcastic as I am trying to learn from you, then how come you did it?

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
ANd basically the demacrine is just a fail safe for libido issues?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
not the most effective? I am totally not trying to sound sarcastic as I am trying to learn from you, then how come you did it?
I wanted to use to use the various tran-resveratrol products to see how effective they were on their own. I used 6-OXO Extreme as a stand alone and then moved into PCS after PCT to see if it was effective as a stand-alone product. I happened to like 6-OXO Extreme and actually never experienced any drop in libido or PCT, so what worked for me, may not work for you. I like to try things that others don't necessarily do to see if they work and I don't make recommendations for others to follow suit, b/c that would be irresponsible. I feel you are reading to closely into what I am telling you about what I have done. If you really want to know what I typically do, then that would be to run a SERM in PCT. I almost always do that. Recently, I have been experimenting with OTC methods for PCT to see if it is a decent OTC product exists that I could recommend to users of Furazadrol. That's why you'll almost always see me recommend that product.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
ANd basically the demacrine is just a fail safe for libido issues?
Not only that, it also makes the cycle that much more enjoyable by significantly increasing the "alpha male" feeling on cycle(i.e., you will feel great).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2