Can I Take Hemodraulix

Jtfootball

Awards
I AM fifteen years old and am a serious lifter i am stackin with ester sized creatine, torrent, mass XXX a GNC multi vitamin and GLAKIC

1 i heard the hemX will boost my testosterone up so that i wont have enough when i get older, i also heard it will give me to much estrogen.

2. Is this a good stack

P.S Im 6,0 180 7% BF

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
6' 180lb and only 7% bf? Wow.

No, you don't need to take it.

You're 15 and you already have stats that most people would kill for, not to mention you're probably going to get c*ck diesel in the next few years if you keep at it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I AM fifteen years old and am a serious lifter i am stackin with ester sized creatine, torrent, mass XXX a GNC multi vitamin and GLAKIC

1 i heard the hemX will boost my testosterone up so that i wont have enough when i get older, i also heard it will give me to much estrogen.

2. Is this a good stack

P.S Im 6,0 180 7% BF
1. HemodrauliX will not boost your testosterone. It will increase NO2 production and create vasodilation, which will in turn lead to more boners. It will not lead to increased estrogen production unless you are taking it before "Sex and the City" episodes.

2. The stack looks okay if you just blew $150 at GNC. I hope you are only taking CEE on your non-workout days, b/c if you're using Mass XXX(I hope this is Nutrex's intra-workout product and not GNC's weight gainer)on the same day is a bit redundant(both contain creatine)and a waste of money. You really only need to be eating lots of whole foods and supplementing sparingly with protein at your age. The rest of the items aren't necessary for muscle growth at your age. They aren't dangerous, but you could probably be buying other things that are of more use to you. At 15 years old, your test levels are very high. Your body is as naturally primed as ever to grow. Good luck with your gains and feel free to ask any question you might have about Axis Labs products at any time.