how much beta is in hemo

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I want to know how many mgs of the ingrediants are in this product. Not the proprietary blend. PLEASE give ingredient profiles in mgs.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I want to know how many mgs of the ingrediants are in this product. Not the proprietary blend. PLEASE give ingredient profiles in mgs.
The purpose of the proprietary blend is to not reveal the amount of the specific ingredients to the competitor to copy the formula. While I cannot give you the exact mg's, I can assure you that it is not enough to be a sole source of beta alanine.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
The purpose of the proprietary blend is to not reveal the amount of the specific ingredients to the competitor to copy the formula. While I cannot give you the exact mg's, I can assure you that it is not enough to be a sole source of beta alanine.
LMFAO!! same response to the AA nice one slow mun!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO!! same response to the AA nice one slow mun!
When two people ask the same question, they get the same response:hammer:. .....Okay, I was being lazy too:dance:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
When two people ask the same question, they get the same response:hammer:. .....Okay, I was being lazy too:dance:
Now thats whats up!! Did you actually type that response or pull a good ol copy + paste??:lol:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Now thats whats up!! Did you actually type that response or pull a good ol copy + paste??:lol:
Copy and paste, but I changed the beta alanine and replaced it with AA. No offense to the OP, but this question gets asked all the time and won't get answered directly.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Well I bought it and I'll just have to see what I think. Here's what my stack looks like.

HemodrauliX (180 Liquid Softgels)
By: Axis Labs
In Stock ! $39.99 $39.99

Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet
In Stock ! $24.95 $24.95

1,3-dimethylamylamine Caps
In Stock ! $25.00 $25.00

Tricreatine Malate (100 grams)
In Stock ! $2.95 $2.95

CLA Supreme Caps (100 softgels)
In Stock ! $6.99 $6.99

RPM (110 capsules)
By: Applied Nutriceuticals
In Stock ! $29.95 $29.95

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
My only recommendation is that you try it as a stand-alone, before you start taking it with RPM preworkout. You'll get a better idea of how well you like it that way.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Ok I'll do it but I got to take the alcar and the 1,3-dimethylamylamine for the preworkout because I workout at 5:30 in the morning. is that OK

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll do it but I got to take the alcar and the 1,3-dimethylamylamine for the preworkout because I workout at 5:30 in the morning. is that OK
That's perfectly fine, I just wanted you to have decent idea of what the product does by itself. There's a large portion of forum goer's that just stack five things at once and say that one product is either garbage or gold.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Gotcha!! everything I read on Hemo sounds good I am very impressed on the way you formulated it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha!! everything I read on Hemo sounds good I am very impressed on the way you formulated it.
Don't thank us too much. Bill Llewellyn is owed many thanks for bringing AA to the market and allowing us to license it from him. Good luck with your stack and be sure to post your impressions of the product if you get a chance.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Don't worry I'm gonna log it all with before and after pics, and I'm also adding drive in because applied was generous enough to send me a bottle out, which is very appreciated because I luv RPM and have used it many times with good results. Its gonna be a good time at the gym.