Clump, almost ruined Smash

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got smash off of amazon (corporate promotion, i had to spend some bs "points" there) and it si so clumpy that it is almost unusable... Is this normal. Will it break up in water? Will it get worse now that I opened it?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I got smash off of amazon (corporate promotion, i had to spend some bs "points" there) and it si so clumpy that it is almost unusable... Is this normal. Will it break up in water? Will it get worse now that I opened it?

why not take it all out dump it in a huge ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to flatten it out?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm... May try it with a bottle and a bag like you suggest...

I was just shocked when I saw it and since its corperate BS I can't even complain to anyone besides on here. I am just worried that it wont be ok by the time I get to it (could be over a month)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The product is probably just hydrophobic or something. There is nothing wrong with the product, it was just exposed to too much moisture/humidity @ the amazon warehouse.

Break it up and shake it up real good and it will be fine.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Could you post a picture up of the Smash contents? Seeing it would help to offer up a suggestion to salvage it.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will do so when I get a chance... My gf may have tried to break it up some already