HemodrauliX Questions

AnabolicNoob

Awards
Hey guys I'm thinking of buying a bottle of HemodrauliX , but I have a few questions I hope I can get answered.

1) This product has AA in it would I have to cut back on omega fat oils and peanuts/nuts? Also if yes just on workout days?

2) I'm thinking of stacking it with tribulus and ZMA is this a good idea or is there a better supplement/s to stack with?( Goal is to add size and strength)

3) This product doesn't contain any stimulant to my knowledge I need alittle kick to my workout thinking of adding bulk chocamine and Caffeine Anhydrous to my stack in small dosages. What do you guys recommend for energy I w/o around 8pm n get home around 10 usually and need to get to sleep by 12 so I can't take anything crazy like super pump 250 it gives me energy for 8 to 10 hrs :( .

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm thinking of buying a bottle of HemodrauliX , but I have a few questions I hope I can get answered.

1) This product has AA in it would I have to cut back on omega fat oils and peanuts/nuts? Also if yes just on workout days?

2) I'm thinking of stacking it with tribulus and ZMA is this a good idea or is there a better supplement/s to stack with?( Goal is to add size and strength)

3) This product doesn't contain any stimulant to my knowledge I need alittle kick to my workout thinking of adding bulk chocamine and Caffeine Anhydrous to my stack in small dosages. What do you guys recommend for energy I w/o around 8pm n get home around 10 usually and need to get to sleep by 12 so I can't take anything crazy like super pump 250 it gives me energy for 8 to 10 hrs :( .
1) You don't have to limit your intake of Omega fatty acids with HemodrauliX, b/c you only need to take HemodrauliX on workout days.

2) Yes, you could easily stack a Test Booster and/or ZMA with HemodrauliX to acheive more positive results. We recommend HyperTest(It contains both ZMA and Trib.), but there are a slew of great herbal formulas out there. I personally like all of the products available from Get Diesel Nutrition.

3) I can actually relate to your reservations about being overstim'd, b/c I sometimes train in the evening and still like get a decent night's rest. A few products that I or others felt were excellent at providing energy and focus were R4W and RPM. I could still go to sleep after a couple of hour on R4W. Keep in mind that everyone is different and that you'll likely have to use trial and error to find what works best for you. Those products also double as test boosters as well, in case you're interested.

gt5500

Awards
Hey,

I'm new to supplements. And I'm sure this is a very stupid question, but is Hemodraulix a steroid? Does it effect hormone levels? Does it have steroid-like side effects?

I'm a noob, I know, and I apologize. An honest answer would be great!

Thanks

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I'm new to supplements. And I'm sure this is a very stupid question, but is Hemodraulix a steroid? Does it effect hormone levels? Does it have steroid-like side effects?

Thanks
Hemodraulix isn't a steroid or anything it's a nitric oxide supplement. Welcome to the boards, you'll learn things are you go man.

And Anabolicnoob, I feel you on getting all stimmed out and not being able to sleep. I am very tolerant now but used to get thrown off by the smallest additions of caffeine or B vitamins.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemo is not a steroid but you will feel great on the stuff, like you would on steroids. After a few weeks on it, you will have an alpha mentality and huge pumps in and out of the gym!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GT5500,
Hemadraulix is a great supp to start out with for preworkout pumps. There's nothing controversial about this product, arginine and AA. It's very safe and, to be honest, I see nothing but positive feedback about the effectiveness of this product.

Try it out and post up your 100% honest feedback to let us know if you like it :head:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Thanks
I will say NO
HemoDrauliX is a great preWO supplement that will help[ almost anybody push through any plateau

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
does it affect libido at all?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's kind of like aspire was, but without any sides. erection is stronger and fuller making sex more enjoyable, if that isn't a libido booster i don't know what is. hemodraulix is one of the better products i have tried, in or out of the bedroom. pumps are very good and strength went up. this is a must try supplement, imo.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha I wouldnt compare my results with Aspire but I def notice a difference in erection strength and libido. Arginine always does good things for me :D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Yes it does but in a good way :D

no sides no headaches no blurd vision lol

30 min b4 your nightly workout for a great pump :D

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally didn't see a libido (sex drive) boost with Hemodraulix. But I do find that sexual function is enhanced in terms of getting erections with less instigation and slightly fuller/harder size. Honestly, I was surprised there'd be an effect in that regard, but I believe it now that I experienced myself.

Btw, I'm a big sissy when it comes to sides with supplements and I had no issues with Hemodraulix.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I personally didn't see a libido (sex drive) boost with Hemodraulix. But I do find that sexual function is enhanced in terms of getting erections with less instigation and slightly fuller/harder size. Honestly, I was surprised there'd be an effect in that regard, but I believe it now that I experienced myself.

Btw, I'm a big sissy when it comes to sides with supplements and I had no issues with Hemodraulix.
i don't know about you but a harder/fuller johnson sure does boost my sex drive.lol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i don't know about you but a harder/fuller johnson sure does boost my sex drive.lol.
Makes me feel like KING OF THE CASTLE :afro: Ha Ha, my girl is gonna get so pissed if I keep usin this stuff :run:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
my HemodrauliX came in the post today :D chuffed!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how you like it man. It def gets better over time. 2-2.5 weeks you should really start seeing some good things! :D...GL man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let us know how you like it man. It def gets better over time. 2-2.5 weeks you should really start seeing some good things! :D...GL man!
usually pre-workout supps have diminishing effects the longer i use them, this has not been the case with hemo. this is truly a top notch, quality product.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well said man

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey celc, are you as impressed as i am with this stuff?
My first impression on Tuesday was that this stuff is the real deal. I'm not about to hype it too hard yet after one dose... but I will if the results are as consistent as you guys are saying :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My first impression on Tuesday was that this stuff is the real deal. I'm not about to hype it too hard yet after one dose... but I will if the results are as consistent as you guys are saying :thumbsup:
i have been using 5 days a week, and like metroba said it keeps getting better. i am not an axis lab rep, but i have no problem pimping this supp.:beerchug::thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha big I thought you were a rep with all the pimpn you do :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha big I thought you were a rep with all the pimpn you do :cheers:
yo bro, they don't call me big-T fo nutin.:smoker:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have been using 5 days a week, and like metroba said it keeps getting better. i am not an axis lab rep, but i have no problem pimping this supp.:beerchug::thumbsup:
Are you guys noticing a leaning effect. I'm eating like a fat slob these last 3 or 4 days and my abs look a little tighter. Sesamin effect?

And ya, you guys weren't full of it. The effects are building both with pumps and libido/bedroom performance. I think I've dosed 3 times this week and I'm waking up in the morning looking like I just finished my workout :head: ...celc flexes in the mirror :laugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys noticing a leaning effect. I'm eating like a fat slob these last 3 or 4 days and my abs look a little tighter. Sesamin effect?

And ya, you guys weren't full of it. The effects are building both with pumps and libido/bedroom performance. I think I've dosed 3 times this week and I'm waking up in the morning looking like I just finished my workout :head: ...celc flexes in the mirror :laugh:
i went ahead and ordered another bottle of hemo, so i thought why not try a little extra. so i did my usual 6 went and worked out, then took another 3. can you say shaawiiing. dammit celc, i love this stuff. to answer your q, i have gained 15 pounds in a month and bf% is same.:nana:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's definitely the sesamin. I always get a sweet recomp of the stuff. Hemo FTW!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After week 1, it seems like the pumps are here to stay. Waking up looking good and I noticed it was a bit easier to focus on MMC yesterday for bis (that's a personal weakness for me usually).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE!! Glad its workin well for ya! Pumps on Hemo are straight up addictive!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hemodraulix is in the top 5 of my favorite all time supps. believe me when i say ive tried a lot. i recommend this a lot to buddies at work and none have been pissed at me yet. got about 5 of my buds on this stuff and we all love it, by next month probably have 5 more on it. these aren't guys who usually use supps, but results speak for themselves.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T,
I totally see what you meant when you said "aspire effect" a few weeks ago. It really is a similar effect when needed, but without the randomness that, in my opinion, used to get annoying. Hemo is just there when you need it for bedroom performance, but without the headaches and random wood while in line at the grocery store :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T,
I totally see what you meant when you said "aspire effect" a few weeks ago. It really is a similar effect when needed, but without the randomness that, in my opinion, used to get annoying. Hemo is just there when you need it for bedroom performance, but without the headaches and random wood while in line at the grocery store :D
right, the effects aren't as extreme as aspire, but similar without the headache/sinus sides. hey, i always enjoyed walking over to the young chicks at the grocery store fondling the cucumbers when i had a chub, lol. i know, i know-dirty old man, but i did get a few winks.:cheers:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Hemo is the only N.O. pill I use. The pumps are crazy, and the AA is a nice touch. NaNoX9 can suck a lemon.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hemo is the only N.O. pill I use. The pumps are crazy, and the AA is a nice touch. NaNoX9 can suck a lemon.
actually i liked nanox9 when it first came out, they seem to have weakened it. even so hemo still kicks it's asss.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
actually i liked nanox9 when it first came out, they seem to have weakened it. even so hemo still kicks it's asss.
This is true, and at least it's not "Highly Sensitive to Atmospheric Dispersion" like NaNo Vapor. Big words scare me.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to stock up on some cheap Hemo at Olympia, but the prices were not any better than online. I need my fix!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was hoping to stock up on some cheap Hemo at Olympia, but the prices were not any better than online. I need my fix!
by only dosing 5xweek it's lasts pretty long. well worth the money, imo.:cheers:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback Bradley! Have you tried stacking Hemo with SMASH? That seems to be the most popular Axis stack lately.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to am and pm dose if i was doing 2 workouts a day? say 6 in the morning and maybe 4 in the evening or would that be too much?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many day's a week?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
as long as you are not doing it more than 4 days a week, you'll be good to go. But NO MORE THAN THAT! :nono:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it ok to am and pm dose if i was doing 2 workouts a day? say 6 in the morning and maybe 4 in the evening or would that be too much?
I think that would work. I suspect that the second dose will hit harder than the first too when you dose twice in one day.

Just out of curiosity, why train this way?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Experimentation? :dunno:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
my new routine will be 3 days weights, 4x running and 2x circuit training, so i'd be doing the weights in the morning and circuits in the evening and dosing the second dose in with the circuits

M weights circuit
T run
W weights circuit
T off
F weights run
S run /swim
S run/swim

something like that, but i might have to make it two days off depending on how my recovery is :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
weeerd

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i'd rather just do a 4 day weights but i'm wanting to join the marines next year and they just beast you with circuits and running all day long lol