I'm Back...
    •   

3. I try
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I try
    pimping hemo is like pimping halle berry at $5 a night.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. youd be surprised man. I pimped Hemo for like 2 years before I became a rep and even after that still no one really seemed to get into hemo...until recently, people have really started looking at hemo
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    youd be surprised man. I pimped Hemo for like 2 years before I became a rep and even after that still no one really seemed to get into hemo...until recently, people have really started looking at hemo
    i know it was on my list, then celc5 gave me a bottle to try- thank you buddy. since i tried that first bottle i been doing some pimping of my own-for no other reason than i was just that damned impressed with it. not many products impress me as much as hemo!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    youd be surprised man. I pimped Hemo for like 2 years before I became a rep and even after that still no one really seemed to get into hemo...until recently, people have really started looking at hemo
    It is a very stellar product.
    I'm Back...

8. I know I'm hooked!! I can't wait to try it with other stuff!! It's sure to make anything in anyone's arsenal all the better!! Thanks again!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I know I'm hooked!! I can't wait to try it with other stuff!! It's sure to make anything in anyone's arsenal all the better!! Thanks again!!
    theres a good chance i never would have gotten around to trying hemodraulix if celc5 hadn't hooked me up. i have bought 3 bottles on my own since then. big props to my boy celc5.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    theres a good chance i never would have gotten around to trying hemodraulix if celc5 hadn't hooked me up. i have bought 3 bottles on my own since then. big props to my boy celc5.
    Very nice celc.

bigt, I would have given you a free bottle if you would have asked me. No questions asked.
    I'm Back...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Very nice celc.

bigt, I would have given you a free bottle if you would have asked me. No questions asked.
    now you tell me, actually celc5 volunteered to let me try it. i am in his debt. thanks celc! btw slickster, feel free to send me a bottle of hemo, i love that stuff, lol.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    now you tell me, actually celc5 volunteered to let me try it. i am in his debt. thanks celc! btw slickster, feel free to send me a bottle of hemo, i love that stuff, lol.
    That is because celc is the man!
    I'm Back...

13. Hey fellas,
    get in line behind the ladies and wait your turn

But seriously, I didn't make Hemo, Axis did. I just pass it around sometimes

I have a cousin that claims he got a gang of guys in college to buy it after I gave them 1 dose each. The product pimps itself, no product pushing necessary

14. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey fellas,

I have a cousin that claims he got a gang of guys in college to buy it after I gave them 1 dose each. The product pimps itself, no product pushing necessary
    Good point.

I think it is by far the most underrated supplement we have. HemodrauliX and Adipo-X fall under the radar a lot. It is good to see people trying it and seeing how awesome the product is.
    I'm Back...

15. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey fellas,

as much as i pimp hemo, this time i was pimping you, lol. i believe you are very underrated as a rep, always give true feelings on products-be it good bad or soso. besides you are a good guy, and my friend.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as much as i pimp hemo, this time i was pimping you, lol. i believe you are very underrated as a rep, always give true feelings on products-be it good bad or soso. besides you are a good guy, and my friend.
    and he only lives 25 minutes from me.
    I'm Back...

17. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    and he only lives 25 minutes from me.
    i thought celc lived in pittsburgh?

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i thought celc lived in pittsburgh?
    He does.... I am only about 25 minutes from the Burgh.
    I'm Back...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    He does.... I am only about 25 minutes from the Burgh.
    so you are not in ohio anymore?

20. I am on the very edge of Ohio. I am walking distance to Pennsylvania.
    I'm Back...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am on the very edge of Ohio. I am walking distance to Pennsylvania.
    gotcha, by the way hemodraulix is a great supplement. top 5 of best i ever tried-and ive tried a lot, lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gotcha, by the way hemodraulix is a great supplement. top 5 of best i ever tried-and ive tried a lot, lol.
    I am glad you like HemodrauliX. I respect and value your opinion very much, so I am very glad you are satisfied and enjoyed the product.

Let me know any time you are interested in logging a product for Axis Labs and I will be happy to try and assist you in any way possible.
    I'm Back...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am glad you like HemodrauliX. I respect and value your opinion very much, so I am very glad you are satisfied and enjoyed the product.

Let me know any time you are interested in logging a product for Axis Labs and I will be happy to try and assist you in any way possible.
    i appreciate that! thank you.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Good point.

I think it is by far the most underrated supplement we have. HemodrauliX and Adipo-X fall under the radar a lot. It is good to see people trying it and seeing how awesome the product is.
    I couldnt agree more. I have been trying to tell me everyone this for the longest time!!

25. Guys, you made a very solid product there with Hemo, it's something everyone needs to try!! I was guilty of whenever I saw it, I thought "Every pump product is the same." Happy to report, I was an idiot and I was wrong. Now, just don't let my fiance see my admission to being wrong. She already knows I'm an idiot.

26. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Guys, you made a very solid product there with Hemo, it's something everyone needs to try!! I was guilty of whenever I saw it, I thought "Every pump product is the same." Happy to report, I was an idiot and I was wrong. Now, just don't let my fiance see my admission to being wrong. She already knows I'm an idiot.
    my wife knows i am never wrong, yeah right, lol.

27. Wow been interested in Hemo after seeing a few logs some sponsored and then looked at the profile and was intrigued. Would love to try and bottle and help spread the word hint hint lol.

28. lol there will be more opportunities in the future. So keep your eyes peeled! Couldn't hurt to go ahead and pick up a bottle tho...hint hint

29. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    lol there will be more opportunities in the future. So keep your eyes peeled! Couldn't hurt to go ahead and pick up a bottle tho...hint hint
    Figured it couldnt hurt to try lol.
    But I think I will pick up a bottle because right now it is only $35.

30. good choice ...please let us know what you think of it. If you have any questions on dosing, feel free to ask here or PM me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hemodraulix + ?????
    By ecupirate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:31 PM
  2. Hemodraulix
    By speedpastu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18