HemodrauliX Questions

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. good luck with your HemoDraulix and your training routine
    Team Orbit

2. What's going on with this? Have you started this protocol yet?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

3. nope, i took a week off from training. only got enough left for 6 workouts so i'll just be dosing 3x a week. i'll prob buy some more in the new year
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    nope, i took a week off from training. only got enough left for 6 workouts so i'll just be dosing 3x a week. i'll prob buy some more in the new year
    sounds like a good plan

I like to dose my HemoDrauliX 3 times a week as well and 6 caps
    Team Orbit

5. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    6 caps
    I dosed 9 caps with a scoop of SMASH the other day and the pump was a bit too much. 9 caps was great for looking in the mirror LOL but I think the higher dosage might have interfered with workout a little.

I agree with Learn that 6 caps is the sweet spot dosing.
    •   

6. anyone used it during PCT? guess it would work pretty well
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    anyone used it during PCT? guess it would work pretty well
    I haven't but I certainly will. We're on the same page because I had the same idea after like 2 doses

I like to look for anything that gives that psychological edge after getting off the good stuff

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    anyone used it during PCT? guess it would work pretty well
    I have used it on cycle and on pct. Works great! Hemo already makes me feel like I'm on so it makes for an even better cycle/post cycle.

You guys who respond so well to low doses, I am jealous! Maybe I'm just an addict!

9. You guys definitely hit a homerun outta the park with Hemo!! Solid, and yes, I am one of those guys who could low dose itHaha!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    You guys definitely hit a homerun outta the park with Hemo!! Solid, and yes, I am one of those guys who could low dose itHaha!!
    me too, 3 caps with my dose of testopro works great. i think hemo would go well with almost any stack, not to say it doesn't work well on it's own.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Body Performance Solutions

12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    hahaha! VERY nice post there metroba.
    I'm Back...

13. I try

14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I try
    pimping hemo is like pimping halle berry at $5 a night.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. youd be surprised man. I pimped Hemo for like 2 years before I became a rep and even after that still no one really seemed to get into hemo...until recently, people have really started looking at hemo

16. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    youd be surprised man. I pimped Hemo for like 2 years before I became a rep and even after that still no one really seemed to get into hemo...until recently, people have really started looking at hemo
    i know it was on my list, then celc5 gave me a bottle to try- thank you buddy. since i tried that first bottle i been doing some pimping of my own-for no other reason than i was just that damned impressed with it. not many products impress me as much as hemo!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    youd be surprised man. I pimped Hemo for like 2 years before I became a rep and even after that still no one really seemed to get into hemo...until recently, people have really started looking at hemo
    It is a very stellar product.
    I'm Back...

18. I know I'm hooked!! I can't wait to try it with other stuff!! It's sure to make anything in anyone's arsenal all the better!! Thanks again!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I know I'm hooked!! I can't wait to try it with other stuff!! It's sure to make anything in anyone's arsenal all the better!! Thanks again!!
    theres a good chance i never would have gotten around to trying hemodraulix if celc5 hadn't hooked me up. i have bought 3 bottles on my own since then. big props to my boy celc5.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    theres a good chance i never would have gotten around to trying hemodraulix if celc5 hadn't hooked me up. i have bought 3 bottles on my own since then. big props to my boy celc5.
    Very nice celc.

bigt, I would have given you a free bottle if you would have asked me. No questions asked.
    I'm Back...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Very nice celc.

bigt, I would have given you a free bottle if you would have asked me. No questions asked.
    now you tell me, actually celc5 volunteered to let me try it. i am in his debt. thanks celc! btw slickster, feel free to send me a bottle of hemo, i love that stuff, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    now you tell me, actually celc5 volunteered to let me try it. i am in his debt. thanks celc! btw slickster, feel free to send me a bottle of hemo, i love that stuff, lol.
    That is because celc is the man!
    I'm Back...

23. Hey fellas,
    get in line behind the ladies and wait your turn

But seriously, I didn't make Hemo, Axis did. I just pass it around sometimes

I have a cousin that claims he got a gang of guys in college to buy it after I gave them 1 dose each. The product pimps itself, no product pushing necessary

24. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey fellas,

I have a cousin that claims he got a gang of guys in college to buy it after I gave them 1 dose each. The product pimps itself, no product pushing necessary
    Good point.

I think it is by far the most underrated supplement we have. HemodrauliX and Adipo-X fall under the radar a lot. It is good to see people trying it and seeing how awesome the product is.
    I'm Back...

25. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey fellas,

as much as i pimp hemo, this time i was pimping you, lol. i believe you are very underrated as a rep, always give true feelings on products-be it good bad or soso. besides you are a good guy, and my friend.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
  2. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
  3. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM