HemodrauliX Questions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

HemodrauliX Questions

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am on the very edge of Ohio. I am walking distance to Pennsylvania.
    gotcha, by the way hemodraulix is a great supplement. top 5 of best i ever tried-and ive tried a lot, lol.

2. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gotcha, by the way hemodraulix is a great supplement. top 5 of best i ever tried-and ive tried a lot, lol.
    I am glad you like HemodrauliX. I respect and value your opinion very much, so I am very glad you are satisfied and enjoyed the product.

Let me know any time you are interested in logging a product for Axis Labs and I will be happy to try and assist you in any way possible.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am glad you like HemodrauliX. I respect and value your opinion very much, so I am very glad you are satisfied and enjoyed the product.

Let me know any time you are interested in logging a product for Axis Labs and I will be happy to try and assist you in any way possible.
    i appreciate that! thank you.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good point.

I think it is by far the most underrated supplement we have. HemodrauliX and Adipo-X fall under the radar a lot. It is good to see people trying it and seeing how awesome the product is.
    I couldnt agree more. I have been trying to tell me everyone this for the longest time!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Guys, you made a very solid product there with Hemo, it's something everyone needs to try!! I was guilty of whenever I saw it, I thought "Every pump product is the same." Happy to report, I was an idiot and I was wrong. Now, just don't let my fiance see my admission to being wrong. She already knows I'm an idiot.
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Guys, you made a very solid product there with Hemo, it's something everyone needs to try!! I was guilty of whenever I saw it, I thought "Every pump product is the same." Happy to report, I was an idiot and I was wrong. Now, just don't let my fiance see my admission to being wrong. She already knows I'm an idiot.
    my wife knows i am never wrong, yeah right, lol.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow been interested in Hemo after seeing a few logs some sponsored and then looked at the profile and was intrigued. Would love to try and bottle and help spread the word hint hint lol.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol there will be more opportunities in the future. So keep your eyes peeled! Couldn't hurt to go ahead and pick up a bottle tho...hint hint
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    lol there will be more opportunities in the future. So keep your eyes peeled! Couldn't hurt to go ahead and pick up a bottle tho...hint hint
    Figured it couldnt hurt to try lol.
    But I think I will pick up a bottle because right now it is only $35.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

good choice ...please let us know what you think of it. If you have any questions on dosing, feel free to ask here or PM me
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Figured it couldnt hurt to try lol.
    But I think I will pick up a bottle because right now it is only $35.
    I have a feeling that you'll feel it was $35 well spent. Gotta love the Christmas cash from grandmas and aunts

Just like Met said, feel free to throw in dosing suggestions or questions. We've tried it like 19 different ways so we'll be able to help a brotha out
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

truf
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I just picked up 2 bottles so sometime we shall see.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Very cool! You planning on logging it?
  15. Diamond Member

i have been around the block a few times and hemodraulix is best vasodilator- pump product i have ever used.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Sweet deal... throw us some feedback, we're open to pros and cons so say it like it is
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Idk if I plan on logging it or not yet. Kind of ran myself to the ground logging and then getting sick. I would def give some feedback though.

I would stack it with a fat burner just not sure which.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Idk if I plan on logging it or not yet. Kind of ran myself to the ground logging and then getting sick. I would def give some feedback though.

I would stack it with a fat burner just not sure which.
    I only have two favorite fat burners:

Adipo X
    Meltdown

Clean and sustained energy with both as well as the focus factor.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Adipo X
    Meltdown

Ya I was thinking Meltdown.
  20. Diamond Member

i haven't tried the new adipo, but i have used meltdown many times. imo meltdown/hemodraulix would be a great combo.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

good choice
    i haven't tried the new adipo, but i have used meltdown many times. imo meltdown/hemodraulix would be a great combo.
    It is a VERY nice combo. It's very very clean energy with great focus.

The new Adipo is gnarly as fack! Very thermal. Excellent fat burner. Good for quick fat loss. Meltdown is better for slower sustained fat loss..good for bulks and recomps.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Idk I might give the new Adipo a shot because I need to drop some quick. Then later hit up the Meltdown to help keep it off.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

If those are your goals, that would be ideal. Good luck man. Keep us updated.
  24. Diamond Member

Idk I might give the new Adipo a shot because I need to drop some quick. Then later hit up the Meltdown to help keep it off.
    you can't go wrong with either just make sure to include the hemodraulix. even the dude at vit shoppe was telling me about how good the hemodraulix is.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

you can't go wrong with either just make sure to include the hemodraulix. even the dude at vit shoppe was telling me about how good the hemodraulix is.
    Well 2 bottles r on their way to my house so I def will be using the Hemo.
  26. Diamond Member

Well 2 bottles r on their way to my house so I def will be using the Hemo.
    i love pimpin hemodraulix, it's that good!
  27. New Member

Could you add this to a regular preworkout for additionional enhanced effects? Has anyone tried this?
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Absolutely! What did you have in mind?
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    Could you add this to a regular preworkout for additionional enhanced effects? Has anyone tried this?
    i was running a log of smash fully loaded when celc5 sent me a bottle of hemodraulix-hell yeah it worked out fantastic. pumps were VERY NICE, and i swear strength went up. leaned out some too.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

In my opinion, this is the BEST way to run Hemodraulix. You have it right on!

My preference:
    6 caps Hemo 45 minutes preworkout
    1 scoop of your favorite preworkout powder 15 minutes preworkout
    (I've done it like this with SMASH and HemoRageBlack. Both worked well for me)

The pumps will be SICK after your first 1 or 2 working sets. Plus your supps will last a looooong time if you keep your dosing to strictly preworkout.
  31. New Member

I will say im very tempted to buy hemodraulix. I have tried a sample before and like it.

However, Im also tempted to buy a bottle of x-factor, and take 1 cap preworkout.

Could you convice me why hemodraulix would be better, if you have tried both.

See my thoughts come from hemodrualix containing Arginine and beta alanine, which all already in good amounts in my preworkout of choice. I see the other ingrediant is Sesame oil.

Im not trying to be negative here, this a real dilemma for me.

Ive also tried bulk x-factor preworkout and that seemed to be good too.

However, ill note taking high doses of AA everyday is not my cup of tea. I get sore enough, i need thing to reduce my soreness actually.

The ingrediant i feel that takes the pump to the next level is the AA.
  32. Diamond Member

I will say im very tempted to buy hemodraulix. I have tried a sample before and like it.

However, Im also tempted to buy a bottle of x-factor, and take 1 cap preworkout.

Could you convice me why hemodraulix would be better, if you have tried both.

See my thoughts come from hemodrualix containing Arginine and beta alanine, which all already in good amounts in my preworkout of choice. I see the other ingrediant is Sesame oil.

Im not trying to be negative here, this a real dilemma for me.

Ive also tried bulk x-factor preworkout and that seemed to be good too.

However, ill note taking high doses of AA everyday is not my cup of tea. I get sore enough, i need thing to reduce my soreness actually.

The ingrediant i feel that takes the pump to the next level is the AA.
    all ingredients are not created equal, lol. the ingredient list on hemodraulix looks simple, but don't be fooled- hemodraulix works much better than you think it would just by looking at ingredients- i know this for a fact from personal experience.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Psychabinol,
    If you don't like the soreness from steady AA dosing, then you're probably not gonna have that problem with Hemodraulix. I've dosed it 5 times per week for 8 weeks and didn't notice any more than typical soreness.

Regarding the Sesamin, it does have a slight effect for me in the leaning department. I wouldn't consider Hemo a cutting compound specifically, but it does help a little in the recomp department.

My suggestion is to give Hemo a try and then you can decide which is best for you. Both product have great feedback but they are essentially different products with different effects. Who's a better athlete? Lebron James or Adrian Peterson? That's a tough question but I'm personally way more entertained by Peterson. Personal preference, just like when choosing supps.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I think you answered your own question, Psych. It has more than just AA in it. It has sesamin, beta alanine, and NO. All which do different things and work synergistically.

The sesamin will burn fat as well as immune health. The BA will give you muscular endurance, and the NO will open up the those blood vessels for better nutrient uptake and pumps. All of this combined with AA gives huge pumps and better workouts. Some people get happy in the pants just like any other NO product. Some people have nice recomp effects. I have had HUGE strength gains and fat loss from Hemo. Hope this helps.

edit: haha beat me to it
  35. New Member

okay you guys, thanks, ill give it full run, and give some feedback, on my next order.
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Awesome! Look forward to your feedback. Any questions on dosing, either Celc or I can help you out.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Adipo X
    Meltdown

Which Meltdown are you talking about? Because VPX came out with a new one.

They have a regular Meltdown then the Z-14 with bioliquid caps.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Which Meltdown are you talking about? Because VPX came out with a new one.

They have a regular Meltdown then the Z-14 with bioliquid caps.
    The new Meltdown caps are almost exactly the same as the ones they've had for about 2 years. I used the "new label" Meltdown about a month or 2 ago and exactly the same effect. IMO the "z14" is a really old description that vendors still have up.

The Meltdown shots and drinks do NOT have the same effect as the caps. They were disappointing, luckily I had a bunch of samples so no harm
  39. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    The new Meltdown caps are almost exactly the same as the ones they've had for about 2 years. I used the "new label" Meltdown about a month or 2 ago and exactly the same effect. IMO the "z14" is a really old description that vendors still have up.

The Meltdown shots and drinks do NOT have the same effect as the caps. They were disappointing, luckily I had a bunch of samples so no harm
    i agree, i think it is different label or write up for the same stuff.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Ok cool because I can get 2 bottles of the "old" stuff for $45.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hemodraulix + ?????
    By ecupirate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:31 PM
  2. Hemodraulix
    By speedpastu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 03:44 PM