HemodrauliX Questions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

HemodrauliX Questions

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am on the very edge of Ohio. I am walking distance to Pennsylvania.
    gotcha, by the way hemodraulix is a great supplement. top 5 of best i ever tried-and ive tried a lot, lol.

  2. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gotcha, by the way hemodraulix is a great supplement. top 5 of best i ever tried-and ive tried a lot, lol.
    I am glad you like HemodrauliX. I respect and value your opinion very much, so I am very glad you are satisfied and enjoyed the product.

    Let me know any time you are interested in logging a product for Axis Labs and I will be happy to try and assist you in any way possible.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am glad you like HemodrauliX. I respect and value your opinion very much, so I am very glad you are satisfied and enjoyed the product.

    Let me know any time you are interested in logging a product for Axis Labs and I will be happy to try and assist you in any way possible.
    i appreciate that! thank you.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Good point.

    I think it is by far the most underrated supplement we have. HemodrauliX and Adipo-X fall under the radar a lot. It is good to see people trying it and seeing how awesome the product is.
    I couldnt agree more. I have been trying to tell me everyone this for the longest time!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  5. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Guys, you made a very solid product there with Hemo, it's something everyone needs to try!! I was guilty of whenever I saw it, I thought "Every pump product is the same." Happy to report, I was an idiot and I was wrong. Now, just don't let my fiance see my admission to being wrong. She already knows I'm an idiot.
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Guys, you made a very solid product there with Hemo, it's something everyone needs to try!! I was guilty of whenever I saw it, I thought "Every pump product is the same." Happy to report, I was an idiot and I was wrong. Now, just don't let my fiance see my admission to being wrong. She already knows I'm an idiot.
    my wife knows i am never wrong, yeah right, lol.
  7. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wow been interested in Hemo after seeing a few logs some sponsored and then looked at the profile and was intrigued. Would love to try and bottle and help spread the word hint hint lol.
  8. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    lol there will be more opportunities in the future. So keep your eyes peeled! Couldn't hurt to go ahead and pick up a bottle tho...hint hint
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  9. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    lol there will be more opportunities in the future. So keep your eyes peeled! Couldn't hurt to go ahead and pick up a bottle tho...hint hint
    Figured it couldnt hurt to try lol.
    But I think I will pick up a bottle because right now it is only $35.
  10. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    good choice ...please let us know what you think of it. If you have any questions on dosing, feel free to ask here or PM me
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  11. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Figured it couldnt hurt to try lol.
    But I think I will pick up a bottle because right now it is only $35.
    I have a feeling that you'll feel it was $35 well spent. Gotta love the Christmas cash from grandmas and aunts

    Just like Met said, feel free to throw in dosing suggestions or questions. We've tried it like 19 different ways so we'll be able to help a brotha out
  12. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    truf
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  13. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just picked up 2 bottles so sometime we shall see.
  14. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I just picked up 2 bottles so sometime we shall see.
    Very cool! You planning on logging it?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I just picked up 2 bottles so sometime we shall see.
    i have been around the block a few times and hemodraulix is best vasodilator- pump product i have ever used.
  16. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I just picked up 2 bottles so sometime we shall see.
    Sweet deal... throw us some feedback, we're open to pros and cons so say it like it is
  17. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Idk if I plan on logging it or not yet. Kind of ran myself to the ground logging and then getting sick. I would def give some feedback though.

    I would stack it with a fat burner just not sure which.
  18. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Idk if I plan on logging it or not yet. Kind of ran myself to the ground logging and then getting sick. I would def give some feedback though.

    I would stack it with a fat burner just not sure which.
    I only have two favorite fat burners:

    Adipo X
    Meltdown

    Clean and sustained energy with both as well as the focus factor.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  19. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I only have two favorite fat burners:

    Adipo X
    Meltdown

    Clean and sustained energy with both as well as the focus factor.
    Ya I was thinking Meltdown.
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I was thinking Meltdown.
    i haven't tried the new adipo, but i have used meltdown many times. imo meltdown/hemodraulix would be a great combo.
  21. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I was thinking Meltdown.
    good choice
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i haven't tried the new adipo, but i have used meltdown many times. imo meltdown/hemodraulix would be a great combo.
    It is a VERY nice combo. It's very very clean energy with great focus.

    The new Adipo is gnarly as fack! Very thermal. Excellent fat burner. Good for quick fat loss. Meltdown is better for slower sustained fat loss..good for bulks and recomps.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  22. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Idk I might give the new Adipo a shot because I need to drop some quick. Then later hit up the Meltdown to help keep it off.
  23. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If those are your goals, that would be ideal. Good luck man. Keep us updated.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  24. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Idk I might give the new Adipo a shot because I need to drop some quick. Then later hit up the Meltdown to help keep it off.
    you can't go wrong with either just make sure to include the hemodraulix. even the dude at vit shoppe was telling me about how good the hemodraulix is.
  25. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you can't go wrong with either just make sure to include the hemodraulix. even the dude at vit shoppe was telling me about how good the hemodraulix is.
    Well 2 bottles r on their way to my house so I def will be using the Hemo.
  26. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well 2 bottles r on their way to my house so I def will be using the Hemo.
    i love pimpin hemodraulix, it's that good!
  27. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Could you add this to a regular preworkout for additionional enhanced effects? Has anyone tried this?
  28. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Absolutely! What did you have in mind?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    Could you add this to a regular preworkout for additionional enhanced effects? Has anyone tried this?
    i was running a log of smash fully loaded when celc5 sent me a bottle of hemodraulix-hell yeah it worked out fantastic. pumps were VERY NICE, and i swear strength went up. leaned out some too.
  30. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    Could you add this to a regular preworkout for additionional enhanced effects? Has anyone tried this?
    In my opinion, this is the BEST way to run Hemodraulix. You have it right on!

    My preference:
    6 caps Hemo 45 minutes preworkout
    1 scoop of your favorite preworkout powder 15 minutes preworkout
    (I've done it like this with SMASH and HemoRageBlack. Both worked well for me)

    The pumps will be SICK after your first 1 or 2 working sets. Plus your supps will last a looooong time if you keep your dosing to strictly preworkout.
  31. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    I will say im very tempted to buy hemodraulix. I have tried a sample before and like it.

    However, Im also tempted to buy a bottle of x-factor, and take 1 cap preworkout.

    Could you convice me why hemodraulix would be better, if you have tried both.

    See my thoughts come from hemodrualix containing Arginine and beta alanine, which all already in good amounts in my preworkout of choice. I see the other ingrediant is Sesame oil.

    Im not trying to be negative here, this a real dilemma for me.

    Ive also tried bulk x-factor preworkout and that seemed to be good too.

    However, ill note taking high doses of AA everyday is not my cup of tea. I get sore enough, i need thing to reduce my soreness actually.

    The ingrediant i feel that takes the pump to the next level is the AA.
  32. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    I will say im very tempted to buy hemodraulix. I have tried a sample before and like it.

    However, Im also tempted to buy a bottle of x-factor, and take 1 cap preworkout.

    Could you convice me why hemodraulix would be better, if you have tried both.

    See my thoughts come from hemodrualix containing Arginine and beta alanine, which all already in good amounts in my preworkout of choice. I see the other ingrediant is Sesame oil.

    Im not trying to be negative here, this a real dilemma for me.

    Ive also tried bulk x-factor preworkout and that seemed to be good too.

    However, ill note taking high doses of AA everyday is not my cup of tea. I get sore enough, i need thing to reduce my soreness actually.

    The ingrediant i feel that takes the pump to the next level is the AA.
    all ingredients are not created equal, lol. the ingredient list on hemodraulix looks simple, but don't be fooled- hemodraulix works much better than you think it would just by looking at ingredients- i know this for a fact from personal experience.
  33. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Psychabinol,
    If you don't like the soreness from steady AA dosing, then you're probably not gonna have that problem with Hemodraulix. I've dosed it 5 times per week for 8 weeks and didn't notice any more than typical soreness.

    Regarding the Sesamin, it does have a slight effect for me in the leaning department. I wouldn't consider Hemo a cutting compound specifically, but it does help a little in the recomp department.

    My suggestion is to give Hemo a try and then you can decide which is best for you. Both product have great feedback but they are essentially different products with different effects. Who's a better athlete? Lebron James or Adrian Peterson? That's a tough question but I'm personally way more entertained by Peterson. Personal preference, just like when choosing supps.
  34. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think you answered your own question, Psych. It has more than just AA in it. It has sesamin, beta alanine, and NO. All which do different things and work synergistically.

    The sesamin will burn fat as well as immune health. The BA will give you muscular endurance, and the NO will open up the those blood vessels for better nutrient uptake and pumps. All of this combined with AA gives huge pumps and better workouts. Some people get happy in the pants just like any other NO product. Some people have nice recomp effects. I have had HUGE strength gains and fat loss from Hemo. Hope this helps.

    edit: haha beat me to it
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  35. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    okay you guys, thanks, ill give it full run, and give some feedback, on my next order.
  36. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome! Look forward to your feedback. Any questions on dosing, either Celc or I can help you out.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  37. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I only have two favorite fat burners:

    Adipo X
    Meltdown

    Clean and sustained energy with both as well as the focus factor.
    Which Meltdown are you talking about? Because VPX came out with a new one.

    They have a regular Meltdown then the Z-14 with bioliquid caps.
  38. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Which Meltdown are you talking about? Because VPX came out with a new one.

    They have a regular Meltdown then the Z-14 with bioliquid caps.
    The new Meltdown caps are almost exactly the same as the ones they've had for about 2 years. I used the "new label" Meltdown about a month or 2 ago and exactly the same effect. IMO the "z14" is a really old description that vendors still have up.

    The Meltdown shots and drinks do NOT have the same effect as the caps. They were disappointing, luckily I had a bunch of samples so no harm
  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    The new Meltdown caps are almost exactly the same as the ones they've had for about 2 years. I used the "new label" Meltdown about a month or 2 ago and exactly the same effect. IMO the "z14" is a really old description that vendors still have up.

    The Meltdown shots and drinks do NOT have the same effect as the caps. They were disappointing, luckily I had a bunch of samples so no harm
    i agree, i think it is different label or write up for the same stuff.
  40. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok cool because I can get 2 bottles of the "old" stuff for $45.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hemodraulix + ?????
    By ecupirate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:31 PM
  2. Hemodraulix
    By speedpastu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in