HemodrauliX & x-factor

rugrat5288

Awards
Any reports on using these together? seems they would work well.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Any reports on using these together? seems they would work well.
We don't have any logs going, but they would compliment each other just fine as long as you use HemodrauliX on workout days only. You could get by with a bottle if you train 4 days a week, but 5 or more, and you'll need two. I personally wouldn't try and use Hemodraulix as the primary source of AA if you are planning to run a stack. X-Factor is the tried and true method. HemodrauliX would simply be the icing on the cake.

rugrat5288

Awards
yes i was thinking along the lines of hemodraulix preworkout only. 3 times aweek for me. i think i'll try it with x-factor and creatine mono for a 50 day run. the hemodraulix isn't really meant as a prework stimulant is it? just for focus and pumps right?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i was thinking along the lines of hemodraulix preworkout only. 3 times aweek for me. i think i'll try it with x-factor and creatine mono for a 50 day run. the hemodraulix isn't really meant as a prework stimulant is it? just for focus and pumps right?
there is no stim in it.

rugrat5288

Awards
Any suggestions on a good stim to take with it?

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Any suggestions on a good stim to take with it?
I've been running Anadrox along with Hemo for 2 weeks now and i'm simply in love, this was the start of my summer cut and together they are great! I've been trying to find a good deal on more Anadrox since the price point on it is a little high. But so far it's been worth every penny.