need some help

masterkey

Awards
Iam looking to run a cycle of furazadrol by itself,Was wondering what doseage I should use. Iam 18 yrs 150 lbs 12-14%BF Iam open to other products just looking for something mild that isnt to extream thatll help me gain some lean mass and get a little more cut. thx

masterkey

Awards
well would you have any other suggestions for supplements?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure - what are your goals? Experience? Fitness routine? Diet?

masterkey

Awards
My goal is to bulk up without putting alot of fat which I know is hard. Ive been in the gym since I was 13 and I have decent knowledge of working out and diet regiment, one reason why I came on to this site is because Ive supplemented with numerous products from GNC and for the most part Iam sick of all the bull**** they have written on there labels. My diet at the moment I am trying for about 130-150g of protein 400-500g carbs with 50-60g of fat. I workout 4 days a week one mojor muscle group each day. thx for ur help

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When need to adjust your macros IMO. If you're trying to lean bulk you might want to look into bringing your carbs down some and raising your protein. Start off with a 40/40/20 split (carbs/protein/fat). You currently something like a 60/20/20.

How many calories are you shooting for? It appears to be between 2700 and 3000 per day.

masterkey

Awards
ya about that 2900 trying to keep it under 3000...ill make some adjustments to my diet....is there any thing else you would recommend?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat, workout, sleep, repeat!

A good solid stack for somebody your age would be creatine, whey, and maybe some BCAAs. From their everything is diet and routine.

Diet will really dictate your results. How did you come to the conclusion that you need 2900 calories?

masterkey

Awards
thats just the avg. that I was shooting for each day