Furazadrol PCT

CokerNUT

Awards
I'am taking M1-Test in pyramid cycle starting with 40 mg first 10 days then 30 mg next ten then 20 mg for last 10, I'am about to start taking Furazadrol starting with day 20 till then end, planning on taking 150 mg a day till end of 4 week cycle, now question is for pct planning on taking Isa-Test, Restore, Liver Longer, Animal Paks, Azo, Red Rice Yeast, Taurine think anything else should be taken or what I have is good enough.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'am taking M1-Test in pyramid cycle starting with 40 mg first 10 days then 30 mg next ten then 20 mg for last 10, I'am about to start taking Furazadrol starting with day 20 till then end, planning on taking 150 mg a day till end of 4 week cycle, now question is for post cycle therapy planning on taking Isa-Test, Restore, Liver Longer, Animal Paks, Azo, Red Rice Yeast, Taurine think anything else should be taken or what I have is good enough.
looks like you have more than enough stuff for a Furazadrol pct.
good luck bro and write a log!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
looks like you have more than enough stuff for a Furazadrol post cycle therapy.
good luck bro and write a log!
What ? The only thing missing is the SERM.

40 mg of M1T ? What ?

Red Yeast Rice ?

Am I the only one seeing this ?

Don't worry about the liver, it'll be shot at the end of the cycle.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WoW! You DO NOT have everything you need for post cycle therapy! If you were only taking Furazadrol, I'll say go for it. But you are starting the cycle with the harsh and highly toxic M1-T, so you need to find "other" items for your post cycle therapy. That cycle looks irresponsible and not well thought out.
Why the M1-T?