Axis Labs® Introduces Muscle Delight™

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Axis Labs® Muscle Delight™ is an ultra premium muscle building and fat burning protein with an unbelievable taste. It's formulated with high quality fast and slow digestive proteins making it the perfect solution for any part of your day. Muscle Delight™ is also great for muscle recovery! Loads of BCAA (branch chained amino acids), EAA (essential amino acids), Glutamine and Creatine make Muscle Delight™ the perfect muscle replenishing supplement. In addition, Muscle Delight™ is formulated with "good" fats like EFA’s and Tonalin® CLA, which have shown to promote fat loss for a leaner physique. Delight your Muscles and your Taste Buds by supplementing with Muscle Delight™ today!

Muscle Delight Highlights:

The Best Tasting Protein on Planet Earth!
Fast and Slow Digestive Proteins (Whey Isolate, Concentrate and Micellar Casein)
"Good Fats" from Tonalin® CLA
32g of Protein per Serving
5g of Creatine per Serving
6g of Glutamine per Serving
7.5g of BCAA's per Serving
15g of EAA's per Serving
Perfect for Post Workout
Aspartame Free

Chocolate

Vanilla

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not yet my friend - I will update you when it gets released to NP.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This sound sooo delicious! :food:

So, at 2.48 lbs, what would we be expected to pay?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can find it at about $30. From what I've read, people LOVE the flavor! And the ingredient profile speaks for itself.
This sound sooo delicious! :food:

So, at 2.48 lbs, what would we be expected to pay?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Post Work Out Protein.
But, more protein (more scoops) is usually suggested for different ranges of body weight. If I currently weigh 205lbs (not to even count what mass I'll put on in the gym), then would 1 tub suffice for a month, if taken only PWO? Or, is the suggested 2 scoops all that's really required for the protein to successfully do it's job?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats 33g of protein, that should be enough for a postworkout

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 205, the recommended serving will suffice.
Oh, okay then. Thank you. I just wanted to make sure that I had enough, at least what was necessary. I love the fact that it contains more than one kind of protein. I bet it tastes out of this world. I'm anxious to get my hands on some. You don't think Axis Labs would be occasionally giving out sample single-serving packets of MD, do you?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't think Axis Labs would be occasionally giving out sample single-serving packets of MD, do you?
No. But that would be a great way to get the product out - but the cost will out weigh the benefits. Whey is expensive now a days. Let me know when you get some...

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fyi-- i`ve been using this stuff for 3 months and its amazing!!!
everything about it is da bomb!
try it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fyi-- i`ve been using this stuff for 3 months and its amazing!!!
everything about it is da bomb!
try it!
I just may have to do that......;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, okay then. Thank you. I just wanted to make sure that I had enough, at least what was necessary. I love the fact that it contains more than one kind of protein. I bet it tastes out of this world. I'm anxious to get my hands on some. You don't think Axis Labs would be occasionally giving out sample single-serving packets of MD, do you?
No, but you can start that HemodrauliX log sometime soon... What has it been, like 6 weeks since we sent it to you? Come on man...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL

What flavor does every1 prefer for this..i may pick some up over the summer for when i will need shakes more often(due to my work schedule)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
also, just saying this to be dead honest, im not picking on you muscle guy...

buuuuuut

other companies take notice when people dont complete logs on time, or delay for one reason or another. I dont know your situation, so I will hold judgement, but you should try not to burn any bridges for future testing bro.

Also out of respect of Axis for giving you a great opportunity, i feel you do owe them that much, or return the product and let someone who will log it now to do so.

again, not trying to be rude,
best bruv, good luck
b

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
LOL

What flavor does every1 prefer for this..i may pick some up over the summer for when i will need shakes more often(due to my work schedule)
They are both equally good, but I probably drink the Vanilla more than the chocolate. Most prefer the chocolate though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are both equally good, but I probably drink the Vanilla more than the chocolate. Most prefer the chocolate though.
thanks i will probably try the vanilla as i drink plenty chocolate shakes...if i pick this up over the summer i will post a review

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate is great, and I prefer to use it pre-workout instead of post.

-TF

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

-TF
I basically do the same or simply use it as a MRP at a random point in the day. I mainly use Core PWO post training, b/c it doesn't sit as heavily in my stomach. Muscle Delight is a lot more versatile than its write-up might have some believe. I also use it to supplement an additional serving of creatine throughout the day to extend the servings of other creatines.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards

-TF
Chocolate plus low fat skim tastes so much a like a fatty chocolate milk shake from the local sub shop, it's heaven haha.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I just had my first serving of Muscle Delight Chocolate. Oh My Gawd, It was Awesome!!! I think I will have another. It needs to come in a bigger container.GREAT PRODUCT!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to try this out myself. Looks to be a solid product!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got mine in today. Will be trying it later on. I got the vanilla, so I can mix different fruits with it from time to time. The profile is outstanding. This will definitely live up to the hype.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am on a constant search for decent tasting protein. This stuff rocks. No chalky after taste.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've already had 2 shakes today. Your babbling is making me wanna make another one. lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id never drink that post training. it has too much fat

I do love your pumpkin supreme bars though. Great on a lower carb diet

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just ordered some vanilla. im its just as good as the choc.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok but you`re paying for shipping! lol
Hey florida isn't that far.............;)

Get your azz down to visit this summer.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i`ll be in philly this summer and in vegas this fall. im not that rich!!!!

You mean WE'LL be in vegas this fall.....;)

It's going to be a great time brother!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear Penn State has a good nursing program. im going to look into it.
I'll help you out with what i can brother. :) I encourage the decision to do it. You can be a MURSE like me hahaha!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll help you out with what i can brother. :) I encourage the decision to do it. You can be a MURSE like me hahaha!!!
the wife is still not on board with it yet. she doesn`t like the idea of me working with a bunch of hot girls.

lol.